Welcome to the party party

tamada
udonmap.com

Welcome to the party party

Post by tamada » December 8, 2021, 5:21 pm

Rumour has it that there was a Christmas shindig at #10 last year at the same time the Tories had cajoled the great unwashed to stay home and avoid even the most minimal of personal social interventions such as washing your partners back in the shower or (the very emotive) saying goodbye to the dearly departed.

Some say it was a hypothetical being presented as a thorny media question for prepping Bojo's chosen spokeswoman who ultimately never got to do what she picked up a pay packet for. Others are suggesting that this proves that the party happened and only a certain 'in the know' crowd of contemptible people, aka most Members of the Cabinet, attended.

The fact that Sajid Javid quickly pulled out of a Wednesday morning's scheduled broadcast interviews when this news broke indicates that right now nobody of a blue persuasion can lay their hand on heart and say the party never happened.

I am sure the PM will put the question to bed at PMQ's shortly. Despite having 'priors' in this overall regard, he would be foolish to present a fallacy at the dispatch box. To knowingly do such a thing would be a fast-track to the ballot box, no?

I am not sure if the PM is aware of how thin his 'handsome' parliamentary majority is, given that the handful of red seats that he 'borrowed' from Labour last election have a mean majority of less than 3000 votes.

More at 10.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Welcome to the party party

Post by stattointhailand » December 8, 2021, 6:30 pm

why do you think he would be foolish to present a fallacy at the dispatch box? Has he not constantly lied and been called out for it many times already.

I have no problem believing there WAS at least one party at No 10, my biggest problem is now knowing for certain that the corrupt tory govt has the police in their back pocket.
After Barnards castle, called out blatant corruption etc, this has to be the last straw.

The "Party" took place in Downing Street.

Joe public cannot get beyond the gates of Downing St without their names being recorded in a ledger by the police who are on guard there. They show the time "IN" and time "OUT". I'm sure whosoever was "ON DUTY" must have noticed that there were about 50 odd individuals there and that they all left very late and more than likely not looking 100% sober. BUT THEY DIDN'T FOR SOME REASON REPORT IT [-X
All they have to do is check the register.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 8, 2021, 10:52 pm

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 9, 2021, 5:45 am

The British public and the Tory backbenchers aren't going to be too happy about this.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2021, 7:20 am

stattointhailand wrote:
December 8, 2021, 6:30 pm
why do you think he would be foolish to present a fallacy at the dispatch box? Has he not constantly lied and been called out for it many times already.

I have no problem believing there WAS at least one party at No 10, my biggest problem is now knowing for certain that the corrupt tory govt has the police in their back pocket.
After Barnards castle, called out blatant corruption etc, this has to be the last straw.

The "Party" took place in Downing Street.

Joe public cannot get beyond the gates of Downing St without their names being recorded in a ledger by the police who are on guard there. They show the time "IN" and time "OUT". I'm sure whosoever was "ON DUTY" must have noticed that there were about 50 odd individuals there and that they all left very late and more than likely not looking 100% sober. BUT THEY DIDN'T FOR SOME REASON REPORT IT [-X
All they have to do is check the register.
But the Met, as holders of the ledger and in the same way as they did regarding the Barnard Castle non-event, have said they're doing nowt as there's nowt to do owt about. I reckon the former head of the CPS will be writing to his MP.

Oh, wait...
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 9, 2021, 10:48 am

Loved Starmer's comment in PMQ's about "at this very moment the CPS are in court with people who broke the rules last December"

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2021, 11:31 am

stattointhailand wrote:
December 9, 2021, 10:48 am
Loved Starmer's comment in PMQ's about "at this very moment the CPS are in court with people who broke the rules last December"
But some of them be prosecutions of a couple of commoners who went and had a socially-distanced coffee with masks on about 20 miles from the nearest habitation.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 9, 2021, 11:37 am

That will teach them !!!
next time they will remember to use their "No 10 cloak of immunity"

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2021, 11:59 am

~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 9, 2021, 12:14 pm

Has he used the "I wasn't there" card yet

There's no way the poor sod could have known about it as he was probably sunning himself in the Maldives at the time, paid for by a tory party doner ........... oh sh*t was there a travel ban in place for the commoners?

Oh yes the PM was in the Maldives, but it was on official govt business

What business

errm ah yes it was sorting out details of their independence from the Commonwealth

but their NOT IN THE COMMENWEALTH

oh b*gger ........ has anyone seen peppa pig lately?

