Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Post by tamada » January 10, 2022, 10:29 am

Khun Paul wrote:
January 10, 2022, 9:50 am
I think that the way forward is what is being touted in the British Press currently, treat all variants unless specifically deemed to be a high hospitalisation variant like the Original Covid and Delta, as a serious flu type problem . In other words live with it, injections available if in the At Risk group ( which luckily does not include trolls and mis-informationists ) , like the flu a few days off and off we go again. No lockdowns, No shutdowns and life returns to as near normal as we can hope for . But businesses can insist on masks and whatever they like as they have always been able to .
Sounds like a sensible plan, making the Public responsible for their health , bet most would take a vaccine as they do Flu jabs , just to avoid being ill.
The issue still remains that even with the fastest fast-track genomic sequencing, there's still maybe a 14 - 21 day window while they determine if a new variant is 'of interest' or 'of concern'. If it's highly infectious like omicron, it goes global in less than a month during which time the full impact on population, be they vaccinated, boostered or otherwise is still a huge unknown, hence the reintroduction of some restrictions.

Omicron was highly contagious but by comparison, didn't migrate much beyond the upper respiratory tract with less people going to the hospital, getting admitted, intubated, etc.. The fact most people infected with omicron were asymptomatic defeated the temperature scanning method of detection as well. If delta had omicron's rate of infection, we would already be discussing a global lock-down ending in 2023... or be in a hospital.

There's either a sense of having dodged the bullet with omicron or, more dangerously, a notion that the world had defeated this virus. This 'deltacron' variant reported in Cyprus simply says that 'characteristics' of both variants exist. No mention of it's infection rate or payload. However, there's also no mention if the 25 cases found so far were the result of routine testing (possibly asymptomatic?) or if any of the 25 have been admitted to intensive care. I did note in one article a comment that the "...relative frequency of the combined infection is higher among patients hospitalized due to Covid-19 as compared to non-hospitalized patients." This suggests to me that it's not being found 'in the wild' as much as it is among the already hospitalized. Those already with delta getting co-infected with the more infectious new variant?

The fact that many 'civilised' nations instantly slapped a travel ban on 8 African countries when omicron was publicly identified tells me we still have a long, long way to go with this.

Anyway, here's a virologist saying why he thinks there was a 'dirty lab' in Cyprus.

https://qz.com/2110931/deltacron-varian ... w-variant/

While here, the scientist who first identified and reported it bolsters his initial statement of being real. He uses the argument that since it is mostly in hospitalized patients, it "...rules out the contamination thesis." Unless there's a whole new medical hygiene technology that sets Cypriot hospitals apart from the rest of the world when it comes to NOT being a haven of disease and contamination, then I can't see how he can so easily say that omicron didn't fly in through the open window.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... t-an-error

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 10, 2022, 2:45 pm

Imprisonment and internment camps for the unvaxed coming to a locale near you.....it's already happening in Oz, the PI, Germany, Austria, Canada, France, NY and other places in the US, etc.

“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 10, 2022, 3:05 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
January 10, 2022, 2:45 pm
Imprisonment and internment camps for the unvaxed coming to a locale near you.....it's already happening in Oz, the PI, Germany, Austria, Canada, France, NY and other places in the US, etc.

Other than international airport arrival restrictions, do you have any details on the "NY and other places in the US imprisonment and internment camps for the unvaxed"?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 10, 2022, 3:31 pm

parrot wrote:
January 10, 2022, 3:05 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:

Other than international airport arrival restrictions, do you have any details on the "NY and other places in the US imprisonment and internment camps for the unvaxed"?
He is an American only posts what he ostensibly reads, would never accuse the USA of anything so dastardly, they are in his BOOK the Greatest country in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............lol

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 10, 2022, 4:01 pm

parrot wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:

And while you are at it, Preacher - can you give details of similar places in Australia.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 10, 2022, 6:28 pm

parrot wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:

Did you listen to the video? Did you look up any of the multitude of articles about the topic Tim Poole referenced? Have you even looked up anything on your own? NY was the first city in the US to start arresting people for not being vaxed and it was in the news weeks ago.....
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 10, 2022, 6:29 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 10, 2022, 3:31 pm
parrot wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:

He is an American only posts what he ostensibly reads, would never accuse the USA of anything so dastardly, they are in his BOOK the Greatest country in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............lol
Apparently not only didn't you listen to the video, but you can't read as Tim even SHOWS the articles that he speaks about in the video, but as I've said before you lack reading skills, critical thinking skills, and intelligence....thanks for confirming that again.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 10, 2022, 6:31 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 10, 2022, 4:01 pm
parrot wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:

