covid cases udon

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Re: covid cases udon

Post by FrazeeDK » July 23, 2021, 4:43 pm

mind you the daily figures are "tested/reported" which begs the question how many might be out there that are not tested and not reported. Asymptomatic or mininal sympbtoms people probably would not run to turn themselves in. Point is, the threat is out there so fo rus older geezers, particularly those of us with health issues, watch yourself..!!

Dave

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 24, 2021, 3:55 pm

Latest numbers for Udon:
178 new cases were found, of which 32 were infected within the province from sugar factory clusters in Ban Phue District and 146 were infected outside the province.
Ban Phue District 34 cases
- Thung Fon District 26 cases
- Non Sa-ad District, 17 cases
- Mueang Udon Thani, 17 cases
- Wang Sam Mo District 13 cases
- Kumphawapi District, 12 cases
- Kutjab District, 10 cases
- Phen District 9 cases
- Nong Han District, 7 cases
- Ban Dung District 6 cases
- Nong Saeng District, 6 cases
- Nam Som District 5 cases
- Nong Wua So District, 4 cases
- Sri That District, 4 cases
- Chai Wan District, 4 cases
- A. Sangcom 3 persons
- Phibunrak District 1 person

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 24, 2021, 4:41 pm

parrot wrote:
July 24, 2021, 3:55 pm
Latest numbers for Udon:
178 new cases were found, of which 32 were infected within the province from sugar factory clusters in Ban Phue District and 146 were infected outside the province.
Ban Phue District 34 cases
- Thung Fon District 26 cases
- Non Sa-ad District, 17 cases
- Mueang Udon Thani, 17 cases
- Wang Sam Mo District 13 cases
- Kumphawapi District, 12 cases
- Kutjab District, 10 cases
- Phen District 9 cases
- Nong Han District, 7 cases
- Ban Dung District 6 cases
- Nong Saeng District, 6 cases
- Nong Wua So District, 4 cases
- Sri That District, 4 cases
- Chai Wan District, 4 cases
- A. Sangcom 3 persons
- Phibunrak District 1 person
Thanks again Parrot for the more detailed breakdown of cases. It certainly helps in making a daily risk assessment for those of us who wish to venture out.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » July 24, 2021, 5:31 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
July 23, 2021, 4:43 pm
...Asymptomatic or mininal sympbtoms people probably would not run to turn themselves in....
and as long as nobody really ends the ongoing human exploitation we might have to wait another 10 years to see this corona madness end....
:-k
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... 9YFfkrFBDY

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » July 24, 2021, 6:45 pm

FB UdonSafe
july , 2021 6.20pm

😷 new cluster Thai Sugar Factory Udon Thani, Ban Phue District, has found 20 cases of coronavirus, and 837 more are awaiting results.
😷 On July 21, 2021, two COVID-19 cases were detected, the number 2048 and 2049 in Udon Thani province. Worked at the Thai sugar factory in Udon Thani. Case 2048 had a history of traveling to send relatives and attend a wedding in Roi Et Province on July 11, 2021 and after. Knowing that a relative has tested positive for COVID-19 Therefore, he requested an examination immediately at Ban Phue Hospital.
😷 Then the investigation team followed close contacts. A colleague in the factory and his grandson were to be examined immediately. A total of 34 people were tested, 20 of them were infected and 14 were not found.
😷 On 22nd and 23rd July 2021, we tested for COVID-19. Among the factory workers, a total of 697 and 18 people, respectively, are currently awaiting the results.
😷 On July 24, 2021, 122 additional COVID-19 tests were tested among high-risk family and close contacts.
😷 Overall at the moment A total of 20 cases were detected, 14 were not found, and 837 more were waiting for results by all employees of the sugar factory. Must be quarantined in the warehouse area for 14 days while waiting for the results of the test and the second retest for those who did not find the virus the first time. by Kham Bong Subdistrict Municipality will provide convenience to the detainees

