watched it live on Fox, clear for all to see corruption at its best

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by tamada » November 11, 2020, 10:16 am

minimiglia wrote:
November 11, 2020, 10:09 am
Fox never screened live video of Trump's observers being denied entry because it never happened.

Fox also never screened Trump's lawyers trying to make their case in court about their observers being denied entry without any evidence for the same reason. It never happened.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » November 11, 2020, 10:52 am

Location of the Giuliani press conference:

https://youtu.be/VAyh2xPrFvo
UFF DA!

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 11, 2020, 11:36 am

The whole world knows that mail in voting is subject to massive fraud in any country
Most developed countries ban absentee ballots unless the citizen is living abroad or require Photo-IDs to obtain those ballots. Even higher percentages of European Union or other European countries ban absentee for in country voters. In addition, some countries that allow voting by mail for citizens living the country don’t allow it for everyone. For example, Japan and Poland have limited mail-in voting to those who have special certificates verifying that they are disabled
The whole world knows that the dimocrats cheated which id why they pushed for mail in voting not because of covid as i would think 100% of those able bodied mail in voter went out at sometime to shops etc
What they dont know is did they cheat enough to steal the election ?
This will have to change in the future with perhaps electronic system bypassing the biased people (on both sides) counting the ballots
As u can see from the map usa is one of the only few first world delevoped countries not to have compulsory voter registration
ccc.JPG

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » November 11, 2020, 11:56 am

tamada wrote:
November 11, 2020, 10:16 am
minimiglia wrote:
November 11, 2020, 10:09 am
Fox never screened live video of Trump's observers being denied entry because it never happened.

Fox also never screened Trump's lawyers trying to make their case in court about their observers being denied entry without any evidence for the same reason. It never happened.
Yes they did, clear for all to see, democrates at their corrupt best, us is a total disgrace

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 11, 2020, 12:22 pm

Why is Trump, slowly but surely, trying to drag the US onto the same level as a South American banana republic, or African dictatorship?

I see he is now placing his loyal sycophants into top civilian positions in the Pentagon. :shock:

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 11, 2020, 12:23 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 11, 2020, 8:05 am

At the moment it is very un clear how things will.pan out , updates are scarce the media are not showing anything in a fair n balanced way .. they even delayed the calling of Nirth Carolina as a Trump win but imediately called Arizona for Biden way befire it should of been ..
You seem to have overlooked the point that there are several/many groups “calling” the results, none is definitive, they are different at the moment. They can/have reversed a call.

The final result is clear. The exact numbers are not in yet because the count is not finished and there will be 1 or more recounts. The recounts will not effect the final win, they may effect the margin.

I don’t know why you consider that to be anything but clear, unless you want a definitive result in every state, if that’s what you mean OK, if not please explain why it’s not.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 11, 2020, 12:38 pm

There's one way to resolve this. All you Trump supporters who think that this election was rigged, make sure you donate to his cause. Of course 60% of everything you give him is going to go to pay off the RNC's debt, but that's okay. When you click the button just make sure that you realize when you donate $5 it's actually $55, and if you click that $20 donation it's actually $220. Good luck to you all. But if you want to find out what the real fraud is, why don't you ask them how they spent $1.4 billion on this campaign and still went in debt.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 11, 2020, 12:42 pm

As long as most of us can remember, the U.S. Presidential election has been CALLED by the major media outlets, principally AP. Even Florida's "hanging chad" moment that delayed the 2000 election results was ultimately called by the U.S. major media outlets, principally AP.

After four years of fomenting the colossal myth that all mainstream media is "fake news" it appears that what has been accepted by generations of Americans as factual and accurate is no longer accepted.

Nice work #45... good job.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » November 11, 2020, 1:13 pm

Health warning:

It is not advisable to hold your breath waiting for a concession from someone that:

• Supports Neo-Nazis (Charlottesville)
• Supports White Supremacists (Charlottesville)
• Supports paedophiles (e.g. Epstein)
• Supports sex traffickers (e.g. Maxwell)
• Uses tear-gas against peaceful protesters just for a photo op with a book he has'nt read (Lafayette Square).
• Is a narcissist.
• Is self-serving.
• Is thoroughly corrupt.
• Is a racist.
• Is a liar.
• Is a science denier.
• Is an unindicted co-conspirator desperate to avoid becoming an indicted co-conspirator.

