The source of the coronvirus??

Post Reply

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1872
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by RLTrader » April 2, 2020, 3:54 pm

:lol:

believe what you want, but fairly obvious a CIA opp to suppress the China economy and the US Sanders turn out.

And as far as the CIA thinks, mission accomplish 110% and the blowback? Who cares. We will deal with it. Don't forget, We have the Police!

Next couple of months should be an interesting "ShitShow" and worth a watch.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11377
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by jackspratt » April 2, 2020, 3:59 pm

RLTrader wrote:
April 2, 2020, 3:54 pm
:lol:

believe what you want, but fairly obvious a CIA opp to suppress the China economy and the US Sanders turn out.

And as far as the CIA thinks, mission accomplish 110% and the blowback? Who cares. We will deal with it. Don't forget, We have the Police!

Next couple of months should be an interesting "ShitShow" and worth a watch.
:lol:

pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 920
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by pal52 » April 2, 2020, 4:07 pm

Absolute Rubbish.
Read his comments below the Video.
Support me by Paypal.
Should be locked up.

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1158
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Giggle » April 2, 2020, 4:46 pm

Yep, Wuhan Flu. Brought to you direct from Hubei Province China. The only thing China has ever exported, in its entire history, that has lasted more than a week.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4281
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Khun Paul » April 2, 2020, 5:21 pm

Who the hell cares where it started it is when will it finish that is far more interesting , all the theorys in the world will not change what has happened .

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1872
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by RLTrader » April 2, 2020, 5:37 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
April 2, 2020, 5:21 pm
Who the hell cares where it started it is when will it finish that is far more interesting , all the theorys in the world will not change what has happened .
what an angry American?
=D>

User avatar
semperfiguy
udonmap.com
Posts: 2073
Joined: July 16, 2010, 12:49 pm
Location: Udon Thani, Thailand

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by semperfiguy » April 2, 2020, 6:27 pm

Try this on for size:

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-car ... gpAnxXu8KU

Watch the included video. It has already been taken down from YouTube and Microsoft Edge browser will not play it, but it will play for now on Google Chrome. If these people don't want you to see it, then there's got to be something very powerful about the truth of it.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 664
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Whistler » April 2, 2020, 6:31 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 2, 2020, 3:59 pm
RLTrader wrote:
April 2, 2020, 3:54 pm
:lol:

believe what you want, but fairly obvious a CIA opp to suppress the China economy and the US Sanders turn out.

And as far as the CIA thinks, mission accomplish 110% and the blowback? Who cares. We will deal with it. Don't forget, We have the Police!

Next couple of months should be an interesting "ShitShow" and worth a watch.
:lol:
watched the video, where does the CIA feature??? The fact that the chinese government covered up etc, etc is well known, but CIA?
watching in horror

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2264
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Doodoo » April 2, 2020, 6:41 pm

Bravo Khun Paul I agree who cares where it came from, if thats the truth

Nowadays "Only the Nose Knows"

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11377
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by jackspratt » April 2, 2020, 6:41 pm

watched the video, where does the CIA feature???
No idea ..... I have better things to do with my time than watch conspiracy nonsense. My emoji was about RLT's response.

But a couple of observations:

- this thread has nothing to do with General Udon Thani Forum

- its more appropriate place would be the Covid-19 Humour thread http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 39&t=51376

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11377
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by jackspratt » April 2, 2020, 7:11 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 2, 2020, 4:46 pm
Yep, Wuhan Flu. Brought to you direct from Hubei Province China. The only thing China has ever exported, in its entire history, that has lasted more than a week.
Posted from my iPhone/android tablet, made in China. :D

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4281
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Khun Paul » April 3, 2020, 7:24 am

RLTrader wrote:
April 2, 2020, 5:37 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
April 2, 2020, 5:21 pm
Who the hell cares where it started it is when will it finish that is far more interesting , all the theorys in the world will not change what has happened .
what an angry American?
=D>
Nope actually an educated Englishman, next puerile comment please

jai yen yen
udonmap.com
Posts: 1129
Joined: August 13, 2009, 8:35 am
Location: Canada, Hua Hin

