fatbob
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by fatbob » January 1, 2023, 9:59 am

Khun Paul wrote:
January 1, 2023, 7:17 am
fatbob wrote:
December 31, 2022, 5:09 pm
You love to pigeon hole people to suit your own ill informed agenda, anti vaxx, vaxx, nah, I'll just wait this out and see what eventuates rather than blind ignorant support, once thats in your body you cant remove it....You raise old style vaccines, all tested independantly, and its been clearly stated none of the old vaccines come close to adverse reactions of these new Mrna vaccines, they are not the same so stop comparing them, or are you just blind and dumb???

https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... 0bfbf1bb96

https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... f852a382cf

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... 6663625e39

Was not aware you were a bio-chemist in a previous life and that you obtained international credibility for being so obtuse.
As i the world of almost verything ways and means change with the advent of electronic devices to assist and help in many aspects of life.
In the world of the Medical profession be that surgery to dealing wih illnesses,things and practices change , and your resoluite charge that anything new is NOT effective because of this and that are as outdated as your personal views .
True in the beginning many thought , new MRNA vaccines a new fangled approach to short` circuiting time honoured ways of testing , but had we done so MILLIONS WOULD HAVE DIED . in fact the proof of the pudding is n the eating and the simplke fact that BLLIONS have not died, been hospitalised and suffered, then th Vaccine works BUT as with ANY VACCINE and with the risks attached for certain people with UNDERLYING HEALTH PRPOBLEMS WHICH ARE EXACERBATED BY THE VIRUS, it can be very risky and cause more complications. That sadly is the way life is, as the p[ercentages show over 75% of people world wide have reacted positively to the NEW vaccines , the est due to a myriad of health problems, age and in some cases disabilities are unable to receive the vaccine, that is also sad but inevitable. Other precautions and reatments should therefore be made available iof possible and that I believe is what has happened.
Sorry, I just wasted one minute of my life reading your post, your endevour to sound like a professor with your chioce of words, great but it made absoulutly no sense in relation to the articles posted.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » January 1, 2023, 10:02 am

Whistler wrote:
December 31, 2022, 5:33 pm
Yale medicine or News Limited? Morons would choose News Limited.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid ... comparison
Its about what the person says, not the owner of the publication. I've seen you do this many times when it goes against your agenda. So in response to Dr Phelps, former president of the AMA and former federal politician you post an article promoting vaccines by a reporter Kathy Katella, no medical qualifications at all, more than likely on the payroll of big pharma. I think Dr Phelps states things that people need to think about, some will some wont

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2023, 10:09 am

fatbob isn't an anti-vaxer.

fatbob simply doesn't want Mrna vaccines for his offspring.

Based on the fact that there's an acknowledged risk of pericarditis and myocarditis in young people, as a father that's fatbob's right and choice.

And getting back on topic, fatbob isn't the source of the cononavirus either.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » January 1, 2023, 10:14 am

tamada wrote:
January 1, 2023, 10:09 am

Based on the fact that there's an acknowledged risk of pericarditis and myocarditis in young people, as a father that's fatbob's right and choice.

Thanks for summing it up.
Yes my son did get covid a month ago from a school sport day as did most of the class, he had a minor runny nose for a day and a half, that's it, nothing else, and he still felt ok, his mum and myself didn't get it, Im vaccinated, wife and son not.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 1, 2023, 10:45 am

I got my fifth vaccine shot this morning at the grocery store.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 1, 2023, 6:00 pm

fatbob wrote:
January 1, 2023, 10:14 am
tamada wrote:

Yes my son did get covid a month ago from a school sport day as did most of the class, he had a minor runny nose for a day and a half, that's it, nothing else, and he still felt ok, his mum and myself didn't get it, Im vaccinated, wife and son not.
Firstly not all covid vaccines are Mrna based.

Secondly fatbob falsely claimed the Mrna vaccine stayed in the body for years, it only stays in the body for days.

https://theconversation.com/no-covid-va ... ars-169247

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... t-20506465

Fatbob consistently on this forum espouses vaccine misinformation and sprukes boosting the immune system, so let's just say he is anti Mrna vaccines with misinformation. As the Mrna vaccines are generally regarded as the most effective, that is antivax in itself.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2023, 6:20 pm

fatbob espouses something that is contrary to your opinions, that's all. The forum membership aren't blindly following his, your (or my) media citations and opinions.

Happy New Year.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » January 1, 2023, 6:22 pm

Whistler wrote:
January 1, 2023, 6:00 pm
fatbob wrote:
January 1, 2023, 10:14 am
tamada wrote:

Firstly not all covid vaccines are Mrna based.

