Pfizer 2nd dose today

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Pfizer 2nd dose today

Post by Giggle » September 30, 2021, 2:08 am

Why is the distinction being made between vaccinated and unvaccinated when it's widely understood that vaccinated people are just as dangerous (can catch and spread Wuhan Flu) as unvaccinated people?

Does real science not matter any more?

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » September 30, 2021, 4:51 am

Giggle wrote:
September 30, 2021, 2:08 am
Why is the distinction being made between vaccinated and unvaccinated when it's widely understood that vaccinated people are just as dangerous (can catch and spread Wuhan Flu) as unvaccinated people?

Ummm.... Maybe because vaccinated people have a much, much lower death rate? :roll:

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 30, 2021, 6:29 am

Udon Map wrote:
September 30, 2021, 4:51 am
Giggle wrote:

Ummm.... Maybe because vaccinated people have a much, much lower death rate? :roll:
In the UK for a period of 6 months. Unvaccinated deaths 38,964 , fully vaccinated 458. Says it all really .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 30, 2021, 7:31 am

Even though being fully double vaxxed i have no plans to change any covid habits in the near future .. still mask up when out , alc hands and avoid crowed places etc... sticking to my usual haunts.
Being vaxxed has allowed me to get the required documentation to travel but again i will do that with an element of caution as you never know who you are stood next to.

Dao gets her second AZ today , i think its been circa 12 weeks since her first AZ jab so be great to not have to sleep in the PPE suit and remove the film screen down the center of the bed.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 1, 2021, 11:17 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 30, 2021, 7:31 am
fully double vaxxed
As opposed to partially double vaxxed? :confused: You should have added "110%"

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » October 1, 2021, 5:33 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
September 29, 2021, 8:42 am
FWIW they are not vaccine passports. Vaccine passports do not exist.
This is just pedantic IMHO and was not the point of my question anyway. Buy FWIW even the MOPH calls it a Vaccine Passport. http://vacn.ddc.moph.go.th/

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » October 1, 2021, 6:10 pm

papafarang wrote:
September 30, 2021, 6:29 am
Udon Map wrote:
Giggle wrote:

In the UK for a period of 6 months. Unvaccinated deaths 38,964 , fully vaccinated 458. Says it all really .
It is about the same percentage for Canada. As you note, the truth is difficult to refute.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 1, 2021, 7:12 pm

If you are vaccinated, those who are unvaccinated pose no more of a risk to you than vaccinated people. Why do you feel the need to tell others what to do with their bodies? Why do you have this irrepressible urge to control others? My body, my choice, right? Remember that one? Do you also stand outside bars and tell people drinking alcohol is bad for their health, and is the cause of far more deaths then the w. flu?

The inconvenient truth is that ... YOU are a bigger danger to the unvaccinated. YOU are the dangerous one, not the unvaccinated.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » October 1, 2021, 7:30 pm

Mjkt wrote:
October 1, 2021, 5:33 pm
This is just pedantic IMHO and was not the point of my question anyway. Buy FWIW even the MOPH calls it a Vaccine Passport. http://vacn.ddc.moph.go.th/
As I have mentioned Thai naming is eclectic and what is written on websites in English is often rather random and seldom definitive. FWIW your link is to the UDC&P sub section and you should be well aware that different departments often use different language.
However the DDC the section of the MoPH that actually is responsible for it doesn’t.
0F593375-43EC-4D4E-B51C-67B05F8210DD.jpeg
0F593375-43EC-4D4E-B51C-67B05F8210DD.jpeg (25.91 KiB) Viewed 2413 times
Just because someone calls a Yugo a race car doesn’t make it one
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 1, 2021, 8:52 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
October 1, 2021, 6:10 pm
papafarang wrote:
September 30, 2021, 6:29 am
Udon Map wrote:
Giggle wrote:

It is about the same percentage for Canada. As you note, the truth is difficult to refute.
some people don't accept the truth, alternative facts . some people think Alice in wonderland was a documentary.
Last edited by papafarang on October 2, 2021, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » October 1, 2021, 9:42 pm

Self righteous paranoia with underlying tones of dementia.
With very racist tones in his posts.
Sad Sad ignorant man.
Stay safe all...!!
YKICAMOOCOW

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 2, 2021, 2:10 am

October 1, 2021, 7:30 pm
Mjkt wrote:
October 1, 2021, 5:33 pm
As I have mentioned Thai naming is eclectic and what is written on websites in English is often rather random and seldom definitive. FWIW your link is to the UDC&P sub section and you should be well aware that different departments often use different language.
However the DDC the section of the MoPH that actually is responsible for it doesn’t.

