The source of the coronvirus??

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Khun Paul » January 29, 2021, 7:25 am

The bottom line is in truth, whether the Governments are lying or not is irrelevant, The Virus is here we know it has its roots in probably the Live Animal markets operated in China, just how and why is big unknown at the present, possibly from Bats.
A detailed investigation if allowed by China will prove or disprove many theories, what is MORE important is are we winning the battle . At the moment Home Sapiens is marking time but slowly I think we will come through .

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 29, 2021, 7:42 am

I'm an anarchist ,I don't support any government. I've never voted ,In fact I've never even registered to vote. Yes the Chinese have done a remarkable job ,so have the Aussie and the new Zealand government , Thai government too. Maybe their all a bunch of liars ,who knows. It makes me laugh is people pushing garbage they read on the Internet . proof ,data is what matters , not well ' I read it on twitter and Facebook backed it up ' . like the flat earthers , some idiots will become true believers. So back to the thread. Corona virus came from god , that's if you believe in him too , which I don't .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 29, 2021, 12:17 pm

Epidemiology

Background
Although it is still unknown exactly where the outbreak first started, many early cases of COVID-19 have been attributed to people who have visited the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, located in Wuhan, Hubei, China.
The earliest known person with symptoms was later discovered to have fallen ill on 1 December 2019, and that person did not have visible connections with the later wet market cluster. However, an earlier case of infection could have occurred on 17 November. Of the early cluster of cases reported that month, two thirds were found to have a link with the market. There are several theories about when and where the very first case (the so-called patient zero) originated. It is possible that the virus first emerged in October 2019

According to official Chinese sources, these early cases were mostly linked to the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, which also sold live animals. However, in May 2020, George Gao, the director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said animal samples collected from the seafood market had tested negative for the virus, indicating the market was not the source of the initial outbreak

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 29, 2021, 1:48 pm

Seems they don't have any idea where it exactly started or exactly when. Investigations going on at the moment so maybe we'll get some answers or maybe we won't . considering its been around for over a year and scientists still know very little about it .now if you consider the Chinese weren't aware of what it was until the end of december , why when with thousands of boffins working on the virus world wide for over a year we expect the Chinese to know everything about it in a few weeks .Seems to me western governments are pointing the finger to cover their own ineptitude. They sat on their asses doing nothing but being outraged how the Chinese were locking down and treating the people. We were told about it in January and done sweet FA about it for two months
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 29, 2021, 7:55 pm

I remember back around February hearing that their was a level 4 virilogy lab in Wuhan - which was, by the way, located very close to the wetmarket - and that they were studying Coronavirus there. 3 coincidences ..... i reckoned that was pretty close to a smoking gun then. Looks like this evidence of genetic manipulation raises the stakes sufficiently high for most judges.

Accident yes, CHina's initial clumsy attempt to downplay it would not have happened if a deliberate leak ( and in your own country?). The subsequent savage lockdown os better explained once thet realised what had happened.

The fact that access to the market and lab was prevented for so long, also obvious - all evidence now carefully erased.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 29, 2021, 8:48 pm

Let me get this right.

If a body investigates concussions amongst NFL players, and they are close to the source of NFL concussion incidents, they may be the cause of NFL concussion.

If you are studying bat viruses, quite logically you would set up a lab nowhere near the source of bat related viruses. That automatically makes you a suspect in releases of the very subject your are studying to prevent an outbreak.

So if I am researching Ebola, I would set up a lab that was nowhere near an Ebola source. If I wanted to research malaria, I would do so where no malaria exists?

Rick, you are barking mad
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 29, 2021, 9:28 pm

They also covered up the Sars outbreak and only admitted to it once they were rumbled. If they have nothing to hide why have they obstructed the WHO scientists to determine where the outbreak originated its my belief they engineered covid and unleashed it as a biological weapon to damage the worlds Economy.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 29, 2021, 10:24 pm

vlad wrote:
January 29, 2021, 9:28 pm
They also covered up the Sars outbreak and only admitted to it once they were rumbled. If they have nothing to hide why have they obstructed the WHO scientists to determine where the outbreak originated its my belief they engineered covid and unleashed it as a biological weapon to damage the worlds Economy.
Yep agree theres a distinct possibility that may of happened.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 29, 2021, 11:42 pm

Whistler wrote:
January 29, 2021, 8:48 pm
Let me get this right.

If a body investigates concussions amongst NFL players, and they are close to the source of NFL concussion incidents, they may be the cause of NFL concussion.

If you are studying bat viruses, quite logically you would set up a lab nowhere near the source of bat related viruses. That automatically makes you a suspect in releases of the very subject your are studying to prevent an outbreak.

So if I am researching Ebola, I would set up a lab that was nowhere near an Ebola source. If I wanted to research malaria, I would do so where no malaria exists?

Rick, you are barking mad
Just why would you set up a lab to study bat viruses beside a food market?. You either set up a lab near a bat population center or somewhere near that can provide a source of the animals to be studied not some limited supply live food market in the center of a city. Your logic is frankly astonishing. What bat viruses were they actually supposedly studying??

