Will Trump concede?

Post Reply
User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 2531
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Will Trump concede?

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 9, 2020, 8:11 pm

What do you think the odds are that Trump is going to concede that he has lost the election?

I don’t mean all his claims that the election was stolen but that Biden is the next president by the votes of the people.
Last edited by sometimewoodworker on November 10, 2020, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.


Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1040
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Kenr6583 » November 9, 2020, 8:31 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
November 9, 2020, 8:11 pm
What do you think the odds are that Trump is going to concede that he has lost the election?

I don’t mean all his claims that the election was stolen but that Biden is the next president by the votes if the people.
He'll never concede in public no matter what. Not really sure what kind of odds you can put on that.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6151
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 9, 2020, 8:36 pm

Why should he ..he hasnt lost yet ...they are still.counting .

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1501
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Whistler » November 9, 2020, 9:19 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 9, 2020, 8:36 pm
Why should he ..he hasnt lost yet ...they are still.counting .

Dm.
The only count is the extent of the loss, not the outcome.

Ever heard that word DIGNITY?
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
newtovillagelife
udonmap.com
Posts: 1461
Joined: December 3, 2011, 10:14 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by newtovillagelife » November 10, 2020, 6:49 am

Whistler wrote:
November 9, 2020, 9:19 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 9, 2020, 8:36 pm
Why should he ..he hasnt lost yet ...they are still.counting .

Dm.
The only count is the extent of the loss, not the outcome.

Ever heard that word DIGNITY?
If the US was concerned about dignity or had any moral ground, Trump would have never been POTUS. The rest of the world is watching in disbelief, as the US is showing what a pathetic, dysfunctional society looks like.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5037
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Khun Paul » November 10, 2020, 7:16 am

Will the Man-child concede, nope, but let him carry out is futile legal nonsense, true some are still counting but I fail to see in any state except that of Georgia that it will make one jot of difference just a change in the Numerical outcome , but then spoilt children will act and have tantrums and behave stupidly, the more he doth protest the more he shows what a child he is and lose even more respect. Not that judging by the reports from around the world he had a lot in any event. Many only paid politeness to the President not the Man.

User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 2531
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 10, 2020, 7:17 am

Whistler wrote:
November 9, 2020, 9:19 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 9, 2020, 8:36 pm
Why should he ..he hasnt lost yet ...they are still.counting .

Dm.
The only count is the extent of the loss, not the outcome.

Ever heard that word DIGNITY?
Well trump has probably never been accused of having it.

2016 actual vote 304 EC and - 2.9 million popular votes

2020
279 definitely for Biden and north of 4 million win on popular votes
Against 214 for trump probably 3 more.

42 too close to call Will decide the margin of the win
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 2531
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 10, 2020, 7:24 am

Khun Paul wrote:
November 10, 2020, 7:16 am
Will the Man-child concede, nope, but let him carry out is futile legal nonsense, true some are still counting but I fail to see in any state except that of Georgia that it will make one jot of difference just a change in the Numerical outcome , but then spoilt children will act and have tantrums and behave stupidly, the more he doth protest the more he shows what a child he is and lose even more respect. Not that judging by the reports from around the world he had a lot in any event. Many only paid politeness to the President not the Man.
Please be fair to trump, he is not losing respect, you can’t lose something you don’t have.

He is losing followers.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5037
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Khun Paul » November 10, 2020, 7:26 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
November 10, 2020, 7:24 am
Khun Paul wrote:
November 10, 2020, 7:16 am
Will the Man-child concede, nope, but let him carry out is futile legal nonsense, true some are still counting but I fail to see in any state except that of Georgia that it will make one jot of difference just a change in the Numerical outcome , but then spoilt children will act and have tantrums and behave stupidly, the more he doth protest the more he shows what a child he is and lose even more respect. Not that judging by the reports from around the world he had a lot in any event. Many only paid politeness to the President not the Man.
Please be fair to trump, he is not losing respect, you can’t lose something you don’t have.

He is losing followers.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6151
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 10, 2020, 7:36 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
November 10, 2020, 6:49 am
Whistler wrote:
November 9, 2020, 9:19 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 9, 2020, 8:36 pm
Why should he ..he hasnt lost yet ...they are still.counting .

