Will Trump concede?

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by JimboPSM » November 11, 2020, 6:25 pm

Feeling the need to concede :-k

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 11, 2020, 7:40 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 11, 2020, 3:04 pm
sometimewoodworker wrote:
November 11, 2020, 12:23 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 11, 2020, 8:05 am

At the moment it is very un clear how things will.pan out , updates are scarce the media are not showing anything in a fair n balanced way .. they even delayed the calling of Nirth Carolina as a Trump win but imediately called Arizona for Biden way befire it should of been ..
You seem to have overlooked the point that there are several/many groups “calling” the results, none is definitive, they are different at the moment. They can/have reversed a call.

The final result is clear. The exact numbers are not in yet because the count is not finished and there will be 1 or more recounts. The recounts will not effect the final win, they may effect the margin.

I don’t know why you consider that to be anything but clear, unless you want a definitive result in every state, if that’s what you mean OK, if not please explain why it’s not.
It remains UNCLEAR as so many states than remain close .. by close dont mean in tge event of a re count i mean the courts deciding to remove any fraudulent votes thst fall.in the nujerous catahories laid out by Trumps lawyers along with the affidavids of officials .

Dm.
You mean all the legal cases that, so far, have all failed, or been dismissed due to no evidence?

Please provide any actual evidence of voter fraud.
Not claims of voter fraud.
Not repeats of claims by media or the current (soon to be ex) president.

If you have cases where there are disallowed votes please give details and how many votes were affected. That should be easy given your claims

I note that there are states where the democrat presidential candidate got the votes and the republican senator won his seat. So you are saying that the republican senators election is wrong? It’s the same ballot sheet.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 12, 2020, 5:33 am

The whoile situation is becoming a huge debacle and showing just how Americans run their country, poorly most of the time.
Recent reports show that the States still to declare even if ALL THREE declared for Trump he would need another one to change from Biden to Trump to win. Bet reports suggest that that is unlikely to happen.
He is fighting because he can causing mahem and chaos along the way, the same as he runs his companies, bulldozing his will onto people.

He he also fighting as Court cases are looming as President he is safe but NOT being a President means the wolves will attack . Can someone just send him a Gun with one bullet, save us all a lot of wasted effort.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 12, 2020, 6:50 am

Khun Paul wrote:
November 12, 2020, 5:33 am
The whoile situation is becoming a huge debacle and showing just how Americans run their country, poorly most of the time.
Recent reports show that the States still to declare even if ALL THREE declared for Trump he would need another one to change from Biden to Trump to win. Bet reports suggest that that is unlikely to happen.

He would have to do more than get the 3 (he’ll probably get 2 anyway ) and reverse one more he has to reverse at least 2, 1 being Pensilvania to win. Yes there will be at least 1 recount, but he has no legal way to win or reverse any state predicted for Biden. Recounts typically change no more that 500 per state.

You are correct about how he is showing tha the USA is not great, isn’t well run, isn’t well setup, it’s voting system is held up by string, the only way for the republicans to win is gerrymandering and disenfranchisement, just look at the boundaries.
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 12, 2020, 7:16 am

So far 12 cases claiming voter fraud have reached court. All twelve have failed. The actual cases have proven to be ridiculous. Those on here that claim voter fraud are not just clutching at straws, there are no straws.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 12, 2020, 8:06 am

On Trumps new website where he is chasing money, there is wording saying that donations will be matched 1000%. No explanation, does anybody know what this is all about?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 12, 2020, 8:18 am

Not saying the election system of the US is perfect, but it works (you can question it, if any of the 3 states flip....doubt that'll happen).

There are loop holes and outdated hoops/customs in the laws, but citizen votes count and are counted/verified.

2000 (hanging chad was a logistic problem), 2020 (lying, crooked businessman and crybaby problem)

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 12, 2020, 12:38 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 12, 2020, 8:18 am
Not saying the election system of the US is perfect, but it works (you can question it, if any of the 3 states flip....doubt that'll happen).

There are loop holes and outdated hoops/customs in the laws, but citizen votes count and are counted/verified.
I agree that Georgia probably goes to Biden and Alaska and North Carolina for trump with all the trump challenges effecting a tiny minority of votes, if any and the final results not at all.

Your definition of a system that works is rather unusual. Since one party does everything it can to disenfranchise as many of the people as they can and has gerrymandered voting areas that appear to have been drawn by drunken spiders.

Yes it is likely that most/almost all votes are correctly counted and at that level there is nothing wrong being done and that the electoral officers doing a good job.

There should be an independent apolitical boundary commission to draw up roughly equal districts by numbers of voters and every legal resident (maybe citizens only but that is for the government to decide) must be allowed to vote. Debate on disenfranchisement of criminals and ex offenders is again a government prerogative.

If you get to that status you can say that you have a system that probably is as fair as is reasonable.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 12, 2020, 2:28 pm

Is anyone really surprised that there are so many problems with who should or should't vote?

There are at least 2 dogs in Tennessee & 1 in Texas that didnt get a vote :evil: :evil:

They live with distant cousins of mine and have all recently sent me "facebook friend requests" :shock:

If they are able to use facebook why cant they vote?

This dogism has to stop
1388778_1397839907120160_64945890_n.jpg
1388778_1397839907120160_64945890_n.jpg (13.91 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
Ap1.jpg

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 12, 2020, 5:30 pm

The hard core Trumpists refuse to concede, most governments have started talks with Biden with the full knowledge that the legal battles to overturn a democratic election are futile, every case has been defeated in court, almost all betting agencies have paid out, they know the jig is up. Just a waste of peoples time, Trump is cynically soliciting donations from the dumb, but doomed to failure.

