A Scathing Indictment of the UK Prime Minister

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: A Scathing Indictment of the UK Prime Minister

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 29, 2021, 9:52 am

My Gove endorsement was penned with my tongue in cheek Tammy ... looking at the current Tory party there is a definate lack of apparent replacements for Boris .. im sure the Chancellor Sunak (i think thats his name) may be in the reckoning :shock:

Any ironing on the cards this morning Jammy ??

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » April 29, 2021, 6:16 pm

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 30, 2021, 8:08 am

^ That's one of Pie's better analyses, thanks for posting. A return to a shorter, more succinct and more intense critique of the arse currently squatting in #10.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 6, 2021, 10:21 am

DAVEY06062021.jpg
Counfounded scientific advisers moving the goalposts (again).

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 6, 2021, 10:42 am

tamada wrote:
April 30, 2021, 8:08 am
^ That's one of Pie's better analyses, thanks for posting. A return to a shorter, more succinct and more intense critique of the arse currently squatting in #10.
Tam
That's your opinion, which is far removed from the millions of Brits who voted overwhelmingly for him and his party rather than Steptoe and his crowd of incompetent Marxists.
Rather than just obsessing about Bojo and the Tories why not pin your colours to the wall and give us a laugh at who you think would be better at running the nation.
I am no Tory but who, for the love of the Gods, would/will/are capable of making a better job of administering the UK through the Pandemic and financial crisis that will follow. Answers on a postage stamp please.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 6, 2021, 7:08 pm

AlexO wrote:
June 6, 2021, 10:42 am
tamada wrote:
April 30, 2021, 8:08 am
Tam
That's your opinion, which is far removed from the millions of Brits who voted overwhelmingly for him and his party rather than Steptoe and his crowd of incompetent Marxists.
Rather than just obsessing about Bojo and the Tories why not pin your colours to the wall and give us a laugh at who you think would be better at running the nation.
I am no Tory but who, for the love of the Gods, would/will/are capable of making a better job of administering the UK through the Pandemic and financial crisis that will follow. Answers on a postage stamp please.
Jeez Alex, you just woke up or what? Here's a clue on who I would not vote for and why.

Last edited by tamada on June 6, 2021, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 6, 2021, 7:20 pm

How about ANYBODY with a modicum of decency morality and respectability, in other words the exact opposite of Boris

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 17, 2021, 7:00 am

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 17, 2021, 8:31 am

stattointhailand wrote:
June 17, 2021, 7:00 am
Cant really argue

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddrink/ ... li=AAnZ9Ug
Most apropos considering that the milquetoast Starmer and even bottom-feeder Blackford both had a rip-roaring time at yesterday's PMQ's, scoring strategic hits on HMS Bojo and the Tory cabin boy's bum boy Matt Wanksock. The 'Captain' was reduced to throwing out even more juvenile rebuffs and fluffy obfuscation than usual. The inability to debate and give answers to basic questions even got his own attending members rolling their eyes and looking away.

The Great British National Embarrassment continues.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 17, 2021, 8:46 am

stattointhailand wrote:
June 6, 2021, 7:20 pm
How about ANYBODY with a modicum of decency morality and respectability, in other words the exact opposite of Boris
Where are you going to find one of those in Westminster ? :-k

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 17, 2021, 8:46 am

Indeed Tam PMQs on Wednesdays can be excellent entertainment and shows us just what a bunch of fruitcakes are ""working"" there on behalf of the people both sides of the house.

Boris still the best of a bad bunch with no other real contender for his job he could be PM for years .. i like him, could be worse could be Biden who by his recent showings should be diaper clad playing checkers in a nursing home.

Keep safe Tam .. hows things going on the secret squirrel mission to kidnap key England players before Fridays tussle with the tartan army.. miss you :^o

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 17, 2021, 9:00 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 17, 2021, 8:46 am
Boris still the best of a bad bunch with no other real contender for his job he could be PM for years .. i like him, could be worse could be Biden who by his recent showings should be diaper clad playing checkers in a nursing home.
Biden is 78 years old ........ what is Johnson's excuse :-k

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 17, 2021, 9:45 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 17, 2021, 9:00 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 17, 2021, 8:46 am
Biden is 78 years old ........ what is Johnson's excuse :-k
Being "educated" at Eton ??

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 17, 2021, 10:14 am

You guys should cut Boris some slack .. hes doing an excellent job in very difficult circumstances .. just who would you rather see as PM ?? name your choices lets have alaff.. Boris got Brexit done as promised and 70% plus of the population are now supporters of a sovereign GB .. and he well n truly smashed the Labour red wall... so put up with a bit of fruitcakery and see through the fluffy hair cos hes here to stay a few years and i say hiphip hoorar to that.

My only criticism is it all seems to be going to the left , free speech is dying on its arse and calling a spade a spade is history without upsetting some soft cock lefty wuss.

If your reading Boris ..carry on with the great work ..statts is just bitter you got BREXIT DONE. and its working out.

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 17, 2021, 11:03 am

Seems to me that the "oven ready deal" is taking one 'ell of a long time to cook ........ perhaps he forgot to get the gas connected?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 17, 2021, 11:15 am

Name ONE UK Politician that could have done a better job, dealing with the EU and its antagonistic attitude regarding Brexit, Plus that idiot in the White House plus also just to make it really awkward a Major health crisis in the form of a Pandemic .
When you name that person please lay out his/her credentials with reasons as to why, as for the life of me I do not know of any.
Note I said UK, which includes the wee Krankie in Scotland as well plus anyone in Wales or N ireland

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » June 17, 2021, 11:21 am

Khun Paul wrote:
June 17, 2021, 11:15 am
Name ONE UK Politician that could have done a better job, dealing with the EU and its antagonistic attitude regarding Brexit, Plus that idiot in the White House plus also just to make it really awkward a Major health crisis in the form of a Pandemic .
When you name that person please lay out his/her credentials with reasons as to why, as for the life of me I do not know of any.
Note I said UK, which includes the wee Krankie in Scotland as well plus anyone in Wales or N ireland
We probably need to diarise this event but I fully agree with you here KP.

Urgh, I’ve said it, I need a shower……
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 17, 2021, 12:25 pm

Niggly wrote:
June 17, 2021, 11:21 am
Khun Paul wrote:
June 17, 2021, 11:15 am
We probably need to diarise this event but I fully agree with you here KP.

Urgh, I’ve said it, I need a shower……
MAJOR SHOCK ALERT !!!!!!!

It seems at some point KP has had a change of heart ref Boris ??? =D> =D> its never to old to learn. :lol:

Its taken a while but so pleased Niggly and KP have finally agreed on something .. kissed and made up so to speak.. im shocked but so overjoyed im gonna celebrate with a PF naked scone and a Latte.

Lets hope this is the start of a whole new friendship :love: , afternoon teas and holidays away together.

DM

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » June 17, 2021, 12:27 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 17, 2021, 12:25 pm

Lets hope this is the start of a whole new friendship :love: , afternoon teas and holidays away together.

DM
B0ll0cks to that. Normal service will resume shortly
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 17, 2021, 12:42 pm

Argument: Boris is a useless, vacuous, narcissistic clown surrounded by clueless out of touch sycophants, all lining their own pockets.

Counter argument: Who else?.. bla bla bla... best of a bad bunch... bla bla bla... no choice... bla bla bla... excellent job considering... bla bla bla... got Brexit done... bla bla bla... weak Starmer... bla bla bla... Labour's useless... bla bla bla... called Hancock f*cking useless... bla bla bla... swallowed Dominic's cummings... bla bla bla...

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”