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » July 24, 2021, 8:47 pm

1'600 out of 7'200 workers infected and covid-19 screening not yet finished….!
ah ok - 7'200 poultry workers - and all well and fair paid - and all getting richer day by day from their hard work.
i must be dreaming …. end human exploitation !
crazy world…
btw: who's going to pay for their covid-19 treatment then? most likely not the plant owner(s)...
https://aseannow.com/topic/1225223-poul ... e7vVkc_Jog

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » July 24, 2021, 9:40 pm

samuel wrote:
July 24, 2021, 8:47 pm
1'600 out of 7'200 workers infected and covid-19 screening not yet finished….!
ah ok - 7'200 poultry workers - and all well and fair paid - and all getting richer day by day from their hard work.
i must be dreaming …. end human exploitation !
crazy world…
btw: who's going to pay for their covid-19 treatment then? most likely not the plant owner(s)...
https://aseannow.com/topic/1225223-poul ... e7vVkc_Jog
Just an FYI Samuel, this thread is for Udon cases, nextvtime maybe post in one of the other Covid threads

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 25, 2021, 6:58 am

Yes we note almost daily Covid cases in Udon Thani Province, however unless someone takes the time to dissect that information, we really do not know how many are IMPORTED cases coming here for Medical treatment reasons or exactly how many are locally detected transmissions .
Seeing as how many locals I see ( and some foreigners ) no longer wearing masks one wonders if information needs to be made more public about local infections etc, to ensure a stricter compliance of Covid restrictions and actions , which would lower the local transmission rates.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 25, 2021, 10:44 am

"Yes we note almost daily Covid cases in Udon Thani Province, however unless someone takes the time to dissect that information, we really do not know how many are IMPORTED cases coming here for Medical treatment reasons or exactly how many are locally detected transmissions ."

The background on every positive case found in Udon province is dissected and published for public view. For example, on https://www.facebook.com/udonsafe/ about 65 of the most recent cases are identified by date/time/place/age/sex/etc et, including if a resident of the province or coming from outside the province. The latest posting has 64 pages of information detailing these cases.
Additionally, there has been lots of info detailing the cluster cases at the sugar factory in Banpeua and in the Bannaklong (บ้านนาคลอง) area behind Ngeesoon/Tesco. In the Bannaklong area, I believe the number of positives was about 13, but many others were quarantined as having been exposed to positive cases. Again, the numbers are posted in the Thai press, mostly facebook pages.
There are daily reports of people returning to Udon from outlying provinces.....mostly workers who are taking government-arranged transportation. They're all tests/checked at selected areas outside the city limits.....and dealt with depending on their test results. The daily positive-test report for Udon separates numbers by Udon residents and by people returning from outside the province. From what I see, the Udon numbers are low.....while the returning resident cases are high. That said, the returning residents are being isolated in quarantine facilities like the Industrial park, military facilities, and Rahjapat University dormitories.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for news like daily tallies, clusters, etc. But just because something's not reported on udonmap doesn't mean it's not being reported in the Thai press.

As for folks not wearing masks......if it's a villager toiler her soil or sitting under his house with family or riding his motorcycle to the market or eating noodles in the village or me taking an outdoor shower in my yard.....not wearing a mask, I'm not concerned. But I'd be hard pressed to find a person in public in the Nongwahsaw market area without a mask. I'd almost be shocked to see someone in Central......and I can't say that I have.
Attachments
191062799_148636364050734_3018222910149174394_n.jpg

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 25, 2021, 10:52 am

Thanks Parrot for that update, not being able to read squiggly writing at times I am at a loss .
Oh well heads down, stay safe and not wander about aimlessly, should do the trick then

