The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post Reply
mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1282
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by mickojak » June 2, 2020, 8:33 pm

You've never met him, so an insult.
My how you have changed



glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2001
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by glalt » June 2, 2020, 8:41 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 2, 2020, 7:58 pm
agree, not a Dr, not an expert and in no danger of ever approaching the level of knowledge or intelligence of either,.
Quite an amusing statement coming from a know it all who knows nothing. You would be ahead to go back to sleep and not reinforce what a know nothing you are. Maybe rather than going back to sleep, you should do some proper research and get correct information rather than what comes out of your feeble mind. I have no idea why you are not ashamed of posting erroneous information.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1067
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » June 2, 2020, 8:43 pm

glalt wrote:
June 2, 2020, 8:41 pm
Whistler wrote:
June 2, 2020, 7:58 pm
agree, not a Dr, not an expert and in no danger of ever approaching the level of knowledge or intelligence of either,.
Quite an amusing statement coming from a know it all who knows nothing. You would be ahead to go back to sleep and not reinforce what a know nothing you are. Maybe rather than going back to sleep, you should do some proper research and get correct information rather than what comes out of your feeble mind. I have no idea why you are not ashamed of posting erroneous information.
55
watching in horror

User avatar
AlexO
udonmap.com
Posts: 1096
Joined: June 8, 2015, 11:45 am
Location: Nong Lat Udon

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by AlexO » June 3, 2020, 1:47 am

GT93 wrote:
June 2, 2020, 5:50 pm
The lock down worked in my country, New Zealand. They work best if a government locks down early in its pandemic as the public has a limited stamina for a lock down. If a lock down is successful, hopefully people pick up their old routines more quickly as they're less fearful of the Coronavirus.
Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Your wee rock in the middle of nowhere has just gone through its warmer summer months where it seems that the virus is not so active. I hope (really hope) that there is no second wave to this virus as cooler weather sets in. You and the Aussies are the test cases.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6043
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Wee rock in the middle of nowhere

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by GT93 » June 4, 2020, 12:44 am

It's now winter here. That it might come back doesn't mean the lock down didn't originally work. I expect it will reappear through international travel (e.g. returning NZers and essential workers being permitted entry). Our quarantine isn't as rigorous as Australia's. Their quarantine seems to be close to solitary confinement. Our detained quarantined arrivals aren't being rigorously enough stopped from mixing with each other.

The current quarantine measures in the UK are a joke. Other countries such as NZ learned months ago that voluntary quarantines don't work. Too many people such as Cummings break the rules.

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by RLTrader » June 4, 2020, 7:46 am

Statistician: ‘U.S. Officials Exaggerated Their COVID Death Toll’
With each passing day, more experts are going on-record to state that senseless lockdowns are actually costing lives, not saving them.
Sky News Australia talks with American statistical consultant William M. Briggs

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/06/03/ ... eath-toll/

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » June 4, 2020, 9:44 am

Certainly in some American states, it appears you could have enforced lock downs but if you demand your right for a "peaceful" protest all social distancing and need for Lock downs seem to become unimportant. A conspiracy theorist would surely be wondering WTF

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2573
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Doodoo » June 4, 2020, 9:55 am

I have never understood where all these useless consulatants/reporters come from when a news story is on
1) Statistical Consultant (where can I send my son to get the Diploma in this and how much is the Pay)
2) Former Senior as compared to a Junior Correspondent
3) Former Defence Secretary (there is a reason you are former)
4) Black American Vet and a Former Police Officer (Again why former)
5) F1 champion Hamilton 'overcome with rage' at racial injustice (stick to racing let the former's handle it)
6) Fox News foreign policy contributor Kiron Skinner (reporting on the riots in the USA now thats not very Foreign)
7) Retired Foreign CIA Consultant ?????
8) "A confidential informant" how do we know if there is even an Informant if they are Confidential

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3415
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by saint » June 4, 2020, 11:38 am

GT93 wrote:
June 4, 2020, 12:44 am
It's now winter here. That it might come back doesn't mean the lock down didn't originally work. I expect it will reappear through international travel (e.g. returning NZers and essential workers being permitted entry). Our quarantine isn't as rigorous as Australia's. Their quarantine seems to be close to solitary confinement. Our detained quarantined arrivals aren't being rigorously enough stopped from mixing with each other.

The current quarantine measures in the UK are a joke. Other countries such as NZ learned months ago that voluntary quarantines don't work. Too many people such as Cummings break the rules.
Sounds like the bears in Goldylocks !

Australias quarantine Too harsh

Britains quarantine too weak .

New Zealands quarantine Just right .

Im truly shocked and stunned . :-" :-"

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6043
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Wee rock in the middle of nowhere

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by GT93 » June 4, 2020, 3:03 pm

I currently think Australia's is better.

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » June 4, 2020, 8:26 pm

Yes Victoria Australia
Last week 10 boys were fined $1600 each for breaching social distancing rules for skateboarding in a skate board park
This weekend up to 50,000 people will march through Melbourne as a show of solidarity for USA protesters with total agreement by the Victorian socialist government, makes you wonder why the different standards, the rest of us can't go to the beach or football isn't it amazing.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1067
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » June 4, 2020, 8:54 pm

Yay Australia getting their proprieties right
watching in horror

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » June 5, 2020, 8:13 am

Whistler wrote:
June 4, 2020, 8:54 pm
Yay Australia getting their proprieties right
Oh how convenient, going by some of your other posts Mr Wisdom
shouldn't they be social distancing and staying indoors as to not to spread the virus, as usual selective Whistler
If the same amount of people decided to go and protest being in lock down you would be on here telling us they were committing mass genocide.
anyway got the reaction from you I expected time to morph to piffle

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6288
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by tamada » June 5, 2020, 8:19 am

The piffle whisperer strikes again.

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by RLTrader » June 5, 2020, 8:20 am

US Professor Joel Hay: ‘There’s no scientific proof social distancing prevents spread of COVID-19’

Hay also explains how a certain at-risk demographic people with pre-existing conditions, ie. the elderly and infirmed – should be the real focus of government ’emergency’ isolation measures, and not the general population.

Watch this brief discussion from a live news broadcast by KUSI in San Diego, California:
https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/06/04/ ... -covid-19/

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » June 5, 2020, 8:31 am

tamada wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:19 am
The piffle whisperer strikes again.
Too late to support me
made my conditions for the room already

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1282
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by mickojak » June 5, 2020, 8:35 am

Good video RL.
The truth starting to come out, as it always does in the end

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1067
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » June 5, 2020, 8:42 am

cjd01 wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:13 am
Whistler wrote:
June 4, 2020, 8:54 pm
Yay Australia getting their proprieties right
Oh how convenient, going by some of your other posts Mr Wisdom
shouldn't they be social distancing and staying indoors as to not to spread the virus, as usual selective Whistler
If the same amount of people decided to go and protest being in lock down you would be on here telling us they were committing mass genocide.
anyway got the reaction from you I expected time to morph to piffle
what a strange post? No idea what you are attempting say from this garbled post. Was alcohol involved?
watching in horror

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6288
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by tamada » June 5, 2020, 8:51 am

cjd01 wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:31 am
tamada wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:19 am
The piffle whisperer strikes again.
Too late to support me
made my conditions for the room already
Support? You need a truss or something?

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » June 5, 2020, 8:52 am

tamada wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:51 am
cjd01 wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:31 am
tamada wrote:
June 5, 2020, 8:19 am
The piffle whisperer strikes again.
Too late to support me
made my conditions for the room already
Support? You need a truss or something?
Yes

Post Reply

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”