U.S. Politics

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Stantheman » October 25, 2020, 7:00 am

trekkertony wrote:
October 25, 2020, 5:51 am
So Papa, based on your response are you of the belief that Trump is a racist?
He's a Trumpist, all he cares about is Trump. Just listen how he refers to himself, by name.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 25, 2020, 7:13 am

trekkertony wrote:
Trumps a second hand car salesman . maybe he's racist maybe he's not . but racists have votes too . question is why would he turn down the racist vote ? Because some people think he's racist they will vote for him , if your racist who else would you vote for ?. Probably 10% of people are racist, do you think trump don't want that vote , China virus , Muslim countries , nonsense hole African countries. Mexican rapists .He's sold that already ,deal done. Same with the evangelists ,do you think he's really a christian :lol: the **** couldn't even name any books of the bible , but he sold them that too. Same with the working class, same with big business ,just selling BS is big business. Trump isn't the problem, dumb people are the problem.
So tony , what has he sold to you ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 25, 2020, 7:22 am

Stantheman wrote:
October 25, 2020, 7:00 am
trekkertony wrote:
He's a Trumpist, all he cares about is Trump. Just listen how he refers to himself, by name.
His bigotry and racist remarks is how he got his fan base. Some individuals who consistently refer to themselves in the third person suffer from dissociative identity disorder.

Or could be that they refer to themselves in the third person because they lack confidence and/or self-esteem, they do it for self-promotion.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 25, 2020, 7:44 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 25, 2020, 7:22 am
Stantheman wrote:
trekkertony wrote:
His bigotry and racist remarks is how he got his fan base. Some individuals who consistently refer to themselves in the third person suffer from dissociative identity disorder.

Or could be that they refer to themselves in the third person because they lack confidence and/or self-esteem, they do it for self-promotion.
Without digging too deep into the formative processes of the human psyche, most pre-schoolers refer to themselves in the third person well into their kindergarten years. My 3 year-old is always saying how 'nong' wants to watch cartoons or 'nong' wants to eat KFC or 'nong' needs to take a sh*t, etc.. Sounds positively presidential IMHO.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 25, 2020, 7:54 am

tamada wrote:
October 25, 2020, 7:44 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
Stantheman wrote:
trekkertony wrote:

Without digging too deep into the formative processes of the human psyche, most pre-schoolers refer to themselves in the third person well into their kindergarten years. My 3 year-old is always saying how 'nong' wants to watch cartoons or 'nong' wants to eat KFC or 'nong' needs to take a sh*t, etc.. Sounds positively presidential IMHO.
You are correct from what I read, many young Asian children, apparently widely common in Japan, refer to themselves in the third person, but for different reasons than adults do it.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 25, 2020, 8:06 am

trekkertony wrote:
October 25, 2020, 4:34 am
The CNN shift is continuing, i am sure the forum subscribers who believe the President Trump is a racist will choke on this contribution by CNN's Van Jones.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-van-j ... -community
Good grief! A colored chap commenting on what floats the colored folks' boats. Shocking stuff. BTW, what color are you ttony?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 25, 2020, 8:11 am

tamada wrote:
October 25, 2020, 7:44 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
Stantheman wrote:
trekkertony wrote:

DM also likes to.talk and post in the third person .. being an expert on US politics and Ta stainch Trump supporter it just comes naturally.

4 more years ..yes please

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 25, 2020, 8:28 am

papafarang wrote:
October 25, 2020, 7:13 am
trekkertony wrote:
Trumps a second hand car salesman . maybe he's racist maybe he's not . but racists have votes too . question is why would he turn down the racist vote ? Because some people think he's racist they will vote for him , if your racist who else would you vote for ?. Probably 10% of people are racist, do you think trump don't want that vote , China virus , Muslim countries , **** hole African countries. Mexican rapists .He's sold that already ,deal done. Same with the evangelists ,do you think he's really a christian :lol: the **** couldn't even name any books of the bible , but he sold them that too. Same with the working class, same with big business ,just selling BS is big business. Trump isn't the problem, dumb people are the problem.
Trump's best demographic polling is "non-college graduates"..........just saying!!!

What's really weird is, Cuban American's in Florida prefer Trump over Biden.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 25, 2020, 8:36 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 25, 2020, 8:28 am
papafarang wrote:
October 25, 2020, 7:13 am
trekkertony wrote:
Trumps a second hand car salesman . maybe he's racist maybe he's not . but racists have votes too . question is why would he turn down the racist vote ? Because some people think he's racist they will vote for him , if your racist who else would you vote for ?. Probably 10% of people are racist, do you think trump don't want that vote , China virus , Muslim countries , **** hole African countries. Mexican rapists .He's sold that already ,deal done. Same with the evangelists ,do you think he's really a christian :lol: the **** couldn't even name any books of the bible , but he sold them that too. Same with the working class, same with big business ,just selling BS is big business. Trump isn't the problem, dumb people are the problem.
Trump's best demographic polling is "non-college graduates"..........just saying!!!

