U.S. Politics

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by anefarious1 » September 30, 2020, 8:41 pm

I watched. Trump was on full display for all to see how honorable of a man he is. What a class act! This presidential debate was not an embarrassment for the United States at all. No idea why bookmakers are getting a flood of bets for Biden right now!

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » September 30, 2020, 9:16 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
September 30, 2020, 8:41 pm
I watched. Trump was on full display for all to see how honorable of a man he is. What a class act! This presidential debate was not an embarrassment for the United States at all. No idea why bookmakers are getting a flood of bets for Biden right now!
Brahahaha

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 30, 2020, 9:45 pm

Trump an honourable man . Yes, for sure leaving me at a loss for words.
He certainly had a lot to say as was seen

I was suggesting tazers be attached to the Candidates so Chris Wallace could posibbly control the next debate.

I really do miss Saturday Night Live and this is close to it

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 30, 2020, 11:43 pm

Doodoo wrote:
September 30, 2020, 9:45 pm
Trump an honourable man . Yes, for sure leaving me at a loss for words.
He certainly had a lot to say as was seen

I was suggesting tazers be attached to the Candidates so Chris Wallace could posibbly control the next debate.

I really do miss Saturday Night Live and this is close to it
I thought that was Saturday Night Live with Alec Baldwin?

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 1, 2020, 5:32 am

Bored, so you'll have to bare with me.

2nd Presidential Debate Rules:
- Auto Fact Checking / Correction.
- Mic cut switch for those so called 2 minute uninterrupted reply/statement periods.
- Off topic Family Attacks Prohibited.
- Keeping on Topic/Question (yea, stress it again)
^ First two items being key.

Any odds on Kamala kicking the living hell outta Pence next week??

1st Debate. If you took the debate at face value, Trump did come out on par with Biden. With a little bit of fact checking, it's not even close. Biden did have 3 mis-quotes/data numbers errors, 1 definition error (depending on where you get your data/info from). Trump on the other hand...............

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 1, 2020, 8:21 am

I watched purely out of interest part of this debacles, and I likened it to an early BBC Childrens show. Bill and Ben the Flowerpot men with the Moderator being the WEED, in the middle .
Witha Floba job here and WEED there, almost the same .
Sad that America with over 300+ million people are down to these two numpties. they say Bless America, I say GOD HELP AMERICA because sure as hell the Americans NEED HELP !

ebacle

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 1, 2020, 6:25 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 30, 2020, 8:11 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
September 30, 2020, 7:50 pm
Mosquito wrote:
September 30, 2020, 7:27 pm
Anyone else catch the Presidential Debate this morning??? What a cluster fxxk!!

Post debate coverage/polling by both CNN and Fox, clearly Biden came off better than Trump.

Here's what really surprised me (not really), people interviewed (undecided voters) that leaned toward Trump after the debate..............the main reason being (wait for it)....."they liked what he said about his record in office and policies."

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FACT CHECK, ALL THE GREAT/AMAZING/NEVER BEFORE/BEST IN HISTORY LIES THAT HE PUTS OUT THERE?? NOT TO MENTION ALL THE POLITICAL (POLICY)/PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST BIDEN,
THAT WERE LIES OR UNPROVEN FACTS.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/29/poli ... index.html

3 1/2+ years in Office, and American's still don't know/care to fact check every Trump statement. :( :( :confused: :confused:
I didn't watch it live because I knew it was going to be a circus. Did watch Fox news afterwards and they were not impressed either, which says a lot. Would have figured they would say Trump destroyed Biden, but that did not happen apparently. It was not a debate, it had no substance, just a bunch of bullying by Trump and no clear answers on anything by either candidate.
IMO Trump.came out on top by a nats cock .. didnt see any bullying tho.it was a bit of a slagfest at times. Biden did get muddled once or twice Diane Abbotesk .. n then claime Anifa was an idea not an organization ..which is bollocks.

One thing that did come to.light Biden was wearing wire during the debate ..and lets face it the unbised moderator wasnt very unbiased .. closing down Biden so he didnt have to answer the lack.of support by any law enforement agencies as he couldnt name one ...

Sad really if thesectwo are the best the US has to choose from ... an egomaniac n a total dithering fruitcake

Seems to me its too easy for naysayers band wagon jumpers to side against Trump.purely because of his overall dimena n attitude .. personally and its absolutely niwt to do.with me but i reckon hes done a great job in very difficult unpresidented cicumstances.

Dm

Not sure where you got this from DM???

"One thing that did come to.light Biden was wearing wire during the debate"

Hoping it's not from FB or Twitter, with you not checking for it being factual or not??
Didn't expect you to jump on something so crazy, without verifying it first.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/no-ev ... in-debate/

https://factcheck.afp.com/biden-falsely ... ial-debate

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 1, 2020, 7:54 pm

Mosquito wrote:
October 1, 2020, 6:25 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 30, 2020, 8:11 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
September 30, 2020, 7:50 pm
Mosquito wrote:
September 30, 2020, 7:27 pm
Anyone else catch the Presidential Debate this morning??? What a cluster fxxk!!

Post debate coverage/polling by both CNN and Fox, clearly Biden came off better than Trump.

