U.S. Politics

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Khun Paul » December 11, 2020, 8:16 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 10, 2020, 3:12 am
How in the f*** can one state, Texas in this case, sue another state on how they conduct their elections? The federal government can't even do it, what in the hell does this guy think he can do about it?
Ah as I u8nderstand it it is the Republicans head in the sand attitude, and so very afrai9d of the Moron that they will do anything to curry favour . The Attorneys General feathering their own nest while attempting to take apart long held democratic principles like following the law.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 11, 2020, 8:20 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 11, 2020, 8:16 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
How in the f*** can one state, Texas in this case, sue another state on how they conduct their elections? The federal government can't even do it, what in the hell does this guy think he can do about it?
Ah as I u8nderstand it it is the Republicans head in the sand attitude, and so very afrai9d of the Moron that they will do anything to curry favour . The Attorneys General feathering their own nest while attempting to take apart long held democratic principles like following the law.
My guess he is working on a pardon.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 11, 2020, 8:35 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 11, 2020, 8:16 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
The GOP's fear of the very real risk of being consigned to the political wilderness knows no bounds. They'd sign a pact with the devil himself.

Oh, wait...

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 11, 2020, 8:53 am

As much as i was saddened by the recent possible fraudulent election result in the US (CAN I SAY THAT) .. and even though the American citizens chose to sack their best POTUS for decades its time IMO .. for .. (choking up saying this)

DT to step aside gracefully and let Ms Harris take the reigns ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 11, 2020, 12:46 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 11, 2020, 8:53 am
As much as i was saddened by the recent possible fraudulent election result in the US (CAN I SAY THAT) .. and even though the American citizens chose to sack their best POTUS for decades its time IMO .. for .. (choking up saying this)

DT to step aside gracefully and let Ms Harris take the reigns ..

DM

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 11, 2020, 1:22 pm

Mozzy ........Hold the front page !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHvAsgDuG4M

DM

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 11, 2020, 1:40 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 11, 2020, 1:22 pm

DM
So far, every constitutional legal scholar has slammed the suit.

My great quote from Texas that I have used here before 'All hat and no cattle'

I doubt the Supreme Court will even hear the case.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 11, 2020, 1:43 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Best you do some research on what exactly the 17 other states are doing, basically a "yea, why not request for the SC to look at Texas's legal case." Also, with some research...................snowballs chance in hell SC will take up the case.

Hey, why not try to do some research before posting stuff...........just when I thought you were seeing reality, you easily get sucked back in with this fairy tail. Trump court cases are currently 2 (minor, really minor settlements) and 52 losses or dropped cases.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 11, 2020, 1:57 pm

DM,

Understand hopes and dreams are important, so enclosed a link to help you support yours.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Easy, just donate and your dreams may come true!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 11, 2020, 2:00 pm

Mosquito wrote:
December 11, 2020, 1:43 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Best you do some research on what exactly the 17 other states are doing, basically a "yea, why not request for the SC to look at Texas's legal case." Also, with some research...................snowballs chance in hell SC will take up the case.

Hey, why not try to do some research before posting stuff...........just when I thought you were seeing reality, you easily get sucked back in with this fairy tail. Trump court cases are currently 2 (minor, really minor settlements) and 52 losses or dropped cases.
My research is always in depth , if its on YT thats good enough... Yeah DTs not been doing to well in the courts SO FAR .. and i still think its time for him to admit defeat (fraudulent or not) and move on ..let Ms Harris start her reign.

I cant see DT giving up and admitting defeat .. AND a DT boycott of the inauguration in January could well happen.

As my hero Forrest Gump once said ..Life is like a box er Chocolates ..YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA GET and that sure applies with Sleepy Joe his slippery son and Ms Harris.

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 11, 2020, 2:03 pm

Mosquito wrote:
December 11, 2020, 1:57 pm
DM,

Understand hopes and dreams are important, so enclosed a link to help you support yours.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Easy, just donate and your dreams may come true!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for that .. i just sent all my Christmas savings including the jar of 1 bts i put away for a rainy day ..

I can be part of making America great again ..again .. im sure any funds not used will go towards Trumps 2024 presidency bid .

