The source of the coronvirus??

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Whistler » February 10, 2021, 9:14 am

Statement by the WHO team after the 2 week investigation. Pretty much knocks the likelihood of the virus coming from the lab, so those on here with baseless conspiracy theories have once again been shown to be wrong. So far, I cannot recall a single conspiracy theory on this site that has been proven to be correct.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/who-r ... 570yg.html

Wear masks, wash your hands listen to what the scientists have to say and take care everybody.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 10, 2021, 10:07 am

not the bats or pangolin
Only had a year to find some other animal to blame
Only thing they havent in China
Why ?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 10, 2021, 10:13 am

noosard wrote:
February 10, 2021, 10:07 am
not the bats or pangolin
Why ?
Why what?

Your post is incomprehensible - to me at least. :-k

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 10, 2021, 10:17 am

A month-long investigation into the origins of COVID-19 has
Dismissed the lab, bats and pangolin as likely sources
likely source being frozen foods
could have been else where earlier
but the Chinese did lockdown 1 place first centred on the wet market
was every else the people only asymptomatic or were they immune

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 10, 2021, 10:23 am

According to reporting in the Sydney Morning Herald, this is what the WHO report actually said:
A month-long investigation into the origins of COVID-19 has dismissed suggestions that it could have been introduced to humans through a laboratory leak, finding it was most likely to have been transmitted through an intermediate animal host and may have been spread through frozen food.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/who-r ... l#comments

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 10, 2021, 11:01 am

jackspratt wrote:
February 10, 2021, 10:23 am
According to reporting in the Sydney Morning Herald, this is what the WHO report actually said:
A month-long investigation into the origins of COVID-19 has dismissed suggestions that it could have been introduced to humans through a laboratory leak, finding it was most likely to have been transmitted through an intermediate animal host and may have been spread through frozen food.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/who-r ... l#comments
Jack,

I thought it was me, strange message from Noosard, the two week investigation presumably has taken a year to blame a poor Unicorn, Huh?

Of course there's a rumour going around that it was chilled Unicorn rump steaks, that's why its taken so long. Damned hard to find a Unicorn in China these days after the wet markets have closed.

Its highly likely (50:50) so that means its highly likely, the cloning of a Unicorn and a Pangolin at the Wuhan labs is the cause. So far, the WHO team have failed to dismiss this possibility so it is probably true.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » February 10, 2021, 12:41 pm

You have to question why they (WHO) even bothered going to China for such a short period

The SMH starts out by saying "A month-long investigation into the origins of COVID-19...........". By my calculations the 14 +1 strong WHO Team were only active in China for some 14 days, having arrived in China on 14 January 2021, spent approx. 2 weeks in Quarantine and being let loose on 27 January 2021, now leaving on 10 February 2021

For such an important issue, presumably to attempt to determine/identify the real or most likely source of the Virus that has killed some 2.35 Million, a 2 week exercise by 14 x Scientists, is not much of an effort. That is, if one is really trying to find the starting point or source of the Virus. Why not a full blown 2-3 months investigation in China, looking at source possibilities in regions neighboring Wuhan as well.

The irony is that, we had SARS Virus in 2003 - 2004, which originated in China and still as of today, some 17 years later , there is not definitive answer as to the exact source or origin of the SARS Virus. Speculation "Yes" and a likely sources "Maybe", by still a "MYTH" to some degree. We had 17 years to work out how best to tackle the next Virus of the SARS type and even how best to identify its Source. And we Humans failed. [-( [-(
SARS 1 (Large).PNG
Now we have Covid-19, also originating from the same Country, with a lot of similarity to SARS. It looks like the World will go down the same path and an never know for sure or with a high degree of accuracy, what was the exact source or origin of Covid-19. It’s a bit like “WHO killed Kennedy”, only theories and possibilities, but no actual answer, when it comes to who may have actually initiated it? :confused:

You cannot eradicate or severely restrict from the population, a Virus, if you don’t know with a high degree of certainty, where it comes from. ](*,) ](*,) :fryingpan:

If there is a high probability that Covid-19 originated as a Virus from the “Horseshoe Bat” or any other Bat for that matter, then you need to deal with the Bats, before they deal with the Humans. You need to deal with it well before the Next Virus (HUMEXT-2021) comes along. That possibly being a Virus with the characteristics/potency of a combination SARS and Covid-19 (i.e. Mortality Rate of SARS and the Transmission Capability of Covid-19), or you risk handing this Planet back to the four legged species. If that occurs, then the issue of Climate Change won’t matter a F..ck anymore. [-( :-k

Call it, the "Survival if the Fittest", from the Darwinian Evolutionary Theory" - Bats or Us Humans :-k :-k :-k

Just my 2 cents worth

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 10, 2021, 1:41 pm

jackspratt wrote:
February 10, 2021, 10:13 am
noosard wrote:
not the bats or pangolin
Why ?
Why what?

Try thinking
Why has no other animal source has been found in a year ?
Maybe because no one is interested in finding one
Instead all you get is the Chinese blaming all sorts of Oz imports

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 10, 2021, 1:58 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
February 10, 2021, 12:41 pm
You have to question why they (WHO) even bothered going to China for such a short period
Perhaps this will help:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... id-origins

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 10, 2021, 2:26 pm

noosard wrote:
February 10, 2021, 1:41 pm
jackspratt wrote:
February 10, 2021, 10:13 am
noosard wrote:
not the bats or pangolin
Why ?
Why what?