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 25, 2021, 3:58 pm

As reported for 25 July
Mueang Udon Thani, 70 cases
- Ban Phue District 38 cases
- Ban Dung District, 18 cases
- Nong Han District, 13 cases
- District Phen 10 cases
- Kutjab District 9 cases
- Non Sa-ad District, 8 cases
- Wang Sam Mo District, 7 cases
- Kumphawapi District, 7 cases
- Sri That District, 6 cases
- Chai Wan District 5 cases
- 4 Prachaksinlapakhom districts
- Na Yung District 3 cases
- Thung Fon District 3 cases
- A. Kukaew 3 cases
- A. Sangcom 2 persons
- A. Phibunrak 2 persons
- Nong Saeng District 2 cases
- Nong Wua So District 2 cases
195 cases reported to be returnees to Udon province. 22 cases reported from the sugar factory.
วันนี้ (25 กรกฎาคม 2564) สาธารณสุขจังหวัดอุดรธานี รายงานยอดผู้ติดเชื้อ COVID-19 ของจังหวัดอุดรธานี ที่ตรวจพบเชื้อในวันที่ 24 กรกฎาคม 2564 พบผู้ติดเชื้อรายใหม่ 217 ราย แบ่งเป็นติดเชื้อภายในจังหวัด 22 ราย จากคลัสเตอร์โรงงานน้ำตาล อ.บ้านผือ และติดเชื้อนอกจังหวัด 195 ราย ส่วนใหญ่คือผู้ที่เดินทางกลับมาด้วยรถของจังหวัด
รายละเอียดผู้ติดเชื้อรายใหม่ในแต่ละอำเภอ
- อ.เมืองอุดรธานี 70 ราย
- อ.บ้านผือ 38 ราย
- อ.บ้านดุง 18 ราย
- อ.หนองหาน 13 ราย
- อ.เพ็ญ 10 ราย
- อ.กุดจับ 9 ราย
- อ.โนนสะอาด 8 ราย
- อ.วังสามหมอ 7 ราย
- อ.กุมภวาปี 7 ราย
- อ.ศรีธาตุ 6 ราย
- อ.น้ำโสม 5 ราย
- อ.ไชยวาน 5 ราย
- อ.ประจักษ์ศิลปาคม 4 ราย
- อ.นายูง 3 ราย
- อ.ทุ่งฝน 3 ราย
- อ.กู่แก้ว 3 ราย
- อ.สร้างคอม 2 ราย
- อ.พิบูลย์รักษ์ 2 ราย
- อ.หนองแสง 2 ราย
- อ.หนองวัวซอ 2 ราย
😷 ข้อมูลสะสมระลอกใหม่ (ตั้งแต่ 1 เมษายน 2564)
• ติดเชื้อสะสม 2,719 ราย
• กำลังรักษา 1,497 ราย
• กลับบ้านแล้ว 1,198 ราย
• เสียชีวิตสะสม 24 ราย

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 25, 2021, 4:11 pm

Keeping things in perspective:
The attached calendar shows reported positive cases for Udon province through July 23rd, not including those who have been positive coming from other provinces (and put into quarantine). The high number on 11 July was due to the cluster at the dental factory in Banleuam, and the most recent high numbers are from the clusters in Bannaklong (near Tesco/Ngeesoon) and the sugar factory in Banpeua
Attachments
218254365_148566990724338_6383433459600881754_n.jpg

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 26, 2021, 8:00 am

parrot wrote:
July 25, 2021, 4:11 pm
Keeping things in perspective:
The attached calendar shows reported positive cases for Udon province through July 23rd, not including those who have been positive coming from other provinces (and put into quarantine). The high number on 11 July was due to the cluster at the dental factory in Banleuam, and the most recent high numbers are from the clusters in Bannaklong (near Tesco/Ngeesoon) and the sugar factory in Banpeua
That really helps to put things in perspective. Thanks for posting Parrot!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 26, 2021, 10:47 am

Yes agree with SFG thanks for posting Mr P .. very helpful indeed.