Dm.
The only count is the extent of the loss, not the outcome.

Ever heard that word DIGNITY?
If the US was concerned about dignity or had any moral ground, Trump would have never been POTUS. The rest of the world is watching in disbelief, as the US is showing what a pathetic, dysfunctional society looks like.

Tend to agree with you there Newt ..

DIGNITY .. didnt they win BGT in 2018 ??

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 5037
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Khun Paul » November 10, 2020, 12:02 pm

Putting aside personal preferences, if and when the Final Count is made WILL the Current Moron in the White House apologise or just slink away if the final count shows a HIGHER turnout for Biden than even he thinks . The only state in question is Georgia the rest seems to be slam dunk but he is crying and spending money to try to claw back what little credibility he has left . What he fails to realise is that at least 4 million more do not like him anymore or consider him a failed man, either way he is hurting mentally and the only way he knows is to spread falsehoods and lies , what a childish man-child.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 13277
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by stattointhailand » November 10, 2020, 12:12 pm

He has to continue with the charade

If he conceedes and admits there was no fraud his sheep wont keep sending $$$$ to fight the corruption (60% of which is being funneled off to pay the campaign debts he incurred) .................. even a "scammer" as good as him cant convince the tax payer to fund it all

anefarious1
udonmap.com
Posts: 287
Joined: October 9, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by anefarious1 » November 10, 2020, 12:51 pm

Here's a solution:

Sheldon Aldelson or some other super rich guy should build a fake Oval Office at the Doral with rubber walls and a TV with a 24/7 simulated OAN feed telling him what a great president for life he is.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 13277
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by stattointhailand » November 10, 2020, 1:09 pm

Tell him he's been elected leader of Mars and is booked on the next space force flight leaving in 10 minutes

The Orange? ish planet (he wont notice) needs him

or maybe Melania can wangle a Slovenian Green card for him :-"

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6151
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 10, 2020, 2:16 pm

Trump.may have to.concede .. not only the election ..rumours are rife that Melania is lining up.to.file for divorce in the new year ..now what was the name of that song by Tammy Wynette ??

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 13277
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by stattointhailand » November 10, 2020, 3:07 pm

If she leaves it too long there will be nothing left to get half of.

mind you some of his supporters will probably pay a fortune for half that dead cat he keeps on his head :-& :-&

vlad
udonmap.com
Posts: 1866
Joined: July 23, 2008, 8:03 pm
Location: united kingdom.

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by vlad » November 10, 2020, 3:13 pm

Trumps latest Conspiracy theory he had the vaccine but waited for the Election result. Once it was cocluded that Biden won pzizer announced the breaktrough. SURELY the American population are getting fed up with his ridiculouse lies and claims.

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1501
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Whistler » November 10, 2020, 3:34 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 10, 2020, 2:16 pm
Trump.may have to.concede .. not only the election ..rumours are rife that Melania is lining up.to.file for divorce in the new year ..now what was the name of that song by Tammy Wynette ??

Dm
Sometimes it's hard to be his woman
Giving all your love to just one sham.
You'll seen his bad slimes
And he'll pay for good times,
Shagging' gals is all he understands
But if you loath him you'll not behove him,
Since we now he's a great big ham
And if you hate him why not just leave him,
'Cause after all he's just a sham
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 865
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Mosquito » November 10, 2020, 4:19 pm

Just divorce rumors, right now.

If the rumors are true, don't expect she'll file for divorce until after 20 Jan 2021.....as per another rumor, she renegotiated her prenup after Trump was elected and I'm sure there was a clause in there covering the time he's in office.

Assume she'll make a couple of million from the divorce, then add on a couple more million from her tell all book(s) and appearance fees.

User avatar
rick
udonmap.com
Posts: 2525
Joined: January 9, 2008, 10:36 am
Location: Udon, or UK May-August

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by rick » November 11, 2020, 12:48 am

Ironically it is not the votes for Biden which lost Trump the election, but votes for the Libertarian candidate. They got up to 2% of the vote in some states, due to Republicans voting for them because of Trump's abrasive style. At least 3 marginal states would have gone Trump's way instead of Democrat if there had been no Libertarian candidate and he got the votes instead..

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”