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by jai yen yen » April 3, 2020, 7:51 am

Three things occurred to me when this virus started in China. First was the massive response to contain it. China was very worried about this spreading and took extreme measures to try to stop it. Second was that China also tried to hide what was happening from the rest of the world initially and even arrested anyone who spoke about it. The third thing was why a Wuhan market, there are many markets in China and Asia for that matter practicing the same questionable habits of consuming exotic and odd creatures in very unsanitary conditions and then the realization that these bio labs were in Wuhan, an odd coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. As well it does matter where this virus came from because we need to know how to prevent it happening again and if China does not change their ways whether it was a market or lab action needs to be taken. This kind of thing could destroy the world and it can happen again. Forget about climate change, a non issue compared to this.

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3371
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by saint » April 3, 2020, 7:57 am

jai yen yen wrote:
April 3, 2020, 7:51 am
Three things occurred to me when this virus started in China. First was the massive response to contain it. China was very worried about this spreading and took extreme measures to try to stop it. Second was that China also tried to hide what was happening from the rest of the world initially and even arrested anyone who spoke about it. The third thing was why a Wuhan market, there are many markets in China and Asia for that matter practicing the same questionable habits of consuming exotic and odd creatures in very unsanitary conditions and then the realization that these bio labs were in Wuhan, an odd coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. As well it does matter where this virus came from because we need to know how to prevent it happening again and if China does not change their ways whether it was a market or lab action needs to be taken. This kind of thing could destroy the world and it can happen again. Forget about climate change, a non issue compared to this.
Exactly my point on another thread . =D> =D> =D> =D>

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 3049
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by vincemunday » April 3, 2020, 8:10 am

Not exactly the first pandemic to originate in China, I for one will do my absolute best to avoid buying chinese goods ever again, to be fair I always tried to buy british anyway, but it makes you (me) wonder if these viruses are man made to destabilise other countries and economies, personally I think so.

https://www.who.int/ith/diseases/sars/en/
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3371
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by saint » April 3, 2020, 8:17 am

vincemunday wrote:
April 3, 2020, 8:10 am
Not exactly the first pandemic to originate in China, I for one will do my absolute best to avoid buying chinese goods ever again, to be fair I always tried to buy british anyway, but it makes you (me) wonder if these viruses are man made to destabilise other countries and economies, personally I think so.

https://www.who.int/ith/diseases/sars/en/
No , and if the world doesnt wake up to China constantly bending the rules , any rules , and make a stand , then this killer virus will not be the last .
When its all over , the WHO or whoever needs to investigate this outbreak , find the cause , and stop it happening again , and maybe again , and again .

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 664
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 8:27 am

Vince, man made weapons all have one thing in common. The aim to kill/injure the enemy while causing no harm to the person who initiates the strike. All evidence points to its origins in Wuhan, and all evidence points to it originating from bats. Mountains of proof that the lab was investigating these types of viruses, but that has been going on for some years.

Exceptions two my first two sentences, suicide bombers and a certain squad of Japanese pilots who knew how to take off but made some awful landings.
Last edited by Whistler on April 3, 2020, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
watching in horror

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2264
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Doodoo » April 3, 2020, 8:36 am

Stop it!!!!????
Man will never be able to stop IT as you call it.
Man is bound and determind to make, discover, research and manufacture anything that can kill another human being. That is why we were put here
Will it happen again, sure will!!!! and worse
Have a look at the number of know viruses in the world and this is just viruses. We still havent discussed Nuclear, conventional, warfare, chemical etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_virus_species

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 3049
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by vincemunday » April 3, 2020, 8:55 am

Whistler in the main this virus is quite specific, it kills mainly sick and old people, some might think that the economic benefits to China of losing a few of them is a worthwhile trade. It can't be denied that this has benefitted China, lower energy costs, lower commodity costs, almost completely disabling overseas manufacturing whilst also allowing them feed the shortages at a higher price. Just my opinion, i think they're as guilty as hell, I respect your opinion but I think you are misguided and you are definitely in the minority and increasingly so.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Post Reply

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”