Proof of Covid vaccination

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Proof of Covid vaccination

Post by stattointhailand » November 13, 2021, 12:26 pm

Does that include Udon Flat Earth Society meetings and other events?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 17, 2021, 6:58 am

DM in Bkk n required my proof of vax to enter a couple locations .. im noticing more n more places with no vaxx no entry signs .. its pretty much all things normal.here including the traffic. .... very strange weather and a couple of mulitple RTAs on wet roads after a brief storm on the Saraburi stretch of Mitraphab rd .. 9 vehicles in one and 6 in another seperate arse end shunt.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 17, 2021, 7:13 am

stattointhailand wrote:
November 13, 2021, 12:26 pm
Simple answer is yes, everyone attending is vaccinated . its not foolproof ,but its the best we can do. Unvaccinated will be treated as they have some nasty skin disease that no one wants to sit next too.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 17, 2021, 7:45 am

kopkei wrote:
November 13, 2021, 8:19 am
more enforcing rules ...
😀 From November 2021, Udon Thani Province announced that all activities held within the province It is an activity for vaccinated persons only (Udon Vaccinated Only) such as Walking Street, Thung Si Muang annual event. and other activities to be held in the future
😀 If anyone has not been vaccinated. Vaccination can be obtained at the district hospital..... :(
You say it states "Udon Vaccinated Only" so any Thai people that got double vaccinated in another province are over there in a self-styled leper colony?

YCMTSU especially when Udon MOPH quickly scrapped their online 'Covid watch out' app that was supposed to be used by all visitors to the province arriving by air.

Will UMOPH have their Covid gestapo doing random checks at Thung Si Muang, stopping happy family groups and demanding, "Ver are your paperz?!" and marching the non-compliant to the city limits?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 17, 2021, 7:47 am

papafarang wrote:
November 17, 2021, 7:13 am
stattointhailand wrote:
Simple answer is yes, everyone attending is vaccinated . its not foolproof ,but its the best we can do. Unvaccinated will be treated as they have some nasty skin disease that no one wants to sit next too.
What if someone is fully vaccinated but has some nasty skin disease?

Asking for a friend.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

eagle
udonmap.com

Post by eagle » November 17, 2021, 10:07 am

tamada wrote:
November 17, 2021, 7:47 am
papafarang wrote:
November 17, 2021, 7:13 am
stattointhailand wrote:
What if someone is fully vaccinated but has some nasty skin disease?

Asking for a friend.
We have to remember that vaccination does not help us to avoid getting Covid. Only that bad form, which means hospitalisation or even death. The problem (and good for virus) will be that people do not understand them to be at risk to get Covid and give it to some others.

Usually (with Pfizer 95%) vaccinated person will not have any symptoms, but it is 50/50 to still have Covid. So, 5% can still get hospitalised despite of vaccine.

There was a study and vaccinated had as much viruses in nose than unvaccinated. I am fully vaccinated, but I do use mask, because I am not willing to take risk that I cause some else to die.

As I wrote, virus likes this situation. People in Europe stopped to use mask -or many stopped. Now statistics are not so nice to read.

So answer for tamada is that fully vaccinated can still get Covid and transfer that to other fully vaccinated. Both can make unvaccinated very ill ending to death.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 18, 2021, 7:16 am

We also forget that Vaccination is NOT mandatory in most countries of the world including this one, however I forsee caution is to be em ployed regarding Mask wearing etc, to attempt to curtail transmission and infection.
We should never forget, cleanliness and basic hygiene rules that we all forgot prior to the pandemic.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 18, 2021, 8:28 am

In just 2 days in Bkk i was asked to produce my proof of vaccine on four occasions to enter certain locations ..

KP you will be pleased to hear i did diligently take care of my personal hygiene as when leaving the latter "cultural site" where i was asked for proof i had an aroma of Lavendar soap and my skin was deep cleaned ..i was forced to attend along with a bizz colleague who had a meeting there and after i tried my best not to go in he uttered the immortal words ..
IM PAYING ..so my will power broke and i went in for a steam clean and de bugging..

Back more o topic ... NO VAX NO ENTRY signs everywhere and im guessing same nationwide soon a move some will like or not its driven to get the unvaxxed vaxxed obviously.

Another point ... after Bkk i returned to Udon via a few provinces .. Buriram , Ubon and MSK where last night i witnessed packed restaurants car parks full ...and all patrons were certainly not drinking orange squash.

Traffic was fine ..only the long to run 40lm UD TO KK mess which was ok being transited in the evening.

Re UFES .. indeed all memebers are fully vaxxed .. as for checking for other deceases it may be an idea worth discussing this Friday ... dont worry Tam STDs n Helmet Warts wont count .. phewww !!

