The source of the coronvirus??

Earnest
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Earnest » January 2, 2023, 1:17 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
January 1, 2023, 10:19 pm
So, how did this covid thing begin again? Did it have anything to do with bats or Wuhan labs? Whistler, tamada and fatbob don't seem to have a clue, does anyone else?
The official line is that it started on a Wuhan wet market but can you believe the CCP? I'm sat behind the sofa if you want to chat further.
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
Happy New Year, Jack! We're off and flying in 2023.
Yeah, happy new year, Jack.

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 2, 2023, 1:48 am

Earnest wrote:
January 2, 2023, 1:17 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
So, how did this covid thing begin again? Did it have anything to do with bats or Wuhan labs? Whistler, tamada and fatbob don't seem to have a clue, does anyone else?
The official line is that it started on a Wuhan wet market but can you believe the CCP? I'm sat behind the sofa if you want to chat further.
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
Happy New Year, Jack! We're off and flying in 2023.
Yeah, happy new year, Jack.
The Wuhan lab makes the most sense, maybe more so than does the wet market theory.

Happy New Year to you too. It should be an interesting one.

Take comfort behind the old Chesterfield.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 3, 2023, 8:14 am

Myself, think amazing coincidence that Corona virus outbreak started in a wetmarket in the city that had a Corona virus laboratory. What are the chances of that? The chinese authorities deep cleaned both the laboratory and the wet market, and would not allow foreign experts access for months. By the time evidence was scrutinised by WHO and foreign experts, me thinks only some 'evidence' was left.
As for vaccines, certainly many suffered side effects from the Covid vaccines, mainly minor, including myself. I have had 3 Covid vaccinations, all of which gave me one or 2 days feeling under parr. Never had that with other vaccinations before (including pneumonia and flu shots in that period). Got Covid end of August but just 4 day flu.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 3, 2023, 9:35 am

Rick
As for after effects from receiving a vaccine. I too usually have no side effects EXCEPT Typhoid which is usually the actually disease

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 3, 2023, 10:06 am

For myself regarding after effects, Number 1 and 2 zero effects, Number three slight ahe a the injection siteand thereafter felt lehargic, Number 4 sero after effects.
As I have said before the symptoms of Covid are initially remarkably simila to flu and with the onset of colder weather colds etc are also prevalent .
Siffcie to say location of source is a pointless exercise now, reasons also p[ointless, we cannot turn back the clock . Its historical eveidence like everything in HISTORY, should enable us NEVER to make tha smae mistakes again, tightening up on Lab working, security etc will hopefully make sure it is NOT a HUMAN error that caused the problem on the next virus that sweeps the world.. ALTHOUGH there are enough running around and with many NOW refusing the basic vaccinations many previously thought to be dormant are making a comeback. Polio, German measles, etc to name but two.

This has happened sadly because the M<iddle East and some African nations ae NOT pursuing vaccines as they should and wioh Many Far right Sharia run Muslim countries also refusing Western drugs , it does not bode well

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 3, 2023, 11:38 am

Suffice to say, there are plenty of informed people who believe that it is important and essential to understand the origins of COVID 19.

Even common sense dictates that when something bad occurs, you try and establish why, so steps can be taken to prevent or at least mitigate against it happening again.

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+is+ ... f+covid+19

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 3, 2023, 1:39 pm

The source of covid is horseshoe bats, I don't think anybody disputes that.

The Wuhan wet market sells bats and animals that eat bats.

The Wuhan Lab was built by French engineers to certification of biolabsecurity level 4 standards, the highest level of biosecurity. The wuhan wet market is unregulated.

While some dispute this, it has been reported that the first case of Covid was a vendor at the market.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... tudy-finds

It makes sense to me on this basis that the unregulated market is the likely culprit
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 3, 2023, 2:05 pm

Wonderful info , now can we move on to deal with more pressing matters.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 3, 2023, 2:16 pm

KP
If you want to move onto more pressing matters I find the best way is to move onto another posting. One non important matter would be gaining 7 kilos over 20 years. Now that to me is who cares.
Moving on

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 3, 2023, 3:18 pm

Doodoo wrote:
January 3, 2023, 2:16 pm
KP
If you want to move onto more pressing matters I find the best way is to move onto another posting. One non important matter would be gaining 7 kilos over 20 years. Now that to me is who cares.
Moving on
Thanks I am capable fo detrmining what I post and when, i is just that after over TWO years of this Virus invading he civilised world a group of OLD FARTS discussing the whys and wherefores is a pointless exercise more so especially when none of them or biochemical experts and they are only offering best guestimates .

Thanks for reminding me that my weight gain is not important, as that was on another post regarding FITNESS comments were to do with fitness NOT CORONOVIRUS to which YOU have linked it to. Now why was that , one asks, maybe you too should post elsewhere.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 3, 2023, 3:28 pm

"Now why was that , one asks, maybe you too should post elsewhere."

I will post where I wish and when I want, I dont need irection

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 3, 2023, 3:28 pm

Direction

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 3, 2023, 3:35 pm

Doodoo wrote:
January 3, 2023, 3:28 pm
Direction
Think of a Public Convenience and go there .simple

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 3, 2023, 5:35 pm

Horseshoe bats are the hosts of coronaviruses.

The source of the "jump" to humans hasn't been categorically asserted.

Humans also eat bats.

The security of the Wuhan biolab was first questioned in 2018.

The Chinese CDC claim Covid was detected at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 4, 2023, 6:38 pm

After exporting covid all.over the world the C hinks are now whinging that their nationals are being unfairly treated re traveling overseas ... this as the virus infestation is surging in their homeland ....
https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/24744 ... rbs-abroad

THE BLOODY CHEEK OF IT ..

DM .. says .. tuff sh8t ban em they dont dri k enough beer.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 4, 2023, 7:23 pm

PUI?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 7, 2023, 10:26 am

More on Mrna vaccine developments. I was not at all surprised that there would be spin off developments from the vaccines needed to control Covid.

Both world wars saw money pouring into scientific research and stimulating development of new technologies. When we got hit with Covid, industry and governments threw money and resources at vaccine developments, bringing forward new approaches.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2023/0 ... -vaccines/

Now the future looks more encouraging for vaccines to take on incurable viruses and many forms of cancer.

Some on here touted boosting the bodies immune system.
Great idea, that is exactly what Mrna vaccines do.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 15, 2023, 5:16 pm

The Covid-19 “patient zero” was a Wuhan scientist carrying out experiments on souped-up coronaviruses, a new report has claimed.
According to the report, the scientist, Ben Hu, was conducting risky tests at the Wuhan Institute of Virology with two colleagues, Ping Yu and Yan Zhu.
It’s understood all three fell ill with Covid-like symptoms and needed hospital care weeks before China disclosed the virus outbreak to the world.
They had never been named until now, The Sun reports.
last month, China’s own former government scientist admitted the Wuhan lab leak theory should not be ruled out, sparking fury from Beijing.

Well I never

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 15, 2023, 5:24 pm

I bet the story was not on page 3.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 15, 2023, 6:37 pm

I bet page 3 got more "likes" :-"

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”