covid cases udon

samuel
udonmap.com

Re: covid cases udon

Post by samuel » May 25, 2021, 1:25 pm

fdimike wrote:
May 25, 2021, 1:17 pm
I understand the Udon Thani Govenor has closed the Land Office for 3 days...
i just saw this on facebook.
be careful out there - it ain't over 'til it's over….
25-05-_2021_08-23-02.jpg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 25, 2021, 1:31 pm

The news on the land office and restaurant came out early yesterday and was confirmed.. not sure if i would class Faroh House restaurant as an expat place as its very much has Thai patronage ....

Ban Huay market etc not heard anything about that...or soi samphan

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 25, 2021, 1:41 pm

Now this is a brilliant idea ](*,) ](*,) :drunk: and very highly effective on ...........?? Who knows What? =; =;

Thai Drone Covid 19.jpg

Thai Drone Covid 19 2.jpg

You will probably think that the Bird has just pissed on you from above \:D/ \:D/ :confused:

Plus I can't see the Thai Guy loading the alcohol into the container, when he can just as easily drink it. :drunk: :drunk: or either fill it with water or even more likely, he will just piss in the container after he is drunk. [-X [-X

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/121826 ... paign=news

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on May 25, 2021, 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » May 25, 2021, 1:46 pm

tamada wrote:
May 25, 2021, 7:16 am
I can see some trepidation for the older foreign resident who, for reasons of not requiring any medical treatment, has no medical records anywhere. Others who don't have insurance or suffer a lack of funds may have "shopped around" whenever medical treatment was required and maybe went with the lowest bidder. In this instance their fragmented medical records could either be at several hospitals or, if the hospital chose to destroy them as the patient was a one-off a long time ago, at no hospital.

Most private hospitals will have signed up a patient and issued an ID card with a patient number. I have maybe 3 or 4 of these including hospitals in Pattaya and Bangkok. I did get an investigative endoscopy at AEK Udon a long time ago so I will see if I still have their frequent flier card.
AEK keep you on record for 5 years only

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » May 25, 2021, 1:49 pm

My primary noodle slurp shop was closed today, my backup sort of across from Dose was closed, too. That shop had a sign on the front advising it was closed for 3 days of cleaning....along with a Government notice afixed to their front. I didn't read the notice, but I'd be pretty sure it's because of a positive test there. It's a popular noodle shop, especially at lunchtime.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 25, 2021, 2:55 pm

dunroaming wrote:
May 25, 2021, 1:46 pm
tamada wrote:
May 25, 2021, 7:16 am
I can see some trepidation for the older foreign resident who, for reasons of not requiring any medical treatment, has no medical records anywhere. Others who don't have insurance or suffer a lack of funds may have "shopped around" whenever medical treatment was required and maybe went with the lowest bidder. In this instance their fragmented medical records could either be at several hospitals or, if the hospital chose to destroy them as the patient was a one-off a long time ago, at no hospital.

Most private hospitals will have signed up a patient and issued an ID card with a patient number. I have maybe 3 or 4 of these including hospitals in Pattaya and Bangkok. I did get an investigative endoscopy at AEK Udon a long time ago so I will see if I still have their frequent flier card.
AEK keep you on record for 5 years only
Thanks for that. I'll still check anyway on PCR testing, registration for vaccination and getting shot. With YMMV and TiT, one can never check enough on Thai bureaucracy.

I found all 4 of my cards BTW.

Bumrungrad Bangkok - emailed and acknowledged.
Sumitivej Sukhumvit Bangkok - emailed and acknowledged and responded (response appended)
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya - my mate lives there and checked 2 weeks ago and they had 'no plans' for rego or vaccination.
AEK Udon - tba

Sumitivej says:

1 Do you provide pre-travel Covid PCR testing and is it possible to get same day results, ie. test early morning with results late afternoon?

Yes, we provide pre-travel Covid PCR test. However, due to high volume of cases at the moment, the waiting time for result is 48-72 hours.

2 Fit-to-fly letter?

Yes, Covid PCR test with medical certificate will be provided.

3 Cost?

Starts 4,500THB (swab test + medical certificate)

4 Do you have a schedule for either Covid vaccination or registration for this vaccination?

As of March 2021, private hospitals in Thailand are allowed to procure vaccines directly from pharmaceutical companies and distribute for purchase to their patients, as long as the vaccines are approved by the Thai Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Samitivej Group of hospitals has been working with Thailand FDA and concerned to initiate the process as well as to meet their requirements for the approval. We are aiming to have the vaccines available for private purchases through our hospitals after the 2nd quarter of 2021, given the recent situation of procurement worldwide. The first doses will go to those who are most vulnerable such as front line medical staffs and personnel and senior citizens who qualify.