Try thinking
Why has no other animal source has been found in a year ?
Maybe because no one is interested in finding one
Instead all you get is the Chinese blaming all sorts of Oz imports
The "Chinese blaming all sorts of Oz imports" is something I must have missed.

Citation handy?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 10, 2021, 3:47 pm

COVID-19 traces reportedly found on packaging for cherries imported to China

The World Health Organization is caught in an escalating dispute over whether the coronavirus is spreading on frozen-food packaging, as China steps up efforts to promote the theory

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 10, 2021, 4:12 pm

noosard wrote:
February 10, 2021, 3:47 pm

The World Health Organization is caught in an escalating dispute over whether the coronavirus is spreading on frozen-food packaging, as China steps up efforts to promote the theory
I thought you said it was a high probability that it came from the Wuhan Lab

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 10, 2021, 4:25 pm

A gain I reiterate, Ho0w and Why , will never be known to a degree of certainty and while we have theorists abound even on here it is at the end of the day a theory. If they ( The scientists ) have not a clue but only assumptions ( albeit educated ) then we mere mortals even with our combined brain power do not a chance of hitting on the correct answer`.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 10, 2021, 4:38 pm

noosard wrote:

It is interesting to note that last summer when several clusters of infection were linked to frozen food processing plants in the UK and Germany, the MSM didn't seem to run with it despite China's earlier claims of detecting its presence on the packaging of imported frozen food. Now it seems to be getting a wee bit more traction as a transmission vector?

The WHO... a day late and a dollar short.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 10, 2021, 4:41 pm

NZ had virus trouble at cold storage facility late last year
Could have just been where a worker took the virus to though
rather than starting from imported cold goods
who knows ?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 10, 2021, 4:54 pm

WSJ News Exclusive World

WHO Caught Between China and West on Frozen-Food Coronavirus Transmission

Chinese officials have blamed frozen-food imports as one reason for the country’s new Covid-19 infections

https://www.wsj.com/articles/who-caught ... 1611324088
There is no mention of Australia in that "exclusive" article.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » February 10, 2021, 5:32 pm

noosard wrote:

I propose that we start by exterminating all Horseshoe Bats on the planet, starting in China, before we get another Virus, and before the Bats become the reason why Humans are no longer on this Planet.

Now, I know this will piss-off some of the "Save the Fu..ckin World Crowd at all Costs" (STFWCALC), but given these Horseshoe Bats, are very likely to be the culprit for SAR's and also a pretty good bet for being the origin of Covid-19, why keep them around and why sell them as a food product, in a wet market. :-({|=

Australia introduced Myxomatosis in the 1950’s for reasons of saving our cattle and or sheep industries, because the rabbits were a destructive pest, so why not implement a similar programme (one that kills) for Bats, to save ourselves. \:D/ \:D/

I truly confess to not being a "Mammologist or a Zoologist", nor do I care a Rats Arse about Rodents or an Bats, certainly not when it comes to my survival. :drunk: :guitar:

RA.jpg
RA.jpg (25.47 KiB) Viewed 1663 times

It is not as though the Humans need to keep them as a food source? :-k :-k

"White-nose syndrome" WNS - Pseudogymnoascus destructans \:D/ \:D/

pipoz4444

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 10, 2021, 6:26 pm

^ AFAIK, the horseshoe bats aren't dying from it. It's these fragile, highly-developed, hybrid humanoid thingmies that need constant vaccinating and revaccinating to protect them from stuff they shouldn't eat or otherwise bugger about with in the first place.

H B L M

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » February 10, 2021, 6:38 pm

Here is an Article dated, October 2013 titled " Bats May Be Carrying the Next SARS Pandemic"

I see a familiar name in it?? "Say Peter Daszak"

Looks like Mr. Peter Daszak had a crystal ball 7 years ago

Extract: Now, researchers say, they have for the first time isolated a closely related virus from bats in China that can infect human cells. "This shows, that right now in China, there are bats carrying a virus that can directly infect people, and cause another SARS pandemic," says Peter Daszak, one of the authors and president of EcoHealth Alliance in New York City.

Scientists have long suspected bats to be the natural reservoir for coronaviruses such as the one responsible for SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome). The animals have been identified as the source of many dangerous viruses, such as Nipah and Hendra, and have also been linked to Ebola and the new coronavirus causing a SARS-like illness, dubbed MERS. In 2005, Daszak and others found viral DNA closely resembling the SARS virus in three species of Chinese horseshoe bats. However, while the sequences of those viral genomes were 88% to 92% identical with that of the SARS coronavirus, they showed marked differences in a region coding for the so-called spike protein.

That should be a warning to everyone, Daszak says. Even if the SARS virus did jump to humans via civets, that intermediate stop was not necessary, he argues. Bats are still hunted and eaten in large numbers in China, he notes with concern. "I think people should stop hunting bats and stop eating bats."

In trying to predict future pandemics, such characteristics may guide virologists to the pathogens most likely to cause a pandemic, he hopes, and may one day help prevent another SARS pandemic from happening.

YES THEY ALL KNEW OF THE POSSIBILITY :-k :-k [-X [-X THEN SAT BACK AND WAITED. :confused: :confused:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/10 ... s-pandemic

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on February 10, 2021, 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 10, 2021, 6:41 pm

Hendra virus is a virus that infects large fruit bats (flying foxes). Occasionally the virus can spread from flying foxes to horses and horses can then pass the infection on to humans. A small number of people who had very close contact with infected horses have developed Hendra virus infection

This one kills as well lucky not passed human to human

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”