U.S. Politics

Post Reply
User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6920
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » December 22, 2019, 7:05 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 22, 2019, 11:13 am
You are quite funny . you are the one who hates . you hate democracy and wish to remove a duly elected president because you hate him . I say do not hate and attack someone who was elected by the people but work hard to win the next election but you never trumpers cannot do that because you know he will win again and by all the unjust attacks on him you make sure of that . None as blind as those that will not see.
"But please keep defending this POTUS, the one that attacks 16 year old girls and wives of deceased war heroes, because you are as pathetic as he is."
so now you are saying i attack young girls and heroes wives . how can you accuse me of that .you are obscene
If you had read all the post instead of just mine you would see that the quote ""You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?"" was not yours and the answer was for tamada . I do not hate anyone because i dislike their politics including you but you obviously hate me because you think i support trump when in fact i am neutral and just point out where the left is going wrong and that some of the things the left is doing is disgraceful and i do not like it . Nothing to do if i like trump or not if the right did this to obama it would be equally obscene.
From what i see every time a trump supporter on here says something even polite he is immediately obscenely attacked by people like you and therefore do not post anymore so it seem you are majority but sadly only a small minority hate like you thank goodness
'
scariest picture of the yearCCVCVCVapture.JPG
Nobody hates anyone here on Udonmap, least of all you with your stated dislike for Trump, Obama, MBS, Iran, Blair and whoever else.

But every time you profess your equanimity, tolerance and understanding, you increasingly pepper it with the cliche libtard, snowflake, left-wing media, never Trumpers and post 'scary pictures', so I'm afraid that you're coming over as just a tad disingenuous.

This blind defense of Trump solely because he was elected POTUS and thus, regardless of anything he says, does or tweets, any and all criticism is monstrously disrespectful? Really? You said it yourself earlier, his tenure will be like a blip in history but that's not a reason for it not to be challenged. Granted, the Democrats (note: no name-calling here) are a hopelessly lost cause and will most assuredly lose in 2020, impeachment or not, but by the same token, so are the Republicans (note: no name-calling here either). Think about it; he was NOT the candidate that the mainstream GOP wanted to nominate for President. The endorsements, especially the ones nearer the end of the caucuses, were given grudgingly when the conservative's own, rather shallow pool of 'real' politicians vaporized. The Senate vote, like the House vote that preceded it, will be along partisan lines and he will walk. It's all too predictable, just like Republican's claiming at each and every chance that is is all fueled by Hillary's sour grapes from 2016. That's all they have? They know the Senate impeachment vote, like the two before it, will have each voter's name clearly stated and on the public record, no anonymity. This provision was written in the statutes to prevent abuse of power and I totally agree with that premise. However, in this instance, when obvious abuse of power and disregard for the Constitution is the fundamental crime, I would wager that an anonymous vote, if ever permitted, would make that two-thirds Senate majority a lot harder to achieve. We only get to see, read and hear the half-a-dozen, hard-core, 'sham trial' and 'witch hunt' callers on the media... any media. Why is that? The Senate is a big house after all and they have a majority, no?

His penchant for name-calling, making up 'alternative facts' and bare-faced lying is somehow regarded by a lot of people as character-defining. Orange is indeed the new black. What is really pissing him off now is, with the delivery of impeachment, his vainglorious need to have the 'perfect' Presidency is shot all to buggery. The House votes to impeach so he demands an instant Senate trial right now! Sorry Donald, this is reality and not reality TV. Now the Democrats decide to hold their fire until the less than confident Republican Senate defines their own ground rules. OMG! Even the poor guy's impeachment isn't going to be perfect!



RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by RLTrader » December 22, 2019, 8:21 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
December 19, 2019, 10:38 am
If you really want to understand what is happening with US politics right now, and you truly want to see the "big picture", then you have to dedicate a mere 3.5 hours out of your life to watch this video and have your eyes wide-opened once and for all. This has nothing to do with religion, so don't shrug it off. It was so mind-blowing that I watched it in one sitting, and now all the bits and pieces of the puzzle have come together to show me that which I have suspected all along. Grab yourself some popcorn and coke and enjoy the movie. It's not like you have anything better to do now that you are retired. Believe me...you won't regret having spent the time to be "awakened"! It's not pro right or left, or pro Democrat or Republican... it's about who the puppet masters really are who control American politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4N ... 1576727058
Thanks
Have seen before, but watched again and it seems saw parts missed or it was update?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 787
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » December 22, 2019, 8:29 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 22, 2019, 11:13 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 22, 2019, 9:09 am
Dragonz, it sounds like you hate democracy, maybe you would be better served living in Russia, North Korea, or China, where everyone is censored and cannot speak ill of their leaders without being executed or come up missing. Those countries seem to be your cup of tea, and maybe you would be happier living there. I personally think you should give it a try for at least 6 months and let everyone here know how you like it.
You are quite funny . you are the one who hates . you hate democracy and wish to remove a duly elected president because you hate him . I say do not hate and attack someone who was elected by the people but work hard to win the next election but you never trumpers cannot do that because you know he will win again and by all the unjust attacks on him you make sure of that . None as blind as those that will not see.
"But please keep defending this POTUS, the one that attacks 16 year old girls and wives of deceased war heroes, because you are as pathetic as he is."
so now you are saying i attack young girls and heroes wives . how can you accuse me of that .you are obscene
If you had read all the post instead of just mine you would see that the quote ""You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?"" was not yours and the answer was for tamada . I do not hate anyone because i dislike their politics including you but you obviously hate me because you think i support trump when in fact i am neutral and just point out where the left is going wrong and that some of the things the left is doing is disgraceful and i do not like it . Nothing to do if i like trump or not if the right did this to obama it would be equally obscene.
From what i see every time a trump supporter on here says something even polite he is immediately obscenely attacked by people like you and therefore do not post anymore so it seem you are majority but sadly only a small minority hate like you thank goodness
'
scariest picture of the yearCCVCVCVapture.JPG
LOL. First of all, a Trump supporter has never said anything nice on here. In fact, the individuals who are attacked on here are the individuals who disagree with the POTUS and are called every derogatory name you can think of. This thread is about US politics, and the POTUS is US politics. So stop trying to be his bodyguard and start defending his actions as POTUS, but you can't. All I see on here from the far-right extremist are cartoons and name-calling. But if you're going to attack me and defend the POTUS like he defends a murdering regime like Saudi Arabia, be prepared and accept the blowback. Defend the actions of the man, not the man himself. But you can't.

anefarious1
udonmap.com
Posts: 252
Joined: October 9, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by anefarious1 » December 22, 2019, 8:34 pm

The fact is Mr. Dump is a man who has funneled money out of a charity for his own gain, started a fake University that was forced to shut down, molested multiple women while paying off a porn actress, said he would date his own daughter if they weren't related, avoids being photographed with his other daughter because he thinks she is overweight, has lead NUMEROUS business to close down due to bankruptcy causing thousands upon thousands of lost jobs and unpaid vendors, mocks disabled people, mocks the dead, mocks 16 year old girls, mocks war veterans, (yet he himself dodged the draft). And let's not forget he has called upon foreign nations to interfere in a election not once, but three separate times ON CAMERA, and has no decency whatsoever in talking about other people who are even slightly critical about him. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. If you still support him you are being gaslighted and it is time to rethink your support. He is a total disgrace.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 787
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » December 22, 2019, 8:41 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
December 22, 2019, 8:34 pm
The fact is Mr. Dump is a man who has funneled money out of a charity for his own gain, started a fake University that he was forced to shut down, molested multiple women while paying off a porn actress, has lead NUMEROUS business to close down due to bankruptcy causing thousands upon thousands of lost jobs and unpaid vendors, mocks disabled people, mocks 16 year old girls, mocks war veterans (yet he himself dodged the draft). And let's not forget he has called upon foreign nations to interfere in a election not once, but three separate times ON CAMERA, and has no decency whatsoever in talking about other people who are even slightly critical about him.
Wait for it............. But, but, but Hillary, but, but, but Obama.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 787
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » December 22, 2019, 10:25 pm

