US Presidential election odds

Post Reply
glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2242
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by glalt » November 29, 2020, 8:22 am

You haters (you know who you are) will miss Trump. You will no longer be able to post because you will have nothing to complain about.



glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2242
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by glalt » November 29, 2020, 8:24 am

You haters (you know who you are) will miss Trump. You will no longer be able to post because you will have nothing to complain about.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12159
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by jackspratt » November 29, 2020, 8:30 am

Don't worry yourself, glalt - we will have plenty to post about once the criminal charges and civil law suits start to flow. :D

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5102
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Khun Paul » November 29, 2020, 9:05 am

Another blow to the Orange BLOB, sad so very sad and he paid for this one .lol

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/jo ... d=msedgdhp

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1064
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Kenr6583 » November 29, 2020, 9:11 am

Khun Paul wrote:
November 29, 2020, 9:05 am
Another blow to the Orange BLOB, sad so very sad and he paid for this one .lol

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/jo ... d=msedgdhp
Unfortunately he didn't pay for anything, his simps did.

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1554
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » November 29, 2020, 9:36 am

glalt wrote:
November 29, 2020, 8:24 am
You haters (you know who you are) will miss Trump. You will no longer be able to post because you will have nothing to complain about.
Not true. The weather and some of your posts, we do miss giggle, maybe you and semper could lift your act. Your posts on sensible subjects are good, your ones on us politics...nahhh
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1554
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » December 1, 2020, 7:41 pm

Proof positive that the Trump Cult is populated by total idiots

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 56jq6.html

Odds available from some outlets that are still offering odds against a backdrop of reality.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1554
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » December 1, 2020, 7:44 pm

mickojak wrote:
November 26, 2020, 6:11 pm
Trump has not conceded.
The official results have not been tabulated.

The court of public opinion, and/or, wishful thinking, does not elect USA presidents.

This contest is not over yet, even though, some believe it is.
So when Dec 14 confirms Biden's win, would you settle your bets?
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1367
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by mickojak » December 2, 2020, 8:53 pm

Isn't it amazing how some people have become so excited about something that has not occurred yet?

How about we discuss this after the president is sworn in?

Wouldn't that be the logical time?

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 8308
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by tamada » December 2, 2020, 9:00 pm

The "Will Trump Concede?" thread is over there --->

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1554
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » December 2, 2020, 9:16 pm

mickojak wrote:
December 2, 2020, 8:53 pm
Isn't it amazing how some people have become so excited about something that has not occurred yet?

How about we discuss this after the president is sworn in?

Wouldn't that be the logical time?
No,

- The election was lost in the first week after Nov 3. Baselessly disputed, but still lost. Not one single lawsuit has claimed fraud.
- Nov 24 Transition team officially recognised as election winners.

want to drag it out further?

- Dec 2, Department of Justice leader Barr has admitted there was no evidence of fraud.
- December 8, all declarations finalised (the important ones have already been certified), no more BS lawsuits, all declarations are irrevocable.
- December14, Electoral college is convened and definitive results from college confimed, this cannot be reversed.
- January 20 is simply handover day.

Somebody trying to welch on a bet or at the very least a sore loser like Trump, just being as big an ar$ehole as possible. Not a good look.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1367
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by mickojak » December 3, 2020, 7:56 am

Ho Hum.

You really struggle with the word "official", don't you?

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1554
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » December 3, 2020, 8:54 am

mickojak wrote:
December 3, 2020, 7:56 am
Ho Hum.

You really struggle with the word "official", don't you?
The only single unofficial step I described is January 20. The outcome of the election had been determined we'll before inauguration day.

If you don't want to honour your bet, up to you. A true reflection of your character. I must admit I expected as much.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1367
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by mickojak » December 3, 2020, 3:30 pm

So, taking the oath and swearing on the bible, is not official.

Well, I'll be dammed, why do they bother?

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1554
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » December 3, 2020, 3:37 pm

mickojak wrote:
December 3, 2020, 3:30 pm
So, taking the oath and swearing on the bible, is not official.

Well, I'll be dammed, why do they bother?
Absolutely correct, swearing on the bible does not determine an election outcome.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 13457
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by stattointhailand » December 3, 2020, 3:49 pm

glalt wrote:
November 29, 2020, 8:22 am
You haters (you know who you are) will miss Trump. You will no longer be able to post because you will have nothing to complain about.
errr If there's nothing to complain about, then that means everyone is happy with the service they are being given (unlike during DJT's term)

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 8308
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by tamada » December 3, 2020, 8:45 pm

glalt wrote:
November 29, 2020, 8:24 am
You haters (you know who you are) will miss Trump. You will no longer be able to post because you will have nothing to complain about.
We're not haters. We're just smarter.

Infinitely so.

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1554
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » December 3, 2020, 9:07 pm

tamada wrote:
December 3, 2020, 8:45 pm
glalt wrote:
November 29, 2020, 8:24 am
You haters (you know who you are) will miss Trump. You will no longer be able to post because you will have nothing to complain about.
We're not haters. We're just smarter.

Infinitely so.
what ever he said
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2242
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by glalt » December 3, 2020, 9:23 pm

tamada wrote:
December 3, 2020, 8:45 pm
glalt wrote:
November 29, 2020, 8:24 am
You haters (you know who you are) will miss Trump. You will no longer be able to post because you will have nothing to complain about.
We're not haters. We're just smarter.

Infinitely so.
That's quite debatable. I have a different opinion, totally opposite yours.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1064
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Kenr6583 » December 4, 2020, 1:52 am

glalt wrote:
December 3, 2020, 9:23 pm
tamada wrote:
December 3, 2020, 8:45 pm
glalt wrote:
November 29, 2020, 8:24 am
You haters (you know who you are) will miss Trump. You will no longer be able to post because you will have nothing to complain about.
We're not haters. We're just smarter.

Infinitely so.
That's quite debatable. I have a different opinion, totally opposite yours.
You always do.

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”