Medication, Solution to Covid-19

Mike-Quebec
udonmap.com

Re: Medication, Solution to Covid-19

Post by Mike-Quebec » March 12, 2020, 11:39 am

Good info reply “FrazeeDK” & “GT93 & “choi choi “
and yes “glalt” your reply bring the question of what solution we need to do, to prepare for the worst, and I will retain myself of putting out some of my solution for now.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 12, 2020, 5:01 pm

There does appear to be a medication, remdesivir, that will vastly reduce the effects of CV19 though it hasn’t been tested sufficiently (maybe not at all) for it to be generally available to be proscribed for CV19 it was effective in a single patient.
As reported in the New England Journal of Medicine, the patient was given the drug on the seventh day of illness, and showed marked improvement the following day, with symptoms eventually disappearing altogether. And at a recent press conference in Beijing, the assistant director-general of the World Health Organization, Bruce Alyward, said remdesivir is the only drug available that may have real efficacy against COVID-19.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 12, 2020, 7:20 pm

Was watching one of my daily internet news programs today and one of the guests was a very credible degreed billionaire nutritionist who is working with the governor of Texas to set up Coronovirus protocols. His recommendation was as follows to strengthen the body's immune system to it's highest potential to protect against viral infections:

1. Vitamin C, 4000 mg per day divided into 4 regular intervals of 1000 mg each
2. Zinc, 50 mg per day
3. Vitamin D3, 4000 IU per day
4. Magnesium, 400 mg per day

www.lazada.co.th has all of these but they're a bit pricey. Best bet would be www.iherb.com from the US. They ship to Thailand for reasonable rates by post with no customs on the first $50, and prices are very inexpensive for products.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 12, 2020, 7:47 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
March 12, 2020, 7:20 pm
Was watching one of my daily internet news programs today and one of the guests was a very credible degreed billionaire nutritionist who is working with the governor of Texas to set up Coronovirus protocols. His recommendation was as follows to strengthen the body's immune system to it's highest potential to protect against viral infections:

2. Zinc, 50 mg per day

www.lazada.co.th has all of these but they're a bit pricey. Best bet would be www.iherb.com from the US. They ship to Thailand for reasonable rates by post with no customs on the first $50, and prices are very inexpensive for products.
Both VitC and Zinc doses are in the overdose range and likely to have the opposite effect to the desired one.
When taken by mouth: Zinc is LIKELY SAFE for most adults when taken by mouth in amounts not larger than 40 mg daily. Routine zinc supplementation is not recommended without the advice of a healthcare professional. In some people, zinc might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, kidney and stomach damage, and other side effects. Zinc is POSSIBLY SAFE when taking by mouth in doses greater than 40 mg daily. There is some concern that taking doses higher than 40 mg daily might decrease how much copper the body absorbs. Decreased copper absorption may cause anemia. Taking high amounts of zinc is LIKELY UNSAFE.
While vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an essential nutrient, it's possible to have too much of it.

Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that supports normal growth and development and helps your body absorb iron. Because your body doesn't produce or store vitamin C, it's important to include vitamin C in your diet. For most people, an orange or a cup of strawberries, chopped red pepper, or broccoli provides enough vitamin C for the day.

For adults, the recommended daily amount for vitamin C is 65 to 90 milligrams (mg) a day, and the upper limit is 2,000 mg a day. Although too much dietary vitamin C is unlikely to be harmful, megadoses of vitamin C supplements might cause:

Diarrhea
Nausea
Vomiting
Heartburn
Abdominal cramps
Headache
Insomnia
Remember, for most people, a healthy diet provides an adequate amount of vitamin C.
4A6DA6CD-9675-42BE-BE89-FF5AB867150C.jpeg
Last edited by sometimewoodworker on March 12, 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 12, 2020, 7:55 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
Was watching one of my daily internet news programs today and one of the guests was a very credible degreed billionaire nutritionist..........
Link?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 13, 2020, 12:53 am

Pushing his products? You need to pick your favoured experts very carefully. Shop around on youtube. Funding from industry totally distorts nutrition research. It's not easy to read through the crap. If your favoured expert isn't doing this, he or she probably isn't an expert.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » March 13, 2020, 3:06 am

IMO very few people, myself included, are serious about developing healthy eating habits and instructing their family to do the same. But when I was diagnosed with diabetes type two that changed.

The internet has always provided proper information for understanding what a healthy diet would be; what to eat eat and what to avoid. One which would be nutritious and aid in other health factors such as weight control.

A healthy diet will not prevent or cure COVID-19, the flu or the common cold. But it may increase the ability to survive the effects of various diseases.

The present COVID-19 scare may encourage many to understand their personal responsibilities for establishing a healthy life style for themselves and their families.

As I am aware that the best means of avoiding COVID-19 is to avoid people and contagion, I am stocking up on food supplies and thinking about buying another freezer. I will limit my outside activities as much as possible.There are many other projects that are now obvious, such as updating my will.

