the silence is deafening

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: the silence is deafening

Post by GT93 » March 24, 2021, 6:37 am

:lol:

I hope she gets debarred for all that crap. Too many Americans are bananas.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 6:59 am

GT93 wrote:
March 24, 2021, 6:37 am
:lol:

I hope she gets debarred for all that crap. Too many Americans are bananas.
Her and Giuliani both.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 7:05 am

So she knowingly and intentionally filed frivolous lawsuits, I'm wondering if the states can/will go back and sue her and the Trump campaign for legal fees for defending themselves.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 24, 2021, 10:27 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
March 23, 2021, 4:14 pm
dragonz wrote:
March 23, 2021, 9:16 am
Not 1 post criticizing biden at all in his first 100 days . not one from the left . Amazing blindness . every president in history including trump had his critics from either party but not this time . trump has really damaged the lefties this time.
no press conference as he is obviously going senile and is unsteady on his feet , no questions , no access to the press or even senators at the border facilities , no crisis when every person in usa and the world can see that it is.
not one remark on this forum about the job losses with the closure of the pipeline . none on of the executive orders . Not 1 critic of the relief package of which only 9% is going to covid relief Not one . nothing about inviting the world to come and live in usa . Anyone in udon a bit hard up go to the border get free house hospital money education as biden promised it.
Just a couple of photo just released showing the wonderful accomodation that biden promised after the obama cages . luxury1e.JPG is it not >?2JPG.JPG but of course no crisis
You need to check your math, because there's still a ways to go before the first 100 days is up. You're all over the place on this rambling. Why are you so upset? Much of what you're saying here makes absolutely no sense. How is what is happening here affecting you? What is your fascination with Trump?

Did you have bad experience with Lazada again?
I am not upset with anything i am now laughing at the state usa has got itself into by voting for a radical left party.
sorry you are right was 100 days since his last press conference . and YOUR post is not rambling ?You need to seek medical help . i never mentioned trump as an important topic . i do not care a dam about trump but i remember you with 4 years of post on various threads every single day slagging everything trump did but have not seen one post from you about bidens new policies .
Just was interested in your views on them as there was not one from any of the never trumpers since the election.
Come on what do any of you think about the pipeline , the human rights abuses and massive crisis the border . What do you think about open borders for the world . what do you think about free college and health for illegal immigrants
Any time i or anyone posted posts about anything trump did that was good you posted abuse back at everyone . Now post your views about biden and give us a chance to do the same to you.
Prediction ,harris will be president this year . mid terms the dems will lose the house and the senate by a massive landslide biden will lot live to see out his term. dumbest thing ever having a 78 yr old president with a vp who not even the democrats wanted .
Should be an age limit to stand for president

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 11:07 am

dragonz wrote:
March 24, 2021, 10:27 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
March 23, 2021, 4:14 pm
dragonz wrote:
Not 1 post criticizing biden at all in his first 100 days . not one from the left . Amazing blindness . every president in history including trump had his critics from either party but not this time . trump has really damaged the lefties this time.
no press conference as he is obviously going senile and is unsteady on his feet , no questions , no access to the press or even senators at the border facilities , no crisis when every person in usa and the world can see that it is.
not one remark on this forum about the job losses with the closure of the pipeline . none on of the executive orders . Not 1 critic of the relief package of which only 9% is going to covid relief Not one . nothing about inviting the world to come and live in usa . Anyone in udon a bit hard up go to the border get free house hospital money education as biden promised it.
Just a couple of photo just released showing the wonderful accomodation that biden promised after the obama cages . luxury1e.JPG is it not >?2JPG.JPG but of course no crisis
You need to check your math, because there's still a ways to go before the first 100 days is up. You're all over the place on this rambling. Why are you so upset? Much of what you're saying here makes absolutely no sense. How is what is happening here affecting you? What is your fascination with Trump?

Did you have bad experience with Lazada again?
I am not upset with anything i am now laughing at the state usa has got itself into by voting for a radical left party.
sorry you are right was 100 days since his last press conference . and YOUR post is not rambling ?You need to seek medical help . i never mentioned trump as an important topic . i do not care a dam about trump but i remember you with 4 years of post on various threads every single day slagging everything trump did but have not seen one post from you about bidens new policies .
Just was interested in your views on them as there was not one from any of the never trumpers since the election.
Come on what do any of you think about the pipeline , the human rights abuses and massive crisis the border . What do you think about open borders for the world . what do you think about free college and health for illegal immigrants
Any time i or anyone posted posts about anything trump did that was good you posted abuse back at everyone . Now post your views about biden and give us a chance to do the same to you.
Prediction ,harris will be president this year . mid terms the dems will lose the house and the senate by a massive landslide biden will lot live to see out his term. dumbest thing ever having a 78 yr old president with a vp who not even the democrats wanted .
Should be an age limit to stand for president
You don't have a clue about what you're talking about. Suck it up, the AMERICAN people have voted, deal with it. I'll write about what I want to write about, and I don't need you to tell me what I should write. Looks like you're just looking for someone to argue with. You're not a US citizen, you can't vote here, so why are you so concerned about who's President here or what I should or should not be writing about? I don't need meds yet, but apparently you do, so why don't you go take yours and think about some of this crazy s*** you are writing. How's that?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 11:16 am

And how old are you dragonz, 12, 13 years old? I never abused anyone on here unless they came after me first. Whenever someone started attacking me because I said something negative about Trump, I would say something negative back to them. But now you want to play tit for tat, LOL. You want me to say something so you can say something back. You have issues dude.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 11:25 am

And by the way, I didn't join UM until July 2019, not even two full years yet, so it looks like your memory is not that good and you still have some math issues to work out.
Last edited by Kenr6583 on March 24, 2021, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 24, 2021, 11:37 am

Time to leave dragonz to stew in his own juice, no? Keeps asking for comment on the pipeline which has already been posted so I can only assume that he does have me on his 'Foe' list and can't see the comments he desperately seeks.

