The source of the coronvirus??

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by RLTrader » April 3, 2020, 9:10 am

Facing US Bio-Warfare?

An open letter to President Trump from the people of the world asking for a reply to 40 questions.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/04/0 ... the-world/

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 9:23 am

Vince, the buggers are out to get us Old Bastards. Very nasty, very nasty indeed. Just for that, I am going to avoid getting Covit 19 to spite them.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 3, 2020, 9:29 am

Whistler wrote:
April 3, 2020, 9:23 am
Vince, the buggers are out to get us Old Bastards. Very nasty, very nasty indeed. Just for that, I am going to avoid getting Covit 19 to spite them.
Erm YOU old bastards, I'm still in my 50's but I get the sentiment, I have two much younger friends with it so far, one very sick the other even sicker, I pray that's all I hear of. Stick to your guns and deny them, from what I'm hearing it's a nasty thing to suffer with.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 3, 2020, 10:11 am

I think people are adding emotion to a subject that is after all Mother Nature flexing her muscles , showing us that by misusing the food she supplies and treating it badly then when it goes wrong it goes wrong Big Time.

True you can blame the Chinese for their practices and habits BUT as this has been going on for I assume generations, why has it not happened before ? That question is most important to ascertain if their practices and or habits have changed . True also is that they initially tried to smother the news, but as we all know that failed and in part due our worldwide connectivity and complete lack of understanding of this PARTICULAR STRAIN of Coronavirus we inadvertently spread it probably by Aeroplanes initially then once the rot had set in, by our own lack of discipline in Personal Hygiene and habits .

Life is never simple, nor are the answers, hanging ONE country out to dry over what may have been an error or even a mistake is not going to sort out the problem, neither is blaming them entirely that does us no good at all.

Primary concern is to advance medically and scientifically to thwart the seemingly unstoppable virus by changing our habits and lifestyle and also by hopefully creating a VACCINE.

When I was younger I went to Hong Kong and some of food offered on the menus left me baffled, it was the only place where BULLS TESTICLES were offered , having eaten them once and being sick violently, I vowed never again to EAT food I was not used to or improperly cooked or obtained .

Many foods the Western world is unused to , IS eaten by other nationalities , but normally they are obtained correctly and dealt with healthily, but the so-called WET markets in Chine do leave something to be dealt with somehow, but that is for later AFTER we have dealt with the HERE and NOW .

Having said that the way food is presented here on the Stalls and in other places leaves a lot to be desired health wise as well. We call know of Thai friends who are ill often from eating locally resourced food .

So maybe one of the most important facts is that Food not cooked or collected correctly and kept in a clean environment is not really suitable for eating , one of the many changes I see that does need to be addressed.

Oh well enough from me just a few thoughts as I am getting fed up with people trying to establish blame for a Virus that CANNOT be KILLED only TREATED and maybe one day VACCINATED against .

Mother Nature is tough cookie, cannot be tamed only lived WITH.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 12:01 pm

Vince,

Remember this shot of you last birthday?

http://www.demotivation.us/lying-about- ... 81556.html
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 3, 2020, 12:20 pm

KP
Prairie Oysters (Calves Nuts) as we referred to them are a delicassy and yes some people, well, just dont like them. Same as Escargot (snails) Put a fancy name on it and presto you can charge $15 an order
But its like my daughter she wont touch Coke Pepsi etc and a Niece of ours wont touch western food (lasagna,choc chip cookies, etc)
Just have to accept people the way they are and enjoy teh culinary differences that are available

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 3, 2020, 1:32 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 3, 2020, 12:01 pm
Vince,

Remember this shot of you last birthday?

http://www.demotivation.us/lying-about- ... 81556.html
Born 06/05/60 so still 59, for a short while now I grant you. Retired at 55 and thus lived here for 5 years now. As I said "YOU old bastards" ...
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 1:35 pm

Then I must have been at ICCH a good decade before you, 1974

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 3, 2020, 2:11 pm

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is a research institute on virology administered by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and it opened China's first biosafety level 4 (BSL–4) laboratory in 2015. It was built in collaboration with French engineers from Lyon. It has ties to Galveston National Laboratory in Texas.

