Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Pfizer 2nd dose today

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 6:58 am

timmy wrote:
September 14, 2021, 6:49 am
parrot wrote:
September 13, 2021, 6:56 pm
I'd reckon pink or blue. I'd think something like a retired military ID wouldn't cut the somptom
can you say if there is a time limit on the passport , how long it will be useable for ??
I asked that question yesterday timmy and the staff at the Uni were not able to confirm any time validity of the vaccine passport , possibly that will come to light after some one has actually been to the General hospital and got one directly.

The Thai certificate of Covid vaccine you get directly after your second jab for now seems to be open ended .. as well as your personal data it shows all the details of date , time location of your vaccines and interestingly there is a blank 3rd column marked booster.

Cant reiterate enough at the last station when getting your cert of vaccine double check all spellings etc before you walk away.

Good luck to all going for their second jabs in the coming days.. go early especially if they are vaccing Sinopharm etc on the same day .

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 7:21 am

Just checked and had some UM members contact me and PM me over night asking again about the second jab experience and the subsequent paperwork involved ..

I can only confirm my experience and what I asked and was told by the staff at the uni in both Thai and English ,,so to clarify IMO it was all very well organized all be it very busy so go early if possible.

On the day of your second vaccine shot there are only really 4/5 stations over both ground floor and upstairs .. check in .. wait in row and complete a basic form as first jab , called by row for document check and another inner row ..then upstairs to be vacced followed by wait time for side effect and finally receive Thai certificate of covid vaccine .

Directly after the 2nd jab there is a 30 min wait period where you are given water and 2 paracetemol ,again wait in rows go to the last station there you hand in your paperwork and get a THAI CERTIFICATE OF COVID VACCINE, basically this is your personal details and history of the two vaccine shots you have had... its important to check this for spelling mistakes or incorrect data before you walk away... this document covers you for domestic travel etc but not overseas travel.

** IF you would like to get a vaccine passport for overseas travel you must take this certificate to the general hospital with your passport and 50bt, the info i got was it takes 7 working days to process... Mr P has already posted the department where to attend.

** the Thai certificate of covid vaccine issued directly after the second jab at the Uni is NOT a vaccine passport ... it is your documented vaccine history and a requirement to obtain the vaccine passport visa the hospital if you wish to do so… on this there is a QR code which sends you to the MOPH database so you can see your in and registered as being vaccinated.

No side effects only a buzz in mi heed for a while and this morning my arm is a bit tender .. not rapid hair growth or penial disfunction

** DISCLAIMER - DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER ..this was my experience and it could all have changed by today ...TIT

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 7:35 am

Without wishing to start a debate on pink cards n yellow books ..thats on another thread

Question for Mr P ... at the Uni we were told take 3 things to the general hoapital for the vac passport

Thai cert of vaccine
passport original plus copy
50bt

If for whatever reason you dont have a pink card or yellow book can someone still get the vaccine passport for overseas travel at the General Hospital...with just the 3 things above.

DM

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 14, 2021, 10:52 am

Because today is a Buddhist Day (วันพระ) and my noodle soup place won't have beef, I'm not going to town for my fix.....and a pitstop at the hospital to check about vaccine passports.
BUT
I downloaded the mor prompt app, used the 13 digit number that's on your Thailand Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination (that you got at the university.......starts with 600000........). Wonder of wonders, there's my digital health pass! name, passport, dates of vaccination, and a digital copy of the Thailand Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination, etc. For a developing country to be so developed, I'm impressed! It's all there on your phone.....no need for pieces of paper in your pocket!
So, before I venture off to the hospital maze sometime in the next few days, here's my prediction: That mor prompt app is going to be as good as any vaccine passport (maybe better). The vaccine passport? Probably will turn out to be too easy to fake. We'll see.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 14, 2021, 10:57 am