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 18, 2021, 11:05 am

Khun Paul wrote:
November 18, 2021, 7:16 am
We also forget that Vaccination is NOT mandatory in most countries of the world including this one, however I forsee caution is to be em ployed regarding Mask wearing etc, to attempt to curtail transmission and infection.
We should never forget, cleanliness and basic hygiene rules that we all forgot prior to the pandemic.
Not only is vaccination not mandatory, for vast swathes of the world's population, vaccination isn't available at all.

An article about new variants that I linked to in an associated thread suggests that these masses of unvaccinated humans present the perfect breeding ground for mutations that are unknown to the current suite of vaccines. The inevitability of these turning up in the vaccine-priveleged countries will be a concern as long as we turn a blind eye to vaccine politics.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 18, 2021, 1:19 pm

FOR ONCE you make a good point Tammy.. and so soon after your return (when u leaving again)

Governments cant force citizens to get vaxxed ..but they can and will IMO make life harder for those unjabbed by implementing NO VAX NO ENTRY to many locations including all government buildings (inc Immo) , supermarkets and malls to name just a few..

Life has got to get back to some sort of normality this bollocks has dragged on way too long in my myopic opinion.

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 18, 2021, 1:37 pm

No vax, no entry to immigration, no extension, Bye Bye

Statts mum in law village (in boonies 10km away from NH) of 50 or 60 residents now fully double jabbed.

They wont make it law, they will just make it so expensive and a pain NOT to be jabbed people will give in.
(Whats the current price for 20 Marlbros in Australia ......... US$ 26)

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » November 19, 2021, 9:48 am

tamada wrote:
November 18, 2021, 11:05 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Not only is vaccination not mandatory, for vast swathes of the world's population, vaccination isn't available at all.

An article about new variants that I linked to in an associated thread suggests that these masses of unvaccinated humans present the perfect breeding ground for mutations that are unknown to the current suite of vaccines. The inevitability of these turning up in the vaccine-priveleged countries will be a concern as long as we turn a blind eye to vaccine politics.
Spot on with those comments. It's maddening to see how little the privileged countries are doing to help less fortunate. It could turn to bite them.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 19, 2021, 11:38 pm

Interesting to see that it is being reported the Austrian govt have made vaccination compulsory. All citizens must be vaccinated by Feb 2022. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see others follow the lead if "gentle persuation" doesn't work

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 20, 2021, 1:44 am

Mjkt wrote:
November 19, 2021, 9:48 am
tamada wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:

Spot on with those comments. It's maddening to see how little the privileged countries are doing to help less fortunate. It could turn to bite them.
To date, the United States has delivered over 252 million doses to other countries.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 20, 2021, 8:00 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 20, 2021, 1:44 am
Mjkt wrote:
tamada wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:

To date, the United States has delivered over 252 million doses to other countries.
Which countries though? I would guess that the developed nations head any list of beneficiaries here. We hear nothing about the progess or otherwise of the COVAX initiative either.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 20, 2021, 8:22 am

We are all correct, BUT just because a country is good at Giving / Sending vaccines to other cpountries thast actually pales into insignificance when even the Top person is a denier as was the case in the USA. To this day in the USA anbd other countries we have probably millions remaionin g unvaccinated , so the route many are now taking, unvaccinated life is tough and one can see the reasons, Health Care, Hospitals Full etc, danger to people of concern due to age and health problems..
This conundrum ( vaccinate or not ) I feel will be with us for at least the short-term and possibly far longer than we even consider.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 20, 2021, 8:26 am

tamada wrote:
November 20, 2021, 8:00 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
November 20, 2021, 1:44 am
Mjkt wrote:
tamada wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:

Which countries though? I would guess that the developed nations head any list of beneficiaries here. We hear nothing about the progess or otherwise of the COVAX initiative either.
They have distributed to over 100 countries so far, a few I have never even heard of.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 20, 2021, 9:04 am

"In total, 99 doses have been given for every 100 people around the world—but the distribution has been lopsided. Countries and regions with the highest incomes are getting vaccinated more than 10 times faster than those with the lowest. ...

Since the start of the global vaccination campaign, countries have experienced unequal access to vaccines and varying degrees of efficiency in getting shots into people’s arms. Before March, few African nations had received a single shipment of shots. By contrast, 134 doses have been administered for every 100 people in the U.S."

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covi ... tribution/
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 20, 2021, 9:26 am

I’m not saying it’s been perfect, but like it or not, the United States has gotten the vaccine out to a lot of countries, they are by no means hoarding it, and are even hoping to reach 500 million by the end of the year. Not sure what else can be done at this end.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 20, 2021, 9:35 am

And as of October 26, the United States has sent 55 million doses to Africa.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”