What's really weird is, Cuban American's in Florida prefer Trump over Biden.
Makes sense. Many Cuban Americans don't want the United States to have relations with Cuba until there is a democracy there.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 25, 2020, 9:00 am

makes a bit of sense, but would of thought since Obama opened up normal diplomatic relations with Cuba allowing for US Citizens to travel there it would override that or at least make it a wash (50/50 deal).

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 25, 2020, 9:55 am

While I worked offshore Cuba in 1994, Castro opened the prisons and thousands attempted to flee across the water to Florida. My then 19 y-o girlfriend despised the 'boat people', calling then cowards and traitors. Some time in the last 20 years or so, she left Cuba and now lives in Miami. Despite the enduring hold the Democrats have in Miami-Dade, it would be interesting to find out which way she votes.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 26, 2020, 7:44 pm

Trump wouldn't consider himself a racist, he shows disdain for all people regardless of race, colour or creed.

Yes he called Mexicans some nasty names, but he also said the same about soldiers, he even denounced John McCain who is a republican as a loser. He is a classic populist that plays to his base, which is typically white, uneducated or Republicans that have lost their moral compass.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » October 26, 2020, 8:19 pm

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 26, 2020, 8:41 pm

Chuchi wrote:
October 26, 2020, 8:19 pm
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/13 ... -update-vn

4 more years of George?
Biden is an absolute fruitcake he should be put out to grass in an old folks home not being considered for the biggest job on tge planet .. of course its obvious hes being put in.place so Hillary Clinton can pull the strings ..how many more gaffes blunders can this guy get away with .. daft buggar lost his laptop as well , hope there wasnt anything dodgy on it .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 26, 2020, 9:28 pm

How can Voters vote from Trump ???

Tough? tough to deal with World Leaders like Putin, or Kim Jong, Tough enough to engage in an Armed Conflict if called upon, Tough enough to put his foot down and tell the American Public that they are in real trouble with Covid, 230,000 and counting dead, Tough enough to release his taxes??? I certainy dont think so. When he showed how scared he is and walked out on Lelsie Stahl's interview of 60 Minutes An Inerview for shts sake and he walked out

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 26, 2020, 9:33 pm

DM you said it was Joe Biden lost his laptop??? It was HUNTER BIDEN

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 27, 2020, 4:55 am

Doodoo wrote:
October 26, 2020, 9:33 pm
DM you said it was Joe Biden lost his laptop??? It was HUNTER BIDEN
hey, it was just a minor gaffe blunder by DM.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 27, 2020, 8:21 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 26, 2020, 8:41 pm
Chuchi wrote:
October 26, 2020, 8:19 pm
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/13 ... -update-vn

4 more years of George?
Biden is an absolute fruitcake he should be put out to grass in an old folks home not being considered for the biggest job on tge planet .. of course its obvious hes being put in.place so Hillary Clinton can pull the strings ..how many more gaffes blunders can this guy get away with .. daft buggar lost his laptop as well , hope there wasnt anything dodgy on it .
The 'daft bugger' beat Trump hands down in both debates, is only a few years older than Trump, is leading in every poll and will be the next President. As for Hillary waiting in the wings, a familiar but evidence free desperate claim by Trumps supporters. The laptop story about his son has so many holes in it, totally laughable.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 27, 2020, 9:21 am

I find it interesting that some posters mention that only uneducated deplorables support Trump. Would you actually trust highly educated idiots to run the country? You should have doubts when you consider that they were brainwashed by far left tenured teachers. Tenured teachers teach only their own philosophy and answer to no one. They cannot be fired or replaced. Our higher education system has totally failed.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 27, 2020, 9:41 am

glalt wrote:
October 27, 2020, 9:21 am
I find it interesting that some posters mention that only uneducated deplorables support Trump. Would you actually trust highly educated idiots to run the country? You should have doubts when you consider that they were brainwashed by far left tenured teachers. Tenured teachers teach only their own philosophy and answer to no one. They cannot be fired or replaced. Our higher education system has totally failed.
So there you have it ladies and gentleman. Trump's ignorance would appear to be contagious! Ironically, Donald said on video, "I'm very highly educated. I know words. I have the best words." Perhaps he is an excellent case study of your theory about education being worthless. Trump does know more than the generals and the scientists and all the other experts in this administration. Nah just kidding.

Return to “U.S. Politics”