A big change in direction

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: A big change in direction

Post by Giggle » March 25, 2021, 3:32 pm

The GOP loves democracy, as long as it is not abused by having minorities enjoy equal voting rights.
What absolute nonsense. The blustery Brit thinks minorities can't figure out how to get an ID card. How compassionate. How thoughtful. How absurd.

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 25, 2021, 6:34 pm

top post Giggs,

The British disadvantaged the minorities in the USA, who would have though that?

Your insightful analysis now makes that so obvious, why didn't the rest of us see this crystal clear connection. Britain should be condemned for treating USA African Americans so shabbily.

Call in the cavalry. call in the UNHCIRAPOLICE, call in Custer, Greenpeace, Putin, Sigmund Fraud, sack the Queen, kick Britain out of Europe (whoops too late), let the Vikings raid England again.....this is an outrage!

Can I take a break I am cooking dinner?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » March 26, 2021, 9:51 am

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » March 26, 2021, 9:59 am

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ex_history

Biden Approval Index
-6 -7 -10 -10 -11 -12 since March 18.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 26, 2021, 10:23 am

He's a bloomin' fool who embarrasses Americans daily with his SJW nonsense and increasing dementia. A true puppet in every sense of the word. Surely America can do better than this.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 26, 2021, 10:25 am

With Fox News clips and right-biased websites being cited here, I honestly can't see any "big change in direction" quite yet.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 26, 2021, 10:37 am

The dailysignal story failed to state that the hearing was run by Republicans who did not allow city officials to attend the hearing. The story also fails to explain that the city is allowed by law to hire external IT consultants to assist in administrating elections. A judge has already rejected any claims about the grants being illegal

https://fox11online.com/news/election/j ... s?src=link

The other story simply states that the Republican dominated state legislature is conducting an investigation. This story also fails to mention that the investigating committee only has Republican members and has not allowed any city officials or democrats to attend the hearing. I think that is called a Kangaroo court.

Declan, these are simply accusations, Republicans across all states are making such accusations, however to date, not one single accusation has been accepted by any court as being factual.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 26, 2021, 11:18 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
March 26, 2021, 9:59 am

Biden Approval Index
(Cherry) pick your poll.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/

Astute observers will note that Rasmussen is the only poll that consistently has Biden under 50% approval. :-k

But at the end of the day, does it really matter - he's there for another 4 years. :D

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 26, 2021, 12:16 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 26, 2021, 10:37 am
The dailysignal story failed to state that the hearing was run by Republicans who did not allow city officials to attend the hearing. The story also fails to explain that the city is allowed by law to hire external IT consultants to assist in administrating elections. A judge has already rejected any claims about the grants being illegal

https://fox11online.com/news/election/j ... s?src=link

The other story simply states that the Republican dominated state legislature is conducting an investigation. This story also fails to mention that the investigating committee only has Republican members and has not allowed any city officials or democrats to attend the hearing. I think that is called a Kangaroo court.

Declan, these are simply accusations, Republicans across all states are making such accusations, however to date, not one single accusation has been accepted by any court as being factual.
Correction. The butt hurt Republicans across all states are making such accusations,... etc., etc..

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 26, 2021, 7:12 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:

Biden Approval Index
Rasmussen polls certainly seem to be at odds with other national polls, and by a huge margin.. Declan why only quote the most negative polls and not a wider selection to get a more balanced view?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 26, 2021, 8:50 pm

^ Yes, I think a previous poster has asked a similar question.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » March 29, 2021, 6:09 am

Whistler wrote:
March 26, 2021, 7:12 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:

Biden Approval Index
Rasmussen polls certainly seem to be at odds with other national polls, and by a huge margin.. Declan why only quote the most negative polls and not a wider selection to get a more balanced view?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
Probably because I do not live in the forum bubble. I am just a visitor bringing news that is different than those who live here. I don't expect a different view to be liked. My American friends view things different than your friends. Even my friends who usually vote Democrat.

I am not going to predict about court cases happening now and those that may happen soon. You know that different courts often change things from earlier courts. I have been doing much reading on politics in America and the court cases. So I will not predict that things will always remain the same because more and more is being brought out. You and your friends can LOL and accuse conspiracy. I expect it.

The numbers are just as bad after his cue card press conference on March 25th.

-10 -10 -11 -12 -12 through March 26th. Those numbers are a big change in direction.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » March 29, 2021, 6:12 am

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 29, 2021, 8:11 am

Good that you are reading up. Can I suggest you extend your reading diet beyond right wing websites that have been consistently debunked for misinformation. A bit of research on each of the accusations from other sources might prove to be illuminating.

Then perhaps to run the commonsense measuring tape over the accusations as well. An example was the Wisconson story, an investigation ordered by a Republican legislature, the committee being 100% Republican, the committee not allowing any city officials to comment or any Democrats to even attend the hearing. That is not even close to following natural justice, simply a pre-planned stitch up. In that case, the GOP lot involved have taken a leaf out of the CCP's playbook,

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 29, 2021, 9:09 am

Whistler wrote:
March 25, 2021, 6:34 pm
Britain should be condemned for treating USA African Americans so shabbily.
Should be condemned for bringing them to North America (and other places) in the first place.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 29, 2021, 9:38 am

Whistler wrote:
Could you please define a USA African American? Do you mean America in the sense of the U.S.A., Mexico and Canada?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 29, 2021, 10:00 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 29, 2021, 9:38 am
Whistler wrote:
Could you please define a USA African American? Do you mean America in the sense of the U.S.A., Mexico and Canada?
Don't feed the Troll

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 29, 2021, 10:19 am

Giggle wrote:
March 29, 2021, 9:09 am
Whistler wrote:
Should be condemned for bringing them to North America (and other places) in the first place.
However, you are wrong. Britain did not send one African slave to America

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » March 29, 2021, 10:58 am

Whistker

Britain did not send one African Slave to America for sure They sent a whole bunch

"Britain followed in the footsteps of the Portuguese in voyaging to the west coast of Africa and enslaving Africans. The British participation in what has come to be called the 'nefarious trade' was begun by Sir John Hawkins with the support and investment of Elizabeth I in 1573. (15) By fair means and foul, Britain outwitted its European rivals and became the premier trader in the enslaved from the seventeenth century onwards, and retained this position till 1807. Britain supplied enslaved African women, men and children to all European colonies in the Americas."

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 29, 2021, 11:09 am

Told ya, they did not send one African slave to America, they sent thousands!

Return to “U.S. Politics”