U.S. Politics

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » September 9, 2020, 8:02 am

Forgot to thank the "The Atlantic" for saving "Stars and Stripes".

Nice save by the President. Of course, this was only after the "suckers" and "losers" story. Guess he can't afford to lose any additional military votes.

https://www.stripes.com/

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » September 9, 2020, 5:28 pm

BLM riot turns into MAGA dance party. Warms the heart that young people can cut thru all the hate with humour.

https://youtu.be/NnzPEyTpByU

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » September 10, 2020, 6:35 pm

Yes, it's CNN......................but WTF??

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/10/poli ... index.html

(just me, thinking and typing) Why would anyone support/vote for Trump??
1. Die Hard Republican, though don't think he's benefited the Party.
2. Vote/Votes bought by tax break (which by the way, mainly benefited the rich). Guess there are worst reasons to vote for a President.
3. Voter being a "R" "B" "Z" (will let readers fill in the missing letters).
4. Takes Trumps tweets, and Fox News info as fact without or not caring to fact check them.
5. Takes negative info on Biden / Harris as fact................again without or not caring to fact check them.
Not saying Biden and Harris doesn't have negative (for me) issues/policies, but nothing near the crazy
claims/lies painted by Trump and Fox News.
6. Top 1-2% earners in the US. Billionaires with no moral compass, it's all about the money.

There are more, but really not fitting to be posted here.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 10, 2020, 6:56 pm

Mosquito wrote:
September 10, 2020, 6:35 pm
Yes, it's CNN......................but WTF??

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/10/poli ... index.html

(just me, thinking and typing) Why would anyone support/vote for Trump??
1. Die Hard Republican, though don't think he's benefited the Party.
2. Vote/Votes bought by tax break (which by the way, mainly benefited the rich). Guess there are worst reasons to vote for a President.
3. Voter being a "R" "B" "Z" (will let readers fill in the missing letters).
4. Takes Trumps tweets, and Fox News info as fact without or not caring to fact check them.
5. Takes negative info on Biden / Harris as fact................again without or not caring to fact check them.
Not saying Biden and Harris doesn't have negative (for me) issues/policies, but nothing near the crazy
claims/lies painted by Trump and Fox News.
6. Top 1-2% earners in the US. Billionaires with no moral compass, it's all about the money.

There are more, but really not fitting to be posted here.
You see things for what they are. You aren't invested in Trump. Many people, specifically old folks, voted for him and are now completely dug in. Nothing will change their minds because it would be admitting they were tricked by this fool. It's not as if Trump hasn't provided dozens of reasons to jump ship at this point. It's that they are so very heavily invested. If Biden were 5 or 10 years younger this contest would result in a landslide. It's going to be close come Nov.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 10, 2020, 7:27 pm

"Bob Woodward"

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » September 10, 2020, 7:55 pm

Yea, should of added.

7. Support/Vote for Trump, because he's Trump.
8. Support/Vote for Trump, because he's not a career politician.
Going by "if it's not broke, don't fix it" in reverse. US Govt is definitely broke, but Trump hasn't fixed anything.

Have a bunch of military friends who were die hard Trump supporters, but he lost half of them with the "suckers" and "losers" comments (even though not 100% confirmed, even they believed he made them).
Hoping the other half will see the light after the latest article, but not holding my breath.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 10, 2020, 10:40 pm

The cult of personality.
happy djt.jpg
happy kim.jpg

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 11, 2020, 12:14 am

The Koreans do it better. I'd like to see Team Trump showing more enthusiasm. Trump needs to put the machine guns on one of his team. We can look forward to that if he gets another 4 years.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 11, 2020, 7:10 am

Let's see now,

Fact: Promised not to touch social security, yet now wants to eliminate payroll tax, claiming it will come out of the general fund, which already has a 1+ trillion dollar deficit for the unforeseeable future. Where is the other 1+ trillion dollars going to come from out of the general fund that has no money left in it? It will save him and his buddies millions of dollars a year though.

Fact: Downplayed the Covid-19 in order to not cause panic. Can't lie about this because it's on tape. Did it to try and save his precious stock market. But what's a couple hundred thousand deaths amongst friends.

