U.S. Politics

Post Reply
dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 435
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by dragonz » September 25, 2020, 6:56 am

jackspratt wrote:
September 24, 2020, 4:14 pm
So for those adoring Trumplets on here - are you OK with him refusing to commit to a peaceful handover of the White House if he loses the upcoming election?
President Donald Trump has declined to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses the November 3 presidential election.

Mr Trump has for months criticised mail-in voting this November by tweeting and speaking out critically about the practice.

"We're going to have to see what happens," Mr Trump said at a news conference, responding to a question about whether he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-24/ ... n/12696786
for those adoring bidlets on here you mean like the left did when trump won the election . Was not a peaceful transition was it ?
This is fake news again . He said that if the election was subject to voter fraud he would hang on until it was sorted out . fair enough i say



dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 435
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by dragonz » September 25, 2020, 7:03 am

anefarious1 wrote:
September 23, 2020, 11:42 am
I know a direct answer is unlikely but I think most here would be curious to know if Glalt and Dragonz would approve of Trump being in office more than 8 years or perhaps indefinitely? Also, what if he shut down all media outlets and only allowed Trump-approved news to be reported? Thoughts? I am sincerely asking and not trying to be an irrational hater.
I know a direct answer is unlikely but will you accept trump as the president if he wins this election and do you concede that he won the last one fair and square ?
Also do you think the media outlets should stop posting fake news and do you think clinton and the mueller team should be prosecuted for bleach bit and hammers and wiping their phones ?

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11929
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » September 25, 2020, 8:40 am

GT93 wrote:
September 25, 2020, 1:11 am
102? That's a good contribution. Keep posting mech. I look forward to your posts in here.
Seems to have lost its context - strange days on the Map.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11929
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » September 25, 2020, 8:47 am

dragonz wrote:
September 25, 2020, 6:56 am
for those adoring bidlets on here you mean like the left did when trump won the election . Was not a peaceful transition was it ?
Looks pretty peaceful to me - even respectful.


This is fake news again . He said that if the election was subject to voter fraud he would hang on until it was sorted out . fair enough i say
Say what?


User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4738
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Khun Paul » September 25, 2020, 11:10 am

Typical man-child response, did he stamp his foot and pout, he normally does one or the other .
Free and Fair, nothing in American Elections are fair. Free when it costs millions to get one person, it is not free either.
2016 was not fair and he knows it, now attempting to pervert the course of justice for the American people , Mini dictator in the making , aka spoilt brat throwing toys out of his pram, he even attacks DEAD People who are unable to respond. What a child .

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7010
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » September 25, 2020, 11:16 am

Khun Paul wrote:
September 25, 2020, 11:10 am
Typical man-child response, did he stamp his foot and pout, he normally does one or the other .
Free and Fair, nothing in American Elections are fair. Free when it costs millions to get one person, it is not free either.
2016 was not fair and he knows it, now attempting to pervert the course of justice for the American people , Mini dictator in the making , aka spoilt brat throwing toys out of his pram, he even attacks DEAD People who are unable to respond. What a child .
How was the 2016 US election unfair? No need for the recycling of arguments about the electoral college versus the popular vote either. Just a quick response as to why it was unfair.

IIRC, there was nobody more surprised at his 11th-hour win than the incumbent and his cohorts.

anefarious1
udonmap.com
Posts: 257
Joined: October 9, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by anefarious1 » September 25, 2020, 11:40 am

dragonz wrote:
September 25, 2020, 7:03 am
anefarious1 wrote:
September 23, 2020, 11:42 am
I know a direct answer is unlikely but I think most here would be curious to know if Glalt and Dragonz would approve of Trump being in office more than 8 years or perhaps indefinitely? Also, what if he shut down all media outlets and only allowed Trump-approved news to be reported? Thoughts? I am sincerely asking and not trying to be an irrational hater.
I know a direct answer is unlikely but will you accept trump as the president if he wins this election and do you concede that he won the last one fair and square ?
Also do you think the media outlets should stop posting fake news and do you think clinton and the mueller team should be prosecuted for bleach bit and hammers and wiping their phones ?
I always try to give direct answers.

