If you could, would you vote for Donald Trump if he runs in 2024?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: If you could, would you vote for Donald Trump if he runs in 2024?

Post by Kenr6583 » August 12, 2022, 4:34 am

Poor Trump, always the victim. If he hadn’t stolen, 15 boxes so far, classified documents, he wouldn’t be in this situation.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2022, 9:01 am

trekkertony wrote:
August 12, 2022, 3:54 am
Thanks Parrot for the link. I understand the expectation of the process of executing a search warrant. There were reports that the FBI loaded boxes of documents without examining the contents, surely this must be inaccurate reporting.
In my experience, that is SOP.

You cannot itemise every single document at the site, otherwise you would be there for days.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 12, 2022, 9:20 am

It seems clear that the FBI had to have had pretty clear evidence that Trump had taken sensitive documents that belonged to the United States and not to him. One would suspect that clearance to raid his residence would have had to get clearance from the top of the FBI. Trump, even as a former President, is not above the law. Yet elsewhere he is pleading the fifth instead of answering questions. What kind of man is this? I understand he is now trying to say the FBI planted evidence against him at his residence. Trump is beyond the pale. It is obvious he does not support democracy let alone the truth.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2022, 9:33 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
August 12, 2022, 9:20 am
It seems clear that the FBI had to have had pretty clear evidence that Trump had taken sensitive documents that belonged to the United States and not to him. One would suspect that clearance to raid his residence would have had to get clearance from the top of the FBI. Trump, even as a former President, is not above the law.
The DOJ is now seeking clearance to release the details of the search warrant - which was approved by the DOJ head, Garland. I assume they cannot do so in the normal course of business, and they are citing "substantial public interest".

It is telling that Trump has not released his copy. One could assume contains details that he is concerned about getting into the public domain.

A bit like pleading the 5th at his deposition.

The noose is tightening. :D

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 12, 2022, 9:37 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
It seems clear that the FBI had to have had pretty clear evidence that Trump had taken sensitive documents that belonged to the United States and not to him. One would suspect that clearance to raid his residence would have had to get clearance from the top of the FBI. Trump, even as a former President, is not above the law. Yet elsewhere he is pleading the fifth instead of answering questions. What kind of man is this? I understand he is now trying to say the FBI planted evidence against him at his residence. Trump is beyond the pale. It is obvious he does not support democracy let alone the truth.
As a previous supporter of Trump it is impressive that you have accepted the facts as they stand, it holds out hope that many more will do the same. Well done.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » August 12, 2022, 10:25 am

Whistler wrote:
August 12, 2022, 9:37 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
As a previous supporter of Trump it is impressive that you have accepted the facts as they stand, it holds out hope that many more will do the same. Well done.
Whistier what the hell are you talking about.....Trump supports don't deal with facts.....they have their own fantasy world.

And it's great, beautiful, never seen in history, amazing, huge, i mean huge....etc etc.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » August 12, 2022, 3:11 pm

Red Adair and his minions must be filthy that Donald Trump has demanded the release of the search warrant details. Now that it will become public knowledge, it will be interesting to see how the left wing media launder the ensuing detail to suit their narrative.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 12, 2022, 3:36 pm

Democrats have rendered the US a third-world laughingstock akin to Thailand circa 2006 when Thais exiled a democratically elected, popular and effective PM because he called out the corrupt leaders and showed them for the assholes they were/are. Trump did the same and the US saw corrupt elections, hysterical madness TDS, absurd policies that have driven the world economy into the tank and the worst governance the world has ever seen.

Trump consumes their every waking thought -- and rightly so. Unless they kill him or exile him, he will wipe the floor with any Democrat alive. They are terrified, and it shows.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2022, 3:53 pm

Trump could have got the ball rolling 2 days ago by releasing to the public a copy of the warrant + document receipt that have been in his hands since shortly after the raid.

What is holding him back? :-k

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 12, 2022, 6:58 pm

trekkertony wrote:
August 12, 2022, 3:11 pm
Red Adair and his minions must be filthy that Donald Trump has demanded the release of the search warrant details. Now that it will become public knowledge, it will be interesting to see how the left wing media launder the ensuing detail to suit their narrative.
Who demanded what now?

Is this what Sky's saying?