I reckon if ALL fair-minded members wind him up enough, he will stick ALL of us on ignore and his thread will thankfully suffocate which is also what happens when one's head is up one's own ass.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 11:42 am

I don't know what the hell he's talking about on half the crap he writes. Human rights abuses? Open borders for the world? Too much Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson, warps the brain.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 24, 2021, 12:38 pm

dragonz wrote:

no press conference as he is obviously going senile and is unsteady on his feet ,

Going senile. dragonz. others disagree with you. No senile president could have put this stimulus package in place. I can see conservatives being against the policies, but frankly, the disparaging 'Sleepy Joe' insult dreamed up by Trump is no longer credible.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/the-eco ... 57dlj.html

- Biden has run a presidential nomination campaign, against the view a lot of pundits, he won the Democratic primary.
- He then ran a winning campaign to gain the Presidency.
- He has pushed through a popular Covid stimulus package by outflanking the GOP members of the Senate
- Now he has come up with a wide reaching and hugely comprehensive program to further reform the USA

These are not a set of achievements of somebody who is senile. You might disagree with his policies, but the senile, sleepy joe jibes are looking pretty silly now.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 24, 2021, 1:05 pm

Queue the "Stumbling Joe" jibes...

Maybe some of 45's fanboys are missing the constant white noise of his decree by tweet and are having withdrawal symptoms? A welcome return to more statesmanlike, more Presidential ways IMHO.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 24, 2021, 3:22 pm

The girl gang is circling their wagons.

Biden is an embarrassment to Americans everywhere.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 24, 2021, 4:24 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
March 24, 2021, 7:05 am
So she knowingly and intentionally filed frivolous lawsuits, I'm wondering if the states can/will go back and sue her and the Trump campaign for legal fees for defending themselves.
According to her web site https://www.sidneypowell.com/ she has not filed this as a defence.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 24, 2021, 6:29 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 24, 2021, 4:24 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
According to her web site https://www.sidneypowell.com/ she has not filed this as a defence.
Maybe she hasn't personally but her defense lawyers have.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/ ... 0224072745

Maybe she's perfecting Giuliani's "double-blind" defense?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/5 ... t_70057223
Last edited by tamada on March 24, 2021, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 6:33 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 24, 2021, 4:24 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
Hmmm, I guess we'll find out in due time what was filed as a defence.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » March 24, 2021, 6:53 pm

For those interested this is the link to the “Motion to Dismiss” filed by the legal team for Sidney Powell.
While, as with many court documents, it is not particularly easy for a layman to read and fully understand, the gist of the arguments can be gleaned from the “Motion to Dismiss”.

A search of the motion did confirm that It does include the assertion that has grabbed so much attention from the media:
..... whether “reasonable people” would conclude that the assertion is one of fact.
It will be interesting to see just who the prosecution team and the defence team might try to use that could fit the description of “reasonable people” when the motion is heard in court.

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 7:00 pm

JimboPSM wrote:
March 24, 2021, 6:53 pm
For those interested this is the link to the “Motion to Dismiss” filed by the legal team for Sidney Powell.
While, as with many court documents, it is not particularly easy for a layman to read and fully understand, the gist of the arguments can be gleaned from the “Motion to Dismiss”.

A search of the motion did confirm that It does include the assertion that has grabbed so much attention from the media:
..... whether “reasonable people” would conclude that the assertion is one of fact.
It will be interesting to see just who the prosecution team and the defence team might try to use that could fit the description of “reasonable people” when the motion is heard in court.

Nice find there.

I guess the "My Pillow" guy will be due for a psych evaluation.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 24, 2021, 7:31 pm

Little doubt in my mind that Sidney knew she was lying but was in that mindset 'whatever it takes'. Same now. I hope she and Rudi rot in hell, same for Trump, he knew he was lying, but win at all costs rather than honesty was his driver. Those on here they swallowed that gumpf are plain idiots not to see through this. In a few months time, this will be obvious as the law slowly churns through these cases, bet there are no 'Mia Cupla's' for those fools when it happens.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 25, 2021, 1:23 pm

I had tears in my eyes when i watched this and ken and the lefties on here if you think this is ok you are not a member of the same human race as i am . this was biden and his parties fault to get extra votes fault 100% . he is an evil XXXXXX and so are all the dimocrats who are still denying this and i am sure that the international community will be looking for justice in the future for this obscene abuse of innocent people . poor little children shame on them.
Nothing in life ever riles me more than cruelty to children and this is cruel
https://www.foxnews.com/us/exclusive-bo ... heatstroke

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 25, 2021, 6:10 pm

dragonz wrote:
March 25, 2021, 1:23 pm
I had tears in my eyes when i watched this and ken and the lefties on here if you think this is ok you are not a member of the same human race as i am . this was biden and his parties fault to get extra votes fault 100% . he is an evil XXXXXX and so are all the dimocrats who are still denying this and i am sure that the international community will be looking for justice in the future for this obscene abuse of innocent people . poor little children shame on them.

Nothing in life ever riles me more than cruelty to children and this is cruel

https://www.foxnews.com/us/exclusive-bo ... heatstroke
Did you have the same anger from Trump when he separated little children from their parents and shipped them to various places around the country so that the government was unable to reconnect children with their parents?

Return to “U.S. Politics”