Gainfully employed

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Gainfully employed

Post by Fuzzy Ken » March 27, 2022, 2:31 pm

From ITV News, UK

I see that the UK police are kept busy with time-wasting endeavors; I would have hoped that they had better things to do with their time, at taxpayers’ expense.

It has been reported that police lost a bearded male prisoner who escaped from court transport in Poole, Dorset, wearing only underpants and socks.

By contrast, a man in Croydon was stopped and searched by Met Police for wearing an overcoat in warm weather.

Perhaps the man from Poole was looking for the overcoat man in Croydon.

You couldn’t make this up…

Visit our Phnom Penh guide at: https://fuzzykensblog.com/

AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: Gainfully employed

Post by AlexO » March 27, 2022, 4:23 pm

Fuzzyken wrote:
March 27, 2022, 2:31 pm
From ITV News, UK

I see that the UK police are kept busy with time-wasting endeavors; I would have hoped that they had better things to do with their time, at taxpayers’ expense.

It has been reported that police lost a bearded male prisoner who escaped from court transport in Poole, Dorset, wearing only underpants and socks.

By contrast, a man in Croydon was stopped and searched by Met Police for wearing an overcoat in warm weather.

Perhaps the man from Poole was looking for the overcoat man in Croydon.

You couldn’t make this up…

Visit our Phnom Penh guide at: https://fuzzykensblog.com/
UK Cops no longer transport prisoners to court etc, its been privatised. Company will be hit with a big fine and some poor guys will be looking for a new job.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 27, 2022, 4:41 pm

Dont worry Alex, I'm sure a donation to the Tory coffers will smooth things out :-"

Yet another Win for Privatisation ....... Somebodys shares are worth a fortune whilst the criminals roam free (mostly around Westminster)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 28, 2022, 12:04 am

stattointhailand wrote:
March 27, 2022, 4:41 pm
Dont worry Alex, I'm sure a donation to the Tory coffers will smooth things out :-"

Yet another Win for Privatisation ....... Somebodys shares are worth a fortune whilst the criminals roam free (mostly around Westminster)
Yes, court transport in the south of England is provided by Serco which is Rupert Soames' gravy boat. Handily doles out £19.2m in fines for fraud and false accounting on government contracts and repays the government £68.5m for those errors while still pocketing a £4.9m salary.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “U.K.”