The hard core folks who took 2:1 odds from me refuse to honour their wagers, I should have expected that given the lack of characters they display, so will no longer try to collect. Like Trump, there is always an excuse.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 12, 2020, 5:44 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 11, 2020, 3:18 pm
glalt wrote:
November 11, 2020, 3:12 pm
There is no doubt that the vote counting was corrupt. Why should Trump concede until he is sure the corruption is not large enough to change the results. When he is convinced, he will certainly concede.
There is no doubt that every legal action dealt with to date, that there was no corruption.

Please provide one single case of corruption, not many, just one.

Trump will not concede while he is ripping off his supporters to pay his debts.
Tucker Carlson asked one question. How were dead people able to vote and who set it up. He also gave names of dead people who voted.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 12, 2020, 5:56 pm

all 40+ thousand of them??? Must have bee a f***ig long show [-X

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 12, 2020, 5:56 pm

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson ... on-1546785

25 votes, that will be investigated. The next few days will see how valid this claim is, regardless....that number will not make a blind bit of difference to the winning margin

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 12, 2020, 6:28 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
November 12, 2020, 12:38 pm
Mosquito wrote:
November 12, 2020, 8:18 am

I agree that Georgia probably goes to Biden and Alaska and North Carolina for trump with all the trump challenges effecting a tiny minority of votes, if any and the final results not at all.

Your definition of a system that works is rather unusual. Since one party does everything it can to disenfranchise as many of the people as they can and has gerrymandered voting areas that appear to have been drawn by drunken spiders.

Yes it is likely that most/almost all votes are correctly counted and at that level there is nothing wrong being done and that the electoral officers doing a good job.

There should be an independent apolitical boundary commission to draw up roughly equal districts by numbers of voters and every legal resident (maybe citizens only but that is for the government to decide) must be allowed to vote. Debate on disenfranchisement of criminals and ex offenders is again a government prerogative.

If you get to that status you can say that you have a system that probably is as fair as is reasonable.

Both Parties play games with either stimulate or dis-incent of voters, but Trump has super-charged the process with outright/obvious tactics to limit/obstruct legal voters from voting.
With all his pre-election tactics/lies/disinformation/conspiracies the people have still come out ahead, that has to say something about the US Election System.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 12, 2020, 6:31 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 12, 2020, 5:56 pm
all 40+ thousand of them??? Must have bee a f***ig long show [-X
I supposed reading and understanding is not one of your strong points . He said he gave names of dead people who voted . He did not say he gave all the names of of the dead people who voted . i could give you names of people who are abusive on this forum does not mean i could give you all the names

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » November 12, 2020, 6:33 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
November 10, 2020, 12:51 pm
Here's a solution:

Sheldon Aldelson or some other super rich guy should build a fake Oval Office at the Doral with rubber walls and a TV with a 24/7 simulated OAN feed telling him what a great president for life he is.
Here is another solution given that the election was obviously corrupted . Hold another election with no postal ballot . be fair i think

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Will Trump concede?

Post by Mosquito » November 12, 2020, 7:05 pm

oh, see that glalt is still in denial.

Trump still 0 - 10 in voter fraud filings. Plus, 3 previous filings of voter fraud were withdrawn in the past 24 hours.

Still no evidence of widespread voter fraud, but glalt is welcome to provide any proof. "Put Up or Shut Up"

Understand that Postal Worker who provide Graham with an Affidavit has recanted his statement (not 100% confirmed).
* though, nice that he made 130k plus via a Go-Fund Me page.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1 ... oter-fraud
https://meaww.com/richard-hopkins-usps- ... iden-fraud
* funny part, after they investigated the claim....under 10 ballots with post marks after 3 Nov were processed thru the Post Office in question. No evidence of back dating ballots were found.

On Dead People Voting, clear it did happen. However, they were flagged and authorities notified.
NOT POSSIBLE in sufficient numbers to effect the outcome of the election, that's a FACT.
https://www.dw.com/en/us-election-fact- ... a-55545125
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 12, 2020, 7:14 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 12, 2020, 7:05 pm
oh, see that glalt is still in denial.

Trump still 0 - 10 in voter fraud filings. Plus, 3 previous filings of voter fraud were withdrawn in the past 24 hours.

Still no evidence of widespread voter fraud, but glalt is welcome to provide any proof. "Put Up or Shut Up"

Understand that Postal Worker who provide Graham with an Affidavit has recanted his statement (not 100% confirmed).
* though, nice that he made 130k plus via a Go-Fund Me page.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1 ... oter-fraud
https://meaww.com/richard-hopkins-usps- ... iden-fraud
* funny part, after they investigated the claim....under 10 ballots with post marks after 3 Nov were processed thru the Post Office in question. No evidence of back dating ballots were found.

On Dead People Voting, clear it did happen. However, they were flagged and authorities notified.
NOT POSSIBLE in sufficient numbers to effect the outcome of the election, that's a FACT.
https://www.dw.com/en/us-election-fact- ... a-55545125
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410
Mossie.

Damned Mossie you are a fool. Do not use facts or simple logic against fanaticism. it will not work

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 12, 2020, 7:40 pm

It seems the Re-elect Trump Committee needs a strong legal argument, and top flight lawyer to advance their credible cause. Mr Dennis Denuto is the man.

I can heartily recommend based on the following video, from an actual historic Constitutional court case in Oz. Perhaps one of the disaffected forum Trumplets could pass it on the the RNC.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 12, 2020, 8:10 pm

Be careful what you wish for.

DM? You better be sitting down before reading this.

"Regardless of however long a dispute is, the constitution does set one final deadline. Even if counting is ongoing, the president and vice-president’s terms both end at noon on 20 January. At that point if there isn’t a final result in the race, the speaker of the House – probably Nancy Pelosi – would become the acting president."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ident-coup
Last edited by tamada on November 12, 2020, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “U.S. Politics”