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » December 11, 2021, 11:01 pm

Also, further to the resignation of the press spokeswoman, why was she hired? Apparently she was a friend of Boris's wife, and her husband was an ex-colleague of Boris from the time he was editor of the Spectator magazine. Nepotism still going strong....

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 12, 2021, 7:06 am

It seems Johnson is going to get the big elbow next year. Who is the next Old Etonian in line to lead the UK?

I hope Starmer didn't go to bloody Eton.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 12, 2021, 7:14 am

GT93 wrote:
December 12, 2021, 7:06 am
It seems Johnson is going to get the big elbow next year. Who is the next Old Etonian in line to lead the UK?

I hope Starmer didn't go to bloody Eton.
Chatter that he may resign before Christmas ..??

Replacement ..pretty sure twill be either the super intelligent bench lounger ReeceMogg or slippery Rishi Washi Sunak .. the olive skinned lover of taxation and chapatis..

Either way the Torys are DOOMED .. with Reform Uk on the rise and smashing the polls.

Boris is just a lying bumbling tub of lard AND STILL HASNT GOT BREXIT DONE ...PROPERLY !!

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 12, 2021, 7:21 am

rick wrote:
December 11, 2021, 11:01 pm
Also, further to the resignation of the press spokeswoman, why was she hired? Apparently she was a friend of Boris's wife, and her husband was an ex-colleague of Boris from the time he was editor of the Spectator magazine. Nepotism still going strong....
Looks like Boris's advisors (the ones that live between his ears) said he needed a press secretary presence like POTUS had. More (United)statesmanlike.

Much was made of the extensive research and exacting credentials needed being the cause of the delays in naming one. No short-list was conjured up as it appeared that anybody with a modicum of preserving their credibility wasn't interested.

So they gave it to the wife's friend over a dinner party; probably offered after port had been served and the men folk had repaired to the smoking room to reminisce on their Bullingdon days. By the time it was accepted, Boris's advisors (the same ones as before) reckoned she was superfluous... or Carrie who was pregnant (again) with her hormones all over the shop like a mad woman's proverbial didn't like her very much anymore. Either way, she was shunted over to Alok Sharma's office with note to make her "something at COP26". TBPH, I wasn't paying 100% attention to the grand thrash in Glasgow but I honestly don't recall her being interviewed or, even if she was releasing press statements, any of those being mentioned in dispatches. Did she even go to Glasgow?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 12, 2021, 3:20 pm

Hmmm....... is this some sort of record for the leader of a major western democracy?
Does this trump Trump.jpg
Is Boris out-trumping the world's greatest liar and bullshiiitter? :-k

Yes, I know ...... but, but, but .......

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » December 12, 2021, 3:33 pm

Bloke from Sydney, operating out of Canberra, who could very well give them both a good run for their money. They could work as the Murdoch triplets.
Watch Me!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 12, 2021, 5:13 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 12, 2021, 3:20 pm
Hmmm....... is this some sort of record for the leader of a major western democracy?

Does this trump Trump.jpg

Is Boris out-trumping the world's greatest liar and bullshiiitter? :-k

Yes, I know ...... but, but, but .......
Yes. He easily scheißß all over Tony Blair.

Now please don't post anything on this to thread that will incite Captain America to chime in, change the subject and otherwise scheißß all over it.

Please.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 12, 2021, 8:34 pm

Seems Bojo has been pictured giving out the prezzies in the No10 xmas party quiz that didn't happen. Piccy also shows the CCTV camera with a cover making sure it didn't record anything. Pupously lieing to the house and it being proven is supposed to trigger automatic resignation ...... watch this space

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 12, 2021, 10:18 pm

I can detect that beyond her normally impeccable acerbic wit, Marina Hyde is really, really quite angry about all this.

On Boris "...The sphincter of his prime ministership has failed"

As for the Met, "...when you think of all the people who restrain themselves to death in police stations without any coppers seeing anything, you can quite see how officers might miss a big cheese-and-wine party just yards from their various sentry points. It all depends on the sightlines, no doubt."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... e-minister
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 15, 2021, 8:36 am

The flim-flamming of the great British duped goes relentlessly on in Boristan where the PM's greatest deflection (yet) got a boost from Labour who reckon vaccine passports are cool.

Although this apparently did take the heat out of the Tory back benches planned bluster and pontification, it did yield a moment of barely-hidden smirking (not to be confused with the stifled snort of derision) when the Rt Hon Desmond Swayne MP took center stage.

The Independent: Voices: Desmond Swayne proves himself to be the Muhammad Ali of stupid – the stupidest of all time.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/de ... 76083.html
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “U.K.”