Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Post by Teacher Dan » January 11, 2022, 7:41 pm

tamada wrote:
January 11, 2022, 4:01 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
January 11, 2022, 3:03 pm
I wonder if this is happening in Thailand too as it's been happening nationwide--I read about it in Massachusetts last week, California just the other day...and yet they have been lying about it. Even the supposed 3300 kids nationwide hospitalized for the Wu Flu, few if any of them were actually hospitalized for the Wu Flu and they didn't even go there for it.
A chart released by Hochul's office showed that only 57% of all reported COVID hospitalizations in New York are people admitted "for COVID-19/COVID-19 complications." This means that a whopping 43% of all reported COVID hospitalizations are of people who were not admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 or complications from the virus.
New data reveal significant number of New York's COVID hospitalizations are people admitted 'for non-COVID-19 conditions'

https://www.conservativereview.com/new- ... R%20Weekly
People getting more sick after going to hospital in the age of Covid? Or more people getting tested as a routine part of a hospital admission testing positive? Is this really news?

I recall the NHS in the UK telling people to stay the f__k away from hospitals when the first wave kicked off in 2020. No visitors, nada. Everyone knows that hospitals aren't squeaky clean regardless of how much Lysol/Dettol gets sluiced around.

Probably more so in the age of the super-infectious omicron, no?
Good point but now they've gotten people so scared that if Little Johnny gets the sniffles they rush to the ER or if Little Johnny skins his knee and they take him for stitches, they test first--either way the case numbers and hospital visits go up for the MSM to claim. Then when they don't differentiate which ones were actually there for the Wu Flu, which ones were there for other reasons, and which ones are actually admitted for the Wu Flu you end up with huge numbers to scare the masses and round and round you go.

“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 11, 2022, 7:54 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
January 11, 2022, 7:41 pm

Then when they don't differentiate which ones were actually there for the Wu Flu, which ones were there for other reasons, and which ones are actually admitted for the Wu Flu you end up with huge numbers to scare the masses and round and round you go.
Does it matter - other than to those trying to discredit the whole system eg you - whether they are admitted because they display COVID symptoms and have it, or they are there for another reason, and actually test for COVID after admission?

FFS - if you've got COVID, you've got it. Only dopey far right-wing media want to parse that, for their own dopey political reasons.

Which I am sure you and Lone Star understand.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 12, 2022, 12:11 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 11, 2022, 7:54 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:

Then when they don't differentiate which ones were actually there for the Wu Flu, which ones were there for other reasons, and which ones are actually admitted for the Wu Flu you end up with huge numbers to scare the masses and round and round you go.
Does it matter - other than to those trying to discredit the whole system eg you - whether they are admitted because they display COVID symptoms and have it, or they are there for another reason, and actually test for COVID after admission?

FFS - if you've got COVID, you've got it. Only dopey far right-wing media want to parse that, for their own dopey political reasons.

Wow! If you're not being facetious then I really can't help you as you truly are that stupid! I mean if you cannot tell the difference between being asymptomatic with the Wu Flu and having the Wu Flu with symptoms--there truly is no help for you. FYI, NOBODY has ever died from or spread the Wu Flu if they are asymptomatic--NOBODY. However, many have died with symptoms and of course THEY are the ones that spread it. Thus if you can't understand the difference between a person going to the hospital for stitches and testing positive for the Wu Flu with no symptoms vs. someone going to the hospital because they can't breathe and are coughing testing positive for the Wu Flu, you are beyond any capability to reason with. Incidentally, it's not a right-wing idea to want the facts and actually to track the valid cases of the Wu Flu, it's the case of anyone with a brain--center, right, or the rare leftist with a brain even. And if you can't understand WHY that's important, there is no help for you--enjoy life as a sheep as that's all you can ever be.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 12, 2022, 12:57 am

noosard wrote:
January 10, 2022, 8:32 pm
Yep Scooty is fooked which ever way they go
I can't stand Novax but I ended up having some sympathy for him given how he was treated once he arrived and how he seemed to have tried to do everything correctly to enter Australia. I'm curious about Novax's behaviour back home when he had the virus.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 12, 2022, 4:53 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 11, 2022, 7:54 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:

The Ontario Government is trying to figure out if patients are in IU's owing to the Delta (Indian) or South African variant. I am not sure how they will do so but they want to try. Most of the patients in intensive care in Ontario are unvaccinated.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 12, 2022, 7:46 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
... FYI, NOBODY has ever died from or spread the Wu Flu if they are asymptomatic--NOBODY. ...
https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 022-01-11/
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 12, 2022, 7:48 am

Teacher Dan wrote:

It is always common for the Left, once their propaganda has been crushed, to blow it all off as it not mattering anyway. "Moving the goalposts" has been happening since this Plandemic began.

https://thepalmierireport.com/even-fake ... d-numbers/
Even Fake News CNN Is Now Questioning COVID Numbers
Two years in they are finally admitting what Conservatives have been saying all along.

The COVID numbers can’t be trusted.

CNN’s Jake Tapper questioned Dr. Sanjay Gupta over recent comments from CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky.
"We're 2 years into this ... if somebody's in the hospital with a broken leg and they also have asymptomatic COVID, that should not be counted as hospitalized with covid, clearly." - Jake Tapper, CNN

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... alization/
Pfizer CEO Now Admits Two Dose Vaccine Offers No Protection Against Infection or Severe Disease, Third Dose May Reduce Hospitalization

Always great when it is in their own words.
In an ordinary time, this admission from the CEO of Pfizer would end all the COVID-19 rules, regulations and vaccination passport efforts. Alas, we are not in ordinary times.

Admitting that none of the vaccines have any value in stopping people from contracting the infection, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla stated the following earlier today.

[01:35] “We know the two-dose vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. The three doses with a booster, offers reasonable protection against hospitalization and death.”
The longer this lying, flip-flopping narrative continues, the more unreasonable it becomes, and the truth always finds its way into the sunlight.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... rbidities/
CDC Finally Admits 75 Percent of COVID Deaths Happen in Patients “With at least Four or More Comorbidities”

Always great when it is in their own words. A Tsunami of Truth has occurred in just two weeks and more to come.
This issue has always been at the heart of the internal data that was never turned over for review. For two years, people have wanted to know the distinction and general health position of the people who were categorized as dying from COVID. What was their previous health status?

For reasons that can only be reconciled by admitting it was purposeful to their objectives, the CDC never released any information showing the background health status of those who were categorized as dying from COVID. However, recently the CDC said they were going to assemble those various subsets of key data for the public.

On January 7th, only being discussed today, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky made the admission, on a CBS morning broadcast, that 75% of those who are classified as dying from COVID had at least four underlying pre-conditions: “Over 75 percent had at least four comorbidities, so really these are people who were unwell to begin with.”
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 12, 2022, 8:14 am

Perhaps I should ask KP these questions, as he seems to have more clues on this subject than the UM right wing cohort.

"If you present at a hospital with a broken leg, and asymptomatic for COVID, but then test positive for COVID - is your treatment going to differ from that if you only had a broken leg"?

"And should your positive test be added to the statistics of the overall COVID cases at that particular hospital"?

Finally, "is what Jake Tapper thinks and says about it any more relevant than Tucker Carlson, or even Glenn Beck for that matter"?

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » January 12, 2022, 8:22 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
January 12, 2022, 4:53 am

The Ontario Government is trying to figure out if patients are in IU's owing to the Delta (Indian) or South African variant. I am not sure how they will do so but they want to try. Most of the patients in intensive care in Ontario are unvaccinated.
It’s not difficult to do, Genome Sequencing or PCR-based genotyping is able to identify the variants within 72 hours.