And while you are at it, Preacher - can you give details of similar places in Australia.
IF you listen to Tim Poole you can find out for yourself--he shows the article that he references every single time so even someone as intellectually dishonest as you can figure that out--and I'm Teacher, apparently the ONLY one here. And if you have the reading skills I know KP lacks, you may find that he lists his sources below his video on YouBoob as most do.....either way he clearly SHOWS you the article and identifies where it comes from so even the most illiterate can use Google, DuckDuckGo, or Brave to find it.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 10, 2022, 6:36 pm

More scare tactics being displayed by Dan(Junior)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 10, 2022, 7:13 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
January 10, 2022, 6:31 pm
jackspratt wrote:
parrot wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:

IF you listen to Tim Poole you can find out for yourself--he shows the article that he references every single time so even someone as intellectually dishonest as you can figure that out--and I'm Teacher, apparently the ONLY one here. And if you have the reading skills I know KP lacks, you may find that he lists his sources below his video on YouBoob as most do.....either way he clearly SHOWS you the article and identifies where it comes from so even the most illiterate can use Google, DuckDuckGo, or Brave to find it.
I see you have un-foed me again, Preacher - a wise move. You are now open to a world of sensible, credible and balanced discussion.

Let's start with you, in your own words, telling us specifically about the "Imprisonment and internment camps for the unvaxed" in Australia - which, again in your own words, "it's already happening in Oz". The names and locations of the prisons and camps would be great - you could even include links on google maps for us disbelievers. 👍

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 10, 2022, 7:16 pm

Looks like someone's still trying to convert the sheep into ostriches or mushrooms?

Or have I got it arse about tit?

Anyway Novax has had his Aussie visa revocation reversed. It looks like a procedural technicality about not being able to contact his lawyer at 4 am. I must remember to try that one if/when i come up against officialdom. We will see if the Aussie Immigration Minister will accept that or insist he leaves (with a mandatory 3 year ban).

Most people, especially celebrities and sports stars, tend to make a statement when they test positive. No shame, just do your isolation and get back to work. It seems Novax quietly forgot to mention his infection last month and when most infectious people are staying home, he was out and about, shedding like a boss.

I'm not denying he has a right to refuse to be vaccinated, but if he had said last December that he'd tested +ve, this political shitshow in Melbourne could have been avoided. I guess his aura of invincibility got the better of him. That is if course if he actually ever did test positive last month. I guess the tournament testing regime (if he gets that far) will show he has the appropriate antibodies.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 10, 2022, 7:33 pm

tamada wrote:
January 10, 2022, 7:16 pm

Anyway Novax has had his Aussie visa revocation reversed. It looks like a procedural technicality about not being able to contact his lawyer at 4 am. I must remember to try that one if/when i come up against officialdom. We will see if the Aussie Immigration Minister will accept that or insist he leaves (with a mandatory 3 year ban).
It will be interesting to see what Scotty from Marketing instructs Immigration Minister Hawke to do in this case.

I suspect the initial decision to refuse Novax was very political, bearing in mind the impending election, and Scotty from Marketing's keen nose for the political scent. There appears to have been a very strong "bring down the tall poppy" feeling in the air, and hints of the Lying Little Shiitt's (Howard) pronouncement of "we will decide who comes to Australia etc".

Tough on borders has been a winner for the conservatives for the past 20+ years, and Djokovic may have been a victim of that. Not to discount that he (Novax) was probably trying to game the system.

Anyway, the really interesting question is what will Hawke do, and how will Scotty explain it away, whatever the decision. With the court having spoken, in my view it will go down pretty badly if it is decided to deport Novax.

And it is increasingly clear that Morrison's own "tall poppy" moment is coming. :D

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 10, 2022, 8:11 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 10, 2022, 7:13 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
January 10, 2022, 6:31 pm
jackspratt wrote:
parrot wrote:
Teacher Dan wrote:

I see you have un-foed me again, Preacher - a wise move. You are now open to a world of sensible, credible and balanced discussion.

