It's Official - COVID-19 No Longer a Global Eemergency

jackspratt
udonmap.com

It's Official - COVID-19 No Longer a Global Eemergency

Post by jackspratt » May 5, 2023, 9:07 pm

In news that is sure to please all the Purebloods, both locally and internationally:
COVID-19 no longer represents a global health emergency, the World Health Organization said on Friday, a major step towards the end of the pandemic that has killed more than 6.9 million people, disrupted the global economy and ravaged communities.....

...... The death rate has slowed from a peak of more than 100,000 people per week in January 2021 to just over 3,500 in the week to April 24, according to WHO data.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-05/ ... /102311746
Now those billions of people silly enough to have been vaccinated can just wait for their imminent demise, as confidently predicted on many of the Pureblood conspiracy websites. #-o

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: It's Official - COVID-19 No Longer a Global Eemergency

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 6, 2023, 8:04 am

Yike!!! I have had five vaccinations against covid. I'm doomed. On the other hand, am I permitted to remove my mask prior to succumbing to the fatal vaccines?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 6, 2023, 8:08 am

from what im seeing on my travels the mask is becoming a thing of the past .. im pretty sure only government buildings now require them to be worn.

Covid certainly knocked the sh8t out of the economy especially the entertainment sector .. and now being followed up by inflation and the sky high prices hitting the same industry hard again.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 6, 2023, 11:46 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 6, 2023, 8:08 am
from what im seeing on my travels the mask is becoming a thing of the past .. im pretty sure only government buildings now require them to be worn.

Covid certainly knocked the sh8t out of the economy especially the entertainment sector .. and now being followed up by inflation and the sky high prices hitting the same industry hard again.

DM
Well if you'd do your bit and stop overcharging for your bloody lollywater...
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » May 6, 2023, 5:49 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 5, 2023, 9:07 pm
In news that is sure to please all the Purebloods, both locally and internationally:
COVID-19 no longer represents a global health emergency, the World Health Organization said on Friday, a major step towards the end of the pandemic that has killed more than 6.9 million people, disrupted the global economy and ravaged communities.....

...... The death rate has slowed from a peak of more than 100,000 people per week in January 2021 to just over 3,500 in the week to April 24, according to WHO data.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-05/ ... /102311746
Now those billions of people silly enough to have been vaccinated can just wait for their imminent demise, as confidently predicted on many of the Pureblood conspiracy websites. #-o
You still going to get another booster in a few weeks or months?

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”