Extract from Wikipedia: In 2005, a group including researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology published research into the origin of the SARS coronavirus, finding that China's horseshoe bats are natural reservoirs of SARS-like coronaviruses. Continuing this work over a period of years, researchers from the Institute sampled thousands of horseshoe bats in locations across China, isolating over 300 bat coronavirus sequences.

In 2015, a team including scientists from the Institute published successful research on whether a bat coronavirus could be made to infect HeLa. The team engineered a hybrid virus, combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease. The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells.

In 2017, a team from the Institute announced that coronaviruses found in horseshoe bats at a cave in Yunnan contain all the genetic pieces of the SARS virus, and hypothesized that the direct progenitor of the human virus originated in this cave. The team, who spent five years sampling the bats in the cave, noted the presence of a village only a kilometer away, and warned of "the risk of spillover into people and emergence of a disease similar to SARS

:-k :-k Don't kid yourselves, they (and not just China) have been experimenting with Bat Virus for the past 15 years, ever since the realized it was where the SARS came from. In 2015 and 2017, WIV BSL-4 were most likely engineering the virus to see how and if it could cross over to humans.

That's what Virologist do, they experiment with Virus DNA.

One Outbreak Scenario: Despite being a BSL-4 laboratory, people can make mistakes when working with virus and a virus can escape? :-k :-k or it may simply have come from the Wet Market.

But for this Covid 19 virus, it doesn't matter now, because it is already out there having fun with the Humans. =; =; and so we have to deal with it.

We are lucky in some respects, this time, with Covid 19, as it is a warning and it does not have a 90% kill rate. Think about that.

It is now about the Next One, the one that us Humans cannot control in time, before it kills half the population :lol: :-k [-( Better that the next one is 20 year from now, as I wont be here.

We (us Humans) have been living at the top of the food chain, for a long time and look at what has now brought us back to the reality of how fragile we are. Something less than the size of a pin head. No it was Apes (as in Planet of the Apes) of arguably high intelligence, its is something we cannot even see. :-k :-k

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on April 3, 2020, 4:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 3, 2020, 2:11 pm

images.jpg
images.jpg (8.88 KiB) Viewed 1241 times

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 3, 2020, 2:16 pm

I knew it!!!
Its ALL you Geminis who are spreading the Virus by not practicing Social Distancing and NOT China

Finally the real culprit appears Thanks Noosard, your detective work has won over again

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 3, 2020, 7:03 pm

Stop blaming us Gemini. I mean to say ( cough, cough,. look stop coughing on me while I am trying to write ) now what was I saying.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 7:23 pm

A bit of a silly thread really, nobody on this forum knows, its all speculation and matters not a whit.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 3, 2020, 7:42 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 3, 2020, 7:23 pm
A bit of a silly thread really, nobody on this forum knows, its all speculation and matters not a whit.

I agree with you up to a point, Whistler ......... however any forum/social media which wants to appear as being fair and balanced (which UM certainly is), by definition must give space to conspiracy theorists from all sides of the political spectrum.

And they are here in droves. :D

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 7:46 pm

Jacksparatt

'Fair & Balanced'??? This is not the Fox network!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 3, 2020, 7:57 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 3, 2020, 7:46 pm
This is not the Fox network!
Correct - thank goodness.

ps "jackspratt" :D

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 3, 2020, 9:19 pm

Where is vince the gemini

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 3, 2020, 9:34 pm

noosard wrote:
April 3, 2020, 9:19 pm
Where is vince the gemini
I’m Taurus in western astrology and a rat in Chinese but let’s face it, it’s all bollocks anyway.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 4, 2020, 4:13 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 3, 2020, 7:42 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 3, 2020, 7:23 pm

I agree with you up to a point, Whistler ......... however any forum/social media which wants to appear as being fair and balanced (which UM certainly is), by definition must give space to conspiracy theorists from all sides of the political spectrum.

And they are here in droves. :D
And at their best they can be great fun. Better than the telly.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 4, 2020, 6:45 pm

GT93,

Once NZ gets colour TV, you will change your mind. You can park the '55 Morrie Minor Traveler in the garage and look forward to a night of Techicolour fun. There are colourisation re-runs of Coronation Street, and everything.

and this family favorite

'Whose the leader of the flock(sheep)
That's made for Bruce and Lee
J-A-C (see ya real soon)
INT
A-D-H-'RN'

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”