DM

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 11, 2020, 2:20 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 11, 2020, 2:00 pm
Mosquito wrote:
December 11, 2020, 1:43 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

My research is always in depth , if its on YT thats good enough... Yeah DTs not been doing to well in the courts SO FAR .. and i still think its time for him to admit defeat (fraudulent or not) and move on ..let Ms Harris start her reign.

I cant see DT giving up and admitting defeat .. AND a DT boycott of the inauguration in January could well happen.

As my hero Forrest Gump once said ..Life is like a box er Chocolates ..YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA GET and that sure applies with Sleepy Joe his slippery son and Ms Harris.

DM
If you did any research you'd of known the info I posted was factual, so why post stuff that gives misleading hope....not like you're getting any kickbacks from those reality/fact lacking Trump supporters who I assume are still donating to his election defense fund (aka, slush fund).

Part of my research on the subject, included this video (very basic, even the avg Trump supporter could/can understand) that covers all the bases.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6CH8QRYJ0

On Forrest Gump analogy, I like knowing what I'm not getting (4 more years of Trump)!!! Everything else is gravy and stuffing.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 11, 2020, 3:20 pm

Few Additional Notes:

Previously posted video, contains SCOTUS expected timeline for the Texas case (which I expect is of interest) and back story reasoning on why the Texas AG's filed the case.......and the legality/merit of the Texas filing.

On Biden/Harris, my expectations are pretty low. Expect the usual ---- pie......... however, if both Dems win in Georgia and the Democrats control the Senate.....expecting a ---- pie with whip cream and candy sprinkles.
Whip cream and candy sprinkles would consist of the following:
- Tax Increase on American's making over 400k annually, no increase for American's making less than 400k.
* Goes with US Debt/Deficit, and Social Security Program protection.
- Climate Change Steps (renewable energy, green energy, and carbon emission reduction).
* Mainly for my daughter and grandchildren's future.
- Restore America's position as a World Leader, not the World's laughing stock.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 11, 2020, 3:37 pm

Totally agree Mossie.

A smart move would be to call for an independent review of the weakness of the electoral process.

The country badly needs an independent electoral body to rid the country of the enormous range of issues that have been highlighted in part by 2020. It would require an amendment to the constitution, badly overdue
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 11, 2020, 3:45 pm

really, ---- pie got censored??? guess next time I'll crap or do do pie.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 12, 2020, 8:12 am

Well, the "Big One", as Trump so eloquently put it, was dismissed by the Supreme Court, stating Texas, nor any other state, had the right to dictate how another state conducts its elections. Anyone surprised?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 12, 2020, 8:33 am

Indeed Ken ..sad to say but its time for DT to give up n move on graciously ..

As arnie used to say ,... ILL BE BACK and ive got a strange feeling DT will be as well.

DM officially wishing Kamala Harris well in her presidency.

DM ..

PS.. hope you have a good Christmas Ken ... seasons greetings to you and your family.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 12, 2020, 9:11 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 12, 2020, 8:33 am
Indeed Ken ..sad to say but its time for DT to give up n move on graciously ..

As arnie used to say ,... ILL BE BACK and ive got a strange feeling DT will be as well.

DM officially wishing Kamala Harris well in her presidency.

DM ..

PS.. hope you have a good Christmas Ken ... seasons greetings to you and your family.

Little late for "moving on graciously" don't you think????

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » December 12, 2020, 9:38 am

How can anyone expect the low-life jerk (DT) to act graciously ? He does not know these words as he has shown over the last 4 years. The most corrupt president in modern times, the most anti average American ever, the most undemocratic president EVER. SAD, sad to see millions of USA citizens buying into this attempt to take away legally casted votes. Yet this crook is still coming up with schemes to defraud the american public. History will show how low this fake president descended to achieve his personal ambitions.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 12, 2020, 1:00 pm

Mozzie .. never too late to show some decorum , manners and move on... for DT admitting he lost is something hes not used to...seasons greetings to you sir.

Monk .. so i take it you have not been and still are not a fan of DT ???

Im hoping Ms Harris does a great job ..but also the federal authorities catch up with Hunter Biden.

DM

Return to “U.S. Politics”