Highly probable: Claims veterans and war heroes are "suckers" and "losers". Can't even respond to that because it's so disgusting. Given what he has stated publicly about Generals, POW's, and those KIA, it's not surprising though.

This guy has no moral compass. We will see if he gets a second term, because if he does, and that worthless Mitch McConnell gets reelected and they get their way, the United States will become a third world country, no middle class; your social status will be either rich or poor.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 11, 2020, 10:00 am

Glalt can we hear from you regarding the Bob Woodward fiasco. Can you spin it for us?

Trump just didn't want people to panic about the virus? Is that it?

I tried to consider that but then I hear him constantly telling us how bad things are going to be if Biden wins. China will own the country, stock market will collapse, rioters will take over, etc. etc.

Just today he Tweeted, "If Joe Biden is elected, far-left lunatics won’t just be running failed Dem Cities—they will be running the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Supreme Court. No city, town or suburb will be safe."
Last edited by anefarious1 on September 11, 2020, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 11, 2020, 10:49 am

So he knew how dangerous it was ,done sweet FA to prepare for it . the panic bs don't wash unless Americans don't watch ANY world news . He lied simple as that ,10,000s dying all over the planet and no one in america noticed . Did anyone believe him in the first place ? . Yes they did and paid for it with their lives because he lied .people have died directly through his lies .Think about it ,what panic is he on about ?. Oh yeh the toilet roll panic buying that must be what he's on about. 190,000 dead just because he worried about running out of bog roll. What does he mean by panic ? Didn't happen anywhere else on the planet. It would be interesting for him to explain what he meant by panic
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 11, 2020, 11:00 am

There is an article currently going the rounds in which he states he is the most dangerous thing to happen to America, judging by the reaction from staunch unintelligent rebublicans, than i can assume he thinks that as the only genius amongst the ignorant he is individual . Samje as the one eyes man in the country of the blind is individual. This slavering acknowledgement of his stupidity as being acceptable no matter what, will eventually spell the demise of the USA

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » September 11, 2020, 11:12 am

Maybe he believes that the average american is plain stupid, uneducated, the types he likes so much.
Is he saying that he had to lie to the American citizens because they cannot HANDLE, UNDERSTAND, basic scientific, medical explanations ?
Is he saying that he had to lie to the average American citizens because they cannot separate propaganda, misinformation from genuine facts ?
The people of NZ, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Viet Nam, Germany, etc, managed to control, combat COVID 19, by following clear, precise medical info, This is not rocket science.
What s wrong with the USA ?
Glad that i am here.... USA i am not missing you.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 11, 2020, 11:13 am

Khun Paul wrote:
September 11, 2020, 11:00 am
There is an article currently going the rounds in which he states he is the most dangerous thing to happen to America, judging by the reaction from staunch unintelligent rebublicans, than i can assume he thinks that as the only genius amongst the ignorant he is individual . Samje as the one eyes man in the country of the blind is individual. This slavering acknowledgement of his stupidity as being acceptable no matter what, will eventually spell the demise of the USA
Maybe you mean this article.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... interviews

Great read, well written

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 11, 2020, 11:23 am

the-monk wrote:
September 11, 2020, 11:12 am
Maybe he believes that the average american is plain stupid, uneducated, the types he likes so much.
Is he saying that he had to lie to the American citizens because they cannot HANDLE, UNDERSTAND, basic scientific, medical explanations ?
Is he saying that he had to lie to the average American citizens because they cannot separate propaganda, misinformation from genuine facts ?
The people of NZ, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Viet Nam, Germany, etc, managed to control, combat COVID 19, by following clear, precise medical info, This is not rocket science.
What s wrong with the USA ?
Glad that i am here.... USA i am not missing you.
The average American is stupid, that's how he got elected. It is was it is.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » September 11, 2020, 12:12 pm

Mosquito wrote:
September 10, 2020, 7:55 pm
Yea, should of added.

7. Support/Vote for Trump, because he's Trump.
8. Support/Vote for Trump, because he's not a career politician.
Going by "if it's not broke, don't fix it" in reverse. US Govt is definitely broke, but Trump hasn't fixed anything.