I've had Samsung smart watches permanently attached to my wrist for the past 4 years. They track my exercise, heart beat, spO2, stress (none), and sleep. If you're into data, you can find out your sleep patterns......as in, what makes for a good night's sleep and what doesn't.
Last night I recorded an all time high score on my sleep: 8hrs, 45min, sleep score 92%. My score is usually in the 60-70% range. Second covid shot, an Advil just before hitting the pillow, and knocked out for a single pee. Today, I feel fine.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » September 14, 2021, 10:59 am

Just a heads up
Took Mama and 2 friends today 8am out by 10am
The main problem at the vac centre is the getting of the paper after
Huge cues this is because even the Thais need to get personally
as need to check all info on said doc
36413.jpg
photo copied from Thaiger forum yesterday
same same today

thewatchman
udonmap.com

Post by thewatchman » September 14, 2021, 11:18 am

im not sure going extra early helps,first time i got there at 8.15 took 2 hours in total,second time arrived 9.15 2 hours total
laughing at the occasional visitor and failed taxi drivers

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 14, 2021, 12:26 pm

parrot wrote:
September 14, 2021, 10:52 am

I downloaded the mor prompt app, used the 13 digit number that's on your Thailand Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination (that you got at the university.......starts with 600000........).
Can you flesh this out a bit please parrot?

I have just downloaded the app, and I need to register my account. Was it at this stage you entered the 13 digit number 60000...... in lieu of an ID card number?

Thanks

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Vaccine passport today

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 12:30 pm

Here is the gig for getting a vaccine passport . Done it today
Arrived at General hospital 11:20 .. parked in multi no problems for spaces .... walked to the medical records office 2nd oor OPD as per Mr P n his flyer .
Very small office
Handed in
Thai certificate of Covid vaccine copy
Original passport
Copy pic page passport
Staff handed me a form.to sign in 3 places
Told to wait outside
5 mins staff gave small yellow book to sign and collected 50bt fee
Was then given a green reciept and an appointment slip to return 23 Sept to pick up passport .. (7 working days)
Left 12:10

No requirements or requests for
Pink id
Yellow book
Flight tickets

Was busy so didnot ask about validity time of passport but will when collect on 23rd

Dm
Last edited by Drunk Monkey on September 14, 2021, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 14, 2021, 12:36 pm

jackspratt wrote:
September 14, 2021, 12:26 pm
parrot wrote:
September 14, 2021, 10:52 am

I downloaded the mor prompt app, used the 13 digit number that's on your Thailand Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination (that you got at the university.......starts with 600000........).
Can you flesh this out a bit please parrot?

I have just downloaded the app, and I need to register my account. Was it at this stage you entered the 13 digit number 60000...... in lieu of an ID card number?

Thanks
Once the app is downloaded, on the first screen, "create account". Then, yes, where it prompts for the ID card, enter that 13 digit number that begins with 60000
Use the telephone number that you used when you initially registered for the first shot.
Should work

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 14, 2021, 12:37 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 14, 2021, 12:30 pm
Here is the gig for getting a vaccine passport . Done it today
Arrived at General hospital 11:20 .. parked in multi no problems for spaces .... walked to the medical records office 2nd oor OPD as per Mr P n his flyer .
Very small office
Handed in
Thai certificate of Covid vaccine copy
Original passport
Copy pic page passport
Staff handed me a form.to sign in 3 places
Told to wait outside
5 mins staff gave small yellow book to sign and collected 50bt fee
Was then given a green reciept and an appointment slip to return 23 Sept to pick up passport .. (7 working days)
Left 12:10

No requirements or requests for
Pink id
Yellow book
Flight tickets

Was busy so didnot ask about validity time of passport but will when collect on 23rd

Dm
Thanks for the helpful info

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: vaccine passport today

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 12:51 pm

As a footnote

If at all.possible go to do this in person .. it is possible to send a third party , wife , agent or other but POA documentation is required and it slows down the process considerably.

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 14, 2021, 12:55 pm

Thanks parrot - rego done.