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 11, 2020, 1:38 pm

Posters on this forum got it right. By not conceding, his campaign can continue to solicit donations. The campaign is seriously in the red, but he is not contributing himself...that's just for suckers and loosers.

The biggest industries represented among Trump donors this cycle overall are Real Estate, Finance and Oil & Gas. Around 5,000 individuals have given over $5,600, up from 1222 in 2016, but several giant seven-figure checks are missing this time. Just six of the top 38 donors to Trump-related super PACs in 2016 and 2018 have donated to America First for the president’s re-election, the New York Times reported in August. Only $8,021 has come out of the president's pockets this time around, versus $66 million in 2016.

Source https://www.investopedia.com/articles/i ... mpaign.asp
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » November 11, 2020, 2:17 pm

JimboPSM wrote:
November 11, 2020, 1:13 pm
Health warning:

It is not advisable to hold your breath waiting for a concession from someone that:

• Uses tear-gas against peaceful protesters just for a photo op with a book he has'nt read (Lafayette Square).
• Is a narcissist.
• Is self-serving.
• Is thoroughly corrupt.
• Is a racist.
• Is a liar.
• Is a science denier.
• Is an unindicted co-conspirator desperate to avoid becoming an indicted co-conspirato
I will call you out on that comment, bullshite.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 11, 2020, 2:56 pm

Sport wrote:
November 11, 2020, 2:17 pm
JimboPSM wrote:
November 11, 2020, 1:13 pm
Health warning:

• Is a narcissist.
• Is self-serving.
• Is thoroughly corrupt.
• Is a racist.
• Is a liar.
• Is a science denier.
• Is an unindicted co-conspirator desperate to avoid becoming an indicted co-conspirato
I will call you out on that comment, bullshite.
I carefully read and re-read Jimbo's post, no spelling errors, all the dot points are accurate. What's the issue?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 11, 2020, 3:04 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
November 11, 2020, 12:23 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 11, 2020, 8:05 am

At the moment it is very un clear how things will.pan out , updates are scarce the media are not showing anything in a fair n balanced way .. they even delayed the calling of Nirth Carolina as a Trump win but imediately called Arizona for Biden way befire it should of been ..
You seem to have overlooked the point that there are several/many groups “calling” the results, none is definitive, they are different at the moment. They can/have reversed a call.

The final result is clear. The exact numbers are not in yet because the count is not finished and there will be 1 or more recounts. The recounts will not effect the final win, they may effect the margin.

I don’t know why you consider that to be anything but clear, unless you want a definitive result in every state, if that’s what you mean OK, if not please explain why it’s not.
It remains UNCLEAR as so many states than remain close .. by close dont mean in tge event of a re count i mean the courts deciding to remove any fraudulent votes thst fall.in the nujerous catahories laid out by Trumps lawyers along with the affidavids of officials .

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 11, 2020, 3:12 pm

There is no doubt that the vote counting was corrupt. Why should Trump concede until he is sure the corruption is not large enough to change the results. When he is convinced, he will certainly concede.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 11, 2020, 3:18 pm

glalt wrote:
November 11, 2020, 3:12 pm
There is no doubt that the vote counting was corrupt. Why should Trump concede until he is sure the corruption is not large enough to change the results. When he is convinced, he will certainly concede.
There is no doubt that every legal action dealt with to date, that there was no corruption.

Please provide one single case of corruption, not many, just one.

Trump will not concede while he is ripping off his supporters to pay his debts.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » November 11, 2020, 4:17 pm

glalt wrote:
November 11, 2020, 3:12 pm
He will NEVER be convinced, he is delusional, and so are you for thinking he will ever concede.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 11, 2020, 4:38 pm

We may well be seeing the biggest con in American history. Trump is bankrupt, broke, stuffed. He has to go for the next biggest con to have the gullible donate money to his debt ridden campaign before the curtain comes down.

There will be a lot of embarrassed people by the time this grotesques episode plays out

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 11, 2020, 5:11 pm

I'm still struggling to understand what reasons they have for accusing their own partys election officials of being corrupt and cheating for the other side ................... what parallel universe are they on?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 11, 2020, 5:37 pm

So far team Trump are batting 100 on their legal challenges because none of the lawyers have presented any proof.

The reason they can't do that is because like so many of Trump's claims, you really can't fabricate something that never existed. It's a bit like the "big, beautiful wall" that never really happened.

Return to “U.S. Politics”