I would accept the results absolutely and unequivocally. His reelection could certainly happen with all the older, noncollege educated, (his best demographic) QANON believers out there. They will turn out to vote!

By contrast, the Donald publicly stated that the only way he could lose is if it's "rigged". So maybe we should just cancel the election. Serious question: How would you feel if Obama said either he wins or it's rigged?

Trump would gladly up-end the foundations of our democracy to protect his ego.

I really don't know how you can't see it. Being a provocateur has been Trump's modus operandi for decades. Could he ever go too far and cross the line?

Apparently not! He thinks his supporters are so brain washed that he could shoot somebody and not lose any voters. You really want to be part of this cult?

Did you bother to ask yourself why so many senior former U.S. officials have publicly come out against the commander in chief they served, or the decisions he’s made? These folks are his own hires!

Prosecutions should go forward for any laws broken. Trump's Justice department hasn't put her in jail. Why not? Same with Mueller. Why is Trump protecting these people? Again, remember he hires the best people including Bill Barr. Maybe Q knows? lol

Of course, everyone needs to face justice. Trump's lawyer did. He went to prison and Trump was the co-conspirator so...... Do you think Trump should be on trial? Law and Order!

Regarding the media, It's mostly highly partisan opinionated commentary. I'm only interested in facts and the rest is a waste of time. For Trump, even Fox News is unfair news! It seems to me that Trump would be happy with a North Korean style nightly news broadcast. Would you be satisfied then? Maybe that's one reason why Trump gets along so well with dictators?

I listen to what Trump says and he's the one spouting the most BS each and every day. But I understand how his supporters believe him. They are fully invested at this point. Whether it's progress on the Wall, Vet's Choice, tariffs, state of the economy, amusing things like Sharpiegate, his phantom health care plan, the virus, etc. (the list is so long it is astounding)... his interest is only to gaslight his supporters and reek havoc.

It's a cult.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » September 26, 2020, 2:46 am

tamada wrote:
September 25, 2020, 11:16 am
Khun Paul wrote:
September 25, 2020, 11:10 am
Typical man-child response, did he stamp his foot and pout, he normally does one or the other .
Free and Fair, nothing in American Elections are fair. Free when it costs millions to get one person, it is not free either.
2016 was not fair and he knows it, now attempting to pervert the course of justice for the American people , Mini dictator in the making , aka spoilt brat throwing toys out of his pram, he even attacks DEAD People who are unable to respond. What a child .
How was the 2016 US election unfair? No need for the recycling of arguments about the electoral college versus the popular vote either. Just a quick response as to why it was unfair.

IIRC, there was nobody more surprised at his 11th-hour win than the incumbent and his cohorts.
KP is possibly referring to the FBI announcing it was reopening the Clinton email investigation about 2 weeks before the 2016 election. Comey in effect helped get Trump across the line.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » September 26, 2020, 2:51 am

Image

Trouble looms for General Mark Milley. Trump won't be leaving without some argy bargy.
Senior Pentagon leaders have a lot to worry about — Afghanistan, Russia, Iraq, Syria, Iran, China, Somalia, the Korean Peninsula. But chief among those concerns is whether their commander in chief might order American troops into any chaos around the coming elections.