Christianity Today, an evangelistical newspaper, spoke out against the POTUS, stating he should be removed from office, claiming, in a nutshell, that his past and current indiscretions and conduct can no longer be overlooked or accepted by the evangelistic community. Can anyone guess what Trump's response was?

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 426
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by dragonz » December 23, 2019, 7:07 am

tamada wrote:
December 22, 2019, 6:10 pm
dragonz wrote:
December 21, 2019, 2:53 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
December 21, 2019, 1:03 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
December 21, 2019, 12:40 am
anefarious1 wrote:
December 20, 2019, 9:59 pm
This article is one of the best I've seen when it comes to truly understanding Trump:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-s ... or-1468441

Some quotes from the piece:

John M. Talmadge, MD, a physician and clinical professor of psychiatry at U.T. Southwestern Medical Center, wrote that Trump's "mental impairment means he cannot think strategically or in abstract terms."

and

"Trump does not have a vision or a plan, because he can think only in concrete, elementary, childlike, one dimensional terms."

and

"His focus on his personal benefit at any cost is why he's a successful sociopath."
. Well, the man is a billionaire, has a beautiful wife and family, and is the president of the most powerful country in the world. Does not sound like a loser to me.
Epstein was a billionaire, had the choice of wives he wanted had the POTUS and Brit Royal Family (amongst many) wound round his little finger he was still a total loser
Are you saying he had prince charles , the queen , princess anne , harry and william around his little finger . I take great offence to these unfounded accusations of my royal family
How about "prince charles , the queen , princess anne , harry and william" ie. the British Royal collective, rather turned a blind eye to Andrew's choice of friends?
we all know about prince andrew though he has not been convicted of an offence and he could have named prince andrew instead he named the whole royal family most of which have done nothing which is absurd .

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2094
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by glalt » December 23, 2019, 10:59 am

I'll readily admit that Trump is not an easy guy to like. For the haters, get over it. The democrats lost the election. He is the duly elected president, elected by the people and obviously, whether you like it or not, the US is finally going in the right direction. The 2020 election will prove that the democrats want to take the country in the wrong direction. The majority of citizens wouldn't like paying 60 to 70 percent of their income for a socialist government. We do have a responsibility to provide for less fortunate people, BUT, not for able bodied people who are simply too lazy to work. Why would voters want to change to a system that has failed in every country that adopted socialism. It's too bad that democrats have never studied history.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 787
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » December 23, 2019, 11:27 am

glalt wrote:
December 23, 2019, 10:59 am
I'll readily admit that Trump is not an easy guy to like. For the haters, get over it. The democrats lost the election. He is the duly elected president, elected by the people and obviously, whether you like it or not, the US is finally going in the right direction. The 2020 election will prove that the democrats want to take the country in the wrong direction. The majority of citizens wouldn't like paying 60 to 70 percent of their income for a socialist government. We do have a responsibility to provide for less fortunate people, BUT, not for able bodied people who are simply too lazy to work. Why would voters want to change to a system that has failed in every country that adopted socialism. It's too bad that democrats have never studied history.
Why do you think anybody on here who disagrees with the current POTUS is a hater? You think everybody on here who has issues with him is a Democrat? You are wrong. You see I don't think the United States is headed in the right direction, for every one step forward he takes, he takes two steps backwards. With the economy the way it is, we should be paying the national debt down, not adding a trillion dollars a year to it. And what do we have to show for this added debt? Absolutely nothing. Because when it's all said and done with, Social Security and Medicare are going to be cut, programs that the working people have paid into and are entitled to. This has been the plan all along for several far-right GOP members, and now they will have an excuse to do it. The problem with the government right now is that there are no moderates, or enough moderates, to put this crazy spending in check. The reason I am a conservative is because it is supposed to be the party a fiscal responsibility and staying out of people's lives, but it's just the opposite in this administration. When this administration can get their head out of their ass and put together a plan for affordable health Care and infrastructure, you won't hear another word from me. But right now the rich are getting richer because the last tax cut it did not close the loopholes it said it would, and when the tax cuts expire in a few years for the middle class but are continued for the corporations, income disparity will grow even larger and the middle class will be suffering once again.

