Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 16, 2020, 11:43 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 16, 2020, 9:12 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 16, 2020, 9:11 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 16, 2020, 2:41 pm
What a bloody crazy idea .. totally unfeasable or is it time to buy shares in meals on wheels ???
or
Just skip all above n enforced euthanasia on the 70th birthday .. DM
Great idea! Or you could force them over a cliff...there are many ways to murder the unwanted. Maybe you could fire up the ovens in Poland and Germany again. Lord Thunderin' Jaysus! Compassion abounds in Scunthorpe.
I actually didnt have you down as being such a fookwit even to bite never mind respond .. YOU ARE A **** and whats more dont even live in Thailand to form an opinion ..

Yep lets fire up Scunny blast furnaces n burn all the over 70s ..

You are full of **** with little or no idea about live here on a FULL TIME basis .. like many other long distance know all ******* .. who choose to vent their trollop via the forums .

Anyway .. back in the real world .. trying not to be doom n gloom .. i had a rather splendid evening and meal at Connors Easy restaurant this eveing , Thais , Aussiess n Germans enjoying splendid food n booze n not a mask i sight

DM
Why such a nasty attack on someone who probably knows more about this country than the rest of us put together ?

noosard
udonmap.com

Re: UK to put all citizens over 70 into MANDATORY isolation

Post by noosard » March 17, 2020, 5:35 am

I see the herd immunity plan has leaked further plan comes from goverments chief scientific adviser

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 17, 2020, 10:49 am

Great idea! Or you could force them over a cliff...there are many ways to murder the unwanted. Maybe you could fire up the ovens in Poland and Germany again. Lord Thunderin' Jaysus! Compassion abounds in Scunthorpe.
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 17, 2020, 1:59 am
DM, I thought you were joking and responded in kind. Oh, well. Sorry for the error.
My first response was a joke in i thought you missed that it took it seriously .. hence my rather spiked reply.

Please except my apology i too was at fault.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Bonanza
udonmap.com

Post by Bonanza » March 17, 2020, 11:10 am

I think the idea behind the over 70s isolation is to protect the over 70s :D All (or large majority) those who have died in the UK have been between 65-80yo. This is the cohort that has the least resistance to fight the virus. :( If you don't come into contact with others then you have less chance of catching the virus.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 17, 2020, 12:19 pm

They Haven't Said THIS.....................Yet !!

How Would they ENFORCE It Anyway ??

Is The U.K Now a POLICE State ??

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » March 17, 2020, 12:49 pm

Today's british newspaper headlines say that BOJO is calling for a 12 week self-isolation for anyone over 70.
!2 WEEKS !!! No fun....

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 17, 2020, 1:07 pm

the-monk wrote:
March 17, 2020, 12:49 pm
Today's british newspaper headlines say that BOJO is calling for a 12 week self-isolation for anyone over 70.
!2 WEEKS !!! No fun....
I FAIL To See how they can ENFORCE This,Mr Monk.....How about You ??

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » March 17, 2020, 2:07 pm

I heard could be put in the clink or 1,000 pound fine.
If found wandering about forgot way home
Take THAT out me pension! LOL

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 17, 2020, 2:15 pm

choi choi wrote:
March 17, 2020, 2:07 pm
I heard could be put in the clink or 1,000 pound fine.
If found wandering about forgot way home
Take THAT out me pension! LOL
555 !!Take it Out of Me Pension,That'd Take about 6 Months Mate....

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 17, 2020, 8:45 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 17, 2020, 10:49 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 17, 2020, 1:59 am
DM, I thought you were joking and responded in kind. Oh, well. Sorry for the error.
My first response was a joke in i thought you missed that it took it seriously .. hence my rather spiked reply.

Please except my apology i too was at fault.

DM
No problem.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 18, 2020, 9:22 am

Arise K I N G Willy

Due toncovid 19 and the Queen n Charles at a ripe age prince Willian to.basically take the throne .. if he does i think it may become a perminent move ..

https://www.newidea.com.au/prince-willi ... rus-crisis

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » March 19, 2020, 4:39 am

I read the reasoning behind this isolation of the over 70 , was due to them being more vunerable to the virus , therefore into hospital they go , thereby clogging up the system , so to isolate giving a better chance of the hospitals not being in melt down (Italy ) there also was an A.B.C system that was thought of in this , A being the over 70 , B, being the carers of the over 70 , C, being all others , reasoning A&B being in so called isolation , C, being hopefully the first to catch the bullet and build up antibodies to it ,then C ,changing places with B, as and when , this was the principle thinking of it all , would / will it work , who knows but better than blindly going into the infection as Italy has proven .on another note i posted the link on the report about this on Face f-ck they banned it as it didn't meet their requirements ,fck wits ,

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » March 19, 2020, 1:20 pm

To me it doesn't' make sense to keep the elderly out of the Hospital until he is on his Death bed.

If the elderly people are likely to be in the high risk category, hence very susceptible to becoming really ill from the virus and more prone to die from the virus compared to the younger generation, then it stands to reason that the elderly, who have low immune systems and are the most effected and at the most risk of dying, are some of the first ones that should actually be going to the Hospital for treatment when they contract the virus or even before if they are 75 plus.

To me the elderly and those with respiratory system, asthmatic, diabetes and other health issues which the virus can turn into a life threatening condition, should all be the first ones admitted to the Hospital, at the early stage of the virus. I don’t see the risk of an elderly person dying from the virus being any less than that of an Asthmatic or a Diabetic. They are all Category A

It should be the younger generations (who naturally have a stronger immune system) that deal with the virus away from the Hospital corridors.

Why wait to treat a high risk of death person, until he /she has gone beyond the point of recovery, on the premise that you might need a hospital bed, when you already have a strong candidate for that bed, if that is what the UK Government is trying to do??. [-X [-X

If you run out of beds with deserving candidates, then you run out of beds, its as simple as that. The Plan B - find some more facilities or have some already on standby. :-k :-k :lol:

If you are telling me that the UK Government cannot, in a matter of weeks,"Commandeer" a number of Hotels (as an initial precautionary measure - say a Plan B) and turn the Hotels into isolation and treatment centers (i.e. put a medical team and equipment in that Hotel lobby) so as to increase their capacity to treat some of the early stage Category A candidates,(if an when the Hospital beds fill up), then the UK Government is not planning it too well or just trying to do it on the cheap. :-k

You need clean rooms with washing/bathing facilities, where people can be isolated. You need to be able to self clean the Linen in that facility. You need to have Kitchen facilities. You need Security. I think Hotels generally have these. Then add the Medical Team/Staff, the Pharmacy (probably already next door to the Hotel lobby anyway) and then deal with what medical equipment you also need to add.

Start by taking over the Dorchester Hotel under the Government War Act \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”