President Trump gave officials no solace on Wednesday and Thursday when he again refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power no matter who wins the election, and on Thursday, he doubled down by saying he was not sure the election could be “honest.” His hedging, along with his expressed desire in June to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act to send active-duty troops onto American streets to quell protests over the killing of George Floyd, has incited deep anxiety among senior military and Defense Department leaders, who insist they will do all they can to keep the armed forces out of the elections.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/us/p ... e=Homepage

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 803
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » September 26, 2020, 3:34 am

Tucker Carlson is not a credible source of news or the facts as we know it as a Federal judge tossed out a lawsuit against him for defamation of character, There you go. Trump's "go-to guy" for his political bitching and whining does not provide real news or actual facts. This was a judge appointed by Trump. LOL.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4738
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Khun Paul » September 29, 2020, 12:07 pm

Well it would appear the so-called Brilliant Businessman and idol of the Republicans has scored a home goal . I pay more taxes than him and I am retired.
Security Risk certainly man who owes too much is a man who will do almost anything to stay in power as only that power could save him. Now even that bubble has a hole in it .

anefarious1
udonmap.com
Posts: 257
Joined: October 9, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by anefarious1 » September 29, 2020, 12:58 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
September 29, 2020, 12:07 pm
Well it would appear the so-called Brilliant Businessman and idol of the Republicans has scored a home goal . I pay more taxes than him and I am retired.
Security Risk certainly man who owes too much is a man who will do almost anything to stay in power as only that power could save him. Now even that bubble has a hole in it .
I would add that Trump Tweeted the following about Obama's taxes back in 2012:

"@BarackObama who wants to raise all our taxes, only pays 20.5% on $790k salary. Do as I say not as I do."

Oh the hypocrisy! Yet, not surprising as Trump is an excellent case study in psychological projection.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11929
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » September 29, 2020, 5:06 pm

Thanks for that, a1.

I am sure will just wash over the consciousness of the adoring Trumplets on here, and elsewhere in the world.

Meanwhile, rational people just shake their heads, and say "you couldn't make this guy up if you were writing a book". :D
Capture.PNG

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4738
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Khun Paul » September 29, 2020, 5:28 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
September 29, 2020, 12:58 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
September 29, 2020, 12:07 pm
Well it would appear the so-called Brilliant Businessman and idol of the Republicans has scored a home goal . I pay more taxes than him and I am retired.
Security Risk certainly man who owes too much is a man who will do almost anything to stay in power as only that power could save him. Now even that bubble has a hole in it .
I would add that Trump Tweeted the following about Obama's taxes back in 2012:

"@BarackObama who wants to raise all our taxes, only pays 20.5% on $790k salary. Do as I say not as I do."

Oh the hypocrisy! Yet, not surprising as Trump is an excellent case study in psychological projection.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.

What a lot of absolute rubbish, you do not really believe that clap trap do you .

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11929
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » September 29, 2020, 7:00 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
September 29, 2020, 12:07 pm
Well it would appear the so-called Brilliant Businessman and idol of the Republicans has scored a home goal .
On the subject of clap trap, is a home goal similar to an own goal?

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 649
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » September 30, 2020, 7:27 pm

Anyone else catch the Presidential Debate this morning??? What a cluster fxxk!!

Post debate coverage/polling by both CNN and Fox, clearly Biden came off better than Trump.

Here's what really surprised me (not really), people interviewed (undecided voters) that leaned toward Trump after the debate..............the main reason being (wait for it)....."they liked what he said about his record in office and policies."

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FACT CHECK, ALL THE GREAT/AMAZING/NEVER BEFORE/BEST IN HISTORY LIES THAT HE PUTS OUT THERE?? NOT TO MENTION ALL THE POLITICAL (POLICY)/PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST BIDEN,
THAT WERE LIES OR UNPROVEN FACTS.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/29/poli ... index.html

3 1/2+ years in Office, and American's still don't know/care to fact check every Trump statement. :( :( :confused: :confused:

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 803
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » September 30, 2020, 7:50 pm

Mosquito wrote:
September 30, 2020, 7:27 pm
Anyone else catch the Presidential Debate this morning??? What a cluster fxxk!!

Post debate coverage/polling by both CNN and Fox, clearly Biden came off better than Trump.

Here's what really surprised me (not really), people interviewed (undecided voters) that leaned toward Trump after the debate..............the main reason being (wait for it)....."they liked what he said about his record in office and policies."