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 426
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by dragonz » December 23, 2019, 2:23 pm

glat dont bother mate he is to far gone for any reasonable debate
this is worth a listen . i like this guy as he his honest and straight . see what ken thinks of this

https://www.foxnews.com/media/steve-hil ... ocrats-pay

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » December 23, 2019, 3:09 pm

do you people never understand? all i am saying is all the hate and vitriol spouted by the left at trump is driving even the left voters into trump voters same as myself . Its not that i like trump i think what the left and media is doing is disgraceful .
If people like kenr the media and libtard snowflakes would have shut up trump would probably be not popular and would not be re-elected .Now because of the disgraceful russia collusion and silly impeachment and personal attacks on him , his wife and children they have made sure he is re-elected .People do not like seeing anyone attacked like he is That is obvious to the whole world and sheer stupidity of the democrats to take this road .
""You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?"" Why i do not hate anyone for doing their job . I think obama was a terrible president and tony blair the worst prime minister the uk has ever had . Boris johnson is a buffon but an intelligent one . I dislike or like their politics but have never hated an elected politician in my life as they were elected by the people and it is their choice
Excellent analysis.

Trump 2020!
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 5699
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Lone Star » December 23, 2019, 3:10 pm

glalt wrote:
December 23, 2019, 10:59 am
I'll readily admit that Trump is not an easy guy to like. For the haters, get over it. The democrats lost the election. He is the duly elected president, elected by the people and obviously, whether you like it or not, the US is finally going in the right direction. The 2020 election will prove that the democrats want to take the country in the wrong direction. The majority of citizens wouldn't like paying 60 to 70 percent of their income for a socialist government. We do have a responsibility to provide for less fortunate people, BUT, not for able bodied people who are simply too lazy to work. Why would voters want to change to a system that has failed in every country that adopted socialism. It's too bad that democrats have never studied history.
Excellent. Agree.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2786
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Doodoo » December 23, 2019, 6:02 pm

Glat thanks for the offerings
"Why would voters want to change to a system that has failed in every country that adopted socialism."


BUT, I tend to disagree One of the reasons is the word used "failed" and its definition. Until that is agreed upon no discussion could begin

Have a look at the following and note some of the Socialist countries I really dont see failure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_socialist_states
and
https://www.topteny.com/top-10-socialist-countries/

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 787
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » December 23, 2019, 7:33 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 23, 2019, 2:23 pm
glat dont bother mate he is to far gone for any reasonable debate
this is worth a listen . i like this guy as he his honest and straight . see what ken thinks of this

https://www.foxnews.com/media/steve-hil ... ocrats-pay
Oh dragonz, in order to have a reasonable debate, I need someone on the other end to have some type of intelligence, which you clearly lack.

