Border and bar closings

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Border and bar closings

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 13, 2020, 9:24 am

Barbers closed in most provinces but not in Pattaya ?? dtrange but true and just why is open to conjecture.

The mushroom cut .. amusing story from the great Pattaya mail.

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/ugly-h ... ids-295267

dm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: First SK idiots pulled

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 13, 2020, 11:26 am

Didnt take long .. Roi-et province 4 teens live streaming their water wars part n piss up in public ..

FOOKWITS

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/4-te ... an-outside

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 13, 2020, 12:54 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 13, 2020, 11:26 am
Didnt take long .. Roi-et province 4 teens live streaming their water wars part n piss up in public ..

FOOKWITS

Birch the tossers . =;

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 13, 2020, 12:58 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 13, 2020, 11:26 am

FOOKWITS

Add to that .. UDON now ....large 20 PLUS gang of teens on motorbikes gathered at Tams fav intersection and headed off into town , decked out in flowery shirts , white faces and one mobile disco on wheels .. YCMTSU. retards

Agree a good birching would go amiss .

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 13, 2020, 12:59 pm

call the Philippines cops to help out

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 13, 2020, 1:01 pm

somehow i suspect they wont have anywhere near as much fun when they cant top up their beer stocks en route

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 13, 2020, 7:46 pm

ayup wee Tammy ive just seen my favourite bin dipper oot tha front and he was wearing a plaid gimp suit .. said he foond it hangin on power lines outside Big C .. i didnee have the black heart to tek it off erm .. it was a bit stained and stunk a poss but he said tway lark tha when he foond it .

btw .. Thailands number one junction is very quiet reckon everyone at herm neckin the swally .. eye Tam C .

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 13, 2020, 8:04 pm

aint it just bloomin' typical .....

first time in 20 odd years when its possible during songkran t get into town without getting soaked, smothered in talc and held up in a gridlock for 2 hours, and there's no footie on the box to watch and no bars open to show it anyway

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 13, 2020, 8:41 pm

Stat, as a bunny tragic, i just watched the 2014 NRL Grand Final replay. I was there at the match. I remember paying 318 dollars a ticket, 4 adult kids had never seen The Rabbitohs win a Grand Final Still wiping the tears from my eyes.

I think it was from remembering the ticket prices.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 13, 2020, 9:06 pm

stattointhailand wrote:somehow i suspect they wont have anywhere near as much fun when they cant top up their beer stocks en route
You think they will be drinking beer.
I think they have already had a share of non liquid fun stuff.
Bikes tuned and ready for the chase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 14, 2020, 7:03 am

Morning ALL .. breast feeding completed its time to check out Udons champions league intersection .. yesterday evening 4 til 7 was busier than ever both going in and out of town .. with most places closed quite suprizing to think where all these essential travelers were going... it went totally dead just before 8pm .

Alas quite a few curfew dodgers during the night youngerns on motorbikes mainly

Second day of the non Songkhran hols already some early risers on the road..but all quiet on the Western front .

DM

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 14, 2020, 6:10 pm

Just gets worse . yesterday 2 guys on a bike climbed over my rope fence and knocked my door to sell milk . Then a woman did the same over 2 ropes with quarantine warning keep out signs in english and thai to give me a bill for water of 23 baht .If they were carriers they would give it to dozens of people in a day . Market and shops all working as normal and only masks worn in the hospital and government office and i srtill only have the home made cloth ones . Nobody wearing masks and about 20 boys playing football in the school field .
What virus ?? What lockdown ?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 15, 2020, 2:51 pm

dragonz wrote:
April 14, 2020, 6:10 pm
Just gets worse . yesterday 2 guys on a bike climbed over my rope fence and knocked my door to sell milk . Then a woman did the same over 2 ropes with quarantine warning keep out signs in english and thai to give me a bill for water of 23 baht .If they were carriers they would give it to dozens of people in a day . Market and shops all working as normal and only masks worn in the hospital and government office and i srtill only have the home made cloth ones . Nobody wearing masks and about 20 boys playing football in the school field .
What virus ?? What lockdown ?
Cant disagree with that .. way too many treating this whole crisis not seriously and carrying on just as they would any other day ..

Just been into town center for some essential banking and dog food shopping..7 - 11 on way back for DM favs , picked up some from laundry and cases of bottled water from JD BEVERGAES (shameless plug) , im ok again for another good few days .. must say its more or less same as a busy normal day .. maybe very slightly less traffic but nowt to mean owt and still the Thai noodle shops n single plate places around TSM are heaving with dine in punters packed like sardines.

Udons number one tourist intersection is getting a spruce up with the grass cutting and kerb painting gang here , obviously heard about the daily reports n live feed.. alas future reports will be done from the safety of my office window as i got too many wolf whistles and short time offers whist actually on the roadside this morning .. as Statts posted i was in my high heels mini skirt n stockings and cant really blame the guys with a healthy testosterone level for getting all hot n sweaty ... besides i broke my heels made for a skinny bird not a 60kg strapping hunk like me.

Tatty bye for now ..

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 15, 2020, 3:47 pm

at least the ice cream motorbike sidecar is still considered an essential service as they have just "cruised" our village

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 15, 2020, 3:52 pm

The "pissy fingers" ice cream men and women as we call them have been working the villages with indifference, quite funny really, they have a bottle of alcohol rub dangling on a rope for all to see but still dodge in the trees for a pee and never dream of using it before they serve their delicious frozen delights.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 15, 2020, 3:55 pm

Only about 20% of our village closed.
Might as well let the others open back up and earn some dough.

Less people wearing masks around here too????

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » April 15, 2020, 5:08 pm

Think places in my area are all open, small mom&pop shops. Wife goes with cloth no see thru bag. At least one food place is open, not sure you can still get a beer with meal. Went once long time ago, none of us thought much of the cooking, but boy was it cheap, even with a couple of beers. Hair places are closed, along with the garva place, but he always closed for 2 or 3 weeks this time of year. This year longer.

Noticed Monday on way to Villa & Makro very few on the way thru city were wearing masks, but everyone in Villa & Makro had masks and Makro was taken temp's.

People in Makro didn't seems very happy as they rushed around shopping, but maybe just me. Sure didn't see any smiles. Think this shutdown is getting to people.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 15, 2020, 7:18 pm

RL Traitor,

Mr DIY in the vege market near Macro was open today too. Got some Songkran candles cheap.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 15, 2020, 7:21 pm

Whiskers
Thanks for the info

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 15, 2020, 10:19 pm

RLTrader wrote:
April 15, 2020, 5:08 pm
Think places in my area are all open, small mom&pop shops. Wife goes with cloth no see thru bag. At least one food place is open, not sure you can still get a beer with meal. Went once long time ago, none of us thought much of the cooking, but boy was it cheap, even with a couple of beers. Hair places are closed, along with the garva place, but he always closed for 2 or 3 weeks this time of year. This year longer.

Noticed Monday on way to Villa & Makro very few on the way thru city were wearing masks, but everyone in Villa & Makro had masks and Makro was taken temp's.

People in Makro didn't seems very happy as they rushed around shopping, but maybe just me. Sure didn't see any smiles. Think this shutdown is getting to people.
There's a shutdown?

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”