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FACT CHECK, ALL THE GREAT/AMAZING/NEVER BEFORE/BEST IN HISTORY LIES THAT HE PUTS OUT THERE?? NOT TO MENTION ALL THE POLITICAL (POLICY)/PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST BIDEN,
THAT WERE LIES OR UNPROVEN FACTS.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/29/poli ... index.html

3 1/2+ years in Office, and American's still don't know/care to fact check every Trump statement. :( :( :confused: :confused:
I didn't watch it live because I knew it was going to be a circus. Did watch Fox news afterwards and they were not impressed either, which says a lot. Would have figured they would say Trump destroyed Biden, but that did not happen apparently. It was not a debate, it had no substance, just a bunch of bullying by Trump and no clear answers on anything by either candidate.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5395
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 30, 2020, 8:11 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
September 30, 2020, 7:50 pm
Mosquito wrote:
September 30, 2020, 7:27 pm
Anyone else catch the Presidential Debate this morning??? What a cluster fxxk!!

Post debate coverage/polling by both CNN and Fox, clearly Biden came off better than Trump.

Here's what really surprised me (not really), people interviewed (undecided voters) that leaned toward Trump after the debate..............the main reason being (wait for it)....."they liked what he said about his record in office and policies."

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FACT CHECK, ALL THE GREAT/AMAZING/NEVER BEFORE/BEST IN HISTORY LIES THAT HE PUTS OUT THERE?? NOT TO MENTION ALL THE POLITICAL (POLICY)/PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST BIDEN,
THAT WERE LIES OR UNPROVEN FACTS.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/29/poli ... index.html

3 1/2+ years in Office, and American's still don't know/care to fact check every Trump statement. :( :( :confused: :confused:
I didn't watch it live because I knew it was going to be a circus. Did watch Fox news afterwards and they were not impressed either, which says a lot. Would have figured they would say Trump destroyed Biden, but that did not happen apparently. It was not a debate, it had no substance, just a bunch of bullying by Trump and no clear answers on anything by either candidate.
IMO Trump.came out on top by a nats cock .. didnt see any bullying tho.it was a bit of a slagfest at times. Biden did get muddled once or twice Diane Abbotesk .. n then claime Anifa was an idea not an organization ..which is bollocks.

One thing that did come to.light Biden was wearing wire during the debate ..and lets face it the unbised moderator wasnt very unbiased .. closing down Biden so he didnt have to answer the lack.of support by any law enforement agencies as he couldnt name one ...

Sad really if thesectwo are the best the US has to choose from ... an egomaniac n a total dithering fruitcake

Seems to me its too easy for naysayers band wagon jumpers to side against Trump.purely because of his overall dimena n attitude .. personally and its absolutely niwt to do.with me but i reckon hes done a great job in very difficult unpresidented cicumstances.

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

the-monk
udonmap.com
Posts: 764
Joined: August 20, 2012, 4:56 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by the-monk » September 30, 2020, 8:15 pm

The Biden team should prepare to cancel the next debates but make the announcement public and official only the day before the debate claiming Trump repeated rules violations. Trump needs the debate to show-off and go for a knock-out punch, Biden should not give him the golden opportunity. For Biden there is thing to gain in the 2 other debates and the public will not learn anything new. I did not watch the debate expecting it to be a shooting match and a parody of lies, falsehoods.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11929
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » September 30, 2020, 8:38 pm

the-monk wrote:
September 30, 2020, 8:15 pm
The Biden team should prepare to cancel the next debates but make the announcement public and official only the day before the debate claiming Trump repeated rules violations.
Trying to ping the Bloated Orange Bullshitter on rules violations would be a waste of time.

He has violated just about every rule since he got the keys to the WH, up to and including being impeached by Congress. It has not made a jot of difference to the Tommy Trumplets on here, nor to the Trump cult in the USA.

Let Biden keep "debating" the Liar in Chief, in the hope that those who are still undecided will finally wake up to the fact, as Biden said today, that Trump is the worst president in US history.
Last edited by jackspratt on September 30, 2020, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”