Re: Antifa Now Terrorists

Post by tamada » August 11, 2020, 6:10 am

AlexO wrote:
August 10, 2020, 9:50 pm
jackspratt wrote:
August 10, 2020, 8:54 am
AlexO wrote:
August 9, 2020, 9:29 pm
........... "confront", "actively remove", "resulting in a fight", "intent to fight". Just because you do not agree with someone else's views/thoughts on the World does not entitle you to force your views on them by violence.
Sounds a lot like Trump's actions leading up to his bible thumping photo-op in front of St John's Church.

Prat, if you read the whole of Tams post you will realise eventually that the ANTIFA have been around a lot longer than the current POTUS has been in politics. He is not the first one agree to deploy police in riot gear to prevent these anarchist's from running RIOT so to say. You might even realise that it is normally local Governors who authorize the deployment of police forces. POTUS power tends to be Federal not local.
And if your comprehension gene wasn't missing, you may have noticed that it's only DJT's administration that has opted to send the Feds in to confront these angry boy scouts, uninvited.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 11, 2020, 7:40 am

tamada wrote:
August 11, 2020, 6:10 am
AlexO wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
AlexO wrote:
........... "confront", "actively remove", "resulting in a fight", "intent to fight". Just because you do not agree with someone else's views/thoughts on the World does not entitle you to force your views on them by violence.
Sounds a lot like Trump's actions leading up to his bible thumping photo-op in front of St John's Church.

Prat, if you read the whole of Tams post you will realise eventually that the ANTIFA have been around a lot longer than the current POTUS has been in politics. He is not the first one agree to deploy police in riot gear to prevent these anarchist's from running RIOT so to say. You might even realise that it is normally local Governors who authorize the deployment of police forces. POTUS power tends to be Federal not local.
And if your comprehension gene wasn't missing, you may have noticed that it's only DJT's administration that has opted to send the Feds in to confront these angry boy scouts, uninvited.
Tam , the photo shows local police not Federal agency fighters so perhaps my comprehension is still Ok. As far as I can remember the only mobilization of Federal forces authorized by POTUS was in Portland to help local police to quell the out of control racial riots. But there again maybe I am wrong and they 'have' been deployed else where against your little anarchist "boy scouts", secretly of course.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » August 11, 2020, 10:33 am

AlexO wrote:
August 11, 2020, 7:40 am
tamada wrote:
AlexO wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
AlexO wrote:

Tam , the photo shows local police not Federal agency fighters so perhaps my comprehension is still Ok. As far as I can remember the only mobilization of Federal forces authorized by POTUS was in Portland to help local police to quell the out of control racial riots. But there again maybe I am wrong and they 'have' been deployed else where against your little anarchist "boy scouts", secretly of course.
It was D.C. Metropolitan Police, U.S. Park Police, and the National Guard.

Police.jpg

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2020, 10:55 am

AlexO wrote:

Tam , the photo shows local police not Federal agency fighters so perhaps my comprehension is still Ok.
Nope - the photo I posted shows "US Park Police", which is a federal agency.

They are the ones who were in the thick of the thuggery against the peaceful protesters at Lafayette Square.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 11, 2020, 11:54 am

Udon Map wrote:
August 11, 2020, 10:33 am
AlexO wrote:
tamada wrote:
AlexO wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
AlexO wrote:

It was D.C. Metropolitan Police, U.S. Park Police, and the National Guard.

Police.jpg
All mobilised by who Paul, the local Government or POTUS.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » August 11, 2020, 6:46 pm

AlexO wrote:
August 11, 2020, 11:54 am
All mobilised by who Paul, the local Government or POTUS.
Agreed, -- just pointing out that was more than only DC Metro police.

Return to “U.S. Politics”