User avatar
trekkertony
udonmap.com
Posts: 600
Joined: November 28, 2007, 4:25 am
Location: Australia

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by trekkertony » December 23, 2019, 8:15 pm

Shallow response KenR, to belittle is to be little, attack the individual seems to be the preferred option rather than arguing the subject matter. Disappointing yet not surprising.
What will be your game plan after 2020?, move even further north after the result comes down?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 787
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » December 23, 2019, 8:27 pm

trekkertony wrote:
December 23, 2019, 8:15 pm
Shallow response KenR, to belittle is to be little, attack the individual seems to be the preferred option rather than arguing the subject matter. Disappointing yet not surprising.
What will be your game plan after 2020?, move even further north after the result comes down?
For your information I did try to have a conversation, but this particular individual has personally insulted me way too many times. You need to read all the posts to see who actually is belittling who.

anefarious1
udonmap.com
Posts: 252
Joined: October 9, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by anefarious1 » December 23, 2019, 8:53 pm

Trump Mocking.jpg
Remember when he mocked a disabled man? Here is a screenshot in case you forgot. Dump supporters must be so proud!

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6920
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » December 23, 2019, 11:49 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 23, 2019, 2:23 pm
glat dont bother mate he is to far gone for any reasonable debate
this is worth a listen . i like this guy as he his honest and straight . see what ken thinks of this

https://www.foxnews.com/media/steve-hil ... ocrats-pay
Where's the 'I've just been a little bit sick in my mouth' emoticon when you really need it?

"Steve Hilton is a British political adviser and commentator. He is a former director of strategy for David Cameron, who was Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom from 2010 to 2016."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Hilton

A reject from a rejected British conservative government of a rejected Prime Minister. The perfect Trifecta!

Awesome resume but with Fox News, he's right up there where he belongs.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6920
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » December 23, 2019, 11:58 pm

Lone Star wrote:
December 23, 2019, 3:09 pm
do you people never understand? all i am saying is all the hate and vitriol spouted by the left at trump is driving even the left voters into trump voters same as myself . Its not that i like trump i think what the left and media is doing is disgraceful .
If people like kenr the media and libtard snowflakes would have shut up trump would probably be not popular and would not be re-elected .Now because of the disgraceful russia collusion and silly impeachment and personal attacks on him , his wife and children they have made sure he is re-elected .People do not like seeing anyone attacked like he is That is obvious to the whole world and sheer stupidity of the democrats to take this road .
""You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?"" Why i do not hate anyone for doing their job . I think obama was a terrible president and tony blair the worst prime minister the uk has ever had . Boris johnson is a buffon but an intelligent one . I dislike or like their politics but have never hated an elected politician in my life as they were elected by the people and it is their choice
Excellent analysis.

Trump 2020!
Heads up! The Memester in Chief has returned to the fray.
Lone Star wrote:
December 23, 2019, 3:10 pm
glalt wrote:
December 23, 2019, 10:59 am
I'll readily admit that Trump is not an easy guy to like. For the haters, get over it. The democrats lost the election. He is the duly elected president, elected by the people and obviously, whether you like it or not, the US is finally going in the right direction. The 2020 election will prove that the democrats want to take the country in the wrong direction. The majority of citizens wouldn't like paying 60 to 70 percent of their income for a socialist government. We do have a responsibility to provide for less fortunate people, BUT, not for able bodied people who are simply too lazy to work. Why would voters want to change to a system that has failed in every country that adopted socialism. It's too bad that democrats have never studied history.
Excellent. Agree.
The sobriquet 'never Trump' wasn't invented let alone uttered by a single, free-thinking, independent-minded, non-sheeple. If in any doubt, ask Hannity,

POTUS's are not God. Not even bloody close.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 787
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » December 24, 2019, 4:29 am

Doodoo wrote:
December 23, 2019, 6:02 pm
Glat thanks for the offerings
"Why would voters want to change to a system that has failed in every country that adopted socialism."


BUT, I tend to disagree One of the reasons is the word used "failed" and its definition. Until that is agreed upon no discussion could begin

Have a look at the following and note some of the Socialist countries I really dont see failure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_socialist_states
and
https://www.topteny.com/top-10-socialist-countries/
I'm not agreeing with socialism, but apparently socialism is only okay when Trump says it's okay, like all the billions of dollars he passed out to the farmers.

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”