Talking to a bizz colleague in Bkk whose saying numbers there are leveling off there which as i pointed out is hardly surprising as the capital is sending all its infected back to the provinces..and making it nasty all over Isan and beyond.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 26, 2021, 11:17 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 26, 2021, 10:47 am
Yes agree with SFG thanks for posting Mr P .. very helpful indeed.

Talking to a bizz colleague in Bkk whose saying numbers there are expected to level off in the coming week or so which as i pointed out is hardly surprising as the capital is sending all its infected back to the provinces..and making it nasty all over Isan and beyond.

DM
Edited above

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 26, 2021, 12:01 pm

This time at least instead of them allowing the infected to travel indiscriminately spreading their infection far and wide, we do have attempts to infect fewer than the last time this happened. By putting them into quarantine , although how good that is no-one knows and I doubt Bangkok cares either.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 26, 2021, 12:20 pm

ONLY MY OPINION Im of the thinking there are some ..lets say...""more resourceful (selfish) "" locals and expats out there that will find away out of Bkk and back to their home villages n provinces bypassing the checks and quarantine thinking they arent carrying the virus then after a few days back and still seemingly ok drop back into everyday life long before the virus has had chance to fully show itself..

DMs older brother has taken 25 days to get back .. leaving his home in Nottingham UK getting to Manchester to find his covid fit to fly would run out 4 hours before landing in Bkk so did another test which meant a 3 day delay .. finally flew n landed in Bkk and did 14 days in SQ hotel then moved to alternative hotel due to all domestic flights being cancelled .. with the earliest NOT CONFIRMED flight using Nok air being 2nd August which will more than likely be cancelled he decided to register for a inter provincial road travel QR code and hire a car with driver to do the 12 hr trip to Nan province ..he has had 2 AZ jabs with cert and has a house wife and kid hes not seen since Feb 2020.. armed with the QR code , house n marriage family docs its fingers crossed hoping he makes it .. maybe have to still do another quarantine once in Nan .. thats amongst the unknown.

Car n driver inc fuel all in quoted 11k Bkk to Nan ... a small price to pay to get home and out of Bkk as although not locked in the hotel everything is closed and dangerous to venture out even to a 7-11.

DM

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » July 26, 2021, 1:14 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 26, 2021, 12:20 pm
a small price to pay to get home and out of Bkk as although not locked in the hotel everything is closed and dangerous to venture out even to a 7-11.

DM
Why dangerous DM? I'm thinking of coming back in next couple of months and weighing up BKK v Sandbox.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 26, 2021, 1:23 pm

samster wrote:
July 26, 2021, 1:14 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
a small price to pay to get home and out of Bkk as although not locked in the hotel everything is closed and dangerous to venture out even to a 7-11.

DM
Why dangerous DM? I'm thinking of coming back in next couple of months and weighing up BKK v Sandbox.
My brother commented the SQH was efficient and excellent but once the 14 days was up the place he was moved to wasnt that great in his words venturing out was risky hence having all the correct docs he decided to do the road trip route .. i presume by dangerous he means getting infected in Bkk.
Just spoke to him and hes waiting for the driver to get QR code travel clearance as both driver and passenger need to register on the same day .. he now lives Bkk 6am tomorrow morning.

DM

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » July 26, 2021, 1:39 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 26, 2021, 1:23 pm
samster wrote:
July 26, 2021, 1:14 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
My brother commented the SQH was efficient and excellent but once the 14 days was up the place he was moved to wasnt that great in his words venturing out was risky hence having all the correct docs he decided to do the road trip route .. i presume by dangerous he means getting infected in Bkk.
Ahh gotcha.

Not wanting to talk down the risk but, given that the streets are emptier than normal and, the numbers are comparatively low, that shouldn't be an issue. As he's vaccinated, the risk of getting a bad dose will be low but, a positive test would obviously affect his travel.

When you said dangerous, I had visions of a post apocalyptic BKK with hordes of unkempt, p**** up sub humans wandering the streets hell bent on rape and pillage. Actually Nana was always like that anyway so, scrub the thought.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”