Good luck to everyone during this crisis and hopefully we will survive with minimum suffering.

Mike-Quebec
udonmap.com

Post by Mike-Quebec » March 14, 2020, 3:23 pm

I was out these days to prepare are self for phase 3 of covid-19, always good to be 1 step in advance in this situation.
I have live quit a lot of a experience with the “Quebec 98 “ situation in trying to keep up with the medical facility so they can still be up and running, for sure the “ Quebec 98 “ situation is not the same, each situation as is own context but they still have their Phase,
for some of you that believe in the Thai number of Covid-19 you are right we are not even in the phase 2 there is not pandemic in Thailand,
but each as their opinion and I respect that,
Italy is in phase 3 and I really hope for them their will not get to phase 4.
“ Quebec 98 “ had 24 hours before getting phase 4
and I had many info of what it was going to look like “not nice at all”,
Don’t believe me make your research,
it also been a pleasure to read some of your post, we all have some knowledge but some time we forget and I thinks it good to bring back to are memory what we need to do to keep are immune system in top shape and also like many other subject related to health

One think to help protect are immune system is ozone treatment, but this subject can bring up so many controversy.
So I will hold myself for now, but I will say this, I have made my personnel experience for quite a time, my the result on many level for me as been quit amazing you can look in to it, but take my advice many want to tell nice story's, and there is many Ozone generator out there some very bad, believe me I have tested many of them

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 14, 2020, 4:01 pm

semperfiguy wrote:

2. Zinc, 50 mg per day

Not wanting to piss on your parade buddy but these figures come from a guy whose job it is to sell vit tabs at enormous profits. Please just read below facts.
Vitamin C: Content
"A medium-size orange is approximately 2 1/2 inches in diameter and weighs approximately 130 grams, or a little more than 4.5 ounces. You'll get nearly 70 milligrams of vitamin C from a medium orange. If you find bigger oranges that are 3 inches in diameter and weigh approximately 185 grams or 6.5 ounces, you'll get almost 100 milligrams of the vitamin."
So 40 oranges a day to stop a disease , figures also show pottasium and magnesium equivalents of 20 banana's a day.
Stop wasting money on supplements to try and make yourself healthy. A balanced and varied diet is the best way and "remember beer is made from vegatables".

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 14, 2020, 6:02 pm

Mike-Quebec wrote:
March 14, 2020, 3:23 pm
One think to help protect are immune system is ozone treatment, but this subject can bring up so many controversy.
So I will hold myself for now, but I will say this, I have made my personnel experience for quite a time, my the result on many level for me as been quit amazing you can look in to it, but take my advice many want to tell nice story's, and there is many Ozone generator out there some very bad, believe me I have tested many of them
Ozone can be safely used to sanitise empty rooms or empty houses, it is commonly produced by a UVC light (that is equally dangerous) they are used in some hotels and commercial kitchens. It is not safe even in low concentrations for people. You can easily get corona discharge units on ebay/aliexpress/Lazada if you don’t want the benefits/dangers of a UVC light.
epa.gov wrote:When inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs. Relatively low amounts can cause chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath and throat irritation. Ozone may also worsen chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and compromise the ability of the body to fight respiratory infections.
So breath ozone and when (not if, you will, I will, everyone will sooner or later) you contract COVID-19 you have just increased your chance of adding to the mortality numbers. =D> =D> =D> Probably too late to get a Darwin award though. :roll:

If you want one of these lights the are reasonably easy to get, we had 2 until our cat killed one, this is what they look like
9834B92D-BA51-44C4-A5F6-B422475F7E13.jpeg
Do not be in the same room while it is on. Ours are on Wifi switch/timers.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 17, 2020, 7:05 pm

joudon wrote:
March 8, 2020, 9:01 am
Yes KP, commonsense ( which is not as common as it should be) is always the way to go IMO.
Just a thought. You do not wash your hands and clean surfaces with just plain water as it does not kill bacteria and other germs, you need an alcohol based cleaner, so perhaps drinking beer is healthier than drinking plain water?? Just a thought. 55555
You don't need an alcohol based cleaner at all. Health authorities point out that washing with soap and water is effective, as is standard disinfecting liquid
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 17, 2020, 7:24 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 17, 2020, 7:05 pm
joudon wrote:
March 8, 2020, 9:01 am
Yes KP, commonsense ( which is not as common as it should be) is always the way to go IMO.
Just a thought. You do not wash your hands and clean surfaces with just plain water as it does not kill bacteria and other germs, you need an alcohol based cleaner, so perhaps drinking beer is healthier than drinking plain water?? Just a thought. 55555
You don't need an alcohol based cleaner at all. Health authorities point out that washing with soap and water is effective, as is standard disinfecting liquid
Hey Whistler, you might want to reread Joudon's post, it was a tongue in cheek joke.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 17, 2020, 7:31 pm

There is a Russian expression, when some body make a joke, half of it is a joke
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”