UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by RLTrader » March 15, 2020, 4:38 pm

UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation for MONTHS as coronavirus spreads across the country.

Next will come the OVENS!

Can't make this ---- up.
Soylent Green
https://www.rt.com/uk/483166-uk-elderly ... isolation/



the-monk
udonmap.com
Posts: 730
Joined: August 20, 2012, 4:56 am

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by the-monk » March 15, 2020, 4:56 pm

All British citizens over 70 ..... WOW Udon will be quiet....

User avatar
FrazeeDK
udonmap.com
Posts: 3940
Joined: February 13, 2006, 2:02 am
Location: Udon Thani Thailand

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by FrazeeDK » March 15, 2020, 5:32 pm

The RT article claims the UK Health Minister confirmed this proposal. Any link supporting this other than RT??
Dave

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by RLTrader » March 15, 2020, 5:37 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
March 15, 2020, 5:32 pm
The RT article claims the UK Health Minister confirmed this proposal. Any link supporting this other than RT??
Don't trust RT? :lol: Might want to Google it, sure you can trust the CIA since 90 to 1 odds they started the whole thing. :lol:

tinpeeba
udonmap.com
Posts: 316
Joined: March 14, 2006, 2:51 am
Location: London or Udon

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by tinpeeba » March 16, 2020, 2:01 am

Coronavirus: Isolation for over-70s 'within weeks'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51895873

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11584
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by jackspratt » March 16, 2020, 8:25 am

RLTrader wrote:
March 15, 2020, 4:38 pm
UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation for MONTHS as coronavirus spreads across the country.

Next will come the OVENS!

Can't make this **** up.
Soylent Green
https://www.rt.com/uk/483166-uk-elderly ... isolation/
RT has. :^o

They are the only ones using the word "MANDATORY".

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by RLTrader » March 16, 2020, 12:49 pm

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 12.46.32.png

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3415
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by saint » March 16, 2020, 1:22 pm

I used to have a lot of time for Pilger , especially when he alerted the world to what was happening in Cambobia ,Or Kampuchia as it was then .
But that statement right there is just utter tosh. he sound like he right up Corbyns backside .

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4428
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Khun Paul » March 16, 2020, 1:29 pm

If I was there, I would ignore that, plead insanity and no money and have free bed, 3 meals and TV .Stupid idea .

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6737
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Zidane » March 16, 2020, 2:07 pm

How are they going to make that work ?
According to Age Concern there are nearly 4.5 million people over 75 in the UK so lord knows how many over 70 in total.
Where are they going to find staff to deliver food etc. to them on a daily basis... Grab and Panda ??
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 4912
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 16, 2020, 2:41 pm

What a bloody crazy idea .. totally unfeasable or is it time to buy shares in meals on wheels ???
or
Just skip all above n enforced euthanasia on the 70th birthday ..

check out 1;04 into this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33inN840wUg

NOT making light of this terrible situation ..life must go on .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
neeemu
udonmap.com
Posts: 289
Joined: February 13, 2007, 2:53 am
Location: North East UK and Bantad, Udon

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by neeemu » March 16, 2020, 3:07 pm

The UK isn't in the stone age, anyone can have fresh food delivered to their door by supermarkets. The logistics aren't the problem.

Fact is, the quickest way to halt covid19 is if EVERYONE self isolates, not just specific groups.

User avatar
AlexO
udonmap.com
Posts: 1042
Joined: June 8, 2015, 11:45 am
Location: Nong Lat Udon

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by AlexO » March 16, 2020, 3:29 pm

the-monk wrote:
March 15, 2020, 4:56 pm
All British citizens over 70 ..... WOW Udon will be quiet....
:D :D :D =D> =D> =D> And last week it was Its only a cold and more people die in traffic accidents in Thailand. Thank the gods for bum guns.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4428
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Khun Paul » March 16, 2020, 4:45 pm

neeemu wrote:
March 16, 2020, 3:07 pm
The UK isn't in the stone age, anyone can have fresh food delivered to their door by supermarkets. The logistics aren't the problem.

Fact is, the quickest way to halt covid19 is if EVERYONE self isolates, not just specific groups.
It is not the food or services that is the problem if this is imposed it is the Social interaction, walking and talking with friends, being with people of the same age. Older people need that more then us who are younger ( says he at 71 ) . Many have movement problems so to deny thme even that small external activity you might as well deliver a coffin and call back three weeks later .

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5547
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 16, 2020, 9:11 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 16, 2020, 2:41 pm
What a bloody crazy idea .. totally unfeasable or is it time to buy shares in meals on wheels ???
or
Just skip all above n enforced euthanasia on the 70th birthday .. DM
Great idea! Or you could force them over a cliff...there are many ways to murder the unwanted. Maybe you could fire up the ovens in Poland and Germany again. Lord Thunderin' Jaysus!
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5547
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 16, 2020, 9:12 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 16, 2020, 9:11 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 16, 2020, 2:41 pm
What a bloody crazy idea .. totally unfeasable or is it time to buy shares in meals on wheels ???
or
Just skip all above n enforced euthanasia on the 70th birthday .. DM
Great idea! Or you could force them over a cliff...there are many ways to murder the unwanted. Maybe you could fire up the ovens in Poland and Germany again. Lord Thunderin' Jaysus! Compassion abounds in Scunthorpe.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1163
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by jai yen yen » March 16, 2020, 11:28 pm

I am close to 66 and already avoid going out, no virus where I live yet but it is close. When it does hit here I will stay home or travel in my car, boat or motorcycle but no contact with others or public places. I sure hope I don't get grounded by the government, hasn't happened since I was a kid in school and did not do my homework.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 4912
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 16, 2020, 11:43 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 16, 2020, 9:12 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 16, 2020, 9:11 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 16, 2020, 2:41 pm
What a bloody crazy idea .. totally unfeasable or is it time to buy shares in meals on wheels ???
or
Just skip all above n enforced euthanasia on the 70th birthday .. DM
Great idea! Or you could force them over a cliff...there are many ways to murder the unwanted. Maybe you could fire up the ovens in Poland and Germany again. Lord Thunderin' Jaysus! Compassion abounds in Scunthorpe.
I actually didnt have you down as being such a fookwit even to bite never mind respond .. YOU ARE A **** and whats more dont even live in Thailand to form an opinion ..

Yep lets fire up Scunny blast furnaces n burn all the over 70s ..

You are full of **** with little or no idea about live here on a FULL TIME basis .. like many other long distance know all wankers .. who choose to vent their trollop via the forums .

Anyway .. back in the real world .. trying not to be doom n gloom .. i had a rather splendid evening and meal at Connors Easy restaurant this eveing , Thais , Aussiess n Germans enjoying splendid food n booze n not a mask i sight

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 4912
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 17, 2020, 12:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33inN840wUg

1 04 mins in ..

Lets all remain positive
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5547
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 17, 2020, 1:59 am

DM, I thought you were joking and responded in kind. Oh, well. Sorry for the error.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

Post Reply

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”