A Scathing Indictment of the UK Prime Minister

vlad
udonmap.com

Re: A Scathing Indictment of the UK Prime Minister

Post by vlad » January 11, 2021, 10:30 am

Its understandable you cannot debate covid numbers as we know its an offence now to critisize the thai goverments handleing of the epidemic. The only time i " Slag off" is when i read reports of TAT telling everyone millions will be arriving or we've seen numbers rise evedyday a new TAT representative trots out different numbers. Samui is a ghost town with Multi Million hotels boarded up for sale fact. Patong same patayya same. In industry tourism is the main earner take tourism away revenue from tourism, gone where have the staff gone?? The scams, attacks on tourists, double pricing are all documented. There health minister calling us dirty falangs and your not welcome are facts so this is when i post you can score all your points DM old boy i only post what i see on patts news or the taiger. If im wrong i can hold my hands up and say sorry. As for boris you have still not accepted the advise his top Scientists are telling him. He doesn't roll up out of bed and think oh today ill make uk citezens suffer more. His top aids are telling him the best way to slow down this virus is locking down and keeping people apart the more contact the more its going to spread. At the start of the pandemic 1 of our highest scientists came on record and said " we will do well to limit the deaths to 20 thousand we have now had 80 thousand. We are fully aware of the mistakes we made at the beginning no one knew how this was going to hit the UK. Fir instance would you stock pike 100s of thousands of PPE incase of a pandemic No. Even today as i type this the londin Tube will be rammed because people are forced to work the Country still has to run. You cant commentbon this subject but if gou beleve what the thai goverment are telling there nation there have only been a few hundred dead and the figures are as low as they say your blinkered you will never know the true figures. Have a goid day DM and yes Scunny will batter us.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 11, 2021, 12:34 pm

Stepping down seems to be the correct terminology used when referring to a leader resigning or being ousted statts ..

Related topic .. possibly Kier Starmer could become a casualty before Boris .. and even more worrying Tony Blair rumoured to be making a political come back .. :shock: :yikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyKMPzDWPE

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 11, 2021, 2:44 pm

^ That's twice you've invented Starmer's ousting albeit without the Abbott embellendishment this time.

Oh no! Not "the huge rejoin the EU element in his party..." again? What? Both of them? Oops... one of them. The cute young former Labour whip Rosie Duffield, the former MP for Canterbury, Labour’s most surprising gain in the 2017 election - who was forced to resign last May for breaking Covid rules, has been preaching to Huff Post and anyone else who's ears aren't bleeding yet about an eventual Rejoin with the EU. “We’re not talking in the next five years, realistically.” she says so quite remarkably, the "once upon a time in a galaxy far far away" story line still gets bandwidth.

It was Brexit not bloody Star Wars! So yes love, you just wait for Starmer and all us old fogies to die off from the Covid that you helped spread.

Blair?... meh. I just read that there's a new word in the English dictionary that means doubly redundant. That word is blair

What's the purpose of that blokes YouTubes anyway? Obviously anti-Labour but they're not a big problem for the Tories now are they? I mean with all this inner turmoil and the like?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 11, 2021, 3:17 pm

Listening to overnight U.K. phone-in radio, there's a lot of older folk who are upset at younger people being unable to do as they're being told when it comes to managing the pandemic. In the meantime, some younger ones do get all riled up about what they see as inconsistency in the restrictions but most of these complaints are firmly couched in terms of personal inconveniences. There's a few voicing discontent at the government's performance on this but nobody has said that Johnson or the Tories needs to go but some claim the SNP's performance has been better. Starmer and Labour aren't even mentioned at all.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 11, 2021, 3:36 pm

Iv'e already stated this but i'll remind certain individuals. Not 1 paper or tv news have mentioned Boris throwing the towel in or questioning his leadership period. Where has DM got his information regarding Blair's return to politics?? This is the very mis - information that is being spread by people stirring the pot to sew doubt.

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » January 11, 2021, 7:57 pm

The schism between the age groups, as mentioned by others, is the fundamental part of this.

My grown up kids (and DMs daughter) are horrified by the Government's handling of the crisis as they and their friends are seeing their futures being irretrievably damaged. Older people tend to be grateful to the Government because they can see the no win situation they are in.

I have chosen to live in Thailand for a good number of years but am stranded in the UK. What I see here is a society of whiners. People who want to complain about every perceived injustice which affect their personal circumstances.

Boris and the Government has done as good a job as has been possible given that he has to pander to everyone who wants to feed their own agenda

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 11, 2021, 8:12 pm

vlad wrote:
January 11, 2021, 3:36 pm
Iv'e already stated this but i'll remind certain individuals. Not 1 paper or tv news have mentioned Boris throwing the towel in or questioning his leadership period.
You appear to not read very widely, if the above is your understanding.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... tedly-says

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/could-boris-quit-

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-22863780

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... s-pandemic

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/tr ... ncompetent

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/bo ... 77350.html

etc etc etc.......

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 11, 2021, 8:33 pm

vlad wrote:
January 11, 2021, 3:36 pm
Iv'e already stated this but i'll remind certain individuals. Not 1 paper or tv news have mentioned Boris throwing the towel in or questioning his leadership period. Where has DM got his information regarding Blair's return to politics?? This is the very mis - information that is being spread by people stirring the pot to sew doubt.
Vlad n Tam ..i posted a Jeff Taylor link ref Starmer n Blair and another member has added links about bojo ..thanks Jack
samster wrote:
January 11, 2021, 7:57 pm
The schism between the age groups, as mentioned by others, is the fundamental part of this.