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 30, 2021, 12:53 am

A documentary was aired the day in the uk looking into the origins and cover ups by fhe chinese party. When the covid was discovered the chinese goverment said it is a pneumonia caused by a flu virus and it was not possible for human to human transfer. This was a lie cases in Whuhan hospital were only 45 cases of this pneumonia was being dealt with another lie a hospital worker who's voice and identity were hidden admitted there were hundreds of patiants being admitted with a virus they never understood or couldnt treat, it meant many started dying. Thee month's the chinese could not answer questions being asked as to what they knew what it was and finally they admitted they had indeed formulated a Covona Virus and they finally admitted it was being tranfered from human to human. All questions asked to the Chinese giverment from every country were ignored. So it looks like a manufactured virus to me to unleash it they let it loose on a market on there own people as Guinea Pigs.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 30, 2021, 2:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: biological warfare 101 ,do not develop anything you can't cure yourself .

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 30, 2021, 4:30 am

Remember the tanks rolling over TiermanSquare. The heads of Chinese dont care about there lower class citezens there just Collateral Damage to serve a purpose. Funny how the city of Whuhan is more or less back to normal.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 30, 2021, 7:01 am

If we look at history, in fact the place where the 1918 Flu Pandemic has been in doubt for over a century. It is hard in fact or nigh on impossible as to the exact location or precise reason how or why a virus suddenly mutated or even started, as in its infancy there may be many factors has to how (location, actions of humans or even temperature, etc, the variables are mind boggling ) it actually started.
The only thing we as Humans can do is to offer best guess scenarios , if we cannot even pin down the start of the 1918 flu epidemic, how the hell are we going to pin down this one.
What is OBVIOUS , is that Mans actions have a reaction so any actions that assist in the possible transference of diseases / viruses from live animals to live humans should be outlawed . Thereby closing a POSSIBLE loop-hole .

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » January 30, 2021, 7:21 am

If China was open about it, why only a 2 week investigation time allowed.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 30, 2021, 7:56 am

bluejets wrote:
January 30, 2021, 7:21 am
If China was open about it, why only a 2 week investigation time allowed.
So how long does it take ? If it takes 2 weeks to collect samples we need to send better scientists . no point checking the market ,that was scrubbed clean a year ago. Then again the Chinese couldn't find any animals with the virus. Maybe the Chinese missed something ? Its only suspected it came from the market as that's where the first cluster came from . it was pointed out that it could have got to the market by someone outside ,like many Asian markets people tend to go daily ,so someone asymptomatic might have been there every morning . that might explain why patient zero has not been found ,high possibility the first person infected never even knew or showed any symtoms. best left to scientists to work out , way above our pay grade as they say.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 30, 2021, 8:02 am

papafarang wrote:
January 30, 2021, 2:28 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: biological warfare 101 ,do not develop anything you can't cure yourself .
They forgot that bit :shock:

Like make a vaccine before the boiwarfare begins then sell it to all infected around the globe thus leading to world domination ??? ..

Im still of the opinion theres something very fishy about how covid began , i doubt the truth will ever come out.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 30, 2021, 8:08 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 30, 2021, 8:02 am
papafarang wrote:

Like make a vaccine before the boiwarfare begins then sell it to all infected around the globe thus leading to world domination ??? ..

Im still of the opinion theres something very fishy about how covid began , i doubt the truth will ever come out.

DM
Yes if the Chinese had come out two weeks later with a vaccine then it would have been a bit fishy :lol:

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 30, 2021, 8:37 am

papafarang wrote:
January 30, 2021, 8:08 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 30, 2021, 8:02 am
papafarang wrote:

DM
Yes if the Chinese had come out two weeks later with a vaccine then it would have been a bit fishy :lol:
A bit batty

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 30, 2021, 8:47 am

vlad wrote:
Meanwhile, this time last year, the WHO obstructed telling the world how serious the 'Wuhan flu' outbreak was. They sat on their hands for the best part of two months after the metrics of this infection had already exceeded their own published definitions of what a pandemic is. China was already in lockdown, Italians were falling in their droves and the first cases had popped up in the US but the WHO said nothing.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 30, 2021, 9:10 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 29, 2021, 10:24 pm
vlad wrote:
Yep agree theres a distinct possibility that may of happened.
You can retain any opinion you like, however wrong it may be. Neo-fascists are well known for their disdain for science and facts in favour of theories that promote their deeply held baseless view of the world. On this subject, the facts are 99.9% at odds with your belief. Sadly, the natural distrust between China and the rest of the world does not help matters.

The initial claim about this being a manufactured bioweapon was from the Yan report. A non-peer reviewed paper, financed by a foundation run by none other than Steve Bannon, Mr conspiracy theory on steroids, who was pardoned by Trump to avoid fraud charges.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scie ... check-cvd/

The world history of pandemics shows that every single one, without exception was caused by a cross over from animals to humans.

Bubonic Plague - Rats to humans
Ebola - Monkeys to humans
AIDS - Monkeys to humans
Swine flu - Pig to humans
Sars - pigs/ducks to humans
SARS - bats to humans (COVID appears to be mutation of SARS)
Spanish flu - Avian origin
....and lots of others

Ditto scores of other transmittable viruses that caused local problems but never developed into Pandemics

To date, not one single pandemic was manufactured then deployed on purpose or by accident, all for very good reasons. Once its out there, you cannot control it. It spreads by itself, it does not respect national borders, it mutates so it can be more dangerous as it takes on a path of it own making. It is just as dangerous and unpredictable to those at the source of the virus, as it is to other 'targets'.

China is the chief beneficiary of growth in the global economy by a country mile, by attempting to destroy or weaken that economy, they would suffer the greatest.

Whatever else the CCP is, they are not that stupid.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”