The all-new "Getting BREXIT Done" thread.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: The all-new "Getting BREXIT Done" thread.

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 13, 2020, 9:58 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
February 13, 2020, 7:46 pm
Sajid Javid takes one of the remaining lifeboats and exits Brextanic before BOJO starts dishing the blame :-$
[redacted by Moderator] .. this guy " the Mayor" of London is a total jerk head and hasd from day one tried to persue his muslim agenda / heritage , .. then trying to SUPRESS the views of any one that dissaproved .

dm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 13, 2020, 10:13 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 13, 2020, 9:58 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
Sajid Javid takes one of the remaining lifeboats and exits Brextanic before BOJO starts dishing the blame :-$
ONE less black guy on the wood pile.. stirring the **** .. this guy " the Mayor" of London is a total jerk head and hasd from day one tried to persue his muslim agenda / heritage , .. then trying to SUPRESS the views of any one that dissaproved .

dm
You seem to be getting your "towel heads" mixed up. :roll:

But of course, you are not a racist. :-k

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 13, 2020, 10:35 pm

not been a good week so far for BOJO :-$

EU mocks his "Australia Style Deal" by revealing that would be a "No Deal"

America tells him that he is gonna be at the "back of the queue" when sorting out a deal

Despite saying there would be no border or customs checks in 2016 and at every opportunity prior to the 2019 election he has now had to "come clean" and admit there will need to be

The EU has said "Non" to his proposed Brexit deal or the financial sector (hardly suprising :roll: )

Major trade organisations are starting to panic as they realise the consequenses of BOJO's deal

It gets revealed that the IT systems needed for UK Border staff to deal with the minimum customs requirements will not be ready until 2025 (at the earliest) meaning that UK will have to operate for at least 4 years using WTO regs or get a 4 + year extension to the "transition agreement"

apart from losing his chancellor, he has also had to change (amongst others) his International Dev Sec, Business Sec, Northern Ireland Sec his Culture Sec and his Environment FOOD & Rural affairs sec (can only assume that they couldnt align BOJOs Brexit ideas with those needed to do their jobs :-k )

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 13, 2020, 10:39 pm

jackspratt wrote:
February 13, 2020, 10:13 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 13, 2020, 9:58 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
ONE less black guy on the wood pile.. stirring the **** .. this guy " the Mayor" of London is a total jerk head and hasd from day one tried to persue his muslim agenda / heritage , .. then trying to SUPRESS the views of any one that dissaproved.

dm
You seem to be getting your "towel heads" mixed up. :roll:

But of course, you are not a racist. :-k
Hey jack ,,
DM never been racist .. but i will admit to too many the fact there is way too much easy immigration nowadays ,, and ther fore [various minorities] turning up on shores n borders they should not

Disclaimer ..late eve n im bladdered

Bojo is the meshiah .. hero .. thank giod for Sir Bojo
Dm

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 14, 2020, 7:08 am

Ok things not exactly to plan but instead of moaning and groaning lets get on with it. The country is going to the dogs in relation to race relations , brought about in my view by the Race Relations Act decades ago .
As for the Mayor of London , I feel a CULL coming on .
The UK is going through traumatic times not only Politically but in many other ways, while many HERE deplore what is going on, by being here many of us are resigned to watching on the sidelines, may lose money in paying taxes, but like HERE what the hell can we do .
WE can moan as long as we like most of it HOT air, but I remind you all of what Churchill said, we are not of Europe , nor are we joined, rather neighbours, if it was not for the greater federalism that Europe wanted we would still be part of it , so we said ...Sod it we will go it alone, not belonging to a common currency ( aka 2022 when the opt out option would have been gone ) , OUR elected representatives ( such as they are ) would run OUR country not some unelected nanmby pamby in another country .
We may not like the short term losses but we will all enjoy the long term advantages. Many of us here in truth may not as we will pushing up the Daises, but hell we will give our descendants a chance as ours did us during TWO World wars .

As they say when the going gets tough the tough get going, stop whining and be positive .

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 14, 2020, 9:39 am

Remoaners are just like the Democrats , Cannot accept defeat or change , even if the countries benefit from that change .

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 14, 2020, 10:36 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 13, 2020, 10:39 pm
Hey jack ,,
DM never been racist .. but i will admit to too many the fact there is way too much easy immigration nowadays ,, and ther fore [various minorities] turning up on shores n borders they should not

Disclaimer ..late eve n im bladdered

Bojo is the meshiah .. hero .. thank giod for Sir Bojo
Dm
Oh Lord, you really are a silly old sausage, DM. I had visions of you getting tired and emotional at 4am after chucking out those posts.

