BIDEN 1ST 6 MONTHS AS PRESIDENT, PREDICTION

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: BIDEN 1ST 6 MONTHS AS PRESIDENT, PREDICTION

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 18, 2020, 7:06 am

Whistler wrote:
November 17, 2020, 8:25 pm
How about a bit of reality?

Trump has lost. His self serving legal battles are universally failing, his self serving ripping off his base for money seems to be working, but he has lost.

Biden, will die, but nobody knows when he may become inneffective it could be months, it could be years, certainly there is nothing on display showing he is a dribbling idiot. By contrast, Trump is the most destructive, outgoing President in history.

Anti Biden members of this forum speculate, but so far have not given one tiny spec of anything untoward about Biden. A stack of sore losers, that seem to have an agiest agenda that everybody over their mid 70's is a useless piece of human garbage.

What a pathetic bunch of pessimists. Know nothing, harbingers of doom, they have been making statements like this for months without one single prediction being correct, scoring zero out of 10 so far, they remain delusional despite their total failure to assess the election.

Zero, nada, zip, gilch.........no credibilty.
Morning Whizzie .. missed your post last night i was limbering up for the Scunny game ..

I cant recall too many (yes some but not many) UM members predicting a Trump win .. whilst most were commenting and predicting a heavy Biden win .. whilst it seems the latter happened still in the "watch this space zone" .

As for Ms Harris .. no problems her becoming prez whats so doomish about that ??? .. and i do think it will happen relatively quickly for whatever reason within 1 year from Jan 21st 2021 so thats Jan 2022 .. thats my opinion.

What a beautiful morning in Udon .. i hope your posts soon get back to real time soon a tad confusing , how long have to left to stand in the naughty corner ??

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 18, 2020, 9:13 am

Catching Up With Posts:

AlexO, if you don't really support/like Trump....why would you post false/miss-leading statements about the election process (has it's issues, but as I previously stated not an easy task taking into account over 150 million votes over 50 states each state with their own election laws). Seems thus far, no widespread election fraud only a bunch of lawsuits claiming massive and not so massive fraud with no evidence. Currently, only know of 1 confirmed election error of 2k votes and it was 2600 votes with only around 800 being for Trump (they have already asked for that counties election official to resign). Assume (no evidence) that election official was pro-Trump. Additional, only 1 arrest/charges filed against 1 Trump voter who voted twice using his mother or some relatives ballot.
Concur, America should have better candidates...........but nothing I can do about it and assume you're in the same position.

Your Post: Sounds a bit racist, but who am I to judge.
"Just go and look what you think is America. BLM is the new Democrats?? The Hispanics have woken up. Jeez whites and spanish together. Wake up America"

DM, will give Biden an 80% shot at living thru his 4 year term and 90% that his mental faculties remain intact thru his term. On Harris, have no issues should she become President.......my bar for President has significantly lowered since Trump took office.
* Have to qualify the 80/90%, being President takes a toll on a person....both mentally and physically.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 18, 2020, 12:07 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 18, 2020, 9:13 am
Catching Up With Posts:

DM, will give Biden an 80% shot at living thru his 4 year term and 90% that his mental faculties remain intact thru his term. On Harris, have no issues should she become President.......my bar for President has significantly lowered since Trump took office.
* Have to qualify the 80/90%, being President takes a toll on a person....both mentally and physically.
Im not so confident on Sleepy Joe seeing out his full term .. immense pressure traveling workload etc etc .. i think his faculties will diminish rapidly ..

I do however AGREE WITH YOU AGAIN (no chang involved) .. Maybe Ms Harris given the right back up and a chance MAY ..thats MAY make a good prezz .. having listened to her speak more she does come across not bad at all and i prefer her microphone time to Bidens.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » November 18, 2020, 1:34 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 18, 2020, 7:06 am
Whistler wrote:

Trump has lost. His self serving legal battles are universally failing, his self serving ripping off his base for money seems to be working, but he has lost.

Biden, will die, but nobody knows when he may become inneffective it could be months, it could be years, certainly there is nothing on display showing he is a dribbling idiot. By contrast, Trump is the most destructive, outgoing President in history.

Anti Biden members of this forum speculate, but so far have not given one tiny spec of anything untoward about Biden. A stack of sore losers, that seem to have an agiest agenda that everybody over their mid 70's is a useless piece of human garbage.

What a pathetic bunch of pessimists. Know nothing, harbingers of doom, they have been making statements like this for months without one single prediction being correct, scoring zero out of 10 so far, they remain delusional despite their total failure to assess the election.

Morning Whizzie .. missed your post last night i was limbering up for the Scunny game ..

I cant recall too many (yes some but not many) UM members predicting a Trump win .. whilst most were commenting and predicting a heavy Biden win .. whilst it seems the latter happened still in the "watch this space zone" .

As for Ms Harris .. no problems her becoming prez whats so doomish about that ??? .. and i do think it will happen relatively quickly for whatever reason within 1 year from Jan 21st 2021 so thats Jan 2022 .. thats my opinion.

What a beautiful morning in Udon .. i hope your posts soon get back to real time soon a tad confusing , how long have to left to stand in the naughty corner ??

DM
So if Steptoe had won the last UK General Election and popped his cloggs a couple of months later, by default the xxxxx or Ms Abbott would be in charge of the UK. In your view thats okay?? Very brave with the keyboard insults. Would love to talk over a beer or 3.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 18, 2020, 3:29 pm

AlexO wrote:
November 18, 2020, 5:48 am
Whistler wrote:
November 17, 2020, 8:59 pm
big changes

If he lets the dreamers get citizenship, they will become 100% democrats, no Republican candidate will be able to overcome that massive shift. Down side, WASP America will feel under threat. divide will become bigger.

If he is smart enough, and able to manage this. America to get an electoral system that removes the crazy electoral boundaries with an independent, political free body.

If this happens, the Republican movement will simply be obliterated
Just go and look what you think is America. BLM is the new Democrats?? The Hispanics have woken up. Jeez whites and spanish together. Wake up America
Gee, I thought legal voters were legal voters, Black, white or great suntans. What has colour got to do with being American, British, Australian etc. Plenty of people around Bridgeton Cross with Glasweigan accents who are not lily white, so no colour bar to be a Scot either.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 18, 2020, 5:54 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 18, 2020, 7:06 am
Whistler wrote:

DM
Dm,

I can understand being in the naughty corner for a long time.

A poster on here made light of young girls being raped, I threatened to re-arrange his face as a father that has had had such an unfortunate event in my life with a daughter.

I suggest that the mods have issues with this. They will of course not allow this post, but that is their right, the long and the short of it. I do not resile from being a father.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “U.S. Politics”