Antifa Now Terrorists

AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: Antifa Now Terrorists

Post by AlexO » June 1, 2020, 10:43 pm

cjd01 wrote:
June 1, 2020, 8:59 pm
Hi Sateeb
just a point Draft Dodging was an offence punishable by a fine and a term of imprisonment President Ford granted amnesty to all convicted Draft Dodgers however Trump wasn't one of them, He did in fact claim quite legal Student Deferment on 4 occasions followed by an medical deferment for spurs in the heals of his feet.
Other notables who claimed Student Deferment include Joe Biden with his last medical deferment based on asthma
so basically we'll have an election for POTUS of in your terms Draft Dodgers.
also two other well known Student Deferments were Dick Cheney and Bill Clinton
=D> =D> =D> =D>
They just hate it when facts get in the way of their outraged opinions. What next 'vote for Hilary' she is a forgiving person. :-" :-"

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 1, 2020, 11:08 pm

mickojak wrote:
June 1, 2020, 7:58 pm
We are all the forum
. Trying to talk sense with Trump haters is pointless, it seems their brains go into disconnect and all they can do is repeat nonsense while they ignore the facts. Lonestar tried many times with the same results. Kind of like the old saying, you can't fix stupid.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » June 1, 2020, 11:24 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
June 1, 2020, 11:08 pm
mickojak wrote:
We are all the forum
. Trying to talk sense with Trump haters is pointless, it seems their brains go into disconnect and all they can do is repeat nonsense while they ignore the facts. Lonestar tried many times with the same results. Kind of like the old saying, you can't fix stupid.
So anybody that isn't a fan of Trump is stupid?

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 2, 2020, 4:42 am

Sateeb wrote:
June 1, 2020, 11:24 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
mickojak wrote:
We are all the forum
That is not what I said, I don't agree with everything Trump does but when the man is right I admit it. Too many people will ignore reality just because they let their personal feelings get in the way. I see this all the time. One group on youtube goes around asking university students questions about politics, when they think Trump was behind policy or statements they condemn him. When they are then told the said policies or statements were made by Obama or other political leaders they back right off. Why? Lonestar made many valid points about Trump and other things but was shutdown constantly by the blind on this forum. he finally had enough when he was reprimanded for making too many posts in one day defending his views. I think there were 6 posts. Anyway that is b.s. as well, he was pressured because of
his opinions which it seemed to me to be pretty valid.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 2, 2020, 6:24 am

Attachments
FB_IMG_1591053609467.jpg

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » June 2, 2020, 6:37 am

And that worked out well for him are you suggesting Crucifixion as a punishment for antifa members?

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » June 2, 2020, 6:39 am

Sateeb wrote:
June 1, 2020, 8:44 pm
by Sateeb » June 1, 2020, 11:44 pm

Ok Mick. I wouldn't expect you to know my posting history going all the way back to yesterday and the unnecessary killing of George Floyd so do I condone violence then the answer is a definite NO.
Good morning Sateeb,
Thanks for giving me your answer.
It was a bit like pulling teeth, but we got there :lol:

Now, just waiting on the others.
Mick

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 2, 2020, 6:49 am

Nobody condones violence, and a few "bad apples" are spoiling things. However peaceful protest has not produced any change or results either.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » June 2, 2020, 6:58 am

Sateeb wrote:
June 1, 2020, 11:24 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
mickojak wrote:
We are all the forum
Remove the n't and you have hit the nail on the head. There is no other logical explanation.
Watch Me!!

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » June 2, 2020, 7:02 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
June 2, 2020, 6:49 am
Nobody condones violence, and a few "bad apples" are spoiling things. However peaceful protest has not produced any change or results either.
Hi newtovillagelife
I almost agree unfortunately I think there's a couple more than "a few bad apples"
as an aside I note that if Trump isn't mentioned we can have an normal discourse whether we agree or not.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » June 2, 2020, 7:38 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
However peaceful protest has not produced any change or results either.
Violent protest's won't either.

The only way to change things is to get people into government.
That's how democracy works, (most of the time).
It is certainly not a perfect system, but better than most I see around the world.

Peace and civility must be adhered to while the processes are happening, (as slow and painful as that may be)
mick

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 2, 2020, 9:01 am

jai yen yen wrote:
...... Lonestar tried many times with the same results. Kind of like the old saying, you can't fix stupid.
Isn't that Einstein's (wrongly attributed) classic definition of stupid?

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 2, 2020, 9:19 am

mickojak wrote:
June 2, 2020, 7:38 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
However peaceful protest has not produced any change or results either.
Violent protest's won't either.

The only way to change things is to get people into government.
That's how democracy works, (most of the time).
It is certainly not a perfect system, but better than most I see around the world.

Peace and civility must be adhered to while the processes are happening, (as slow and painful as that may be)
mick
Well it seems (Blacks) minorities have run out of patience. We need a rush to Justice, not Judgement.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 2, 2020, 9:22 am

cjd01 wrote:
June 2, 2020, 7:02 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
Hi newtovillagelife
I almost agree unfortunately I think there's a couple more than "a few bad apples"
as an aside I note that if Trump isn't mentioned we can have an normal discourse whether we agree or not.
Well the problem is there are more than a few 'bad apples' in Policing also.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » June 2, 2020, 9:28 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 1, 2020, 6:44 pm
cjd01 wrote:
June 1, 2020, 6:31 pm

Well Jack
I think it's a shame if he can't stop them because they are totally out of control and most assuredly they are part of your gun nut brigade.
be
I am sure the feds and states have enough powers between them already, to control what is unfortunately going on.
Jack your assumption is most likely correct, however it doesn't seem to be happening, now Trump is being called out as doing nothing to fix the problem and hiding in the basement. The way I see it firm action is required there is no win win here whatever action he takes will be unsatisfactory to his detractors.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » June 2, 2020, 9:44 am

Thank god for Biden
He's doing heaps to stop the violence too. Not

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 2, 2020, 9:50 am

Trump is obviously being influenced by the libtards. He has failed to take effective action. When he finally orders looters to be shot there will be a huge outcry that he is too heavy handed.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » June 2, 2020, 10:00 am

glalt wrote:
June 2, 2020, 9:50 am
When he finally orders looters to be shot there will be a huge outcry that he is too heavy handed
Not by me. :lol:
F#ck em

There's no excuse to damage other people or their property.
Throw the book at em, I say

What do you reckon would happen if same happened here?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 2, 2020, 10:18 am

Even here in Thailand, we are being infected by bleeding heart libtards. Gangs of young people are not being held responsible for their actions. That said, there is still some common sense. If looting and burning were to happen here, there would be a lot of blood in the streets. You can bet that those criminals would be shot and killed.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » June 2, 2020, 10:24 am

Terrorism at it s best......
<< peaceful protesters just outside the White House gates were dispersed with tear gas, flash grenades and rubber bullets. It was all, apparently, so Trump could visit a nearby church >> a photo-op.

Return to “U.S. Politics”