Donald Trump within a few days of criminal charges

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Donald Trump within a few days of criminal charges

Post by jackspratt » March 24, 2023, 8:23 pm

trekkertony wrote:
March 24, 2023, 7:47 pm
Hi Ken R6583, l wonder how many on this forum have shifted money sideways telling their ‘loved’ ones that the money had to allocated to business transactions without revealing the particular nature of their business dealings.
Probably none who were standing for election as the US President.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 24, 2023, 8:28 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:21 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 24, 2023, 7:30 pm

Cant see why Americans would want to vote any other way than Trump for so many reasons .

DM
I could well imagine that if all, or some, of the US Trump cultists lived in the UK, they would gravitate towards being passionate SUFC supporters.

How good would that be! 8)
Blooming marvelous Ken .. so long as the club hit em with dual pricing :lol: :lol: we need all the fans and income possible.

im really pleased it seems even SUFC have a fan club in the USA .. where is your/our club based ?? i hope is not in Kentucky or places where you can marry your mother !!

vote TRUMP .. LETS MAGA .. :lol:
jackspratt wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:23 pm
trekkertony wrote:
Hi Ken R6583, l wonder how many on this forum have shifted money sideways telling their ‘loved’ ones that the money had to allocated to business transactions without revealing the particular nature of their business dealings.
Probably none who were standing for election as the US President.
Comorn Jack .. DT is innocent until proven guilty .. he should get another chance to be POTUS gain ..it was so much fun last time and with that Lake women as his VP hes boud to win ..NO ??

dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 24, 2023, 8:35 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:28 pm

Blooming marvelous Ken ..

dm
Err .... I'm jack. :D

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 24, 2023, 8:37 pm

trekkertony wrote:
Agree Tony,

This is small beer, maybe just a fine, I don't think a big deal either. Technically illegal, but a victimless crime and after 7 years, really?.

Other transgressions make porridge a real possibility.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 24, 2023, 8:45 pm

Twas "small beer" that did for Al Capone

Stop p*ssing about, get the t*sser behind bars on whatever you can and then go for him while he's safely locked up with all the other charges. The old b*gger will snuff it before he pays for any of his crimes if they wait much longer

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2023, 8:54 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:37 pm
trekkertony wrote:
Agree Tony,

This is small beer, maybe just a fine, I don't think a big deal either. Technically illegal, but a victimless crime and after 7 years, really?.

Victimless crime? This is the second tax fraud case brought to light recently in the Trump Org. How many others are there? While others are paying their fare share in taxes, the middle class, these millionaires/billionaires find ways to cheat on their taxes, even though they already are afforded enough loopholes that are legal.

The reason it has taken so long is the fact that he used the courts to hold up the releasing of his and his businesses tax records.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 24, 2023, 9:04 pm

How the hell can tax dodging be "victimless crime"?

Tens of thousands of victims every day because these a*seholes dont give the state the money they owe

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 24, 2023, 9:18 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:35 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:28 pm

Blooming marvelous Ken ..

dm
Err .... I'm jack. :D
Sorry jack chang goggles on and a mytranny.au pop up just came up on my tablet i lost concentration and got distracted when the kangaroo came into shot.

i was replying t Ken ovver yonder in Kentuckee

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 24, 2023, 9:20 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 24, 2023, 8:37 pm

Agree Tony,

Aren't demanding more votes; stealing and concealing classified government documents; falsely valuing assets up and down; and attempting to pervert the course of justice also "victimless" crimes?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 25, 2023, 4:26 am

I stand corrected from the other posters here I had not appreciated the tax evasion angle.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 25, 2023, 7:10 am

As a self proclaimed millionaire who trumpeted that he tries not to pay any tax unless he has to , manipulates figurs and lies almost daily about just about everything, then the victims are the Ameican people struggling inregards to bills and expenses which might have ben less had this millionaire conducted himself ethically and mprally.
Any person who by his own admission evades his responsibilities like he has done is a pariah on societ expecting people to like him while all the time he is wheeling and dealing to avoid the consequences of his actions.
In olden days call him a smart mouth, HIS Selfishness and utter lack of concern for his fellow AMERICANS is amazing so shallow and yet it ois that shallowness that appeals top some Americans and that in itself shows the general nature of AMERICA TODAY> Shallow and acting like lemmings.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » March 31, 2023, 5:47 am

Twice impeached Treasonous Scum 45 has been indicted in connection to alleged hush money payments made via his (former) lawyer Michael Cohen to (former) adult film star Stormy Daniels.

The issue has been brewing since allegations the two had an affair came to light before the 2016 election. While the former president has denied having sexual relations with Daniels it should be noted that he has an extremely long and extensive history of lies and corruption.

Reaction to this long overdue indictment can be found on multiple media sources.

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 31, 2023, 8:23 am

JimboPSM wrote:
March 31, 2023, 5:47 am
Twice impeached Treasonous Scum 45 has been indicted in connection to alleged hush money payments made via his (former) lawyer Michael Cohen to (former) adult film star Stormy Daniels.

The issue has been brewing since allegations the two had an affair came to light before the 2016 election. While the former president has denied having sexual relations with Daniels it should be noted that he has an extremely long and extensive history of lies and corruption.

Reaction to this long overdue indictment can be found on multiple media sources.

So what, he had a mistress, as have millions, who cares, doe's that mean Billy Clinton travels the same path? What they do in there private time remains their business.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 31, 2023, 8:33 am

Fatbob, he has not been charged with the heinous crime of boom boom.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 31, 2023, 9:18 am

Whistler wrote:
March 31, 2023, 8:33 am
Fatbob, he has not been charged with the heinous crime of boom boom.
It should'nt even get media time, but it is a distraction to the real goings on that never get reported these days.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 31, 2023, 9:43 am

Dunno, I think the first President of the USA to be charged with a criminal offence is kinda newsworthy

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 31, 2023, 10:29 am

Does anyone rally ca about a MAN who it appears single handed caused so much division in the UNITED States that the possiblity of another civil War could occur . Daily we see snippets or hear of outrageous actions taken by officials of noth parties and lets not talk about what appears to be the dumbing down of the Polie Services across the nation. With blatantly ignorant and rally stupid pople putting on a Unform under the pretext of serving the public !!!!!

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 31, 2023, 2:17 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 31, 2023, 9:43 am
Dunno, I think the first President of the USA to be charged with a criminal offence is kinda newsworthy
When it's to do with his private life I dont, far more newsworthy things happening in this corrupt world as opposed to where Trump parked his c-ck for a short time, she got 150k to shut up, thats what she should have done.
I would think Bush senior, junior and Clinton should be facing charges for the lies they told to justify the invasion of Iraq and Libya and the millions of dead to name but a few, however the world we live now is more interested in a shag, weird...

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 31, 2023, 2:43 pm

Bob,

It was not private, he paid bounus to his lawyer and then treated more than 400 000 as a business expense. Broke multiple laws in doing so.

Totally agree with you about the Bush family alongside Bkair and Howard , in my opinion they are war criminals. Trump in this case is simply a WH0RE criminal.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 31, 2023, 3:37 pm

Not sure why Bush Snr is copping the flack here - clearing Saddam out of Kuwait met with pretty wide approval if my memory serves me correctly.

About the worst thing I reckon he did was appoint Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court.

As for the Bloated Orange Cult Leader - may justice prevail in the multitude of charges he faces now, and upcoming. 👍

Return to “U.S. Politics”