The source of the coronvirus??

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by jackspratt » May 1, 2020, 4:41 pm

fatbob wrote:
May 1, 2020, 4:21 pm

They have controlled business throughout all SE Asia for generations. Fact.
So they did invent capitalism. Thanks

Ever worked for a Chinese company oh great one?
Yes ...... and thanks again.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 1, 2020, 4:51 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 1, 2020, 4:41 pm
fatbob wrote:
May 1, 2020, 4:21 pm

They have controlled business throughout all SE Asia for generations. Fact.
So they did invent capitalism. Thanks

Ever worked for a Chinese company oh great one?
Yes ...... and thanks again.
That's right, you were next to Eve when she ate the apple, how could I forget.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 1, 2020, 5:08 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 1, 2020, 3:23 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:
May 1, 2020, 2:40 pm

The culture of the Chinese Business/People is to make money at all cost and everyone's expense. It is not so much about playing fair or playing buy the rules. Its is strongly influenced by their belief in "Confucian" and so their drive to work as one people to accumulate wealth and keep that wealth between them. That and not wanting to lose Face, when caught out. Its their "Ideology", not ours. :confused:
So China/the Chinese invented capitalism. :-k

That's news to me.
That's not what I said and you know that.

Do you buy any chance work for CNN where you take words and re-invent the meaning, to suit yourself =; =;

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 1, 2020, 5:16 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
May 1, 2020, 5:08 pm
jackspratt wrote:
pipoz4444 wrote:

The culture of the Chinese Business/People is to make money at all cost and everyone's expense. It is not so much about playing fair or playing buy the rules. Its is strongly influenced by their belief in "Confucian" and so their drive to work as one people to accumulate wealth and keep that wealth between them. That and not wanting to lose Face, when caught out. Its their "Ideology", not ours. :confused:

That's news to me.

Do you buy any chance work for CNN where you take words and re-invent the meaning, to suite yourself =; =;

pipoz4444
It's a form of bullying that Jackspratt has perfected over his years of being a forum god, he can belittle anything to make it appear useless, I have watched him do it to so many people over the years, take him with a grain of salt, bully's are not worth it.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 1, 2020, 5:20 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
May 1, 2020, 5:08 pm
jackspratt wrote:
pipoz4444 wrote:

That's news to me.

Do you buy any chance work for CNN where you take words and re-invent the meaning, to suit yourself =; =;

pipoz4444
What you wrote reads almost like a textbook definition of capitalism (except for the "Confucian" bit).

Why then ascribe it to just the Chinese as some sort of negative?

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 1, 2020, 5:25 pm

"It's a form of bullying that Jackspratt has perfected over his years of being a forum god, he can belittle anything to make it appear useless, I have watched him do it to so many people over the years, take him with a grain of salt, bully's are not worth it."
Yes Jprat(must have last word) is never wrong in anything
unfortunately has very little knowledge on anything
just a loser
He's a typical keyboard coward

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 1, 2020, 5:29 pm

JS thanks for the complement "almost like a textbook", except I didn't Plagiarize.

I simply wrote the words in that post, based on my own experience, of having worked in China and South Korea, with Chinese and Korean managed Companies. In many ways, their outlook on or way of life, is similar.

And who said it was negative. In many ways you can learn and take a lot, from working with them (Chinese or Korean). Try one, such as "Patience". =D> =D>

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 1, 2020, 6:55 pm

coxo and cjd - just a suggestion.

If you don't like what I write, or how I express it, don't read my posts.

Alternatively, you could respond with reasoned and intelligent comments of your own about the issue - instead of trying to make me the issue.

After all, isn't that what forums like this are about - to inform, and/or debate issues?

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 1, 2020, 7:05 pm

JSplatt(last word) must have
When you stop your know it all, condescending bully boy antics maybe
but history shows you don''t debate just snipe
your typical of your kind just like the other fountain of all knowledge tim tam
what a pair
I personally love bully boys

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 1, 2020, 7:11 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 1, 2020, 6:55 pm
After all, isn't that what forums like this are about - to inform, and/or debate issues?
Correct, BUT, I'm struggling to find any information from you????

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 1, 2020, 9:18 pm

tam = no shame. fuc6kd up big time.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 1, 2020, 11:58 pm

It's truly heartwarming to see the forum's intellectually moribund bandying together in a weak, incoherent and resoundingly flaccid front of vacuous, threadfμcking ignominy.

Have a nice weekend reach around.

55 (for mickojak)

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 4:02 am

It is very comforting to know how happy we have made you , and you can go to bed with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside .
Night , night sweet cheeks .

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 2, 2020, 7:17 am

It would appear and having listened at length to various News sources ( nothing else to do ) that the theory that it came from a L:ab has been debunked by almost everybody except of course those that wish to keep their jobs working for the US Government who will say whatever POTUS wants them to or wants to hear.
As for making America great again he is now creating an Isolationist Policy to which the world is watching him commit Political and Economic Hari Kari and no-one is shedding a tear.

So you can all call each other whatever you want, for me it is like watching playground argument, about time you lot grew up and smelt the roses. This is a discussion board, and while this Pandemic created by this sneaky Virus is running around the world , happily killing friends and loved ones, we should be serious about this . It is Invisible, it is dangerous , and it KILLS , how much more serious can it get folks.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 8:22 am

Lighten up KP . Life is nothing more than prolonged death anyways . Whatever we all have to go sometime . People are born , and people die , its the circle of life .
Believe it or not i agree with the playground bit , but as i did in the playground i will not be ridiculed by the local bully , without some sort of fight back . Never have , and never will ,could not care less how tough or smart they think they are .

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 2, 2020, 8:27 am

saint wrote:
May 2, 2020, 8:22 am
Lighten up KP . Life is nothing more than prolonged death anyways . Whatever we all have to go sometime . People are born , and people die , its the circle of life .
Believe it or not i agree with the playground bit , but as i did in the playground i will not be ridiculed by the local bully , without some sort of fight back . Never have , and never will ,could not care less how tough or smart they think they are .
Do you mean larry, curly and mo

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 8:30 am

Who? Is it some sort of code ?

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 2, 2020, 8:35 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 2, 2020, 7:17 am
This is a discussion board,
KP,
I honestly wish that you were correct, but unfortunately, I just don't see it that way.
If you try to discuss a topic that is not "mainstream and in the news", you just get shutdown, ridiculed, called names etc

Sorta, not what I though a discussion board was?????

Mick

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 2, 2020, 8:48 am

saint wrote:
You first then.
Or how silly it makes you look, pecking away at your keyboard like a demented chook.

55 (for mickojak)

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 2, 2020, 8:51 am

tamada wrote:
May 2, 2020, 8:48 am
saint wrote:
You first then.
Or how silly it makes you look, pecking away at your keyboard like a demented chook.

55 (for mickojak)
Well said curly, must be true
push your buttons

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”