U.S. Politics

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2020, 9:20 am

TJ wrote:
January 11, 2020, 11:51 am
Which policy would you choose if you were the U.S. president?

iran-trump-obama.jpg
stattointhailand wrote:
January 11, 2020, 12:35 pm
"Which policy would you choose if you were the U.S. president?"

Thats easy .......... the one that doesnt see me viewed by history and the world as a murderer :-k
But with all those pallets of cash the Iranians bought weapons to harm the tax payers who loaded those pallets with the cash.. diplomacy n sanctions havent / didnt work.

If Putin had done this job on the general there wouldnt be half as much outcry .. because its Trump the Trump haters are just using it to attack him .

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 13, 2020, 9:22 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2020, 9:15 am

There was a car v dog accident this morning at the ring road airport intersection in Udon .. wouldnt be suprised at all if Trump getting the blame.

DM
Depends, was the car American made?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 13, 2020, 9:30 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2020, 9:20 am
TJ wrote:

iran-trump-obama.jpg
stattointhailand wrote:

Thats easy .......... the one that doesnt see me viewed by history and the world as a murderer :-k
But with all those pallets of cash the Iranians bought weapons to harm the tax payers who loaded those pallets with the cash.. diplomacy n sanctions havent / didnt work.

If Putin had done this job on the general there wouldnt be half as much outcry .. because its Trump the Trump haters are just using it to attack him .

DM
It was their money to do what they wanted with it, it was not tax payer money. Until Trump tore up the Iranian deal without anything in its place, everyone but him and his warmongers were saying the Iranians were following the agreement. It wasn't until he tore up the agreement then things started to go to ----.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 13, 2020, 12:56 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
TJ wrote:

iran-trump-obama.jpg
stattointhailand wrote:

DM
DM defending the indefensible?

I would expect nothing less from the man who let Jack have his way with Jill and made money out of it.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2020, 1:09 pm

tamada wrote:
January 13, 2020, 12:56 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
TJ wrote:

iran-trump-obama.jpg
stattointhailand wrote:

NOT defending anyone just stating my opinion Tam ..

DM defending the indefensible?

I would expect nothing less from the man who let Jack have his way with Jill and made money out of it.
NOT defending anyone just stating my opinion Tam .. imo Corbs is a terrorist loving ---- stirrer n still feeling bruised from the election drubbing .. his way to stay in the limelight a weee bit longer.

WRONG ON THE DOGGIES ... Indeed Jack was a nawty boy nailing Jilly .. but FYI the little boy puppy going to a nice mates home in Pattaya FOC .. as id rather get not one baht for em and see them in a nice family home... the 2 remaining girls are lovely one i delivered myself (SOFT SPOT FOR HER) and the other is such nice chocolate markings i may keep them both... and Dao has fallen in love with them the same when she first met DM. :shock:

DM

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » January 13, 2020, 3:29 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2020, 1:09 pm
... and Dao has fallen in love with them the same when she first met DM. :shock:
When you were just a pup, yourself. 😊

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2020, 4:00 pm

Udon Map wrote:
January 13, 2020, 3:29 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
... and Dao has fallen in love with them the same when she first met DM. :shock:
Indeed .. alas now after all these years a washed up flee ridden old soi dog scratting around for bones n pissing up trees ;) whose only pleasure is licking ones own doggie gonads and chasing chingcoks.

Back to Us politics .. love him or hate him Trump has done a great job with the economy and others areas of government hasnt he ??? .... one person who really gets on my tits is that Nancy Pelosi trout.

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 13, 2020, 4:48 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2020, 4:00 pm
Udon Map wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Indeed .. alas now after all these years a washed up flee ridden old soi dog scratting around for bones n pissing up trees ;) whose only pleasure is licking ones own doggie gonads and chasing chingcoks.

Back to Us politics .. love him or hate him Trump has done a great job with the economy and others areas of government hasnt he ??? .... one person who really gets on my tits is that Nancy Pelosi trout.

DM
The US economy was doing well and improving under Obama's dying tutelage BEFORE Trump got anywhere near the big house. If people want to believe HIS incessant twitterings that things are good ONLY because he is POTUS, then knock yourself out.

Look's like we have the new deflection for the new year and it's called, "but Nancy"

PS: I like a bit or trout, poached with dill, served with boiled and sliced new potatoes and a glass of chablis.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 13, 2020, 5:06 pm

"Trump has done a great job with the economy and others areas of government hasnt he ??? "

"The economy has been on an UPWARD growth since 2009 "Its economy had been experiencing growth continuously since June 2009, making it the longest economic expansion in the nation's history. In statistics, however, it's all relative. In 2018, the U.S. economy grew by 2.9%. Some economists believe that this number represented a high point for some time to come." That would be who's era 2009 to 2016?