Secondly fatbob falsely claimed the Mrna vaccine stayed in the body for years, it only stays in the body for days.

https://theconversation.com/no-covid-va ... ars-169247

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... t-20506465

Fatbob consistently on this forum espouses vaccine misinformation and sprukes boosting the immune system, so let's just say he is anti Mrna vaccines with misinformation. As the Mrna vaccines are generally regarded as the most effective, that is antivax in itself.
The mrna creates the spike protein, that's permanante. What drugs are you on or are you on Phizers payroll???

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 1, 2023, 6:30 pm

More misinformation, the spike protein does not permanently stay in the body. Why do you persist with these easily debunked claims?

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/where ... roteins-go

Tam, it is not my opinion, it is documented facts. You just cannot help yourself can you? If I say white, and provide credible links to say it is white, you automatically say it is black. If there is an interaction between my self and anybody, you jump in and say black, black, black.

You are a pain
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » January 1, 2023, 6:46 pm

The long and the short Whistle's is I will listen to someone like Dr Phelps, when she raises concerns over doctors being silenced or should they speak out being struck off the list, why? Her concerns over the ammount of adverse reactions and calls for more testing.... Or I listen to Whistle's the lab rat from Udon who has the hotline to the world, your quite obvously satisfied with the ammount of testing that has been carried out,,, soooo line up and keep getting jabbed,,,, I will at this stage sit on the fence and see what goes down, in the mean time I will keep my and my familys immune systems in the best possible condition. By the way Whistles, it's the spike protein that not so much is known about at this stage, not even by you jack of all master of none....

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 1, 2023, 6:53 pm

Fatbob, full of opinions. I base mine on what I read from what I regard as reputable sources. You have just expressed your opinion, I gather you are no more a virologist (never even completed my science degree) than myself, so what are your sources?

For those who are interested in an analysis from an credible source clearly states that any adverse effects from vaccines are apparent within a few months of the vaccine being administered. Fatbobs misinformation is at odds with this conclusion

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... y-theories
Last edited by Whistler on January 1, 2023, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 1, 2023, 7:28 pm

Nothing more exciting to start the new year than a good old fashioned internet stoush about vaccines.

But all those words take us not one jot closer to determining the "source of the coronavirus".

2023 promises so much. :D

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 1, 2023, 7:31 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 1, 2023, 7:28 pm
Nothing more exciting to start the new year than a good old fashioned internet stoush about vaccines.

But all those words take us not one jot closer to determining the "source of the coronavirus".

2023 promises so much. :D
So misinformation proponents stop 31/12/2022? Or do we let it slide in 2023?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 1, 2023, 7:33 pm

Up to you.

If it were me, I would prefer to lighten up, and get back on topic.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 1, 2023, 7:37 pm

Very much on topic.

Go back and follow the thread, we appear to be experiencing a new wave spreading the virus, the source points to China exporting this new wave by some irresponsible policies.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 1, 2023, 7:47 pm

The OP was from nearly 3 years ago.

And has SFA to do with vaccines.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 1, 2023, 7:51 pm

Jack, please read my post 31st December, 2022 and the subsequent posts that include many, many references to vaccines

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 1, 2023, 8:17 pm

Jack.

The source of the corona virus, the original source, there have been numerous waves, with other sources, sub-sources if you will. Now this new wave.

A poorly vaccinated, untested population allowed to travel all over the world and create a new source for the latest wave of infections. If that is not a source, what is? Sure vaccinations are part of this, the poor roll-out of vaccinations in China for part of this scenario.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2023, 9:10 pm

One year on (from this article) and situation largely unchanged.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/will-w ... 19s-origin
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 1, 2023, 11:28 pm

Whistler wrote:
January 1, 2023, 8:17 pm
Jack.

The source of the corona virus, the original source, there have been numerous waves, with other sources, sub-sources if you will. Now this new wave.

A poorly vaccinated, untested population allowed to travel all over the world and create a new source for the latest wave of infections. If that is not a source, what is? Sure vaccinations are part of this, the poor roll-out of vaccinations in China for part of this scenario.
For every western politician claiming that a new wave of Covid with new variants will come from the 2023 Chinese exodus, there are medical and scientific professionals saying that the risks are minimal with a well-vaccinated western world where most are using the higher efficacy mRNA vaccines. The likelihood of a surge of new variants has also been largely played down by the scientific community.

This China bash is purely political and NOT based on science, virology or medicine. Xi and the CCP have badly miscalculated on the continued obeisance of their own people. The west (read USA) sees this momentary Chinese u-turn as a domestic weakness that can be exploited internationally.

The debate about how ineffective PCR testing is, a debate that was rife when westerners were getting fed up with endless restrictions, is swiftly forgotten when it comes to travelers from China?

In our own communities, between the fully vaccinated and the unvaccinated and/or untested, who is likely to get sick? Why are the Chinese any different and suddenly more infectious?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”