Trump supporters In Texas try to run Biden bus off Highway

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Trump supporters In Texas try to run Biden bus off Highway

Post by Whistler » November 2, 2020, 9:22 am

The salient point in all of this was the Biden bus was simply going along I35 from one city to another as part of the legitimate electoral activities. Trump supporters over Facebook organised to send trucks to intimidate, they were not there for any other reason, that is illegal in every country in the world, let alone what is supposed to be the worlds democratic leader.

To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 56ar0.html

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » November 2, 2020, 11:16 am

Trump << These patriots did nothing wrong’: Trump defends MAGA caravan that ‘surrounded & harassed’ Biden bus in Texas amid FBI probe >> Yes TRUE PATRIOTS, as i foretold in my yesterday post. See above.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 2, 2020, 12:12 pm

On a different point, what kind of people drive down freeways with their vehicles festooned with numerous large flags fluttering in the breeze?"

"vvankers, that's who."

Now there's a new name for Liverpool fans :lol:

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 2, 2020, 7:38 pm

Udon Map wrote:
November 1, 2020, 12:08 pm
Whistler wrote:
November 1, 2020, 10:32 am
Before you Trumpsters blame the messenger and The NY Times, it is all over many, many media sites.
Where's the Secret Service?
Found the answer. The Secret Service wasn't around because Biden wasn't on the bus. FBI is investigating, however.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 2, 2020, 8:11 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 2, 2020, 12:12 pm
On a different point, what kind of people drive down freeways with their vehicles festooned with numerous large flags fluttering in the breeze?"

"vvankers, that's who."

Now there's a new name for Liverpool fans :lol:
Using the forum quote function is not all that difficult, statto.

Take a moment to look into it. 👍

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 2, 2020, 8:33 pm

I'm here in Pasadena, Texas, I was carrying my route on Saturday and there was a group of these yahoos driving down Spencer Highway and Fairmount Parkway slowing/jamming traffic up, honking their horns, making themselves look like idiots. Traffic must have been backed up 2 miles on both roads. Guess these rednecks had nothing better to do on a beautiful Saturday afternoon except harass people out and about.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 3, 2020, 5:15 pm

tamada wrote:
November 2, 2020, 9:17 am
vvankers, that's who.
so what type of people burn and loot businesses , terrify people smash windows , destroy cars , block roads , attack drivers ?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 3, 2020, 6:58 pm

I just couldn't resist this! By the way, the media has been mocking the left-wing media's claim that the Trump truckers we're trying to force the Biden bus off the road. As you can see from this photo the white staffer's car is trying to force the black truck off the road, and they turned the story around and blamed it all on the Trumpers......just like I said in my post above.
Attachments
Biden Bus.jpg
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 3, 2020, 7:02 pm

Drangon

"so what type of people burn and loot businesses , terrify people smash windows , destroy cars , block roads , attack drivers ?"

These are the people who dont believe in the 2nd Ammendment and dont own guns. Otherwise at the end of your statement would be "and the dead people laying all around"

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 3, 2020, 7:09 pm

Geeze Next thing you know Gene Hackman and William Defoe will show up in whatever State to find the Missing Democrats

Semperfiguy you can play the Sherrif,by gum or the Grand Puba

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 3, 2020, 9:30 pm

YCMTSU ... the F B I investigating the Biden bus bollocks .. really what a load of crap .. cities with DEmo governors are forcing lock downs to prevent Trump rallies , using Covid as a reason .. Portalnd is burning , Hunter Biden is a crminal and all these fookwits wanna investgate is a nothing inccident ..

Trump has been harassed and derailed from day one .. by the dems blocking and the bias media ..i hope Americans can see thru this shameless charade just to get left in the white house n clinton pulling HER strings .. poor old Joey boy will be hung out out to dry washing dishes and licking windas as soon as his job is done .......the guy is a fruitcake

Hoping Trump wins TO SAVE THE FREE WORLD FROM THE LEFTIE SNOWFLAKES

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » November 3, 2020, 10:53 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 3, 2020, 9:30 pm
YCMTSU ... the F B I investigating the Biden bus bollocks .. really what a load of crap .. cities with DEmo governors are forcing lock downs to prevent Trump rallies , using Covid as a reason .. Portalnd is burning , Hunter Biden is a crminal and all these fookwits wanna investgate is a nothing inccident ..

Trump has been harassed and derailed from day one .. by the dems blocking and the bias media ..i hope Americans can see thru this shameless charade just to get left in the white house n clinton pulling HER strings .. poor old Joey boy will be hung out out to dry washing dishes and licking windas as soon as his job is done .......the guy is a fruitcake

DM
You are 100% correct and I agree.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 4, 2020, 2:53 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
LOL.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 4, 2020, 8:43 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

You are my hero of the day DM!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 4, 2020, 9:58 am

^ To paraphrase the unforgettable Ross Perot, we can "hear a giant sucking sound."

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 4, 2020, 1:08 pm

Gee DM, you are one angry man. I hope you blood pressure drops after the final results are announced.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 4, 2020, 4:43 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 4, 2020, 1:08 pm
Gee DM, you are one angry man. I hope you blood pressure drops after the final results are announced.
Not angry whizzy ..just sayin it as i see it ..yorkshire style

Thanks sfg .. im.a hero in my own right :lol: :lol:

Suck suck slurp

Dm

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 4, 2020, 5:57 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 4, 2020, 4:43 pm
Whistler wrote:

Suck suck slurp

Dm

Giphy
According to ThinkProgress, Emily Brewster, a lexicographer and associate editor at Merriam-Webster, found that originally, "A snowflake was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery. They were called snowflakes because it said they value white people over black people." Since the term is now being used largely by conservatives, zealous Republicans, and the "alt-right" (read: racists), it's ironic they have re-purposed the term into a pejorative intended to smear liberals, Democrats, social activists and other notable individuals of society who aim to end racism.

No need to dis' those that have a different view, a nasty characteristic from those that we could easily call fascists, the world should be better than this.

Its called 'respect' for people with diverse views. Nobody is 100% right, and nobody is 100% wrong, we are all on this earth, varying views, nothing wrong with that.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 4, 2020, 8:12 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 4, 2020, 5:57 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 4, 2020, 4:43 pm
Whistler wrote:

Suck suck slurp

Dm

Giphy
According to ThinkProgress, Emily Brewster, a lexicographer and associate editor at Merriam-Webster, found that originally, "A snowflake was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery. They were called snowflakes because it said they value white people over black people." Since the term is now being used largely by conservatives, zealous Republicans, and the "alt-right" (read: racists), it's ironic they have re-purposed the term into a pejorative intended to smear liberals, Democrats, social activists and other notable individuals of society who aim to end racism.

No need to dis' those that have a different view, a nasty characteristic from those that we could easily call fascists, the world should be better than this.

Its called 'respect' for people with diverse views. Nobody is 100% right, and nobody is 100% wrong, we are all on this earth, varying views, nothing wrong with that.
Last paragraph is spot on whizzy .. =D>

As i posted in another thread i reckon Biden will sneak it 270 to 268 ..n if thats.what the US citizens voted for then THATS DEMOCRACY..

Btw my favourite colour is grey whats yours ?

Dm

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 4, 2020, 8:24 pm

DM, the girls like my blue eyes, who am I to argue?

I like girls with brown eyes, blue eyes, grey/blue eyes but green is my favorite. Trouble is those with green eyes are usually red heads and that is a danger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jokc2Bo2ghw

Return to “U.S. Politics”