Looks like the right wing media have hogged all the washing machines already.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2022, 7:44 pm

Giggle wrote:
August 12, 2022, 3:36 pm
Democrats have rendered the US a third-world laughingstock akin to Thailand circa 2006 when Thais exiled a democratically elected, popular and effective PM because he called out the corrupt leaders and showed them for the assholes they were/are. Trump did the same and the US saw corrupt elections, hysterical madness TDS, absurd policies that have driven the world economy into the tank and the worst governance the world has ever seen.

Trump consumes their every waking thought -- and rightly so. Unless they kill him or exile him, he will wipe the floor with any Democrat alive. They are terrified, and it shows.
Can someone remind me again of the classic symptoms of a cult member. ;)

January 6, 2021 - does that ring any bells giggles. Or are you part of the "they were just tourists strolling past who decided to drop in for a look" school of thought?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 12, 2022, 7:56 pm

I wonder what it will take to get the Fox news presenters to think what they are saying?

In the last couple of years I've listened to them comparing something in US to being like "A third world country" dozens of times (especially Sean Hannity) ......... well Sean, perhaps that is because you and your mates have turned America into a third world country since 2016

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 12, 2022, 7:56 pm

Giggle wrote:
August 12, 2022, 3:36 pm

I like a good giggle myself but are you suggesting that creepy, sleepy ol' Joe doesn't rent space between the ears of Ted, Lindsay, Ron, Louie, Marjorie, Jim, Lauren, Mo and that nice but dim kid Josh?

They've all got IBS... Irritable Biden Syndrome. It's not supposed to be infectious.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 13, 2022, 10:57 am

Hmmm!

Top Secret documents.... Espionage Act......... Oh dear! :shock:

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 13, 2022, 11:26 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 13, 2022, 10:57 am
Hmmm!

How predictable was the claim that these were planted on Trump by the swamp dwellers? The wheels are falling off now, that claim is very weak and more and more Republicans are getting more cautious about hopping onto the Trump train that is on a bumpy track and losing wheels on a regular basis. It is now almost impossible for Trump not to be charged and face prosecution, not the persecution he whines about.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » August 13, 2022, 12:16 pm

Whistler wrote:
August 13, 2022, 11:26 am
jackspratt wrote:
Hmmm!

How predictable was the claim that these were planted on Trump by the swamp dwellers? The wheels are falling off now, that claim is very weak and more and more Republicans are getting more cautious about hopping onto the Trump train that is on a bumpy track and losing wheels on a regular basis. It is now almost impossible for Trump not to be charged and face prosecution, not the persecution he whines about.
The US establishment can be oh so trusted, like they said Sadam had weapons of mass destruction, Gadaffi, oh yeah any country in the Middle East that had power and stability, let alone Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, then we can start on Sth America, the list is endless, would the faceless people lie????? Power is money and a lot of it, yes I would vote for him if I was a yank as he's not a Globilist, that frightens them.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 13, 2022, 12:22 pm

Question should be How much evidence do you need and how many laws must he break BEFORE you will accept the truth?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 13, 2022, 2:25 pm

The democrat playbook: If they can't control you, they must eliminate you. Even if it means hogwash impeachment charades and circus hysterics like we're seeing now.

These asshat American idiots are acting as paranoid as Thai Democrats were after they eliminated and replaced Shinawatra. Scared to death and desperate to control the narrative, even it is clearly nonsense to everyone watching their slapstick farce.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 13, 2022, 2:40 pm

fatbob wrote:
August 13, 2022, 12:16 pm
Whistler wrote:
August 13, 2022, 11:26 am
jackspratt wrote:
Hmmm!

The US establishment can be oh so trusted, like they said Sadam had weapons of mass destruction, Gadaffi, oh yeah any country in the Middle East that had power and stability, let alone Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, then we can start on Sth America, the list is endless, would the faceless people lie????? Power is money and a lot of it, yes I would vote for him if I was a yank as he's not a Globilist, that frightens them.
Fatbob. Do you know the difference between the CIA and the FBI. The CIA have a filthy reputation world wide. The same cannot be said of the FBI.

As for globalists, who in American politics is a globalist? That is a term made up by brain dead conspiracy clowns.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 13, 2022, 3:54 pm

A question for fatbob - do you believe that the 2020 POTUS election was rigged, and that Trump actually won?

Return to “U.S. Politics”