0F593375-43EC-4D4E-B51C-67B05F8210DD.jpeg

Just because someone calls a Yugo a race car doesn’t make it one
STWW my prevoously posted yellow book and your re post mean zilch when it comes to.a name ... the fact that MOPH in Bkk asked for my vaccine history and vaccine passport means however much it irritates you the term is real ..

Sorry i know you likke to be correct all the time but sometimes thecothers simply win ..thats a FACT

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » October 2, 2021, 3:50 am

Udon Map wrote:
Giggle wrote:

I do not agree with many of Giggles posts but this time he is factually correct. Even if you are fully vaccinated you can still carry the virus and infect others.
UM is factually correct as well, those vaccinated are far less likely to suffer the severest of symptoms. So the question is are Governments 'forcing' people to be vaccinated just to relieve the pressure on hospitals? I think the conspiracy theory advocates should get preferential treatment at the UFES meetings, perhaps a free scooone without fruit or get a seat outside in the sun. But as long as we do not live in China or North Korea we should have a freedom of choice even if it shows an intelligence level bordering on insanity.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 2, 2021, 6:56 am

In fact if you look at the definition of A P:assport, it states it identifies the holder is who they say they are. Therefore calling this Vaccination Booklet a Passport is wrong, however combined with a Document that identifies you could be considered a Passport.

BUT what is in a name bugger all they can and will call it what they want, if you wish to be pedantic that is your decision, Certificate/Passport, Yellow Vaccination Booklet, it is the same thing with a different name. People call you intelligent, however that is not necessarily true STW.....lol

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » October 2, 2021, 10:34 am

FWIW the MOPH even uses the word (vaccine) passport in their web site address.
http://vpassport.ddc.moph.go.th/

Now, moving on from the pedantic commentary, can anyone offer any knowledge of getting this International Vaccine Certificate (or passport whatever you want to call it, it does not matter!) to being of any use? I have seen these International Vaccine Certificate booklets and contents are no less clear, than a perfectly good vaccine certificate I have already from a hospital. Isn't this just making extra paper work for no reason?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » October 2, 2021, 10:45 am

Mjkt wrote:
October 2, 2021, 10:34 am
FWIW the MOPH even uses the word (vaccine) passport in their web site address.
http://vpassport.ddc.moph.go.th/

Now, moving on from the pedantic commentary, can anyone offer any knowledge of getting this International Vaccine Certificate (or passport whatever you want to call it, it does not matter!) to being of any use? I have seen these International Vaccine Certificate booklets and contents are no less clear, than a perfectly good vaccine certificate I have already from a hospital. Isn't this just making extra paper work for no reason?
The use is when you leave the country

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 2, 2021, 12:58 pm

I haven't read anything that says it's useful/necessary when leaving the country or entering another country......or anymore useful than just having the piece of paper that you received after your second shot. It may turn out like the pink id or yellow house book.
Until then, I'll continue to 'renew my visa' each year.....even though I know I'm not 'renewing' my visa.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » October 3, 2021, 4:28 pm

so?? Cost me 50 baht and some time on two days to get the Vaccine Passport (and yes that's exactly what it says on the cover...) It is nothing more than an international vaccine booklet with all the stamps and signatures attesting to my two shots of Pfizer. Helpful? Don't know yet. I don't turn my nose up at anything that might benefit me if it deosn't require me to raise my leg and nonsense wooden nickels to get something done Thus far, the Yellow Book, the Pink ID Card and now the Vaccine Passport haven't been all that difficult nor consumed an inordinate amount of my time.. The Permission to Stay Extensions are a bit of a controtion but take just a few hours of my time (prep at home, bank and Immo). I've run into nothing within the Thai bureaucratic morass that has put twists in my shorts... I've got lots of time and built a better level of patience to deal with things tha are what they are..
Dave

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 3, 2021, 5:14 pm

Still waiting for a call from the nice folks at MoFA. I'm sure happy all this "killer pandemic" rhetoric is mostly bombastic alarmism aimed at the easily panicked and chronically petrified. You know who you are. :-s

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 3, 2021, 8:54 pm

Watch Senator Rand Paul, M.D., skewer Xavier Becerra, United States Secretary of Health & Human Services.

People who have had Wuhan Flu have far better immunity to the disease than those "saved" by double or triple vaccines.
But they can't get on an airplane or eat inside a restaurant unless they show proof of vaccination.

This policy of demanding proof of vaccination is ridiculous overreach and control by incompetent government bureaucrats who don't have the foggiest idea about how science or immunology work.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”