My grown up kids (and DMs daughter) are horrified by the Government's handling of the crisis as they and their friends are seeing their futures being irretrievably damaged. Older people tend to be grateful to the Government because they can see the no win situation they are in.

I have chosen to live in Thailand for a good number of years but am stranded in the UK. What I see here is a society of whiners. People who want to complain about every perceived injustice which affect their personal circumstances.

Boris and the Government has done as good a job as has been possible given that he has to pander to everyone who wants to feed their own agenda
Totally agree .. IMO .. still predicting he will.jump.ship 2021

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 11, 2021, 9:10 pm

The only "pandering" Bojo does is to his own cronies ........... 4ok rise Dom ... ok mate, contract for PPE at double the cost .... ok, help to look after family who are starving..... go see a local charity organisation for some food

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 11, 2021, 9:32 pm

Jeff Taylor is (just another) YouTube boxhead with an opinion.

aka NOT the news.

With acknowledgment to statts, I will stick with Jonathan Pie's OPINION.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 11, 2021, 10:37 pm

Last post from me then I'll leave you argue amongst your self. The Guardian todays newz tomorrows chip paper. Who buy's the spectator? Food banks being used 5 years ago, PPE yes we had to pay more chinese totally useless had to resupply quiickly pay extra for needing it. New strain identified lockdown the next day. ignorent stupid anti lockdown, anti masks, our fault not Boris's fault. Uk scientists under Boris's watch. Identified virus vaccination rolled out quickest in the world under Boris rolled out. 1st to vaccinatein in the World the UK. I'll bet the members on here having a go at our PM will stand in line for there Vaccine jab.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 12, 2021, 11:59 am

Why has Boris twice stated at PMQ's that the UK has the most robust and strictest border entry regulations in the world?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 12, 2021, 1:35 pm

Let me have a go.

1. Because he is a lying bullshiiter, along the same lines as Trump

or

2. Because he knows the thickos who elected him are not smart enough to know, or find out about, any better

or

3. Both of the above.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 22, 2021, 9:59 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 11, 2021, 9:10 pm
The only "pandering" Bojo does is to his own cronies ........... 4ok rise Dom ... ok mate, contract for PPE at double the cost .... ok, help to look after family who are starving..... go see a local charity organisation for some food
Funny innit that virtually none of the TV channels/Papers barely even mentioned that the govt and in particular Matt Hancock had been found "guilty" in the court last Friday ........ couldn't possibly be that any of them were biased towards one party could it?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 22, 2021, 10:16 pm

Slag them off Stats but don't forget we were the 1st to produce a vaccine that everyone in world wants and most older and health problems have had there 1st Inoculation to date which of as of today stands at 17.5 million. Maybe you can praise them a little instead of dragging them down. it must be a comfort knowing you will be in the last line in the Queue for your Chinese or Sputnik Vaccine.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 23, 2021, 9:38 am

vlad wrote:
February 22, 2021, 10:16 pm
Slag them off Stats but don't forget we were the 1st to produce a vaccine that everyone in world wants and most older and health problems have had there 1st Inoculation to date which of as of today stands at 17.5 million. Maybe you can praise them a little instead of dragging them down. it must be a comfort knowing you will be in the last line in the Queue for your Chinese or Sputnik Vaccine.
I seriously doubt that Johnson, Hancock, Pratel et al would ever publicly endorse your robust politicization of the UK's response to the pandemic. However, I am sure they'll manage a community whip round to make you feel wanted some time before the next election.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 23, 2021, 9:42 am

stattointhailand wrote:
February 22, 2021, 9:59 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
January 11, 2021, 9:10 pm
Funny innit that virtually none of the TV channels/Papers barely even mentioned that the govt and in particular Matt Hancock had been found "guilty" in the court last Friday ........ couldn't possibly be that any of them were biased towards one party could it?
Indeed it has been curiously 'buried' by most media buy maybe the weekend got in the way and that's given the detractors more time to weigh their responses? The Guardian takes the first baton.

Cronyism in Britain is rampant and goes unpunished. We're turning into a banana republic

Questionable Covid contracts, dodgy appointments, toothless watchdogs. Favours to friends is now the government’s modus operandi

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... government

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 23, 2021, 10:03 am

vlad wrote:
February 22, 2021, 10:16 pm
More shameful gloating Vlad .. you seem happy that other people based overseas will have to IYO
""wait longer and make do with a sub standard and expensive vaccine "".

Seems no one is allowed to say a bad word about the UK yet all im hearing from family and friends on the ground is how poorly covid has been handled.... note i was quite happy to praise Boris reference Brexit but i do have an alternative opinion on the UK governments shambolic covid response.. to which you seem to think the fact they came up with a vaccine first makes it all ok .. ask the thousands of people who have lost loved ones , lives and businesses destroyed before making such crass and chest puffing comments... its like UK expats living in Thailand long or short term cant have an opinion on events in their home nation even tho many have family , homes and even businesses still based there yet you feel its ok and you can openly comment (mostly negatively) on Thailand from afar without recourse.

Its one thing being patriotic but throw in a bit of positivity without the gloating it is not needed.

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 23, 2021, 10:04 am

What on earth makes you think that a bunch of a*oles who deliberately broke the law (proved in court) so as to line their and their mates pockets whilst people were dying due to the lack of proper PPE should deserve "PRAISE" ....

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 23, 2021, 10:09 am

the fact the UK came up with a vaccine first overides all that in Vlads eyes statts .. yes praise where praise is due .. most certainly not in the UK governments handling of covid thats for sure.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”