All Donald Duck has done is to strap in for the ride.
The only thing Daffy Duck has done that is great, ( God, I hate using those 2 words together Great and Trump) is learn how to use Twitter, eat Big Macs, how to get the Koreans, Iranians, Iraqis, Chinese, French, the EU, Canadians and so on and so on pissed at the USA

DM you must be sarcastic or fishing with a statement like that or delirious

dudscar46
udonmap.com

Post by dudscar46 » January 13, 2020, 5:24 pm

I hope DM has the sense to realize the truth, all the “Duck” has done is further enrich his millionaire buddies with his tax handouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 13, 2020, 5:32 pm

dudscar46 wrote:
January 13, 2020, 5:24 pm
I hope DM has the sense to realize the truth, all the “Duck” has done is further enrich his millionaire buddies with his tax handouts.

Maybe DM is one of those lucky millionaires.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2020, 5:56 pm

Doodoo wrote:
January 13, 2020, 5:06 pm
"Trump has done a great job with the economy and others areas of government hasnt he ??? "

"The economy has been on an UPWARD growth since 2009 "Its economy had been experiencing growth continuously since June 2009, making it the longest economic expansion in the nation's history. In statistics, however, it's all relative. In 2018, the U.S. economy grew by 2.9%. Some economists believe that this number represented a high point for some time to come." That would be who's era 2009 to 2016?

The only thing Daffy Duck has done that is great, ( God, I hate using those 2 words together Great and Trump) is learn how to use Twitter, eat Big Macs, how to get the Koreans, Iranians, Iraqis, Chinese, French, the EU, Canadians and so on and so on pissed at the USA

Delirium maybe
newtovillagelife wrote:
January 13, 2020, 5:32 pm
dudscar46 wrote:

yeah right course i am .. thats why im living in rural bannork Thailand .. i hardly ever get chance to spend time on my Yot or at my St Tropez villa.

SURELY SURELY Trump must have done something you guys can applaud him for .. ANYTHING .. i cant see wgy most people dont like him seems like areally nice genuine guy to me doing his best in a very difficult job.

DM

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 13, 2020, 6:12 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2020, 5:56 pm
Doodoo wrote:
January 13, 2020, 5:06 pm

Delirium maybe
newtovillagelife wrote:
January 13, 2020, 5:32 pm
dudscar46 wrote:

yeah right course i am .. thats why im living in rural bannork Thailand .. i hardly ever get chance to spend time on my Yot or at my St Tropez villa.

SURELY SURELY Trump must have done something you guys can applaud him for .. ANYTHING .. i cant see wgy most people dont like him seems like areally nice genuine guy to me doing his best in a very difficult job.

DM
He is not genuine or nice in the slightest. I will say he has pardoned some people that deserved it, but he has also pardoned people that have committed war crimes...he has no moral compass whatsoever.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 13, 2020, 7:02 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2020, 4:00 pm
Udon Map wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
You can't reason with these people. They have that hate Trump virus and are still butt hurt from the election. The next election will make them hurt even more. Refusing to admit that the country is now headed in the right direction really irritates them. They would rather see the US fail than to admit that Trump is doing a great job. Shameful for sure.

One thing that amazes me is that the absolute looniest politicians come from Kalifornia.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 13, 2020, 7:54 pm

"SURELY SURELY Trump must have done something you guys can applaud him for .. ANYTHING .. i cant see wgy most people dont like him seems like areally nice genuine guy to me doing his best in a very difficult job."

Now your pleading with us to provide you with Nice things he has done?
I for one cant do it and wont do it

Good luck in your search

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2020, 8:58 pm

Well the last 2 posts by Messrs Glalt n Doodoo sum up US politics n Prez Trump .. its what makes the world go round n its a good job we all dont agree on everything and like the same style of sausage , car , meat pie or lady.

I am shocked a the the amount of and scale of the open hatred for Trump and tend to think glalt has a point

Quote - They would rather see the US fail than to admit that Trump is doing a great job. Shameful for sure.

DM

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 13, 2020, 9:03 pm

Doodoo wrote:
January 13, 2020, 7:54 pm
"SURELY SURELY Trump must have done something you guys can applaud him for .. ANYTHING .. i cant see wgy most people dont like him seems like areally nice genuine guy to me doing his best in a very difficult job."

Good luck in your search
Sometime beyond 2020 you are going to have to get over your anti Trump bias. At this time you refuse to admit that things are going well and NOT because of Obama.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 13, 2020, 10:14 pm

"Sometime beyond 2020 you are going to have to get over your anti Trump bias"

I am hoping I will get over my Trump bias for sure as I am hoping he wont be the Prez anymore after 2020

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 14, 2020, 4:38 am

glalt wrote:
January 13, 2020, 9:03 pm
Doodoo wrote:

Good luck in your search
Sometime beyond 2020 you are going to have to get over your anti Trump bias. At this time you refuse to admit that things are going well and NOT because of Obama.
How do you know if things are going well here?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 14, 2020, 1:15 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
January 14, 2020, 4:38 am
glalt wrote:
January 13, 2020, 9:03 pm
Doodoo wrote:

Good luck in your search
How do you know if things are going well here?
How do I know? I have eyes, ears and I even know how to read. I even know what numbers mean. I use my computer to get the latest news and can differentiate between fake news from actual facts.

Return to “U.S. Politics”