General Discussion of UK Politics

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: General Discussion of UK Politics

Post by tamada » October 29, 2022, 11:56 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 29, 2022, 11:42 am
So .. members thoughts on Eddie Izzard the man in a dress causing all sorts of a carfuffle trying to become not only a FEMALE MP in the Labour party but one day its first FEMALE leader.. Blighty has gone bonkers with a capital K.

While the current Labour leader cannot answer a simple question on Izzard ,,or even can a women have a penis Izzard describes himself as Gender fluid .. who says you cant put lipstick on a pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCmtnrxU4o

MAN ????

MAN IN A DRESS WITH A PENIS AND FAKE KNOCKERS.. (deluded Tranny alert)

DM
Why is Starmer's lack of opinion salient here? What's Rishi's take? After all, he's the one chosen to lead the seated government (for the time being).

There are different ways to embrace your inner (wo)man. You of all people here should be comfortable with gender fluidity, no?

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 29, 2022, 12:05 pm

I would love all party leaders to make a comment and answer the questions on Izzard and his ridickulus plan .. but in true political style they are all too worried to comment let alone tell it as it is .. except for the fella in the last vid i posted.. just how gender fluid Izzard would go down with red wall voters in Barnsley or Donny remains to be seen..

UK Politics is a joke.. from Diane Abbacus to Hancock n now Izzard .. its a circus

Indeed Tam i am very liberal as you know .. the fluid of genders is a keen topic of mine.. alas .. i am not seeking to become an MP or a member of parliament.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 29, 2022, 12:12 pm

Who is this Izzard fellow, and why would anyone bother to comment, or seek comment, on him?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 29, 2022, 12:33 pm

jackspratt wrote:
October 29, 2022, 12:12 pm
Who is this Izzard fellow, and why would anyone bother to comment, or seek comment, on him?
A former stand up comedian turned tranny now into UK politics and seeking his erection to the Labour party as a woman but he still has a man sausage .. such is the silliness in Blighty nowadays its quite possible he ..thats HE will pull one off.

Lets not forget Jack these people in the house of commons/parliament are the decision / law makers and would anyone want this guy with both his heads filled with gender fluid want him in there .. IMO ..thats MO .. hes is a miss fit weirdo that should be segregated not let loose on society.

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 29, 2022, 12:44 pm

Get back to us when he is pre-selected by Labour, and then elected to the House.

Until then, seems to be much ado about nothing.

ps speaking of misfit weirdos, didn't you just have one of them as your previous male PM?

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » October 29, 2022, 12:52 pm

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 29, 2022, 1:05 pm

tamada wrote:
October 29, 2022, 11:47 am
jackspratt wrote:
October 29, 2022, 11:43 am
Khun Paul wrote:
October 29, 2022, 9:16 am

.......... Labour who are funded in part by Unions who DO NOT SPEAK for Mr and Mrs average member of the public .
In Australia, and many other countries around the world, Unions consist entirely of "Mr and Mrs average member of the public".

Is the UK different?
No. But KP is.
Sadly as usual you are wrong, all my time in the UK I kinew very FEW TREYE Trade Unionists, many had to join to get a job in a particular field but hey did not buy into 80% of the twaddle touted by left wing brigade, as UNION Power decreased many no longer need to be a Union Member to work, some still apply old nationalised work places andf Government left leaning jobs teachers etc .

PS: Do not quote what I am or think as thank God you have no clue about me, that is why I do not talk about you . I could and it wopuld be opnly one word containing about 6 letters , last of which is a D

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 29, 2022, 2:08 pm

"So until there is a VIABLE alternative then I would always prefer the Tories as opposed to Labour who are funded in part by Unions who DO NOT SPEAK for Mr and Mrs average member of the public ."

As opposed to the Conservatives who are funded almost entirely by big business corporations and multi millionaires who ALWAYS SPEAK for Mr and Mrs average member of the public

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 29, 2022, 2:45 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
October 29, 2022, 1:05 pm
tamada wrote:
October 29, 2022, 11:47 am
jackspratt wrote:
October 29, 2022, 11:43 am
Khun Paul wrote:
October 29, 2022, 9:16 am

.......... Labour who are funded in part by Unions who DO NOT SPEAK for Mr and Mrs average member of the public .
In Australia, and many other countries around the world, Unions consist entirely of "Mr and Mrs average member of the public".

Is the UK different?
No. But KP is.
Sadly as usual you are wrong, all my time in the UK I kinew very FEW TREYE Trade Unionists, many had to join to get a job in a particular field but hey did not buy into 80% of the twaddle touted by left wing brigade, as UNION Power decreased many no longer need to be a Union Member to work, some still apply old nationalised work places andf Government left leaning jobs teachers etc .