The U.K. is perfectly capable of, and is, doing that so Canada could do it as well

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lan ... 5/fulltext Rapid genome sequencing in hospitals to identify potential vaccine-escape SARS-CoV-2 variants
86095F9C-6DFC-4099-8287-A5F1C0930CE7.png
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... nuary-2022
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 12, 2022, 8:58 am

Great. Thanks.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 12, 2022, 2:25 pm

GT93 wrote:
January 12, 2022, 12:57 am
noosard wrote:
I can't stand Novax but I ended up having some sympathy for him given how he was treated once he arrived and how he seemed to have tried to do everything correctly to enter Australia. I'm curious about Novax's behaviour back home when he had the virus.
Seems like novax has not done the right thing a few times
Doing interves while sick
Travelling during the 14 days before going to oz and then lying on his entry form

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 12, 2022, 4:38 pm

noosard wrote:
January 12, 2022, 2:25 pm
GT93 wrote:
January 12, 2022, 12:57 am
noosard wrote:
Seems like novax has not done the right thing a few times
Doing interves while sick
Travelling during the 14 days before going to oz and then lying on his entry form
There's that Australian Border Force show on television that indicates that clerical errors aren't any excuse for non-compliance. Well, not for the normal folks anyway.

The claims that someone in his support staff said No instead of Yes suggests that he didn't personally file the health check form. I haven't seen the form in its entirety but the regular immigration forms for most countries require the name, date and signature of the applicant ONLY. I think it would be unusual if it had a signatory panel where you declare if it is someone else signing on behalf of the applicant like some Thai Immigration forms. Maybe it's an online form submission? Either way, it would be interesting to see whose name is appended.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 12, 2022, 7:56 pm

Lots of questions are yes or no answers
Not sure about covid ones but he knew he was coming on an medical exception
So would assume was quite detailed which he would have been at least asked
and he would have to sign it as it is a legal doc

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 12, 2022, 8:06 pm

Flew into Udon today from Don M had to show vaccination record in Udon
This is for all 13+ not sure what happens if not have
but to leave the arrival hall you need a ticket
No check going the other last week

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 13, 2022, 1:42 pm

Two members of VFW reported today receiving Pfizer booster 4 months after initial shots at Rajaphat. I stopped by the university on my way to my noon noodle soup slurp and inquired. Yes, you can get your third Pfizer 4 months after receiving the first 2. I got my second Pfizer on 20 Sept. She asked if I wanted the third today.......I said I'd be back with my wife on another day (soon)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 13, 2022, 2:29 pm

more conflicting info .. i was told after 2 x Pfizer vax it was 6 months for the booster when i called in Raja about 10 days ago...this was confirmed by BKKUDH same time re having a Moderna as booster.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 13, 2022, 3:42 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 13, 2022, 2:29 pm
more conflicting info .. i was told after 2 x Pfizer vax it was 6 months for the booster when i called in Raja about 10 days ago...this was confirmed by BKKUDH same time re having a Moderna as booster.

DM
Agree.......it's what still reported on government websites like that below......but the friendly staff at the uni looked at my vaccine booklet today and offered to jab me today.
Attachments
271847791_4783271658434565_1301513827805664188_n.jpg

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » January 13, 2022, 5:50 pm

parrot wrote:
January 13, 2022, 1:42 pm
Two members of VFW reported today receiving Pfizer booster 4 months after initial shots at Rajaphat.
Do you know if they updated the vaccine booklet on the spot or does it still need to go through the Ministry of Public Health office to be updated?
UFF DA!

ladda3904
udonmap.com

Post by ladda3904 » January 14, 2022, 7:54 am

They did not update at the University. Had to go to MOPH. They don't simply update. Have to fill out form, have copy of passport, pay 50 baht. Tell you to return in 15 days to pick up. Also copy your vaccine certificate.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » January 14, 2022, 9:47 am

did my booster today Friday 14 January.. In to the Rajhabat hall at 0835. Shot in arm by 0840 then a very controlled "sit and wait" for 20 minutes, then over to get my updated vaccination certificate with the 3rd shot. And yes, they told me to go to MOPH to get my vaccine passport updated. Bureaucracy in action!! Overall extremely well organized today with very few people, perhaps a couple of hundred while I was there but pushed through quickly and efficiently.

Oh, BTW, none of the staff challenged the fact that I'd had my two Pfizers in early Septermber. One did a finger count of the months and figured it was over 3 so I was good to go.
Dave

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”