Have a bunch of military friends who were die hard Trump supporters, but he lost half of them with the "suckers" and "losers" comments (even though not 100% confirmed, even they believed he made them).
Hoping the other half will see the light after the latest article, but not holding my breath.

Bored, just checked my FB account...............seems all the pro-Trump / anti-Biden/Harris political re-posts that I normally receive have decreased significantly (re-posts from friends, going to say nearly a 80% decrease in BS).

Guess there is a line in the sand where die-hard Trump supporters will jump ship.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 11, 2020, 1:21 pm

Have to say this is just the funniest topic i have ever seen . A complete one side debate with everyone seeing who can call trump the worst names . hilarious . Makes my day thinking of your faces on nov 4 . Be good if somebody posted the samaritans number on here.
Have you ever wondered why no trump supporters post on here ?they are at least 40% ish of the population if not more . Its because of the abuse they get which is why they vote for trump . they are not pro trump they are anti you. They had enough of people who think the way you do with the bile and hatred . Trump was entitled to run and he did and won , get over it.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 11, 2020, 1:27 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
September 5, 2020, 2:45 am
dragonz wrote:
September 4, 2020, 3:26 pm
jackspratt wrote:
September 2, 2020, 11:08 am
dragonz wrote:
September 1, 2020, 10:27 am
Hilary clinton the most corrupt politician ever .......
I often read opinions like this (twice on this page alone), but have yet to see any credible evidence.

Perhaps someone could oblige with links to such evidence.

Trump on the other hand.......
clinton foundation , uranium , bleach bit not need to say much more . you know the facts
Let's see, the Clinton foundation still exists, the Trump foundation forced to dissolve in 2019. Clinton-Uranium One, no evidence found, by Trump's own Department of Justice, to bring any indictments. Bleach, Trump's own Department of Justice OIG recommended no charges be brought. I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton one bit, she disgusts me. Those are the facts.
of course this must be correct as the left always believe politico when its spouts hate against trump

https://www.politico.com/sponsor-conten ... foundation

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 11, 2020, 7:11 pm

dragonz wrote:
September 11, 2020, 1:27 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
September 5, 2020, 2:45 am
dragonz wrote:
September 4, 2020, 3:26 pm
jackspratt wrote:
September 2, 2020, 11:08 am
dragonz wrote:
September 1, 2020, 10:27 am
Hilary clinton the most corrupt politician ever .......
I often read opinions like this (twice on this page alone), but have yet to see any credible evidence.

Perhaps someone could oblige with links to such evidence.

Trump on the other hand.......
clinton foundation , uranium , bleach bit not need to say much more . you know the facts
Let's see, the Clinton foundation still exists, the Trump foundation forced to dissolve in 2019. Clinton-Uranium One, no evidence found, by Trump's own Department of Justice, to bring any indictments. Bleach, Trump's own Department of Justice OIG recommended no charges be brought. I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton one bit, she disgusts me. Those are the facts.
of course this must be correct as the left always believe politico when its spouts hate against trump

https://www.politico.com/sponsor-conten ... foundation
LOL. Those are facts, apparently something you can't comprehend. Just out of curiosity, what is your obsession with Hillary Clinton? She's nowhere in the picture any longer yet you are still obsessed with bringing her up every chance you get to defend Trump and his actions.
Last edited by Kenr6583 on September 11, 2020, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 11, 2020, 7:15 pm

dragonz wrote:
September 11, 2020, 1:21 pm
Have to say this is just the funniest topic i have ever seen . A complete one side debate with everyone seeing who can call trump the worst names . hilarious . Makes my day thinking of your faces on nov 4 . Be good if somebody posted the samaritans number on here.
Have you ever wondered why no trump supporters post on here ?they are at least 40% ish of the population if not more . Its because of the abuse they get which is why they vote for trump . they are not pro trump they are anti you. They had enough of people who think the way you do with the bile and hatred . Trump was entitled to run and he did and won , get over it.
Wow, you sure know how to twist things. It's YOU and a few of your friends who start abusing anyone on here who says anything negative about the POTUS.

Return to “U.S. Politics”