Now then, are you aware of the irony? Could Somchai be sat on his Samlor Kreung at Dalat Nongbua bemoaning how easy it is for Johnny Foreigner to pitch his tent in Udon and call it home?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 14, 2020, 12:21 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
February 13, 2020, 10:35 pm

EU mocks his "Australia Style Deal" by revealing that would be a "No Deal" ...
Yes, I saw that. Embarrassing. :lol:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 14, 2020, 1:51 pm

yes if it was not for the "moaning brits" and her allies pointing out the lies that were being touted as truth in 1939 (even by members of the British Royal Family) we would all have been living a very different life today. Thank you to the moaners from previous generations

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 14, 2020, 1:55 pm

GT93 wrote:
February 14, 2020, 12:21 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
February 13, 2020, 10:35 pm

EU mocks his "Australia Style Deal" by revealing that would be a "No Deal" ...
Yes, I saw that. Embarrassing. :lol:
If a boxer took so many "knock downs" in such a short time the ref would put a stop to it before too much damage was done :lol:

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 15, 2020, 10:26 am

I think trade deals will take longer than BoJo and Cummings understand but I believe there are opportunities there too.

I also believe we should take up NZ's offer of using their experienced trade negotiators to secure deals. I last saw such offers in 2016 but haven't heard anything since.

I voted remain but respect the people's referendum result. We are where we are and must capitalise on our position.

Stand easy, KP.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 15, 2020, 8:04 pm

And I thought Australia had it bad.

God help the Mother Country. :shock:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 15, 2020, 8:11 pm

And its only gonna get worse .........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLpEVRDnH_U

but as has been said on here many times "We voted for it"

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 15, 2020, 8:41 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
February 15, 2020, 8:11 pm
And its only gonna get worse .........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLpEVRDnH_U

but as has been said on here many times "We voted for it"
YES correct ..it was the will of the people so .. lets give Bojo n Co a fair crack of the whip and see where he takes us. No point in constantly whinging about him and all he does.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 16, 2020, 2:10 am

Cripes, that's a worry Statts. It raises questions whether he picked up a decent enough education at Eton, Oxford and the Bullingdon Club.

Boris appears to be way out of his depth as a PM. I'm not saying he's an ineffective politician; he just doesn't have the right skill set or personal qualities to be a PM. Perhaps I read The Guardian too much. :-k
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 16, 2020, 6:22 am

GT93 wrote:
February 16, 2020, 2:10 am
Cripes, that's a worry Statts. It raises questions whether he picked up a decent enough education at Eton, Oxford and the Bullingdon Club.

Boris appears to be way out of his depth as a PM. I'm not saying he's an ineffective politician; he just doesn't have the right skill set or personal qualities to be a PM. Perhaps I read The Guardian too much. :-k
Coming from a person who does not reside in the UK, I find your comments insulting,, suggest you stick to insulting yopur own politicians you have enough to talk about.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 16, 2020, 8:53 am

Take 10 minutes to digest GT93's posts, KP, then think about his intent. I'm not criticising you but offering another perspective.

Stand easy.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » February 16, 2020, 10:03 am

Earnest wrote:
February 16, 2020, 8:53 am
Take 10 minutes to digest GT93's posts, KP, then think about his intent. I'm not criticising you but offering another perspective.

Stand easy.
Just digest his last sentence and that shows how much credence should be given to his "another perspective" The Guardian, home for the freaks that make Momentum seem acceptable.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 16, 2020, 10:11 am

Khun Paul wrote:
February 16, 2020, 6:22 am
GT93 wrote:
February 16, 2020, 2:10 am

Coming from a person who does not reside in the UK, I find your comments insulting,, suggest you stick to insulting yopur own politicians you have enough to talk about.
[/quot

I agree , If not trolling the Brits Gt3 has very little else to say . however he is entitled to an opinion .
To state that Boris does not have the right skill set or personal qualities needed to be a P M , he must know him personally i guess . :-k

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 16, 2020, 10:21 am

Khun Paul wrote:
February 16, 2020, 6:22 am

Why do you find it insulting, KP .......... you obviously don't reside in the UK, and haven't for some considerable time?

As for "insulting yopur (sic) own politicians" ...... should I spend a couple of minutes highlighting some of your comments on Trump?

On a different note, I think there is sufficient publicly available information on Bozo to allow comments on his skill sets and personal qualities.

Return to “U.K.”