Here's what really surprised me (not really), people interviewed (undecided voters) that leaned toward Trump after the debate..............the main reason being (wait for it)....."they liked what he said about his record in office and policies."

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FACT CHECK, ALL THE GREAT/AMAZING/NEVER BEFORE/BEST IN HISTORY LIES THAT HE PUTS OUT THERE?? NOT TO MENTION ALL THE POLITICAL (POLICY)/PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST BIDEN,
THAT WERE LIES OR UNPROVEN FACTS.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/29/poli ... index.html

3 1/2+ years in Office, and American's still don't know/care to fact check every Trump statement. :( :( :confused: :confused:
I didn't watch it live because I knew it was going to be a circus. Did watch Fox news afterwards and they were not impressed either, which says a lot. Would have figured they would say Trump destroyed Biden, but that did not happen apparently. It was not a debate, it had no substance, just a bunch of bullying by Trump and no clear answers on anything by either candidate.
IMO Trump.came out on top by a nats cock .. didnt see any bullying tho.it was a bit of a slagfest at times. Biden did get muddled once or twice Diane Abbotesk .. n then claime Anifa was an idea not an organization ..which is bollocks.

One thing that did come to.light Biden was wearing wire during the debate ..and lets face it the unbised moderator wasnt very unbiased .. closing down Biden so he didnt have to answer the lack.of support by any law enforement agencies as he couldnt name one ...

Sad really if thesectwo are the best the US has to choose from ... an egomaniac n a total dithering fruitcake

Seems to me its too easy for naysayers band wagon jumpers to side against Trump.purely because of his overall dimena n attitude .. personally and its absolutely niwt to do.with me but i reckon hes done a great job in very difficult unpresidented cicumstances.

Dm

Not sure where you got this from DM???

"One thing that did come to.light Biden was wearing wire during the debate"

Hoping it's not from FB or Twitter, with you not checking for it being factual or not??
Didn't expect you to jump on something so crazy, without verifying it first.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/no-ev ... in-debate/

https://factcheck.afp.com/biden-falsely ... ial-debate
Good grief! Maybe all that guff about Scunthorpe FC is fake news too?!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 1, 2020, 9:05 pm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 1, 2020, 9:44 pm

Well spotted DM.

Unfortunately, if you watch this video, it is clear that they were both wearing wires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFI8Ts ... .be&t=2075

Or perhaps, more rationally, neither of them was.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 2, 2020, 9:45 am

Hope Hicks tested positive for COVID-19 today. Given the fact the POTUS claims the coronavirus is not that serious, why are the First Lady and the POTUS being tested? Aren't these tests bad and there's no need for them?

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 2, 2020, 10:00 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 2, 2020, 9:45 am
Hope Hicks tested positive for COVID-19 today. Given the fact the POTUS claims the coronavirus is not that serious, why are the First Lady and the POTUS being tested? Aren't these tests bad and there's no need for them?
Good point ,if its not that serious why is everyone in the Whitehouse tested daily ? I wonder if they test everyone every day when the flu season starts. Actions speak louder than words . :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 2, 2020, 11:38 am

Here's a wild prediction:

Any moment now Trump himself tests positive for COVID-19 (HOPE HICKS) and, because he thinks he'll lose the election, will either step down or drop out of the Nov 3rd running. It's a way for Trump to save face (somehow?) because he can't handle a very public national rebuke of his cult of personality. His only other option is the mail-in ballot fraud thing which is just Trump's way of dragging down the nation, and democracy itself, with him.

Anything can happen at this point!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 2, 2020, 12:25 pm

Someone just hit the Schadenfreude button big time.
US President Donald Trump says he and Melania Trump have tested positive for COVID-19

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10-02/ ... 9/12725310
But he doesn't need to worry, because it is just like the flu.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 2, 2020, 12:44 pm

Oh dear, How sad, never mind, I am sure he will pull through .....................unfortunately !

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 2, 2020, 12:48 pm

I don't understand, why is he going to quarantine? It's not that serious. He needs to go out there and have more pep rallies and be with his people, show them that COVID-19 is not serious. I'm very disappointed in his decision to self quarantine.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » October 2, 2020, 1:01 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
October 2, 2020, 12:44 pm
Oh dear, How sad, never mind, I am sure he will pull through .....................unfortunately !
He's over seventy..... he's obese...I'm crossing my fingers :lol:

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 2, 2020, 1:13 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
October 2, 2020, 12:44 pm

+1

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 2, 2020, 1:16 pm

Trump should resign the presidency by Monday morning.

This is a guy who, just a couple days ago, mocked Biden for wearing a mask.

“I don’t wear masks like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen,” Trump said about Biden during their debate Tuesday night.

There will little sympathy vote for him considering how he handled this pandemic.

He increasingly held crowded campaign events in defiance of public health guidelines and sometimes state and local governments. In other words, he actually helped to spread it with all the rallies!

How much more of this SH*TSSHOW can the United States take!
Last edited by anefarious1 on October 2, 2020, 1:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » October 2, 2020, 1:19 pm

TRUE or just another lie ? Another hoax ? To get the sympathy vote ...
Anyway i am willing to share my secret cure: 125 ml twice a day
[attachment=0]HAITER.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
HAITER.jpg

Return to “U.S. Politics”