PS: Do not quote what I am or think as thank God you have no clue about me, that is why I do not talk about you . I could and it wopuld be opnly one word containing about 6 letters , last of which is a D
In "all my time in the UK", the majority I knew had some form of non-compulsory trade union membership. Suffice to say everyone's experiences are different but at the same time, everyone's differing experiences are equally relevant so I'll just leave that out there.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 29, 2022, 2:56 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 29, 2022, 12:33 pm
jackspratt wrote:
October 29, 2022, 12:12 pm
A former stand up comedian turned tranny now into UK politics and seeking his erection to the Labour party as a woman but he still has a man sausage .. such is the silliness in Blighty nowadays its quite possible he ..thats HE will pull one off.

Lets not forget Jack these people in the house of commons/parliament are the decision / law makers and would anyone want this guy with both his heads filled with gender fluid want him in there .. IMO ..thats MO .. hes is a miss fit weirdo that should be segregated not let loose on society.

DM
His stand-up is also eloquent and funny while being disarmingly prescient.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 29, 2022, 3:37 pm

Talking politics always brings out the pettiness in people that is why I avoided saying anything, I will now follow my own advice and leave the children to play at being upset and petty

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 29, 2022, 5:31 pm

How petty :lol:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 29, 2022, 5:57 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
October 29, 2022, 3:37 pm
Talking politics always brings out the pettiness in people that is why I avoided saying anything, I will now follow my own advice and leave the children to play at being upset and petty
Flounce.

And not a very good one.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 29, 2022, 6:01 pm

Whistler wrote:
October 24, 2022, 8:03 pm
Dissolve parliament and invoke monarchist rule, the devine right of Camilla's handbag.
The royal prerogative.

"...in certain extreme circumstances the monarch could dissolve Parliament single-handedly, on the condition that "an occasion has arisen on which there is fair reason to suppose that the opinion of the House is not the opinion of the electors ... A dissolution is allowable, or necessary, whenever the wishes of the legislature are, or may fairly be presumed to be, different from the wishes of the nation."

How many failed attempts to govern is a seated government allowed before they heed the call from the Opposition and the electorate?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » October 30, 2022, 12:16 am

Lets see how London and the government get along this winter with no nurses, civil servants, shop workers or restaurant staff - because none of them can afford to live there.
My son was flat hunting in London this month - has finally found a place. 1400 GBP for a room .... not a flat. Rents have risen by 20-25% since last year. And he only got the place because the estate agent was Polish - so he talked to him about Poland (and he speaks a bit as well) which probably got him to the top of the list. That represents over 60% of my son's net income.

The pay increases will need to be significant - government talks about 3% - half the population will be on strike. So Rishi will need to be a magician to fix this. Trade Unions are seeing many new members.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 30, 2022, 12:40 am

In the words of my old demenshirian gran ..

THE U.K IS FOOKED .

Young John ... you best off living in those jungles in Thailand dont listen to the false promises ofthe politicians and those jock fookers.. ..

Wise words na

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 30, 2022, 6:52 am

tamada wrote:
October 29, 2022, 5:57 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
October 29, 2022, 3:37 pm
Flounce.

And not a very good one.
Ha ha ha ha

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 30, 2022, 8:25 am

tamada wrote:
October 29, 2022, 6:01 pm

The royal prerogative.

"...in certain extreme circumstances the monarch could dissolve Parliament single-handedly, on the condition that "an occasion has arisen on which there is fair reason to suppose that the opinion of the House is not the opinion of the electors ... A dissolution is allowable, or necessary, whenever the wishes of the legislature are, or may fairly be presumed to be, different from the wishes of the nation."
Well the precedent is certainly there, if Charlie wants to follow Lizzies nod and a wink in 1975 in Oz. :-#

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 30, 2022, 10:54 am

jackspratt wrote:
October 30, 2022, 8:25 am
tamada wrote:

The royal prerogative.

Well the precedent is certainly there, if Charlie wants to follow Lizzies nod and a wink in 1975 in Oz. :-#
Ah yes, "Kerr's cur" and all that. Just keeping them ockers in line I reckon. Cracking the whip? They should have tried harder with the [insert pejorative here] across the pond.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 30, 2022, 12:48 pm

tamada wrote:
The royal prerogative.

Those "certain extreme circumstances" and conditions, put into law by the 2011 Fixed Term Parliament Act have been eliminated as conditions precedent to the monarch dissolving Parliament.

The monarch's absolute right to dissolve Parliament has been restored by the 2022 Dissolution and Calling of Parliament Act, which says:
The powers relating to the dissolution of Parliament and the calling of a new Parliament that were exercisable by virtue of Her Majesty’s prerogative immediately before the commencement of the Fixed-term Parliaments Act 2011 are exercisable again, as if the Fixed-term Parliaments Act 2011 had never been enacted.

Return to “U.K.”