The app is a bit flaky on my tablet, but works well on the phone.

I have noticed one potential issue on the Certificate of Vaccination - my passport number is missing. Hopefully that can be sorted out when I am next in Udon - either at the MoPH, or the hospital when I register for the "passport".

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » September 14, 2021, 1:13 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 14, 2021, 7:21 am
THAI CERTIFICATE OF COVID VACCINE, basically this is your personal details and history of the two vaccine shots you have had... its important to check this for spelling mistakes or incorrect data before you walk away... this document covers you for domestic travel etc but not overseas travel.
DM
Jon as you say check for incorrect data, is your PP number on the Certificate? Jack is saying his was not - above.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 1:40 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
September 14, 2021, 1:13 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 14, 2021, 7:21 am
THAI CERTIFICATE OF COVID VACCINE, basically this is your personal details and history of the two vaccine shots you have had... its important to check this for spelling mistakes or incorrect data before you walk away... this document covers you for domestic travel etc but not overseas travel.
DM
Jon as you say check for incorrect data, is your PP number on the Certificate? Jack is saying his was not - above.
It was not until.i checked and noticed my pp number wasnt on it so asked for it to be put on ..also my name was on in Thai only but i requested it in Engish ..there are spaces for both languages .

You need to carefully read n check spelling name ..pp number ..address spelling and DOB .. before leaving the desk

DM

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » September 14, 2021, 1:53 pm

Thanks Jon, will take heed tomorrow.

To add:-
I'm now happy to be in the "2nd intake" of recipients. Learnt so much from the "Guinea Pigs". My appointment is 13:53 tomorrow and I have no intention of being there much earlier.
Last edited by Bandung_Dero on September 14, 2021, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 3:43 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
September 14, 2021, 1:53 pm
Thanks Jon, will take heed tomorrow.
Even check the gender section Bruce .. a mate just lined me to say they had him down as a female :shock: :? .. im not sure if its possible or really necessary to have this document amended.

DM

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 14, 2021, 3:54 pm

Giggle wrote:
September 13, 2021, 8:01 pm
Still nothing from the MoFA regarding any vaccinations for under 60 farangs in Nong Khai.
I suppose there are a few untreated soi dogs left.
You can contact Bangkok hospital Khon Kaen and see if you are close enough to be able to register with them. They are accepting foreign registration for anyone over 40 or with one of the major risk factors in Khon Kaen province and nearby provinces. If able to register you will get a Pfizer vaccination. The drawback is that you will have to go to central plaza KK twice for your shots. It is free as BKK hospital is administering the government program.

You can also try the registration form posted earlier.

If you have any problems being able to contact someone I may have the name and a contact number who can help.

You cam PM me for the information if needed.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 14, 2021, 8:57 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
September 14, 2021, 3:54 pm
Giggle wrote:
September 13, 2021, 8:01 pm
Still nothing from the MoFA regarding any vaccinations for under 60 farangs in Nong Khai.
I suppose there are a few untreated soi dogs left.
You can contact Bangkok hospital Khon Kaen and see if you are close enough to be able to register with them. They are accepting foreign registration for anyone over 40 or with one of the major risk factors in Khon Kaen province and nearby provinces. If able to register you will get a Pfizer vaccination. The drawback is that you will have to go to central plaza KK twice for your shots. It is free as BKK hospital is administering the government program.

You can also try the registration form posted earlier.

If you have any problems being able to contact someone I may have the name and a contact number who can help.

You cam PM me for the information if needed.
i don't get it ? udon didn't care if you were 30 years old with athletes foot. they just jabbed everyone.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 14, 2021, 9:06 pm

papafarang wrote:
September 14, 2021, 8:57 pm

i don't get it ? udon didn't care if you were 30 years old with athletes foot. they just jabbed everyone.
Although you had to get off your ar$e & do something about it rather than sitting at home grumbling on line about being treated badly in paradise
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”