Will Trump concede?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 5, 2021, 12:53 pm

tamada wrote:
January 5, 2021, 12:45 pm
^ Of course he was wanting people to do nefarious and/or illegal things but good luck making that stick in ANY American court of law. For every lawyer thinking they have a dead to rights prosecution here, there's at least two working on a defense.

PS: I still haven't gotten my blow job and it's afternoon now.
Shame .. the pool guy hasnt shown up yet then ???

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 5, 2021, 12:56 pm

There comes a point in time when it becomes about accountability. The problem with the last four years is the attitude that why fight it, nobody's going to do anything to him anyways, so let him do whatever he wants. I personally don't want to see that circus, but bring his ass to court and let the people decide because his BS has gotten old.

Your b****** situation, well, can't help you there, but you have two hands, pick one.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2021, 1:09 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 5, 2021, 12:53 pm
tamada wrote:
January 5, 2021, 12:45 pm
^ Of course he was wanting people to do nefarious and/or illegal things but good luck making that stick in ANY American court of law. For every lawyer thinking they have a dead to rights prosecution here, there's at least two working on a defense.

PS: I still haven't gotten my blow job and it's afternoon now.
Shame .. the pool guy hasnt shown up yet then ???

DM
Talking of pools, here's someone that's about the same age as you, no?
milf of the day.jpg
MILF of the Day

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » January 5, 2021, 1:56 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
January 5, 2021, 11:58 am
sometimewoodworker wrote:
January 5, 2021, 11:49 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
January 5, 2021, 9:40 am
Actually, Trump did tell Raffensperger, "There's nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you've recalculated." Trump wanted him to lie.
While it’s clear what tRump wanted (11,870+ votes) and he tried everything he could to get that done, I can’t hear anything he said that is absolutely directly criminal.

That he, and his lawyers could possibly have been criminal in making the call itself is well beyond my knowledge.
I guess we will disagree on that. I believe he was wanting and trying to influence Raffensperger to commit voter fraud. Georgia is already talking about possibly filing state charges against Trump for this call. Whether or not that really happens I guess we will see. I personally hope they don't so we don't have to listen to his b******* anymore after the 20th. Let him spew whatever he wants on his new digital Network.
We aren’t really disagreeing apart from the point that I didn’t hear anything he sad that’s directly criminal.

Intentions are far far more difficult to prove.

Also I do disagree with him not being prosecuted as it would be a state prosecution and he can’t be pardoned except by the state governor.

He should be prosecuted for all the criminal acts he has done. If he isn’t then the U.S.A. will no longer be a country governed by law but virtually a kingdom. And be very very afraid of a future intelligent criminal president.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » January 5, 2021, 3:55 pm

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2021, 4:48 pm

He won't be prosecuted for any malfeasance in office because a whole bunch of past and current Republican politicians would need to be called as witnesses and they'll plead the Fifth. For them to do otherwise would irrevocably destroy the GOP.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 5, 2021, 6:05 pm

Just add it to the list of other things they have destroyed

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 7, 2021, 6:55 am

What a punk.... After holding a rally, Trump said he would lead the march to Capitol Hill. What did he do? He ran back to the White House like a little b**** and let those people storm the Capitol and disrupt the electoral college vote. That's our fearless leader folks. Good thing he did skip Vietnam. He wouldn't have lasted very long.

Update. The lady who stormed Capitol and was shot and was in critical condition, she just died.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 7, 2021, 7:35 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
January 7, 2021, 6:55 am
What a punk.... After holding a rally, Trump said he would lead the march to Capitol Hill. What did he do? He ran back to the White House like a little b**** and let those people storm the Capitol and disrupt the electoral college vote. That's our fearless leader folks. Good thing he did skip Vietnam. He wouldn't have lasted very long.

Update. The lady who stormed Capitol and was shot and was in critical condition, she just died.
Geez, if BLM invaded the US Capitol, I wonder how many of them would be killed.
Last edited by newtovillagelife on January 7, 2021, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 7, 2021, 7:43 am

Kenr6583 wrote:

His recent actions have really swayed my thoughts on DT .. despite his great success as POTUS he is being a total **** in his remaining few weeks in the egg shaped office and now wants to inflict himself on Scotland and Ms Mcrankey as to not attend Bidens swearing in ... hes being a real pillock and for sure i wont ever stand his corner against those kilted warriors North ov the border ... including the men .

Scotland deserves Trump and vice versa :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Ken .. without delving into history what is the Capitol and why was this person shot and who by ??

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 7, 2021, 7:52 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
January 7, 2021, 7:35 am
Kenr6583 wrote:

Geez, if BLM invaded the Capitol, I wonder how many of them would be killed.
Yes noted the lack of black rioters ,just rednecks on the loose . let's hope these domestic terrorists get prosecuted .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 7, 2021, 7:56 am

papafarang wrote:
January 7, 2021, 7:52 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

Yes noted the lack of black rioters ,just rednecks on the loose . let's hope these domestic terrorists get prosecuted .
After this pathetic display, hopefully the US will keep its arrogant nose out of other countries politics.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 7, 2021, 8:01 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
January 7, 2021, 7:56 am
papafarang wrote:
January 7, 2021, 7:52 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

After this pathetic display, hopefully the US will keep its arrogant nose out of other countries politics.
No doubt. How can anyone take this country seriously again after this display of ignorance by a group of leaders for the whole world to witness.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 7, 2021, 8:06 am

The sad part of this is, Trump knew and provoked this, and refused to provide any extra security at the US Capitol. That's how those people were able to break through and enter the US Capitol without much resistance, with the exception of the one lady being shot and killed. This is sick and disgusting.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 7, 2021, 8:31 am

Not before time:
Again, Twitter flagged the President's tweet and disabled the ability to like, retweet or share it.

The video was subsequently deleted by Twitter, and was also pulled by Facebook and YouTube.

Twitter then announced it had locked Mr Trump's account for the first time, blocking him from using the service for 12 hours.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-07/ ... e/13038448

Should be permanent until this crook is disposed off. See now where Pence has blown his nose on this "fruit loop".
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 7, 2021, 8:41 am

Bandung_Dero wrote:
January 7, 2021, 8:31 am
Not before time:
Again, Twitter flagged the President's tweet and disabled the ability to like, retweet or share it.

The video was subsequently deleted by Twitter, and was also pulled by Facebook and YouTube.

Twitter then announced it had locked Mr Trump's account for the first time, blocking him from using the service for 12 hours.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-07/ ... e/13038448

Should be permanent until this crook is disposed off. See now where Pence has blown his nose on this "fruit loop".
Yep. It's also funny that Mike Pence, not the POTUS, just called up the National Guard. A little late for that, don't you think?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 7, 2021, 8:50 am

"Fruit loop" ???

Suppose it is turning into a Banana Republic overseen by the Orange one

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 7, 2021, 8:54 am

S***, Banana Republic is in the United States rearview mirror. I don't know what you would call this situation.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 7, 2021, 9:27 am

On Fox News, Hannity is trying to sew a tale of maybe there was a willful reduction of security at the Capitol to knowingly allow the rowdy, radical minority of these "mostly peaceful" protesters to breach the building and thus make it all the Democrats fault (again).

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 7, 2021, 9:59 am

An entirely predicable finale to what has been obvious for a long time time about this detestable man, and his clusterfuuck of a Presidency.

None are so blind ......

The ultimate ignominy, but well deserved, would for his cowardly cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment.

Return to “U.S. Politics”