Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Post by papafarang » July 20, 2021, 6:40 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 20, 2021, 6:33 pm
Problem is that there could be 4.7 million dead in India, but nobody will be able to say for sure as 4 million of those would never have had a birth certificate in the first place, so have never existed as far as the population figures are concerned
Median number ,4,700,000 but could be up to 10,000,000. That's big numbers. The D variant sounds nasty

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 20, 2021, 6:47 pm

The D variant sounds nasty

But not half as nasty as the E F & G variants that UK is currently breeding by opening up

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 20, 2021, 6:59 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 20, 2021, 6:47 pm
The D variant sounds nasty

But not half as nasty as the E F & G variants that UK is currently breeding by opening up
i can see that comming too
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » July 20, 2021, 7:50 pm

Wow! One of the big anti-vaxxers, Sean Hannity, has now changed his tune and and is claiming the virus is serious and is encouraging people to get vaccinated. Has hell frozen over?

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 20, 2021, 7:57 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
July 20, 2021, 7:50 pm
Wow! One of the big anti-vaxxers, Sean Hannity, has now changed his tune and and is claiming the virus is serious and is encouraging people to get vaccinated. Has hell frozen over?
Nah, just too many (dumb ass) Republican anti-vaxxers dying.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 20, 2021, 8:17 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
Next up on Faux ...... Trump really, truly didn't win the election, and the "Big Steal" is a dumb right wing hoax.

Meanwhile, 72 million unvaccinated cultists are due to go into deprogramming.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 20, 2021, 8:34 pm

It is going to be a hard lesson for some.

Hang onto the idiocy of saying a vaccine does not work, or preventative measures do not work. Well it did work with Polio, it work with diseases like measles, mumps etc and it has been proven that it helps with Covid.

As uneducated, brainwashed adherents to the anti vax, anti mask irresponsible media personalities, they will see parents die, siblings die, friends die. When that happens, some will change, some will never change, but the empirical evidence will pill the rug out from underneath the feet of awful people like Tucker Carlson. It will gnaw at their conscience.

They can pocket millions from being a right wing celebs, how will the feel when their time comes, will they have a Lee Atwater rrecantation, and regret that their ego has directly led to thousands of wasted lives. Winning at all cost, is not winning at all costs, it will eat at their souls which I hope press the down button in God's waiting room (if such an edifice exists).
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 20, 2021, 9:16 pm

Not a problem Jack, whatever the hell they have been injecting for the last six years to numb their brains, they just have to change the contents of the syringe to contain covid vax

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » July 20, 2021, 10:10 pm

My guess is he can't afford to lose any more viewers due to covid or his ratings will go down, and they can't afford to lose any more GOP voters for the next election cycle. So I guess Sean Hannity is fear-mongering to save himself and the GOP.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 20, 2021, 10:45 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
No. His ratings had tanked.

Tucker 'who?' will be next.

Eventually.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 20, 2021, 10:51 pm

Whistler wrote:
July 20, 2021, 8:34 pm

Hang onto the idiocy of saying a vaccine does not work, or preventative measures do not work. Well it did work with Polio, it work with diseases like measles, mumps etc and it has been proven that it helps with Covid.

As uneducated, brainwashed adherents to the anti vax, anti mask irresponsible media personalities, they will see parents die, siblings die, friends die. When that happens, some will change, some will never change, but the empirical evidence will pill the rug out from underneath the feet of awful people like Tucker Carlson. It will gnaw at their conscience.

They can pocket millions from being a right wing celebs, how will the feel when their time comes, will they have a Lee Atwater rrecantation, and regret that their ego has directly led to thousands of wasted lives. Winning at all cost, is not winning at all costs, it will eat at their souls which I hope press the down button in God's waiting room (if such an edifice exists).
Maybe they can speed up Tucker's demise and just give him a Presidential Medal of Freedom? It seemed to have helped fast-track the last odious gobshyte to Hades.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 21, 2021, 7:03 am

Whistler wrote:
July 20, 2021, 8:34 pm

Ya maybe, I doubt Trump will ever have any regrets, he firmly believes in winning at any cost, and he is the instigator of all this BS.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 21, 2021, 11:52 am

After previously admitting somebody “forgot” to sign the contract, haven’t they been saying the supply has been ordered & proceeding to the agreed delivery date correctly for about 2 months now?

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » July 21, 2021, 4:16 pm

Are we being prevented from leaving Udon in our personal vehicle? I don't see that we are but Udon is dark red, right? I'm more used to manning them and I'm a bit out of practice at running roadblocks...lol.

Oh and congratulations to who ever injected some live brain matter into the idiot Hannity's brain. Forget Tucker, maybe Darwin will pay him a visit. Personally, I call them both traitors. Keep GitMo open for those the traitors that belong there. Sorry got a bit off subject but it sure makes me happy to see people with more than one working brain cell on here.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 21, 2021, 4:29 pm

"Udon is dark red, right?"
Last I looked, Udon is red, not dark red. But that was an hour ago

ladda3904
udonmap.com

Post by ladda3904 » July 21, 2021, 5:20 pm

Who listens to any TV, radio or newspaper reporter for medical advice? I get my medical advice from Facebook friends.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 21, 2021, 5:28 pm

Better unfriend Sean Hannity quick, before you hear some common sense :lol:

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » July 21, 2021, 7:42 pm

OK, thanks I don't pay a lot of attention, evidently not enough. Yes, the "situation" tends to change rather rapidly these days. Usually from bad to worse. Looking at flights out for vaccine, doubt we get any real vaccine here this year. Guam or the states, pang either way.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 22, 2021, 8:48 am

People aged 60 and over, women pregnant for 12 weeks or longer, and anyone weighing 100kg or more can walk in for a Covid-19 vaccination shot at the Bang Sue Grand Station from Thursday.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 22, 2021, 9:05 am

NOO
Why would someone go to Bangkok a HOT ZONE and arrive at an overcrowded Station to stand in line for a vaccine that may or may not work Dependnet on what atrain is floatign around and then try and get back to Udon and then repeat the trek again in so many weeks?

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”