Corona Virus / COVID-19 Important Information

Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: Corona Virus / COVID-19 Important Information

Post by Niggly » August 28, 2021, 1:50 pm

^ the nurse administering the jab will also ask what vaccine you are having as a double check then show you the vial clearly labelled for you to see before revealing the syringe.
It’s an obvious thing to say but pay attention to what is going on at each of the stations. Don’t do what I saw where patients were just chatting to their other halves or other farangs as the nurses were trying to do their jobs

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » August 29, 2021, 7:19 am

Don't know how many of you bothered but during the 30 minute observation period I photographed the 2 forms we were carrying.

Can see the label that came off the syringe showing when the Pfizer was placed into the syringe = 12:41 on the 25th
the syringe expiry at 18:41 (so they give 6 hour time interval). I had my shot at 13:28.
Also shown is the vile details = interesting is the Expiry, Nov 2021. I assume that applies in perfect storage conditions.
Attachments
Pfizer Details.jpg
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » August 29, 2021, 9:45 am

sure didn't see a form like that on Monday the 23rd. All I got was a verbal statement from the nurse before she put the needle in my arm that it was Pfizer vaccine. Hopefully my 2nd jab scheduled for the 13th will be better organized..
Dave

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 29, 2021, 9:51 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
August 29, 2021, 9:45 am
sure didn't see a form like that on Monday the 23rd. All I got was a verbal statement from the nurse before she put the needle in my arm that it was Pfizer vaccine. Hopefully my 2nd jab scheduled for the 13th will be better organized..
I did say it was a very slick and well run operation on Wednesday the 25th, they have probably learnt a few lessons. Seem to NOW be highly efficient and switched on more than the recipients judging by some comments...lol

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » August 29, 2021, 10:42 am

The form above was given to me by the nurse down stairs who looked at the questionnaire re health conditions and also asked a few questions. The nurse up stairs, who administered the jab, attached the label and sighed in red. The two forms were handed back to the girl who gave me my next appointment slips. Strange Dave did not have them as the Health form is also the consent signed the recipient.
Attachments
Consent.jpg
Last edited by Bandung_Dero on August 29, 2021, 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 29, 2021, 10:43 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
August 29, 2021, 9:45 am
The form posted by BDD was used on the 23rd Dave ..it showed the exact time of vaccination plus an added 30 minute wait time ... i recall seeing it and returning it along with the tick the box one i completed , in fact all docs when i got my Pfizer cert confirming first jab and date time of second..i did not keep it or take a pic of it.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » August 29, 2021, 1:50 pm

the health advisory form I filled out on the 23rd had nothing filled in other than what I put into it. I was given another form to fill out right prior to them coming down my aisle giving the jab. It was a rather crudely printed split form with the bottom half given back to me with my name which I'd printed in and the 2nd jab date of 13/09/2021 Now, the nurse ripping off that bottom half to give it to me may have filled in the PFizer batch number on the top half, I didn't notice. My point was the form posted for the guys that got it on the 25th was a significantly better one information-wise than the homemade one we filled out ont he 23rd.
Dave

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 29, 2021, 2:02 pm

While getting my jab on 23 August, I also did not see the 1st form attached above by Dero.

However, from memory while I was getting jabbed, another staff member was filling out a different paper (to the 2 FDK mentions), including attaching an information strip which she removed from the syringe.

I took this strip as containing the required vaccine data.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 29, 2021, 3:44 pm

So, who got the placebo?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 29, 2021, 4:53 pm

another 400 or500 farangs got PF today
Saw that form that BD had to fill in
The place was busy with Thais getting vacced as well
Lots of expecting mums

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 29, 2021, 4:57 pm

another 400 or500 farangs got PF today
Saw that form that BD had to fill in
The place was busy with Thais getting vacced as well
Lots of expecting mums
28764.jpg
28765.jpg

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » August 29, 2021, 5:07 pm

I asked about the Thais getting Pf. Was told it for "front line" people. I didn't know I closed eyes 😁

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » August 29, 2021, 6:04 pm

tamada wrote:
August 29, 2021, 3:44 pm
So, who got the placebo?
Hey Tam, HTF do you think GSI employed me. No experience but fore-site.
Ask the Moderna subscribers.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 30, 2021, 1:49 pm

Thai Government presentation in English (Facebook)
August 30 Monday

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=sea ... government

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 30, 2021, 2:54 pm

Covid-19 vaccine booster shots will be administered to about 3 million Thais who have already received their two shots starting from late next month, according to the Department of Disease Control (DDC).

DDC director-general Opas Karnkawinpong said the Public Health Ministry's subcommittee on Covid-19 vaccination agreed the booster shots will be given to Thais from late September until October.

"Which vaccine type will be used depends on the availability of the vaccine supply at that time and an estimated 3 million people who have already received two vaccine shots are expected to receive the booster shots," Dr Opas said.

A source at the ministry said AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines will initially serve as the booster shots because by that time there will be enough supplies from the two manufacturers.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... next-month

Meanwhile if you're an under-60 farang in Nong Khai, you haven't yet been offered a first Pfizer vaccination that your tax dollars paid for. Still in line behind the mangy soi dogs and coughing tookays. Ahhh paradise.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » August 30, 2021, 5:35 pm

Giggle wrote:
August 30, 2021, 2:54 pm
Meanwhile if you're an under-60 farang in Nong Khai, you haven't yet been offered a first Pfizer vaccination that your tax dollars paid for. Still in line behind the mangy soi dogs and coughing tookays. Ahhh paradise.
Dunno about Nong Khai but on the 25th I had seen a number of Farang under 60 including an American family of 4 including (son and wife/sister) I would guess in their early 30's getting Pfizer. I chatted with the older male in reception during the process.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 30, 2021, 6:30 pm

To the best of my knowledge, those who have received the Pfizer vaccine in Udon have not had to show they are over 60 or have health problems or come from the US. Last Monday there were a few younger families, I'd guess missionaries or perhaps teachers at the international school on NK hwy.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 30, 2021, 6:55 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
August 30, 2021, 5:35 pm

Dunno about Nong Khai but on the 25th I had seen a number of Farang under 60 including an American family of 4 including (son and wife/sister) I would guess in their early 30's getting Pfizer. I chatted with the older male in reception during the process.
I've made two follow-up emails, the latest one yesterday, and my wife placed a phone call, all told the same. Wait. It's not your turn yet. You are not yet 60.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

retired
udonmap.com

Post by retired » August 30, 2021, 7:31 pm

What notification will those who receive vaccine will people be given as proof of being vaccinated??

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » August 30, 2021, 7:47 pm

The Thai receive a print Certificate of Vaccination just after their second shot at the vaccination site. I expect the Farang will get the same type of certificate but in English.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”