U.S. Politics

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Khun Paul » December 24, 2020, 4:46 pm

POTUS is in all out war on the Establishment in America, pardoning mayhem even killers and Vetoing seriously Important Bills, just because he can . I warned way back and now my prediction is coming home to roost , SADLY !!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 24, 2020, 9:17 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 24, 2020, 4:46 pm
POTUS is in all out war on the Establishment in America, pardoning mayhem even killers and Vetoing seriously Important Bills, just because he can . I warned way back and now my prediction is coming home to roost , SADLY !!!
So good will and tidings does not enter into your thought process KP. Happy to be outraged about what DR does but not a word about the beast who was sentenced to 26 years for child abuse in the North of England but out after 8 years, just in case we offend a racial minority gang.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 24, 2020, 9:47 pm

AlexO wrote:
December 24, 2020, 9:17 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
So good will and tidings does not enter into your thought process KP. Happy to be outraged about what DR does but not a word about the beast who was sentenced to 26 years for child abuse in the North of England but out after 8 years, just in case we offend a racial minority gang.
Eh?

Who is DR, and what does he/she have to do with someone in the north of England?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 25, 2020, 7:57 am

jackspratt wrote:
December 24, 2020, 9:47 pm
AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Eh?

Who is DR, and what does he/she have to do with someone in the north of England?
FYI, the story behind Alex0's current, off-topic gurn.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/cri ... der-freed/

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 25, 2020, 8:31 am

AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
What exactly does one have to do with the other?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 25, 2020, 9:01 am

Absolutely nothing , but hey maybe the Christmas Spirit is working in a weird way

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 26, 2020, 6:27 am

Trump is a man of "law & order"?

Let's see, pardons and commutations for:
1. Four murders
2. An in-law who blackmailed a family member, guilty of witness tampering and tax evasion
3. An individual who lied to the FBI
4. A few millionaires for tax evasion
5. An individual who scammed Medicare out of $1.3 billion

And the list goes on and on.

This is a man who stands for "law & order"? Understandably all POTUS's have this power and abuse this power, but what a f****** hypocrite. There are plenty more to come.

And instead of being at the White House taking care of urgent business, he is out playing golf in Florida, profiting yet again at one of his properties at the taxpayers expense. That's our POTUS folks, until January 20th that is.

Return to “U.S. Politics”