The Coverup of the Century | New documentary on how the CCP covered up the coronavirus outbreak |NTD

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: The Coverup of the Century | New documentary on how the CCP covered up the coronavirus outbreak |NTD

Post by GT93 » July 12, 2020, 9:46 am

Hopefully we're late in the second half with this pissing contest. :lol:

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

noosard
udonmap.com

Re: The Coverup of the Century | New documentary on how the CCP covered up the coronavirus outbreak |NTD

Post by noosard » July 12, 2020, 10:10 am

https://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow/v ... 160181460/

Didnt watch but you were to lazy even to comment about

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 12, 2020, 10:27 am

OMG noosard. no need to comment further is this is all you can find, a Comedy Channel skit.. Oh my what a sinner I am, off to church to repent thanks goodness it is Sunday
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 12, 2020, 10:36 am

What i found is you used what you said others shouldnt use
You also use SMH which is a reliable source
but one of the one you used was someones opinion which does not make fact or news

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 13, 2020, 6:45 am

The biggest problem is that there are so many so-called experts printing this and that about the Virus , that it is hard for the average non-scientific and non-medically trained man to ascertain what is correct or even valid.
I find generally that getting information from trusted sources including Govt sources can make it easier, but then either post the whole article or Precis the information for general consumption . Then arguments about who said what and where I got the information from is irrelevant .
The internet is not the GURU on plausible information just another way to garner and collect similar information, it is up to the reader to decide what is valid.

For the AVERAGE Man and Woman coverups are not important, WHAT is important is how it will affect them and what if anything is being done. If Governments are being relatively honest there is no problem and like Positive cases HERE and around the world, I am sure that Governments are not telling us the truth, so attention to how the virus works, infects and causes problems is more important to us, so we can avoid it hopefully.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”