For now, please continue your vigilance in keeping a distance from others and practice self-hygiene with mask wearing and frequent hands washing, avoiding crowded places, and essential travels across the provinces – especially to the high risk areas for the time being.

Nonetheless, if you'd like to receive e-newsletter of Covid vaccine and notify once it is available, please let us know.
​​​​​​​Please be informed that we are yet to have full information on exactly which vaccine(s) will be available to us, how many doses we will be able to procure, or what the price of each dose will be at this point in time. When the information becomes clearer, we will be sure to keep you updated with the details.

tammakhun
udonmap.com

Post by tammakhun » May 25, 2021, 6:13 pm

Not sure why he wouldn't want to name the restaurant as it was posted on their own page. I also wouldn't really classify it as a farang restaraunt either. The office he mentions I believe is actually same place as the main alcohol shop on soi Sampan that delivers to the area.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 26, 2021, 8:18 am

tammakhun wrote:
May 25, 2021, 6:13 pm
Not sure why he wouldn't want to name the restaurant as it was posted on their own page. I also wouldn't really classify it as a farang restaraunt either. The office he mentions I believe is actually same place as the main alcohol shop on soi Sampan that delivers to the area.
Not a worry. Doodoo is working hard on identifying these unidentified locations.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » May 26, 2021, 6:11 pm

Does anyone have an update for cases in UT?
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 26, 2021, 6:15 pm

fdimike wrote:
May 26, 2021, 6:11 pm
FD there are so many cases in UD, hard to count but you see them posting on this forum all the time. Maybe white lightning in a bottle, maybe recreational chemicals. maybe just Ting Tong....many cases.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » May 26, 2021, 7:07 pm

fdimike wrote:
May 26, 2021, 6:11 pm
10 new cases today.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » May 26, 2021, 7:10 pm

Thank you

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » May 26, 2021, 7:13 pm

Sorry I should have stated Covid 19 cases. However, I didn't think it was necessary since since the title of this post is Covid cases Udon

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 27, 2021, 11:43 am

The main amphoe office by Nong Prajak definitely had at least one positive covid test result on Monday.
Closed for disinfection the rest of Monday & Tuesday morning reopening after lunch.
Yesterday they took advantage of the buddha day & installed some sort of disinfection tent. You have to do the usual temperature check, scan a MorChana qr code then enter through the tent.
Only Mrs N was allowed in after being questioned by a uniform what business she had. We were asked to stay in the car

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » May 27, 2021, 7:13 pm

Many thanks to pal52 for covid update...
Any idea of today's numbers in Udon..???
YKICAMOOCOW

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » May 27, 2021, 7:20 pm

[Redacted by Moderators]

Today there were 6 new cases in Udon.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 27, 2021, 8:02 pm

pal52 wrote:
May 27, 2021, 7:20 pm
[Redacted by Moderators]

Today there were 6 new cases in Udon.
Thanks for your incisive update, pal.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » May 27, 2021, 8:26 pm

Yes..Thanks for the update...
YKICAMOOCOW

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » May 28, 2021, 7:55 pm

Today 2 new cases.
With 69 people still under treatment and 3 deaths in Total.
405 people have recovered.

https://www.facebook.com/udonthaniupdat ... 180112320/

BKK-Udon
udonmap.com

Post by BKK-Udon » May 29, 2021, 10:04 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
May 25, 2021, 1:41 pm
Now this is a brilliant idea ](*,) ](*,) :drunk: and very highly effective on ...........?? Who knows What? =; =;

Thai Drone Covid 19.jpg

Thai Drone Covid 19 2.jpg

You will probably think that the Bird has just pissed on you from above \:D/ \:D/ :confused:

Plus I can't see the Thai Guy loading the alcohol into the container, when he can just as easily drink it. :drunk: :drunk: or either fill it with water or even more likely, he will just piss in the container after he is drunk. [-X [-X

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/121826 ... paign=news

pipoz4444
Well, I guess it worked! =D> :-k
Only 2 cases in Udon yesterday. Maybe I will break self-Q and take a trip into town!

Thinking of registering (trying) for a jab at the Army Hospital. They recently hosted shots for their staff.

Has anyone any had any contact with them about vaccines?

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”