Let's start with you, in your own words, telling us specifically about the "Imprisonment and internment camps for the unvaxed" in Australia - which, again in your own words, "it's already happening in Oz". The names and locations of the prisons and camps would be great - you could even include links on google maps for us disbelievers. 👍
No, I didn't unfoe, you...apparently you don't know how this works--I can choose to read what I like or ignore it. Most times I ignore you but I don't have to include anything as everything you need is in the video--and if he doesn't cite his source on youboob, he does it IN the video and you can find it yourself so I won't be doing your homework for you.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 10, 2022, 8:27 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
January 10, 2022, 8:11 pm

No, I didn't unfoe, you...apparently you don't know how this works--I can choose to read what I like or ignore it. Most times I ignore you.......
So you were bullshiitting again when you wrote this:
Post by Teacher Dan » January 7, 2022, 2:52 pm
FYI, Pretty much all of you trolls (Ken, Tamada, KP, Jack) are on my foe list so I don't waste my time talking to you....
But, to get back to the substance, it can be concluded - due to your unwillingness to back up your statement - that you have raised the white flag on your claim of Australian prisons and internment camps for the un-vaxxed.

You never fail to amuse and disappoint, Preacher. :D

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 10, 2022, 8:32 pm

Yep Scooty is fooked which ever way they go

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 11, 2022, 9:26 am

So even the common cold might be better than the useless vaccines.....
Natural defenses provided by the common cold may give some level of protection against COVID-19, according to new research.

“The small-scale study, published in Nature Communications, involved 52 individuals who lived with someone who had just caught COVID-19,” the BBC reported. Based on the research, those who had developed a so-called “memory bank” of certain immune cells following a common cold infection appeared to be less likely to contract COVID-19.
Common Cold May Give Some Protection Against COVID-19: New Study
https://www.dailywire.com/news/common-c ... -new-study

Even lying leftist MSM confirms what real media says....AND maybe they can make a vaccine that actually works
London — T-cells generated as part of the body's natural immune response to the common cold may help protect against serious illness from COVID-19, according to a study carried out in the U.K. Researchers at Imperial College London told CBS News the findings could help scientists create vaccines that remain more effective against new variants of the coronavirus.

The study, which was peer reviewed and published in the journal "Nature Communications," began in September 2020 and looked at 52 household contacts of people who had tested positive for COVID-19. It found that 26 people who were exposed to the coronavirus but did not get sick had significantly higher cross-reactive T-cells, generated by previous common colds, than those who did become ill with COVID.

T-cells from common colds could help scientists make the "Holy Grail": A variant-proof COVID vaccine

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-comm ... f-vaccine/

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 11, 2022, 3:03 pm

I wonder if this is happening in Thailand too as it's been happening nationwide--I read about it in Massachusetts last week, California just the other day...and yet they have been lying about it. Even the supposed 3300 kids nationwide hospitalized for the Wu Flu, few if any of them were actually hospitalized for the Wu Flu and they didn't even go there for it.
A chart released by Hochul's office showed that only 57% of all reported COVID hospitalizations in New York are people admitted "for COVID-19/COVID-19 complications." This means that a whopping 43% of all reported COVID hospitalizations are of people who were not admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 or complications from the virus.
New data reveal significant number of New York's COVID hospitalizations are people admitted 'for non-COVID-19 conditions'

https://www.conservativereview.com/new- ... R%20Weekly

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 11, 2022, 3:50 pm

mRNA vaccine has unusal side effect
People are noticing after vaccine shots their warts have gone

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 11, 2022, 4:01 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
January 11, 2022, 3:03 pm
I wonder if this is happening in Thailand too as it's been happening nationwide--I read about it in Massachusetts last week, California just the other day...and yet they have been lying about it. Even the supposed 3300 kids nationwide hospitalized for the Wu Flu, few if any of them were actually hospitalized for the Wu Flu and they didn't even go there for it.
A chart released by Hochul's office showed that only 57% of all reported COVID hospitalizations in New York are people admitted "for COVID-19/COVID-19 complications." This means that a whopping 43% of all reported COVID hospitalizations are of people who were not admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 or complications from the virus.
New data reveal significant number of New York's COVID hospitalizations are people admitted 'for non-COVID-19 conditions'

https://www.conservativereview.com/new- ... R%20Weekly
People getting more sick after going to hospital in the age of Covid? Or more people getting tested as a routine part of a hospital admission testing positive? Is this really news?

I recall the NHS in the UK telling people to stay the f__k away from hospitals when the first wave kicked off in 2020. No visitors, nada. Everyone knows that hospitals aren't squeaky clean regardless of how much Lysol/Dettol gets sluiced around.

Probably more so in the age of the super-infectious omicron, no?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 11, 2022, 7:31 pm

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”